Somebody Shot My Cat

>sitting on my glass enclosed deck enjoying a beer
>maincoon buddy basking in the sun on the porch just outside the open door
>*snap*
>cat yowls, does a backflip, lands hard, begins thrashing about moaning
>Be combat vet, drop to the floor cuz gots the ptsd and my cat just got shot in front of me
>lowcrawl to door, drag cat inside
>look at wound
>looks to be about .17 caliber
>didn't hear a shot, so probably a pellet rifle
>off of ptsd high alert
>fuckin teenagers
>grab an old IFAK from the closet, stop the bleeding, bandage, and call the vet who makes house calls, leave cat with wife
>call police, they say several people have called in to report shot out windows or that thier cats or dogs have been shot and to come down and fill out a statement
>its a tiny rural town, so thats just a 4 block walk
>1 block later two teenage blondes who live nearby, sisters, looking spooked
>you see a guy with a gun?
>"YEAH! the crazy kid called us niggers, then ran off over the river bank"
>how old was he? name? wheres he live?
>they say they dunno who he is, hes some kid who gets homeschooled, but know his house is on the edge of town
>talk to police, who go looking for him
>walking home
>kid, about 13, gangly with weak jaw, halfbreed injun skin, overbite, and glazed "probably gets molested" eyes shambling up from the river bank
>with a .17 caliber high velocity air rifle slung over his shoulder
>YOU. You shot my fuckin cat.
>"No I didnt! I shot at a pinecone and the ricochet hit it!"
>yeah, ya sure ya fuckin did, come with me
>take his air rifle away, march him into the cop shop while he protests "this is like, un-fuckin-real dude! I din do nuffin!" (or some such teenage bullshit)
>cops still dealing with him, should hear back on it tomorrow

Cat is gonna live, but will have a bad limp for the rest of her life cuz the ball of her hip stopped the pellet.

So yeah. Guess I used up an IFAK's combat gauze on a fuckin cat today. How are your battle buddies doin?

Attached: 20190511_181151.jpg (2560x1440, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P09ZNYLKTsk
patteringpawsllc.com/meet-the-fearless-dogs-solving-nycs-rat-problem/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mfw

Attached: 1550635136957.png (600x580, 360K)

I would kill anyone who hurt my dog intentionally. not being an internet tough guy, just the truth

keep your fucking cat inside you dumb cunt

those stupid fucking things fuck up the local ecosystem so bad that any cat outside needs shot on sight.

ask Australia how their cat problem is going

youtube.com/watch?v=P09ZNYLKTsk
vid is a more reasonable way to have handled him

Should have just beat the shit out of the kid. Small rural town cops tend to turn a blind eye towards trouble makers being run out of town.

Attached: 1553915725296.gif (785x757, 90K)

This guy is right, keep your fucking cat inside your house. All outside cats should be shot on sight.

>letting his cat be outside and wipe out other species for sport

>lmao dumb faggot let your cat get shot at cause birds
You pieces of shit will be the first to go on the day of the rope.

Unfortunately, Jow Forums has been drawing in some pretty edgy kids lately.

i doubt it, you cat faggots will be to busy keeping your dumb fuck animals safe and near you

>cat owner filled with parasites is lashing out again

shooter is retard. he shoulda have shot kots head

Consume somebody's congealed taint sweat, you dumb nigger. Jow Forums is and always will be a pro cat board.

right?
>sociopathic minority around shooting out windows and peoples pets
>"hurr dhurr your pet sitting on the porch 10 feet away from you is actually the bigger crime"

don't even need a dna sample to count the extra chromosomes.

>dog gets out
>runs off
>4 days later talk to neighbor
>tells me he seen a dog matching the description of mine attacking one of his new born calfs
>shoots at it and mortally wounds it
>tell him im sorry that my dog attacked his livelyhood
>he says sorry for shooting dog

i tell him no worries and pray like christ that i dont get the fucking vet bill for my fuck up. Its not hard being smart you stupid fuck cat people

I'm not saying they should be shot, I just don't like that they kill birds.
You do know that your cat has infected you with literal brain parasites, though?

He could have gotten away with it too, given the experiences of everyone else in town who the kid fucked with. Just say the kid tried to shoot you with the pellet gun and you're good. Everyone else is going to say "Yep, thats the crazy kid who was waving a gun around and calling everyone niggers."

your dog deserved it

They are OBSESSED. Every time the topic of cats pop-up in threads, they pop-up to talk about murdering said cats. Hell, there's even been thread discussing the best guns to kill cats roaming outside. Mentally ill, I tell you.

