Greetings, Jow Forums! I come bearing gifts!

Greetings, Jow Forums! I come bearing gifts!

ufile(dot)io
/ajj9fph6

Inside of this .RAR you will find version 4.2 of DEFCAD.

Attached: defdistL.png (1290x983, 503K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ufile.io/ajj9fph6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ufile.io/ajj9fph6

Wasn't sure if the regular link would get past the spam filter

Attached: defdistF1.png (800x600, 121K)

folder is compressed down to 200mb, contents are about 600mb containing more compressed folders.

Attached: dd.png (172x193, 4K)

based

Plenty of good shit in there, decided to format an old drive and realized this stuff had been sitting on there since about 2013 or so before they removed everything. Does not contain the liberator though, sorry bout that.

Attached: ddduster.png (879x858, 197K)

I approve this message.

Attached: zed westboro.png (600x295, 340K)

I'll bump a few times with pictures of the contents

Attached: picatinny1.png (1184x925, 247K)

This is based dude, thanks.

I'm not well versed in 3D printing technology, so I made this thread in hopes you guys will be able to do something with it. At the very least spread it far and wide, the DoJ forced them to remove this shit a while back as I'm sure you've all heard the clusterfuck around this sort of stuff

Attached: picatinny2.png (957x702, 132K)

OP, most of the people on here are to tarded to know what to do with a .rar file, much less a CAD file, but you are still a bro for posting this.

There is a FUCKTON of shit in here.

Attached: zed.jpg (1326x867, 269K)

Pretty sure their model of the AR is useless, based on Ivan the Troll (IIRC) talking on that one podcast, but the other stuff should be useful.

I'm glad to share it with y'all. I think this sort of stuff should be shared, hard to stop information these days.

Attached: 1911bushing_wrench.png (886x871, 219K)

Keep in mind I downloaded this archive around 2011-2013 if I recall correctly. I wouldn't doubt if there is a great deal of new and improved stuff out there. There's plenty of other neat shit in here though, hell there's an ammo box, .22 speedloader. If nothing else it's a decent box of hobbyist stuff

Attached: AKr_1.png (875x867, 187K)

Well hopefully they may be able to convince their mothers to buy them a 3D printer for Ramadan so they can build neat lego gunz

Attached: bom.png (1413x930, 535K)

what kind of cad program should I use?

freecad/librecad?

fuck paying for solidworks, I just want to look at them

Well it's free software so you can just install both and try to open one of these things.
But it looks like windows 10 has a 3d viewer application that comes with it now.

I'm uncertain about CAD stuff, as said you can view some of those files in the built in windows 10 app, but you're gonna be on your own past that, this is above my paygrade.

Attached: yellow_warrior_2_7_12.gif (230x234, 12K)

what cad/cam program can open .stl? I tried solidworks and mastercam and they didn't work. will fusion 360?

Attached: drawing.png (1440x860, 682K)

>ufile(dot)io
>/ajj9fph6
Cant find, post active link?

Try the link in the second post in the thread, works for me

iirc fusion uploads them to their cloud bullshit and converts them into something fusion can understand. I dont even remember what the file type was, but at some point I remember getting something and having to take it into rhino, convert to stl, and then go into fusion for cam work. I think it was a 3dsmax file or something. The scales of things get weird when you convert file types sometimes, like decimal to architectural etc. Just something to double check and be aware of. Fusion is pretty good about working with other file types though.

Attached: 1403061586639.gif (310x233, 1.88M)

Solidworks should work if you open solidworks and drag the stl into the window.
For some reason file>open dislikes non SW file types. It will probably ask to make a new prt/asm just hit ok.