Ok Jow Forums anyone there ever tried putting Glock 10mm SGM 30 round mags into the Thompson 30 round pouches...

Ok Jow Forums anyone there ever tried putting Glock 10mm SGM 30 round mags into the Thompson 30 round pouches (especially repros from WorldWarSupply)?

Attached: us-thompson-3-cell-magazine-pouch-sgm10mm.jpg (746x599, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunbroker.com/item/800408075
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 60323533_2208455992605520_5190497693205215502_n.jpg (1080x1059, 74K)

Yeah.

does it fit the mag and are able to close it up?

Can't say I've bought enough of them yet to warrant a pouch. Might get there once I can find a 10mm braced pistol that I like.
And since Kriss decided they were going to omit the folding slingpoint and adopt an odd built in buffer tube mount, I'm not exactly excited about the prospects.

I am planning to get it for Ruger PC, I know 10mm version ain't coming out yet, but they already came out with the 40 S&W version, so it's very possible that they are at least aware the demand for a 10mm version

Ohk. So what are you using them for in the meantime then? Or are you just preparing for a gun that might be years off?

yeah, the latter reason

Fair enough. Let us know if they fit in the pouch then. You've got plenty of time.

well, that's why I am asking here, returning the product would be a little inconvenient

Ive tried putting one up my but one time, does that help?

yes, that help, thank you for your sacrifice
*butt

We're not preparing for a gun, possibly several years out. You are. Guess who get's to be the guinea pig? The guy suggesting it.
>I have 2 of them for my G20. I put them in a rangebag.

Np user.
(If you think cleaning cosmoline out of a mag is hard work...whooeeh)

well, I can possibly sure those can fit the PPSH stick magazine pouches (those 9 dollars Polish one), but the downside for those is that the flap is not separated like the Thompson stick mag pouch, which is going to be a bit sticky while changing mag

How much is the bag? $13?
Really? For $13, make those bastards fit, if they don't.

well I guess I can go to a tailor shop to make the middle flap

Attached: 4341magpouch.jpg (368x365, 51K)

Jesus, just blow the $13 on the Thompson pouch. It is a 30 round .45ACP pouch, correct? Do you think 30 round .45 mags might be slightly smaller that 30 round 10mm mags?
I'm sure dimensions for both mags are probably easy to find out. Stop over complicating shit.

Alright alright, I just had some bad experiences with returning shit, I will give it a try

>Returning shit
Re-purpose it if they don't fit.
>by getting a 10mm Thompson.

Attached: Picture015.jpg (768x1024, 180K)

holy fuck they actually made 10mm tommys?!

Yes.
>But if you're pissing and moaning over $13 for a fucking mag pouch, I doubt you can afford one.

This. The poorfagging is INSANE. Get the fucking measurements for the magazine and then the measurements for the pouch you dumb fucker.

shit, that gun is like 2000 bucks on gunbroker, ain't proud to be a poorfag, but I guess for a gun I am going to buy in the future 13$ investment ain't too bad

>that gun is like 2000 bucks on gunbroker
You mean the 1 that sold at that price in March?
gunbroker.com/item/800408075
>The last one of these on Gunbroker.com sold for over 3k and they have sold for over 4k in the past.

yes, after I search it up a little.
45's diameter is bigger than 10mm, so working it through the Tommy pouch probably won't be a huge challenge

Worst case scenario, wet the pouch and put empty mags in it to fit and let it dry.
>I've wanted a 10mm "Feather USA" carbine forever even though they're not reliable. Look up how available those things are.

Attached: 8.jpg (800x600, 145K)

oh man that looks glorious
>btw wet it with hot water right?

I'd imagine warmer water would help "relax" the fabric, the main thing would be what you're using to stretch said material. Maybe use a 1x2 that's a little longer than the mag you're trying to fit.
>This is only if the 30 round 10mms won't fit in a 30 round .45 pouch.
Let us know though, because now I'm curious.

ok

>so it's very possible that they are at least aware the demand for a 10mm version
Nobody cares about 10mm except autists on the internet. Most of the gun community doesn't even know what it is.