Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1557208632688.jpg (960x960, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/pol-leg/bill-c71-projet-de-loi/c71-grandfathering-droits-acquis-eng.htm
canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1870538-New!-Gsg-mp-40-9mm-restricted-amp-non-restricted-versions
saskatoongunworks.com/ar15-stripped-lower-receiver-gen-2-aero-precision.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for baby glopter copter.

Attached: IMG_20190511_215459.jpg (4160x3120, 2.77M)

Buy AR's and handguns if you don't have any!

lol

are ARs and handguns (if the prohibitions actually happen) going to be the same class? I have no ARs, just handguns.

Why risk it? You can get a stripped lower for 100 bucks, user.

Will the license process ever get easier or will it just keep getting worse? The references + guarantor for your photo is silly busy work considering you are also allowing them to do full background check and show up in person to do course and test.

i have like 400$ in the bank and no job lmoa

Attached: 1557092341065.jpg (793x786, 54K)

looks like you're eating nothing but oatmeal while that lower is in the mail

Mow some fucking lawns if you have to. Clean out gutters, or something.

It gets worse though, I mailed off my renewal around mid to late April (3 day postal delivery tho) so I have no idea if my current license would even count anymore

Attached: 1555695120782.jpg (563x651, 226K)

look for job seeking programs.
don't waste money on shit you don't need to survive, like AR lowers.

Attached: 72489479_p0.jpg (2048x2048, 1.04M)

How do I renew my gun license? Do I have to retake that fucking training course again?

Get the form from the RCMP website, fill it in and send it to the address included.

how does this happen

Being NEET for like 3 years and having problems

Attached: autism.jpg (403x433, 25K)

I might have a job soon regardless, but I never signed up for EI or anything, I just lived off my own shit.

Attached: 1557548256618.jpg (1024x917, 83K)

>Get a Canadian Tire gift card from work, figure I'd use it to finally buy some electronic earpro
>Remember the CT doesn't have Howard Leights from some dumb reason
What else should I get from CT for $200?

Attached: garbage steel pepe.png (952x1073, 472K)

.22lr

Ah, unfortunate
I hear that goodwill helps Canadians with disabilities get a job, if it's bad enough in your case

Posting my OC again

Attached: A4EFB059-6D71-4D52-85FE-59F7658DD6BC.png (1782x886, 487K)

>having problems
Well those numbers aren't a problem.
What's holding you back, user?

This should have been the thread OP

why not? if you're genuinely a broke ass nigga they can really help.
i volunteered at a place where they had some deal with food wholesalers that let them buy bulk stock at massively reduced prices, and in turn sold them to poorfags for, on average, 90% lower prices than what normal, commercial retailers would sell them for.

Whatever, I'm pulling myself out of the rut. My entire outlook has gone from night to day, and I feel motivated to do better in all aspects of my life. /blogfaggotry

Attached: 0761.jpg (500x500, 39K)

Nice pic, mind if I save it?

Good for you, fren :)

Or he could get a job at a grocery store or restaurant, which also ends up reducing his food costs.

It’s all your my friend!

>not the accurate fix

Attached: 1557614317763.png (1782x886, 496K)

Best of luck dude, I hope you get out of that rut

I was in same place at some point, shit always gets better if you maintain a positive outlook

that's a good option too, although some chains have stopped being so generous with employee discounts, or so I've heard

They can't sell stuff that is past expiration, so employees often end up taking that stuff home.
Bakeries are another good option if you don't mind getting up early.

>not the actual accurate fix

Attached: Loadout Doodle(4).png (1146x876, 434K)

Damn CGN boomers really do have weak hands
Remember kids, *sip*, this is a hobby and nothing more. Make sure to always support the government when they do things, since it's always to keep you safe.

