Time To Choose

Buffalo Bore, Liberty Civil Defense, Hornady or Federal Jow Forums?

Attached: ammo1.jpg (684x413, 380K)

Cartridge and application?

Buffalo bore for that barely safe hot and heavy shit.

9mm self defense round.

Federal for in the hood, Buffalo Bore for innawoods.

Tula

Attached: Steelthis.jpg (1350x900, 199K)

Whatever cheap nigga.

Attached: black parenting.jpg (540x960, 60K)

Speer Gold Dot.

The literal gold standard for defense ammo.

All virtually the same. Go for whatever has the least chance to fail when fired.

tula is shit bro. I have some in .357 that are un useable because they expand way too much.

I wondered about that steel case .357 Magnum. Sportsman's had 50 rounds for $9 and I almost went for it but didn't want to dirty up my Dan Wesson revolver or .357 Deagle with it.

Buffalo Bore for sure.

I know a guy who used to work in the crime lab in Redwood City, and he said Gold Dots made the biggest messes and always retained their weight. So he started carrying them.

All of them? Seriously, all of them. Some guns are picky eaters. If things go badly in the future guns will be easier than ammo to find, but having the right ammo for said guns is key.

Attached: Liberty Silverado 223.jpg (600x600, 215K)

Uh what?

You know which one makes the shiny copper come out the tube.

Buffalo bore isn't standard. +P, +P+, hard cast, that's their niche. The rest are basic bitch.

G2 RIP NIGGAZ TO SHREDZ

I'm a basic bitch, but I carted off a dude to the morgue after a state trooper ventilated him with it, so you go with what you know.

Attached: basic-bitch.jpg (640x480, 82K)

I'd have to choose Hornady because Liberty doesn't make .454 Casull. If they did, it would be all I'd carry because that would basically be M193 with twice the surface area.

Speer GD, Federal HST, Winchester Ranger T. 147 grain if going in sub compact

so were they actually good shots or did they just mag dump on that fool?

just reload your own hard ball that is what the experts suggest for self defense rounds

those work well out of shorter barrels also i think

3 shots, all between around his sternum. I didn't check to see if there were exit wounds out of respect for the dead.

checked for the wrecked

Attached: 1285834-bigthumbnail.jpg (450x311, 18K)

Why yes I use Hornady Critical Duty how could you tell?

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

>Buffalo Bore
Meme shit
>Liberty Civil Defense
Meme shit
>Hornady
Won't feed in a lot of guns
>Federal
Best by FAR.

Underwood 90gr Lehigh XD 9x25 Dillon

Attached: _20190403_130045.jpg (2594x1526, 827K)

Buffalo Bore is not meme shit.
People use it all the time to hunt.

Lol, I'm certain you've only ever shot federal. ppu and Tula might not feed but Hornady? You're pulling it out of your ass

t. Hickok45

Federal. I trust them. That and fiocci.

Dude. There are literally 350 million guns. That wont be a problem. Ammo? Yeah, we are fucked if they cut off the supply.
Reloading will become the standard

I had a box of American Eagle 158grn JSP .357s that were fucky and over expanded to the point where I had to jam the ejection rod of my sp101 into the shooting table hard as fuck before I could get them out. I bought 3 boxes of it, shot through most of 1 box with this repeatedly happening then shelved the other two boxes

Still don't know if that was just a bad batch or what, because I shot several types of ammo, .38 and .357, various manufacturers and grainage that day and only had issues with THAT box of AE 158grn JSP .357s

That's meme shit you faggot. You don't use that gun wrecking boomer ammo for self defense or plinking, it's for very narrow applications only.
You're a literal retard. Bullets have an ogive shape, they are not straight-sided. Literally 100% of guns are designed around ball ammo (except .40 which was purposely designed with a straight walled cone shape even for FMJ). When you put straight cones in guns designed for round ball, you get malfunctions. A lot of guns can tolerate Hornady, but many can't. It's jammy meme shit.

Hornady, no doubt about it.

>self defense
self defense from bears
just because your a city fag who has never shot anything but paper doesn't mean we all are

If you are using bear ammo on people, with the expense, recoil and gun damage that implies, you're an idiot. It's a niche use, end of story. That literally makes it meme tier.

You don't even shoot Buffalo Bore or have any big bore shit so shut the fuck up anyway.

way to move those goal posts no guns city fag

You really are an idiot, you don't even know what that term means. I said 'narrow application' was meme shit right from the start you illiterate knucklefucking incel.

Nice job posting all those boxes of Buffalo Bore you own with a timestamp to shut me up. Oh wait you've never bought a box in your life you're just talking shit on the internet like every other 19 year old.

>bear ammo on people
>on people

Well to be fair to the poster, some people are getting pretty fat.

I think you just proved his point user.

how so? i clearly said self defense from bears

Underwood 65gr XD +P

Underwood