AR thread /arg/

/arg/
AR thread
Bullyzone
Cancer containment

Green rifles edition

Old

Attached: 20190510_154645_HDR-1.jpg (3606x1386, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-chf-mid-length-a2-5-56-nato-1-7-13-5-lightweight-m-lok-upper-without-bcg-or-ch-5165450312.html
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-nato-1-7-nitride-13-5-lightweight-m-lok-upper-with-nickel-boron-bcg-ch-5165449606.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0IPWi2kVqtA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 2019-04-09 12.33.47.jpg (1920x1440, 1.87M)

Why is the optic so far forward?

Spray painted uggo trash

>Not having the ATACR 1-8
Hah, what are you? Poor?

Attached: 1556305323002.png (209x265, 63K)

based PSA
also loling @ compliance cucks

>"Nightforce"
>ATtACkeR
Fucking cringe. Christ

What about the B.E.A.S.T.?

Hey hoos how are you digging the nx8?

Any good Mother's Day deals, my lads?

I'm just poking fun. Play soothing melodies with chamomile tones.

I'd deal your mom

Dude, when I eat pizza it makes my stomach hurt. What's happening to me?

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-chf-mid-length-a2-5-56-nato-1-7-13-5-lightweight-m-lok-upper-without-bcg-or-ch-5165450312.html

This was $319 two weeks ago. They're asking $349 now, and it's still a great deal.

you're a pussy

I think it's the grease.

Attached: 1557287684249.png (446x473, 240K)

Lactose intolerance

stop eating shitty pizza

Stop eating anchovies you perv

sold it, didnt care for the eye box

was going to replace it with a Poortex HD 1-6x but a banging deal on a 4 wheeler popped up and i used optic money for that instead.

still a rock solid optic. im just way to used to ACOG and red dots

I think you might be right. I don't really notice it when I drink milk but anytime I eat cottage cheese it messes me up. Every single time.
I'm spiraling into a self-destructive lifestyle. I hate myself and who I've become.

Why get a 16 inch? Why not a 20 or go shorter with a 14.5 or buy a brace and go shorter?

>banging deal on a 4 wheeler
pics

thats where the budget ran out senpai

>mfw

Attached: GT7.png (496x579, 421K)

What are you gonna use the quad for?

ar thread
post quads

was going to get some today and ride as well. but as soon as i got it out it started raining like a mad cunt.

is a '15 polaris sportsman 570 base model in green

used it a couple times under NVGs and its a fun for sure

Yeah, I bought an Elcan instead. Couldn't justify the price and I have very little exp with variables anyways. Also don't trust myself to put the scope into a mount properly.

uh im trying to move away from spending all my fun money on guns and start moving into offroading so that i can share that with my up and coming family.

Nice grats pal

AR pistols are for faggots. There is no need to get a 20" barrel to stabilize 5.56. I don't want to pay the tax stamp for an SBR.

>Used under nods
Dude that sounds amazing. It would be so fun to do something like that while wearing duals.

i took a nice hard look at the ELCAN and just decided that a flippy 1-4x in that price range really wont work that well for me. But fucking shit it would look good on top of that SR15

ty senpai

Attached: 2019-01-16 15.18.27.jpg (1920x1440, 1.23M)

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-nato-1-7-nitride-13-5-lightweight-m-lok-upper-with-nickel-boron-bcg-ch-5165449606.html
This is a great deal when you realize that the Toolcraft nickel boron bcg costs like $100 by itself, so you get a barreled upper assembly with free float handguard for only $160. I don't know how they do it.

You're going to throw your kids on quads? My goodness, user.
10.3" SBR'd is where it's at.

What's a good set of back up irons if I don't like the bubbly looking Magpul ones that are around the same price?

Attached: DSCN2227.jpg (3456x1922, 2.36M)

>the bubbly looking Magpul ones that are around the same price
I don't know what that means.

> decided that a flippy 1-4x in that price range really wont work that well for me
Are you referring to the Elcan here?
What do you have on the gun now? I thought it was a 1-4.

Just buy a quality optic and don't worry about BUISs, dude.

its terrifying and adrenaline dumping all at the same time

Under a PVS14 i can only see out of one eye and you're basically hauling ass all over these empty corn/bean fields looking for coyotes to blast and you're hoping like fuck to not hit a pot hole a 35mph and go ass over end. It makes me want dual tubes fucking hella bad.

nah shes only 1 right now. plan is to get another quad and share it with my ole lady till shes old enough to ride trails with us.

but for now ill basically put in low and put around the yard at a slower then walking pace and she loves it.

well magpul pro are nice, Troy folding are nice, KAC are nice

of the three, troy folding can be had for like 110 from aimsurplus

i was a nightforce 1-8x NX8

>all this wgws posting

Attached: 2019-01-16 15.44.50.jpg (3024x4032, 3.14M)

KAC or those really flat bobro ones

I'd make sure that I was wearing ballistic eyepro if I was doing that. If you wipe out without PPE those PVS-14s are going to replace your eyeball.

What is wgws posting?

you're not wrong

me responding to a shit load of people at once. stick around long enough and you'll see whatgripwhatstock wall posting

Attached: 2019-04-19 18.53.00.jpg (1920x1440, 1.79M)

>being this new

MBUS Pro

I used to have an SR-15. I was not at all pleased with the accuracy I was getting out it. It also had the stupid proprietary handguard they produced before keymod / mlok became prevalent.

Isn't removing the handguard on KACs like open heart surgery? That's something that's kind of kept me away from giving them a 2nd chance. I want to be able to remove the handguard with relative ease so I can clean the exterior of the barrel.