I love my cats but I have to agree with them. Unless you live in the country keep them inside. Your pet shouldn't be fucking around in other people's property that don't want it there.

I still think that people who shoot street cats for shits and giggles are cunts though.

1/3rd of humans have it, you can get it from eating meat, raw veggies, or just making out with somebody.

It doesnt matter unless you have aids or are pregnant, and even then only in rare cases.

If it's anything like where I live the cops won't do shit. When it comes to little shits like that most of the time it's best to handle the situation yourself.

OP did say he lived in a small rural town though

sociopaths like torturing cats because thier yowls have a similar frequency to human females and thier facial structure is similar enough to babies to activate that paternal part of our brain.

I've heard it makes you more reckless / agreeable or something. I haven't looked into it in-depth.

>cat cucks seething yet again

Attached: c452cca1b00510ed834c5b87b91fd984.jpg (236x177, 9K)

No shit sherlock and cats deserve the same for being outside

i would have drowned him

In my state its a civil matter and sentencing minors with anything more than community service is nearly impossible anyways. so the most I can do is demand his parents pay the vet bill. Fat chance of that since theyre poor and everyone else will be after them for thier pets and windows too.

But I bet none of the normies are cut throat enough to just demand the air rifle as recompense...

I dont believe any of this because you wrote it like a child.

So let me get this straight...you caught a teenager red handed after he shot your cat. You are presumably capable of settling the account right then and there, but instead of doing so, you take him to the police, where he'll get a ticket at worst, MAYBE community service IF YOU ARE EXTREMELY LUCKY? Homeboy you are softer than baby shit. I knocked a teenager the fuck out today because he cursed at some little kids in a convenience store line, people like you are why kids these days are all fucked up. Just throw a punch, you will literally never once get in trouble if you're white.

Shot my neighbours dogs a few years back, they killed 2 sheep and fucke up 3 others, neighbour paid 150 for all 5 and took the dogs with him.
Used that cash for the vet for the other 3 sheep.

The cops won't do shit. Call PETA and tell them about the incident.

A couple years back my cousin shot a cat that got into his chicken coop and was dumb enough to film it, PETA found the video and made his life a living hell, he's still fighting their animal abuse suit.

>be me
>have house
>spend lots of time and money on house to make it nice
>neighbors are fucking retards
>feed every stray cat that comes along
>constantly hear cats fighting outside house at night
>get better insulation, no more noise
>house starts to smell like a wet fart crossed with 8 months old bong water
>search everywhere.
>smell coming from underneath house
>crawl under house, cats run everywhere.
>cats pissing, shitting, and fucking under my house
>cats digging through trash and bringing it under house
>cats pulling rotten birds and rabbits and shit under my house
>rage
>CODEX ASTARTES NAMES THIS MANUEVER STEEL RAIN.
>start quietly killing every cat near my house with various means
>get pretty good at culling ferals
>house no longer smells like jay and silent bob's gym silkies

then, one day...
>see huge fucking cat in my yard.
>first cat I've noticed in a while
>take aim from back window
>fuck, I'm rusty... I fucking missed
>faggot neighbor calls cops on me

my face when

Attached: 9099088.jpg (285x231, 6K)

I live in a state that is EXTREMELEY light handed towards minors, and highly agressive in punishing people who do anything to minors. Punching out a 90 pound 13 year old would just get me put in jail and get him off the hook, and wouldn't make my dick any bigger anyways. Its not like he was a strapping 17 year old 6 foot tall cornfed farmboy. In that case a judge might, MIGHT go "okay, yeah, he's basically an adult in everything but 4 months until his birthday."

You beat up on some skinny indian kid half your size youre just the guy who hit a little minority kid. Theyll find some unflattering photo of you and the most innocent baby-faced looking photo of him to run side by side on the 6 PM news. Theyl gush about how the big tough rich white man beat up on the poor skinny defenceless indian baby boy, and you have "assault against a minor" following you into every job interview for the rest of your life.

gnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool si tacgnol

Attached: 1535871476809.jpg (354x472, 25K)

>those stupid fucking things fuck up the local ecosystem so bad that any cat outside needs shot on sight.
Not as bad as dogs. Home-cats also usually too lazy to hunt.

I support culling ferals fully.

Shooting somebodies pet while its on thier porch is another matter. Or windows and dogs that are in fenced yards for that matter.

There is a clear line between pest control and some sociopath getting off on maiming peoples pets and destroying thier property.

Pro tip: Huskies kill cats like cats kill mice.

