Former Bumpstock owners in Washington will be doxxed and slandered...

Former Bumpstock owners in Washington will be doxxed and slandered, their reputations being destroyed and being put on a level equal to sex offenders.
Clown World
ar15.com/forums/hometown/Bumpstock-Buyback---Names-and-Addresses-Of-Participants-To-Be-Published-Online/15-633333/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

Attached: 7DEC560D-4B73-4F56-B980-3E0616E1BC90.png (1080x1843, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0-JA1ffd5Ms
lawfilesext.leg.wa.gov/biennium/2019-20/Pdf/Bills/Session Laws/Senate/6025.SL.pdf
apps.leg.wa.gov/billsummary?year=2019&billnumber=6025 &initiative=false
mynorthwest.com/1359032/bump-stock-buyback-names-not-released/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Has anyone been charged yet for owning a bumpstock? Some people are going to argue ignorance of the law is no excuse but how many hundreds of thousands, possibly millions of these things were sold. Plenty of people bought these things used them once or twice before throwing the thing on top of the safe to gather dust and forgot they owned it. Are we going to throw honest Joe homeowner in prison for an NFA violation because he didn't know his piece of plastic was now illegal?

like 6 people owned bumpstocks

No charge will hold up in court, the redefinition of machine gun to include bump stocks is a Trojan horse to get the NFA challenged and struck down by the now conservative majority SCOTUS.

Trump-Pence 2020

Got changed already.
Names are kept confidential.

Don’t think so, but in the event of a search of ones property and a bump stock is found, you can say goodbye to your 2A rights

Kinda pointless because you can find out someone’s name through their address

This is how it will begin. They will go too fucking far and put too many people in peril of laws that ought to not even exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=0-JA1ffd5Ms

>muh 4D chess
The sad part is, I actually believe you.

>Murderers are put on the same level as sex offenders.
Huh, makes you think.

I want to believe

12 dimensional bingo

Addresses are also kept confidential.

Seriously, read the law before you complain about it.
lawfilesext.leg.wa.gov/biennium/2019-20/Pdf/Bills/Session Laws/Senate/6025.SL.pdf

I desperately want to believe Trump actually gives a shit but it seems like he's just another Zionist stooge

You have no fucking idea how much I want to believe this.

don't ever open your mouth on this board again

Attached: in case of phil.png (1377x184, 17K)

All that being said, I'd still fuck Brooke

LoL

The politicians pushing this law have names and addresses too.

Formerly Chuck's

>5E checkers

But I really want it to be true

unironically kill yourself faggot pedocuck

fuck off already

Attached: 1533701017328.jpg (360x360, 14K)

Attached: sneed-and-chuck.jpg (975x600, 381K)

the only people who would be appreciative of an NFA repeal are hardcore 2a folk, who already vote for literally anyone who says 'i like guns'. there is absolutely nothing politically advantageous about repealing the NFA.

>they want to shame you for following their dumb fucking law
I fucking hate this clown world meme. The weird comedic defeatism/ nihilism that it implies fucking angers me. But I think they're right

"The public has a right to know that these dangerous devices (may have been) in neighborhoods that they live in"
What kind of retarded fucking logic is this.

Attached: 1548577415181.png (381x396, 176K)

She only fucks niggers

This is some next level cope

Didnt we have this thread 2 weeks ago?

Wait so they owned a bumpstock and were not on a list, then when they obeyed the law and turned their bumpstocks in THAT got them put on a list!? Well in case anyone was thinking of turning their guns in here's a good reason why you dont....

i think its childish to think the world only just started being goofy. its pretty class millennial egotism. Especially when the meme originated around young adults who's first vote went to trump, only to have him turn out to be just another neocon. so now they're all nihilistic since their guy didn't turn out to be the chosen one.

The revolution is neigh, brothers. Who will stand and fight with "us"?

>Posted: 4/16/2019
probably. I didn't see it.

Remember that big wig from Frito-Lay getting raided and prosecuted by the state of California after attempting to register guns the states forces him to?
No different.

>addresses are kept confidential
Yeah, maybe not through there, but it took me 4 minutes to potentially figure out your name, given your address in WA and an internet connection.
Yay for the law, though.

starts his thread with a retarded meme

this is retarded

>think.
something you are incapable of doing

>only to have him turn out to be just another neocon.
sure kid

sure kid
stay retarded

>People now have machineguns
>california is flooded with them before they can patch their own constitution to this new found glory
>their corrupt government becomes ded
>but no one benifits
O-ok

Man, I'd hate to live in a shithole like that. It'd be a bit redundant here where my boss sends everyone videos of him blowing up shit up with tannerite.
Don't get complacent, though, red staters. Without arresting America's demographic replacement, it's coming here.

Attached: PH-2014-10-latino-voters-2014-midterm-election-02-02.png (311x444, 10K)

More than likely just kike bullshit and will never amount to anything, but provided it does and these names/addresses are published, no one will fucking do anything. Some fucking paper in NYC published the names and addresses of all the CCW holders there and no one batted a fucking eye.
Face it, barring some major Happening, gun rights are going to stay as they are for a few years before getting universally worse and then dying off. People on Jow Forums are more numerous than ever around the States, but they're also turning into the Silent Generation.

Looks like a simple fix, don't participate in the buyback

>knowingly making a claim you know you cant back up whatsoever under the presumption nobody could disprove it
You know where you are right

CA already has a FA ban.