URX4 is all one piece. Like barrel nut and everything. Watch a URX4 install video and imagine doing it in reverse.

its a massive pain in the ass to remove the handguard for sure. you have to have all kinds of specialty tools n shit. but i like the mlok urx4 and how its all set up. i just wanted a high end factory rifle that i could change MD on and just hit the ground running with. i got tired of changing shit out all the time.

i get 1-2moa out of mine depending on ammo and how shit of a shot i am on that day

KAC made RAS and they made the URX 4 an mlok handguard
Dickmod is trash so idk even know why you bring it up. Even the proprietary URX 3.1 is better than that shit

Does babyshit brown/green count?

Attached: 09690E57-C9CD-4482-8EF5-6197883427BE.jpg (2016x1512, 2.16M)

Yes. See

Attached: 46308044_1955772167833397_8905832715998807452_n.jpg (1080x1346, 202K)

mayhaps

gib me tripcog u noob

Would you say that your average is 1.5 MOA? :^)

Attached: BB9D5696-FCDD-43DB-B5C1-C4E49D8E36BE.jpg (506x675, 97K)

I like the look dude. Why do you run the light on the left hand side if you have a pressure pad?

>mfw its mek or scaranon
>mfw its time for the piss cadets

Attached: GT3.jpg (943x937, 155K)

Try and post a better 30mm scope mount than Scalarworks LEAP. Good luck.

>bobro
>larue
>ADM
>NCstart

done

Attached: OnxfHFz.jpg (600x600, 103K)

They're marketing looks like they're trying to imitate the Apple model.
Have they been proven? I use a larue because I know they work.

spuhr

*Their

lel

Attached: DSCN2218.jpg (2304x1376, 998K)

Spuhr

>bobro
*snaps you're lug*

>I want to be able to remove the handguard with relative ease so I can clean the exterior of the barrel.
Autism.

>only one picture for reference
>coming from arfcom of all places

mighty big think

Attached: 1369965837294.png (1023x438, 971K)

So is the URX4 good to go? Not the guy you're replying to, but I've been looking at it and thinking about pulling the trigger on one.

spuhr, next question, scalarmeme are soi male trash.

Yes, but not if it's an upper you plan to disassemble frequently

if you have no plans on buying an SR15 upper then dont bother.

putting on a lopro gas block requires you to have specialty tooling or dremeling out a section on the bottom of the rail.

they're rails out there that are a better option

How much does that thing weight?

He said URX4 m'man

It's not autism, retard. If you actually had experience using rifles for work, you would know that your barrel is going to turn orange when you're in the field.

RIS II master-race

yeah i know, its how it all lines up.

you have to do a tiny bit of modification to the rail to install the gas block because you install the rail first and then the gas block. the set screws on the bottom of the block are what can fuck you

>putting on a lopro gas block requires you to have specialty tooling or dremeling out a section on the bottom of the rail.
??

so i may not use my gun for "work"

but i've never had a barrel turn orange from use....

you mean rust? just hose it down with wd40 and move on or dont buy barrel that rust like that

put on ANY rail, i mean ANY rail

put the rail on first and then try and put on the gas block and tell me how it goes. Im talking about the entire rail and not just the nut.

you have to understand that the URX4 IS the barrel nut as well as the rail

13.5 lbs dry

Attached: IMG_20190512_004140539.jpg (3120x2340, 1.28M)

I how my gun down with g96 so it smell like fresh cinnabun

youtube.com/watch?v=0IPWi2kVqtA

How do you like that LMT? I'm looking at picking one up soon.

I don't know why you wouldn't be able to just stick an allen wrench through the mlok sections as you're still tightening the rail/barrel nut onto the upper receiver.

You can, user is weird

have you put an AR15 together before?

legit question desu

also, that wont work

Attached: morty.jpg (794x708, 84K)

>but i've never had a barrel turn orange from use
Your barrel / any phosphate finished metal on the gun aren't going to develop major rust just from going back and forth to the range.
>rust? just hose it down with wd40
Spraying lube on rust doesn't make it go away
>dont buy barrel that rust like that
Any phosphate-finished barrel is going to rust with relative ease. A cerakoted exterior probably wouldn't give you any issues unless you were doing maritime stuff.

you're right. the URX4 i have right next to me is wrong and the countless threads ive seen in the KAC owners group are all wrong about having this issue. silly me, buy a URX 4 and enjoy a rock solid rail.

What kind of groups can you get out of it?

where do you live that THE AIR tries to kill your gun?

I live in NE Indiana and ive never had that issue with all the humidity and rain that we get.

Yes, multiple times. I can reach the gas block set screws with an allen wrench through the mlok sections on every rail I've ever installed. Since you'd have the luxury of being able to move the URX4 rail around while it's still loose, access shouldn't be a problem at all. I think you are just too retarded to have thought of this yourself and you're now having difficulty coping, hence the faggot guy reaction image.

>wd40
>lube

read im not going to explain the big think URX 4 to smooth brains. Buy one, they're really great rails desu and i legit love mine

Read: >I think you are just too retarded to have thought of this yourself and you're now having difficulty coping

So the deal user referring to is the gas block set screws can sometimes end up under not the slots themselves, but the rail material between slots. This is because KAC barrels have proprietary gas lengths and on a complete KAC upper, everything lines up. Not the case when you mix and match. However, pic-related.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (750x750, 41K)

Used to live on Camp Lejeune. Do PB ops for a few days out there and tell me what your rifle looks like when you're done. It's not just humidity. You have rain, dew, soil (salt), etc.

what ever you say bud

Attached: 1485740114591.gif (220x209, 2.81M)

You don't have to wait until the rail is torqued onto the receiver to install your gas block. All you need to do is get the barrel nut onto the barrel before the gas block slides onto the barrel. You can reach into the hand guard and tighten the gas block while the hand guard is still loose.

what brand upper is this