What do you do when arguing with a gun grabber that is seamingly impossible to speak with reason to and claims that all...

What do you do when arguing with a gun grabber that is seamingly impossible to speak with reason to and claims that all gun owners in canada becoming criminals that will go to prison would be good and that it would be better to get killed by a criminal than to kill him in self defense? What do you do if that person is, hypothethically, your parent?

Attached: NrJPpvR.jpg (550x600, 47K)

move out

As much as i hate to admit it, i'm not gonna do that just because of that. I'm still in high school.

move out
Their roof, their rules

i just say... "Fuck off bro"

Stop arguing. When's the last time you changed someone's mind in an argument? Arguments are rarely actually about the point that's being argued. We generally just argue for the sake of our egos.

You must be 18 to post here
If you are an 18 year old, move out.

Attached: 640.png (288x415, 135K)

I am an adult. Idk how it is in usa but here high school and official adulthood overlap for 2 years.

Accept it desu. Canada will become part of China in a few years and the Chinese aren't big on citizen gun ownership.

I'm not from canada.

This is an American website, rules are 18+ or bust, regardless of what is considered adulthood in your own country.

I am 18 you fucking moron.

So you're in high school until you're 20? wtf

It's not literally a high school. It's a "technical middle school". It lasts 4 years, and 2 other middle schools last 3 years. I figured it was equavilent to high school despite the name.

Japan?

Nah bro. It's the country with lowest gun ownership in all of europe, the country that rejected czechia's anti communist gun policies, the country in which the supposedly right wing ruling party has never said a word on the topic of gun ownership and the Virgin Mary's chosen people, The Glorious Republic of Poland itself.

put a loaded gun on the table between you and tell that person that in 10 seconds you are going to pick it up and shoot them.

thats crazy because i dont know one american pole who doesnt own a gun, me included.

Just buy guns, worship Zardoz.

No we don’t.

I see what you did there.

Well, so there clearly must be a big difference between these groups. I talked to an amerucan pole on a livestrean a few weeks ago. He was surprisingly patriotic, desptite not speaking a word of polish. Said his grandpa tried to teach him but he didn't listen to him and he regrets it deeply now.
If the american polonia really is (somehow) that base, keep up the good work. Maybe one day it will serve as a good example (or lesson) to us. I've thought about moving there, but the problem is, you can't.

You need to be 21 to apply for a licence. And who the fuck is zardos

Oh shit i was phoneposting and didn't check my retarded spelling
Just disregard that

US poles have faced discrimination in the past, persisting low-key even into the ‘80s. I think it fostered a certain amount of identity and community.

my pops barely spoke it. all i know is how to say ass. plus we were surronded by germans and russians so we needed our guns. always got along decent with italians though, probably because we're all catholic.

You stop.
My friend younger sister was posting a bunch of gun propaganda on Facebook about the school shootings and despite refuting her statistical claims and using the socratic method to take her arguments apart I was awarded with ad hominems and emotional arguments. If they don't want to actually learn then don't bother. You have to be a certain level of intelligence to even argue/debate.

Tell them to fuck off or don’t even bother.
Agreed, arguments are just pointless dick waving contests.
>muh 18 yeers uld rool
Personally my granddad taught me some Polish and German, learned Russian on my own. Perks of being a Slav German mutt I suppose.

So what you're saying is that it's impossible for a communty to mantain pro gun sentiments without a immediate violent thread looming, and as such the american polonia is on it's way to become the leading proponent of communism in the us?

>41450743

Attached: 4D969948-F9EC-48B8-9A9B-889DC7902729.jpg (522x537, 28K)

BOOM you just got baited

>merely pretending

Still baited

Inform them that you are in fact a criminal and are here to steal their house

??

What, they think it's more noble to suffer criminal activity without retaliation, so just take what you want from them as one. Hell you're doing them a favor.

Unsubscribe from their channel. Don't know why Ian would be my parent though I think he shoots blanks.

>tfw no ian dad

>dick waving
>pointless

You don't have autocorrect?