India becomes the newest member of the Apache club

>BREAKING: First of 22 @Boeing_In AH-64E Apache helicopters handed over to the @IAF_MCC at Mesa, Arizona.

Didn't see that coming.

Attached: D6QiIpfU8AAC9sz.jpg (1200x960, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/livefist/status/1127063349525540864
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: D6QiIpcU8AACSFI.jpg (1200x960, 191K)

Attached: D6QiIpbU0AEJVIC.jpg (960x1200, 123K)

Attached: when-you-finally-poo-in-the-loo-20404174.png (500x903, 190K)

>pavement devoid of excrement
color me surprised
2020 is just around the corner

So another piece of modern equipment that India is going to fuck up ruining the k/d ratios like Arab countries did with Russian equipment.

Attached: 1556797735801.jpg (752x960, 59K)

Someone should let them know about toilet paper
It’s way easier that having to do that for each other

That's in Arizona, that's why.

Its probably Arizona.
Also, rotor wash should help clear any FOD

Post more of the thicc qt

Attached: tp.png (1023x677, 782K)

There's no more pictures of her, sorry.

Source: twitter.com/livefist/status/1127063349525540864

3 months and those will be fucked and India will comment that Russian choppers are easier to maintain and cheaper.

I don't know why anyone bothers.

And I thought the American military was gay...

It's weird seeing an Apache in what looks a lot like Cobra grey, except for the little green boopable snoot.

>Didn't see that coming.

Even a useable number, more means wouldn't happen less is Indonesia tier. Very unusual. Pakistan has many various (Cobra, T-129, Hind etc.) attack helicopters, I suspect the disparity was too much.

i guess the indians think they got enough cash to fill in that money pit called the apache

And that is if they don't shoot it down themselves first

So far, they’ve only proven they can shoot down a friendly Mi-28. The Apache’s more modern survivability systems may make it more challenging for their incompetent air defense personnel to target and kill another friendly aircraft.

Super sexy in grey.

Apache operational paint job power rankings:
>Japan
>Indonesia
>1/151st/2nd MAW
>India
>OD
>Qatar
>Israel

Why do we sell weapons to other countries. In the grand scheme of things it's not very much money and we'd be able to vastly lower our defense budget if every other country was just supplied by old Soviet or Chinese junk.

based, my gf was an apache tech in the IAF and those things are impressive.

Attached: Israeli_AH-64D.jpg (2816x2112, 3.32M)

IDK how some could dislike jew paint, the clashing coyote brown / desert tan color scheme is extremely aesthetic.

Attached: f75f3558f7f6b61aac2483afdf243470.jpg (700x489, 53K)

>all these third world countries getting the Apache all of a sudden
>when its exclusively for America's boy club

AH-100 soon

Probably, yeah.

to keep total per-unit costs down through volume, to keep countries dependent on US for sales instead of the Russians or now, Chinese, and because our private defense contractors love money

So I'll take it they finally poo-canned their HAL helicopter then, after working on in for the last 30 years

Attached: lch2[1].jpg (617x369, 72K)

doubt it.

Light attack, bro.

Where's the fun in making a list if you can't use it to shit on teh joos

What's going to go wrong this time, are there any hatches that need to be closed for it to not crash?

Meh... WHOEVER, ANYONE still can't and will never be match with the INDONESIA AH-64E. The most advanced Apache ever fielded. Even American or Jews don't have this version. INDONESIA Apache pilot are the best in this world. Not even entire fleet of Singapork Apache are scared to face off against INDONESIA brave Apache pilot. Australian Tiger? Huh! They're cowardly and joke. Even American General admitted the ONE INDONESIA Apache pilot is much much more worthy than whole brigade of 160th SOAR Apache unit. INDONESIA are the best in the world!

Attached: TNI-AU-AH-64E-01-692x360.png (692x360, 225K)

Dude, I love you guys, but please stop doing this. This isn't you.

>t. Flipboi whose air force is getting fucking T*rk A-129's

>laughs in longbow

>8 hellfires and extra fuel
Is that a typical loadout? What kind of crazy missions are they running? All the pics I've seen of US Apaches in operation have no fuel tanks and only a light weapons load like a single LAU and two to four hellfires

Lets see if Boeing can deliver faster than they can crash them.

Are the Italians no longer offering that helo? It is their design after all.

Why do other countries give cool paint jobs to their vehicles whereas US doesnt?

Attached: m7dsmqBo8l1r9g4gho1_250.jpg (232x197, 38K)

Paint costs money.

grey is better at blending into multiple environments and weather conditions.

US Army helicopters are mostly green though

>nose isn't the same paint as the body

WHY?

Long range sneaky assassinations of Iranian stuff

That's just their wish list, in reality the Philippine Chairforce won't be able to afford it. They'll settle for used AH-1s (not Vipers) from countries who don't want it anymore.

Worst case scenario is that another Beijing puppet takes over office in 2022 and scraps all modernization plans to appease the Chicoms. The AW-159 Wildcats will be the last major delivery in a while.

I'll believe them getting real attack helos if they got Crashhawks and Sea Dragons for real. At this point they can't even buy UH-1Ys and they prefer buying civilian Hueys.

Did we not even give the Poos the longbow? Lmao

>AH-64E
More like AH-64P amiright?

probably chink shill or butthurt malay, both are quite active here making threads regarding indon armed forces since around 2015

t.Indon army tank gunner