Attached: husky.jpg (900x602, 149K)

Coyotes and owls solve that problem around here. All surviving cats have ptsd

My local buddies and I culled the coyote population because they're on a state wide rabies quarantine. It's a big feelsbad.

i agree these shit heads dont understand anything but painful consequences.
at least break his fucking pellet gun

it's cruel and unusual punishment to keep a dog like that where I live. Way too hot for them.

My battle buddy is so innocent no joke id go postal if someone shit him.

Attached: 20190306_181538-1512x2016.jpg (1512x2016, 818K)

who's a good boy

Im just gonna have a civil order for them to pay my vet bill. I know his trashy ass parents wont be able to afford it, especially since all the other people whose cats and dogs he shot will probably want the same.

I'll offer to accept his air-rifle in exchange for not pursuing further action since I doubt the other wronged parties will think about that. It wasn't just some red-ryder bullshit, the kid actually had a really cherry rig, Im guessing maybe $1,000 retail target setup.

I'd say god knows how he afforded it, but this is one of those places where people on welfare park 2018 jeep wranglers in front of thier $350 a month shitty rusting out 1960's trailer homes, so its not unusual for poor people here to have expensive toys. Bought on credit (the real reason theyre poor usually).

Probably play around with it shooting gophers a bit then sell it to recoup my vet expenses.

i-i-is that his r-rifle??!?

Attached: DDe9jmjXYAAaPQ2.jpg (646x595, 42K)

Maine Coons are basically dogs, Jow Forums; they're based as fuck.

literally untrue, every domestic old fat lazy house cat i've ever fostered at my acreage, has almost without fail taken to hunting almost immediately upon arrival

I had an 11 year old fatso stay for 6 months his previous owners described him as "a big lazy marshmallow", a week after he got comfortable with my house, he'd run off into the dark at night and come back with a bird or mouse. Same story for more than a dozen fosters I've dealt with. They are hunters by instinct, they'll kill out of fuckin boredom.

someone ought to tell this to the stray cat i keep fed. he was the runt of the litter, his mom died nearly a year ago and his siblings scattered or died as well. i don't think the little guy was ever taught to hunt. i know his mom (siamese, sister to my house cat) would catch mice and birds. i've gone without feeding him for a week or two, but he gets reaaaally skinny before coming back for food. i did catch him with blood matted onto his jaw and throat once, figure he caught a pigeon. slim pickings out here i guess. birds hang out on power lines and rooftops and tall trees, not on the ground.

based toxoposter

Some people have allergies and don‘t want your useless parasite ridden pets on their property. At least dogs don‘t just wander around where they don‘t belong.

I think I’d go absolutely ballistic if someone shot my furry retard.

Attached: 52F50D2D-3EC4-4592-BB4E-EF65C841A864.jpg (4032x3024, 1.95M)

Top tier dogger. Protec him and he protec you. Much love from me and my dogger.

Beautiful! Reminds me of mine!

Attached: 20180429_172412_000.jpg (5312x2988, 3.86M)

Good job on all accounts
Saved the cat
Tracked down the psychopath
Somehow managed to refrain from shooting him and claiming he pointed what you thought was a rifle at you

>come with me
>take his air rifle away, march him into the cop shop while he protests

Around here that's kidnapping and robbery you committed.

Actually, it's closer to citizen's arrest, and a valid one at that. You have a direct witness to a crime and the suspect thereof. Could have literally placed the kid under arrest.

Mate this just didn't fucking happen

Cuck

>looks to be about .17 caliber

Attached: 1385158587435.png (359x603, 163K)

Just beat the shit out of them
kids are fucking cancer

you sir seem as though you would be open to a modest proposal

Attached: 52634.jpg (284x419, 75K)

> be human
> consume resources at an unsustainable rate and cause pollution that damages the environment to an irreparable degree
> see cat eating bird
> decide cat is the problem
What a nigger you are

> I haven't looked into it in-depth.
And yet here you are making all sorts of claims about it.

I love cats, and people hurt the environment in more ways then ten. However, cats are invasive and outcompete other predators that naturally reside in the ecosystem and destroy habitats. They are super cute but also destructive the other anons are right, people are a problem but cats destroying habitats are too.

Not just domestic cats either
My state is seeing an explosion in the bobcat population and they are tearing our deer and turkey populations a new asshole

get the air rifle and the lawsuit then

Surgically disable every citizen's reproductive system at adolescence. Require classes and background checks to be allowed to regain use of your shit. Kids are a fucking scourge.

>Atleast dogs don't just wander where they don't belong.
You have to be kidding me. Dogs literally go wherever they want when they are not contained. Also not to mention the lovely noise pollution.