Attached: longboiz.jpg (1266x5114, 3.1M)

Lots of retards at r****t that are a bunch of pearl clutching pussies, too.
>omg you make our hobby look bad
I hate that train of thought because I feel like it works both ways. On one hand, it might "normalize" firearms ownership and make it more palatable, but by the same token, calling it a hobby plays into the idiotic mindset of "omg u dont need that." To that I say; This isn't a hobby, this is part of a lifestyle, it's a piece of our culture and a way of life and if you're a pencil necked pussy who thinks his guns are just a toy and not the tool of a free man, go ahead and lick the boots of the people who want to step on your neck all you want, but don't expect the rest of us to do so.
Threats of having your lawfully acquired property prohibited or taken from you is an existential threat, full stop.

It's part of our fucking HERITAGE.
Nobody can take that away.

>Nobody can take that away.
except the gubmint lol

Owning and using guns was part and parcel of living on the frontier. We have large predators to deal with. Hunting and marksmanship is absolutely part of our heritage. Technology has advanced, so did the guns. Gun ownership is quintessentially Canadian.

tick tock sweety :)

but 4 wheel I'm sick of boomers who are willing to fold for their pension
may they take their place in the circles of hell as traitors to their people

They would be stupid to try.
Not to imply they're smart, of course, but this is a hill to die on.

The list of people I know that will have a guaranteed spot in Hell grows larger by the day.

Attached: 1488091512401.jpg (800x450, 97K)

Dear anons who have read C-71 and speak legalese: Is it just the 858 getting banned or both 858 and 58? Can't really afford it, but have an OK job and am thinking of hitting the "BUY VZ 58 NOW" button before it's too late and dealing with the interest payments.

Attached: iu.jpg (500x667, 56K)

from the rumors and what i understand, all handguns, and all semi autos are on the hit list of the libs and are Cs.

Attached: 1551540790001.jpg (500x480, 58K)

Once C-71 goes through, the 858 (apart from some for whatever reason) will be prohib immediately. The problem is that there are a bunch of new 12.x categories that the libs can put other guns in. Who knows what they'll choose to prohib afterwards, and especially right before the October election.

That wasn't his question. If all you have to offer is regurgitating baseless rumors, do yourself and everyone else a favor and don't say anything.
Specific models of CZ brand 858 rifles are being banned because they were built on decommissioned Vz58 rifles. Other Vz58 type rifles are not under the umbrella of C-71.
rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/pol-leg/bill-c71-projet-de-loi/c71-grandfathering-droits-acquis-eng.htm

The 12.x category is the biggest issue, because OICs which ram ARs et al into that category will now have to be overturned, which I don't recall happening often. The good news is that it could set a good precedent.

So it looks like Blue line is going to be bringing in 9mm GSG mp-40s both R and NR versions, with an expected cost of around $650.

canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1870538-New!-Gsg-mp-40-9mm-restricted-amp-non-restricted-versions

It's even easier than that. You can actually do it online. You submit your info online, and upload a photo. For mine, I just snapped a selfie in the bathroom, and they deemed it acceptable. Hell, they even touched it up themselves, because they cut out some dead space that was in the original photo, so they could get some more of my face in the license.

neat

Banning handguns and semi-autos is definitely on the Liberal agenda, but it's NOT officially part of C-71. They would have to write another bill to make it official.

At this point, the handgun/semi-auto ban is mostly conjecture, and possibly municipal. Toronto was the most vocal about this.

I can hear people screeching about glock mags already

How can a municipality ban handguns? It's federal.

>mp40 with glock mags
If you're going to drop money into a reproduction firearm why would you want to fag it up with a bunch of glock shit? am I wrong for being a purist?

Pass a bylaw maybe? Then have it enforced by municipal police?

engender extreme hostility to shooting facilities and sporting goods stores
aka, no business licenses 4 u

Good job for getting my very basic point

>How can a municipality ban handguns?
You're absolutely right, they can't, or at least not easily. It's a classic case of "We're not happy about this shit and we're gonna demand the unreasonable!"

thanks, I guess I'm not always a fuck up then.

Attached: wait a sec are you trying to cheat me.png (984x454, 398K)

did you even pass your CFSC

Anyone have any experience with Walker Razor Quads? No one ever talks about them compared to the likes of Howard Leights but every gun store in Canada seems to carry them.