Except it will be federally legal which means Nevada or Arizona would be hot beds for "Terrorists Activities"

>that cause cancer
Ftfm

are you implying that people would use full auto guns to what, take over the government? your post is terrible

All of California except L.A county and Sactown literally try to succeed from California regularly. Yes, I am confident that's what would happen, faggot

but they don't need full autos to do that. hell, they dont need LAWS to do that.

apps.leg.wa.gov/billsummary?year=2019&billnumber=6025 &initiative=false

No

>Police are exempt from the governing laws
>they sit atop their courthouses and precincts mowing down people
Yes they do need FA's for that, continuum of fire is paramount in taking government. Semi auto gives enough time to pull a trigger, but belt feds do not.

Also, that's my point. The laws in place are solely to keep the populace in line at this point. It's all for THEIR protection at this point. You repeal the very law that prevents me from putting a coat hanger in my AR or drilling a small hole in my lower and going to town (quit literally), and everything would go to shit for you

You are implying there arent tons of illegally modified guns in the hands of gun owners already, the plans have been on the Internet for decades. I would be suprised if 1 out of every 10 gun owners doesn't have some sort of illegal NFA item.

compliance leads to confiscation. almost what happened to the few people dumb enough to "register their assault weapons" in california, the CADOJ server was hacked along with all their info, God knows who has that info now.

Wew lad, i need a dremel for those edges. Youre fucking kidding me if you think that full autos would affect things in california at all compared to the current gun laws. I mean, it's not like one could just make a fucking lightnin link with a file and some scrap steel and drop it in to any one of he million ar15s that are in cali circulation. It wouldnt change one fucking thing, because one dossnt suddenly lose access to mcdonalds, beer, or tv with access to full autos, why would people do a god damn thing if theyre not suffering. I have a thousand arguments for your stupid logic but i'm flabbergasted by your ignorance and am goin to wait swhat clown world response your retarded ass sharts out.

All you have to do to see who owns a piece of property is look up the address on the county auditor's website. It takes 2 minutes.

I was just joking, guys!

>The revolution is neigh
The horse revolution?

I can't believe it took you guys this long to see that.

Sorry guys, over at the inlaws and need an escape from this never ending pain. Thanks, bros

Mass replying should be a bannable offense.

You don't attack someone shooting a belt fed machine gun at you from an entrenched / fortified position with FA AR15's though. Even having your own belt fed machine gun wouldn't help a whole lot if they have the better cover and positioning. Someone with a durr rifle taking pot shots at them from 500-600 yards and then quickly ducking back behind cover would be more effective in that situation.

No u

(Mods please no ban)

B&R

Attached: 1547090139363.png (400x400, 241K)

No clue. What happened to the right to privacy, and why is everyone ok with being under a magnifying glass?

>inb4 tinfoil hat
No u

I wonder if they'd use the same kind of logic to chip black people with violent criminal history
>"The public has a right to know that these dangerous people (may continue to) live in the neighborhoods that they live in"

This is their punishment for complying. Serves them right.

Please stop

You've got it all wrong. Its supposed to be a wakeup call to the normalfags, it but skips past the blackpill phase.

They bought back 1000 stocks. Up to 5 per person. And they refused home made bump stocks. Even though the law had nothing about that.

Did you read the thread? Senate reacted and blocked release of records. Though the idiots that did it deserve what they get

>tfw dating kayleigh

Attached: 1557077169785.png (646x595, 323K)

OP must have an internet connection with about 2 weeks of lag.

>muh 87D league of legends

Why would you have to go and ruin it?

I want to believe

Attached: 179EAC8D-36D8-426A-A5D3-36229A72F0A8.jpg (750x412, 288K)

She's the one who is talking about dicks, obsessed with penis size = Whore.
Don't be mad at me; this is helpful advice for you.

I had a “Kayleigh” as a girlfriend for almost a year. She was super sweet to me and looked past all of my failures in life prior to meeting her. She didn’t like guns and it was one of the reasons she didn’t want to continue being with me. It’s not fair, guys.

I don't think he is a Zionist, more so that the vast majority of his base that got him elected are Zionists (evangelicals).

>800D tic tac toe
even if you are pretending to be retarded its not funny anymore

Now say “based nacy”

>shootings with bumpstocks - 1
>people who own bumpstocks - millions
>number of people before/during/after turned in their bumpstocks that killed people - 0
Don't forget; blame everyone everywhere for everything, and if you can, get their kids to turn against them too!
My cousin was hit by a car, ban cars; and hell lets ban roads while we're at it! They're only for cars which should be banned!

Do you even do any kind of research into the thread you posted? Second page second post.
mynorthwest.com/1359032/bump-stock-buyback-names-not-released/?

>Potentially destroy peoples lives specifically because they obeyed your laws
Well, there you have it, you're actually safer breaking the law than you are following it these days, what the fuck kind of backwards ass reality have we slipped into?

Attached: Vera.jpg (559x481, 76K)

Compile a list, randomly selecting names from the phone book, and release this as the actual LEAKED bumpstock list. Feel free to salt it with actual names of bumpstocks and counts.

It's clown world user, Jow Forums are the good guys, the mainstream is degenerate, and it's all going down.

Attached: 1557548256618.jpg (1024x917, 83K)

Kayleigh is rage fuel incarnate

MIGA cuck

Privacy is outdated and anti-social

If this actually happens I will call Trump the best thing to happen to America since George Washington.

Stop opening your fucking mouth. You are a cancer killing Jow Forums.

Good. Everyone who cucked out and participated in the buyback deserves shame and regret. Fuck fudds and complying cowards.

Attached: 1557445042219.jpg (1008x709, 71K)

have fun getting redflagged once she breaks up with you after you discover her numerous incidents of cheating.

>1488d chess

Attached: 1553158538444.jpg (644x610, 47K)