And I bet you still have people hitting deer left and right. Let's complain about that! Fuck deer.

for real though, deer genocide needs to happen.

Based shitskin. Keep your brain worm incubator inside.

What the fuck is with kids and shooting people's shit with BB guns?!? My car's front driver side window was shot out Friday night. I spent the majority of last night on my front porch with a handgun, wishing a motherfucker would.

Around 4,5mm

What is with muricans and bb guns?
I live in finland and I don't know anyone with bb gun.
Air rifles and pistols are common but no bb.

Unironically feeling bad about killing coyotes. Lol fuck off

What do the air rifles fire. Because if it's lead or copper pellets, that's what they mean. BB gun is synonymous with "air rifle" in the states.

Holy shit that guy is onto something

Took our min pin into the vet for a broken leg, Heard a snap but didn't think some fucker actually shot him with a BB gun. Get x-rays and sure enough, some fuck hit him with a .177 copperhead and dipped. Now he walks with a slight limp and during the winter which can get pretty chilly in Alaska, he whines a bit after coming inside due to the small plate and pins in his leg. If I find the fuck or catch him in the act there will be hell to pay, don't care if they're a teenager or younger you don't fuck with a dudes dog.

Attached: 1556316053163.png (603x318, 165K)

So they are just retarded and use incorrect terminology.

What are these called?

Attached: fzzjzz.jpg (306x218, 19K)

Really easy to teach certain basic safety practices and shooting techniques, plus if they're either young or small no recoil is nice plus lack of power means backyard shooting.

Not really it's like calling a Shotgun a Scattergun.

Attached: Would You Just Look At It.png (1447x938, 3.25M)

nerve gas balls

Some people are just jerks OP. I'm glad you were able to save your cat, thats a very compelling argument to have an IFAK around

Attached: Steve outside.webm (1100x619, 1.39M)

>Steve smells fuckery afoot.

>the name you have for a thing is different and that means you're retarded
Are you seriously gonna get assblasted over something that petty?

Attached: 1556836514450.jpg (287x320, 14K)

> shits you're dog
Nothing personal, boyo

Fuck you and fuck noguns Australia you eco nigger

Australia was a mistake. Fuck their "Ecosystem". What the abbos haven't but burned down, or slit in half with a knife and raped much like their elders penis slit.

>outdoor cat
Good, it deserved to be shot. Fucking retard

There are like six feral cats that live out by the bushes where I live and the people who live on the bottom floor still have a rat problem. If cats are so dangerous then why the fuck do we still have rats?

Must be the ATF

Cats don't attack rats. They are too dangerous for cats to bother with hence why no cat with options fucks with rats over a certain size. I'm sure someone can post the webm of the cat going full hunter mode on the rat in a street and the rat bum rushes the cat, scaring the shit out of it.

Cats are top grade opportunists and have absolutely no interest in taking a bite from a large rat when mice, birds and frogs are easy prey.

Well that's fucked up. What kills rats then? I fucking hate them and want to exterminate the entire species. I was thinking about setting traps outside to catch them but I didn't want to get the cats on accident.

>Neighbor has two half deaf hound dogs that attack anything smaller than them.
>Sometimes the fuckers break out of their cages, and wonder the neighborhood
>One day found them harassing other neighbors hens, trying to get in their coop
>Walk behind dogs quietly with my TAC-14 not-a-shotgun, raise the, ((brace)) to my shoulder, press the safet in to fire.
>Fire a single 3in mag round straight up and witness two dogs nearly break their necks trying to bust a 180 and didi Mao
Don't have to kill or wound the fuckers to put th fear of God in them.

Attached: 1557472213480.jpg (564x682, 101K)

>kids are a scourge
No, shitty parents are a scourge. I mean, teenagers are assholes no matter what you do, but if they have halfway competent parents it's typically not to the degree of shooting people's windows and housecats for shits and giggles.

Rat Dogs, Terriers and Daschunds and similar small hunter breeds.
NYC Dog ratting group.
patteringpawsllc.com/meet-the-fearless-dogs-solving-nycs-rat-problem/

Attached: 2017_03-27_PPLLC_BLOG_Dogs-solving-NYCs-rat-problem-02_GROUP-Photo.jpg (847x509, 533K)

This. It's expressly what they were bred for. Dachshunds aren't configured that way because someone wanted them to look fuckin' goofy. They have those stubby little legs and long bodies to get into goddamn badger dens. They can probably take a rat. This is what most modern purse rats were bred for and it's a shame these formerly badass dogs have been relegated to the handbags of white women with poorly-dyed blond hair in an asymmetrical cut.