Gunmen storm five-star hotel in Balochistan kill 1 Security Guard and then get shot dead

bbc.com/news/world-asia-48238759

Attached: 1557555961285.jpg (1200x1200, 207K)

Yeah.

This "artist" should be beaten in public. Shit's terrible.

lol big niggas like that just get shot anyways bro
no point to it

Nah

That's the whole point you dumbass. His whole Instagram is like that, they're supposed to be anti-jokes written like a broken english foreigner.

>Due to the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, the hotel had no guests and a very limited number of staff, a Zaver Pearl-Continental spokesperson told the BBC.

Lmfao, someone fucked up their planning.

HA! I get it! Because its ironic and makes people feel cool and special that they're "in the know" about the witty self aware humour on show.

>5 star hotel
That looks like a dilapidated prison from every aspect

What are you on about? Are you seriously getting offended right now?

No! Course not! I'm laughing along with you because it feels so great to know about the inside joke while other people don't get it. Makes me feel special.

Is it ironic though? Hard to tell these days

Based and persianguyoverexplainingthejokepilled.

Wow you really are getting hurt over the fact lmao sad

And why would he be "hurt"? Sounds more like he doesn't think that crappy "humour" is funny.

>someone likes something I dont?
>better belittle it
Yeah totally not butthurt you're right

You sound so bitter.

Ok
You keep telling yourself that while you try to go out of your way to insult the preferences of others because they dont allign with yours

>"If I say it's ironic shit then it's not shit anymore!"
Cancer

Faggot.

Ha

>gunmen
Mutts double standard to what is terrorist

>The group said that the hotel, the centrepiece of a multi-billion-dollar Chinese project, was selected in order to target Chinese and other investors.
>Militants in Balochistan oppose Chinese investment, saying it is of little benefit to local people.

How can we get a Islamist vs ChiCom shitflinging match going as soon as possible?

>im mad that my ignorance was called out

>targeting Chinese nationals
>Pakistan

I hate being on the terrorist’s side, but I love seeing the Chinese get btfo while pretending to be powerful and influential.

>it’s ironic
>I’m just pretending to be retarded

Same statement.

>le special bad humor haha epik
Neck yourself

Hotel was built way before the Chinese came to gwader.