Attached: 12341234123.jpg (880x660, 50K)

user Actual to brainlet poster, requesting posting mission, danger close at these coordinates, over

wheres the brainlet poster with the flying pepe copters when you need him

Attached: 1555369661512.jpg (921x640, 100K)

Thats the ,22 version you brainlet, the 9mm versions are not here yet, more info on the 9mm versions is coming Monday.

Ultra/Intra Vires. A municipality can pass/enforce laws that differ from federal laws, provided that they don't go beyond the scope of the original federal law.

So a municipality can potentially ban handguns, but they cannot reclassify gatling guns, AK47s, and Saiga 12s as Non-Restricted.

Some McDonald's locations choose to not serve the Filet-O-Fish, even though it's a regular item. Likewise, Todd, the manager of one McDonald's location, can't just arbitrarily put his own unique creation in his store's menu.

Attached: wait a sec are you trying to cheat me.png (984x454, 416K)

Attached: 1528781078666.png (1440x1557, 234K)

>.22lr right on the fucking page

Attached: 1557027032670.png (297x200, 51K)

So they're going to be faggots about it and reduce their local GDP because muh gun violence, and then when all the local hunters and sport shooters just have things mailed to them instead nothing will change because the people who are actually committing the violent crimes are still going to be getting their guns from across the border. Bravo.

How have you not drowned on your own spit yet?

Attached: CameHereToLaugh.gif (500x373, 1.09M)

Wait a minute, I only remember learning up to World War 2 in history class. When the fuck did the other nine happen, and when did we even have time for them?

Attached: wait a sec are you trying to cheat me.png (984x454, 416K)

stop

Attached: 1523914134267.png (570x558, 616K)

>these are the people you argue with every day
just fuck my shit up

Asuka > Rei

Might be better to ask in the battle rifle general, but what scope/rings should I get for my Stag-10?

>budget
$1k scope, and whatever on rings/mount
>purpose
hunting deer at < 300 metres, target shooting

Misato > Asuka > Rei

What the fuck are you babbling about?

Attached: 1557419826257.jpg (360x345, 20K)

Evangelion is gay

Who's got cheapest AR lowers right now?
Are radical arms from london any good?

ure mom is ghey

youre dads' r ghey lollollool

Attached: 1557153698580.png (2166x2175, 209K)

Been looking all day, cheapest I found was Aero on saskatoon gunworks for $100.
saskatoongunworks.com/ar15-stripped-lower-receiver-gen-2-aero-precision.html

You're gay for Moleman!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

I don't think Moleman would be a very good top desu.

No shit, he prefers bottom so much that he's underground.

>pounded into the dirt

Attached: 1557294816798.gif (540x540, 279K)

I can't help but feel like all these dumb posts are actually shills trying to bury useful C-71 information in pointless faggotry.

Attached: faggotry.jpg (425x422, 51K)

>Pinned mags? Haha, never!

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

or maybe some people are just that autistic you never know. imagine if autism was a restriction so you can't own a license.

>dumb posts on cangen
Wow, how completely outside the norm. If you want to talk about C-71, have you tried posting about it instead of whinging like a beta nu-male demanding people to spoonfeed you everything?
What else is there to talk about? It's been discussed at length in previous threads and touched on here. Ask a specific question about it or fuck off with your MUH GLOWNIGGERS.

Attached: 1556558588073.png (169x211, 78K)

After 650 posts of EVERYBODY PANIC THEY'RE GONNA TAKE OUR GUNS we kinda get it.

Only been hasguns for a year and a bit
How am i doing so far

Attached: D6Vrr0LV4AAkHSL.jpg (1536x2048, 327K)

You have guns, so better off than about 80% of the posters on this board. Good job!

>exactly 10 firearms
You're on THIN ICE, buddy!

Would conscript into private army/10

is that a restrcited vz? the barrel looks like a 14.5 also where did you get that brake