How to deal with oral health situations after the happening? preferably alternatives to pic related

how to deal with oral health situations after the happening? preferably alternatives to pic related

Attached: img_5608[1].png (300x169, 50K)

Just wait for them to rot, loosen, and then pluck them out if you have a cavity.
Otherwise just continue to brush and floss normally.

i'm guessing you've always had regular dentist visits. tooth pain can literally drive you insane.

If you're a pussy maybe. That pain is usually your tooth's dying scream. Sure it can get infected afterwards, which you want to prevent, but once the tooth dies, it's dead and won't hurt anymore.

Attached: iu[1].y6a57Sfmqgyx6gRvo_R--AHaHa%26pid%3DApi&f=1.jpg (474x474, 15K)

>i'm guessing you've always had regular dentist visits
No, I brush my teeth and floss often, enough so to where I've never needed to go to a dentist.

I hear clove oil is a good remedy for tooth pain, and most antiseptics will at least make it more bearable.

>i've never had severe tooth pain
I wish it didn't have to be like this

Do what they did in antiquity, eat as little sugar as possible. Medieval teeth weren't nearly as decayed as the memes suggest, since their diets simply didn't promote it.

Wrong.
The inside nerve can rot, the gums will inflame the entire time, and the rot can extend to the jawbone as well.

dremel and fill it with some sort of material? isnt that basically what denists do with cavities anyhow

I already have implants.

Also been making more visits to the dentist as I've thought about happenings.
Clear to me a lot of people throughout the ages have died early due to septic infections.
I would probably make an effort to get my previous neighbor who became a dentist in my circle of long term survivors.

Except dental drills can spin up to 400,000rpm and the drill/grinder tips are made of high precision exotic materials specifically designed to maximize efficiency and minimize pain/heat when working on teeth.
Trying to do dentistry with a dremel would cause unimaginable agony and do more damage than good.

booze
t. have bad teeth

Foot powered drills and gold like the old days, friend. I'm sure death by other means would probably be more threatening/pressing.

this sounds legit

shit. this is the answer. probably unobtainable for me before the hap, though.

you glorious bastard

Drop the Gatorade and pick up water. Sugar is why your teeth rot, no sugar, no rot.

>Sugar is why your teeth rot, no sugar, no rot
>t. 1982 "dentist"

>I hear clove oil is a good remedy for tooth pain, and most antiseptics will at least make it more bearable.

this shit is only even marginally good for the mildest of toothe pain. and then only temporarily, like a few minutes at a time for each application

for real toothe pain you need real pain meds or you will go insane and turn into some beserker nut

>oral health situations after the happening?
this is one the major concerns in such an event. if one survives more than a few months after the fall, teeth problems are one of the most likely health problems to set in

oh look someone else who is older than 19 and hasn't had mommy drive him to the dentist twice a year every year

Guess who just got promoted to the front lines?

How about this...
Would you rather suffer excruciating pain for possibly months to a year?
OR would you rather have some friends hold you down and your rotting tooth painfully ripped out once? (You can get drunk in this option)

>promoted to the front lines
will there be anime waifus?

Attached: frontline.jpg (1200x630, 260K)

not him but rip that shit out fham

wow weebshit just gets more generic everyday

>rotting tooth painfully ripped out once

probably wouldn't take long to decide to choose this option.

ive never played at the game before. but yeah, that does look pretty generic

>would you rather have some friends hold you down and your rotting tooth painfully ripped out once?
>and then die from an equally painful infection just a few weeks later.
Meanwhile my backwoods soldiers with their JB quik weld fillings done with the help of a little "boone county mating call", slaughters your whole shit

>backwoods soldiers "boone county mating call"
*banjo music plays in the distance"

Shocking that society would break down in the "shit hitting the fan" situation, right?
>tbf, I already have plenty of antibiotics and painkillers on hand
No banjo tho. Plus those fuckers in Kentucky will have plenty of good bourbon.

>bourbon
that takes time. it'd be straight whiskey.

>Mfw banjo muzak has always been playing in the background.
We're gonna grind that axe for a long time.

Attached: 1548527943917.png (480x360, 127K)

With all the rickhouses in KY?
It'll be bourbon for quite a few years to come.
>It's not Japanese whisky

that wont last long lmao, but knowing people in kentucky the booze will flow even with country burning down.
t. insane grandmother is from the hills

poke a hole in one of those liquid capsule advils and squeeze the juice out onto your poor messed up baby tooth. i saw that on the internet so it must be true. alternatively don't eat sugar and scrape your nasty teeth with your finger nail, or toothbrush with tooth paste assuming you know how to use one.

>have plenty of antibiotics and painkillers on hand
what do you own a pharmacy?

Don't the "hill" people have their own stashes though? Or will they ransack the rickhouses before dipping into their own stashes?
>That answers itself, huh?
But wouldn't they basically "take over" that industry anyway? And dole it out as they see fit?

>Don't the "hill" people have their own stashes though?
probably. the place my grandma is from just became a wet county a few years ago. id image that old habits die hard and there is a ton of booze stashed everywhere
>hitting someones stash
great way to get shot
>But wouldn't they basically "take over" that industry anyway? And dole it out as they see fit?
wouldnt be suprising. it would flood from all parts of appalachia. fuckin boomers in ghillie suits making whiskey. glorious...

I mean according to some estimates there's over 4 million gallons of bourbon just in Wild Turkey's rickhouses. We're just talking about product for 101, that's not including "offsite" or "offbrand" products. And that's probably a really low estimate.
>hitting someones stash
I was referring to someone going to their stash instead of raiding bigger distillers, not being raided themselves.
Although would the "moonshiners" protect the rickhouses and leave their private stashes left to "leave lesser allies there to protect it/rely on camouflage" type shit?

its just a pneumatic mini die grinder. the exotic material is polycrystalline diamond. you can buy that at harborfrieght. a dremel with a fine masonry corncob bit would work.