I've noticed lots of people think like this. Isn't this kind of hypocritical and self-defeating...

I've noticed lots of people think like this. Isn't this kind of hypocritical and self-defeating? Do you people even know what you believe in and support?

Attached: gun nut logic.jpg (702x468, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vnJ5f1JMKns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck da police
RISE UP

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 69K)

>Do you people even know what you believe in and support?
What do you mean, "you people"? Only people on Jow Forums that unironically dickride cops are actual leos posting as user.

If you thought that was insane you haven't seen anything.

Attached: irony.jpg (451x331, 33K)

Part of why I own guns is as insurance against the potential of a tyrannical government arising. This government isn't it, though, and as such I tend to support the police because I recognize their utility in maintaining order. Police would be the agents of a tyrannical government, of course, but again, this government isn't it. I don't see any logical discontinuity here.

It's retarded, as is issuing blanket support for any group.

Fuck off you dumb cuck, you don't have a single fucking clue what you're talking about
Blue Lives Matter, Black Lives Splatter

What I want to know is why some think the police are a bunch of NKVD tier terrorists yet want to willingly disarm themselves. But you have a great point as well. Both are retarded.

>Isn't this kind of hypocritical and self-defeating?
Yes. As much as I hate to use the word, it's literal doublethink.
But I suppose it is easier just to ignorantly run with the contradictions of different spooks, rather than face their conflicts and put some effort into building a coherent personal view of the world. After all, to resolve the problem you must pick a side in your conceptions and thoughtfully deconstruct your views and sensibly tear apart whatever is in conflict with it. This mental teardown is straining and painful, and pain tends to be a thing to normally avoid.

Attached: 1528118781530.jpg (1796x1347, 462K)

Based logic user

>Do you people even know what you believe in and support?
Do you people even know what gender you are?

Imagine being this retarded

90% of cops I've talked to said they would turn in their badges before mass-disarming citizens. Only 20% of military said they would go AWOL rather than mass-disarm the population. Of course my numbers aren't exactly on the spot, but you get the point, cops won't disarm us, it'll be the national guard, and the glow niggers that would do it. Cops are just civilians that can get into gun fights, and make arrests legally. Once they take off the uniform they're just regular people like us. Does that mean I support the blue fags? Not 100% all the time, but I don't hate them. It's better than having no rule of law.

Is this satire or just made by an older gun grabber?

>>Slurp slurp slurp
Thank you officer may I have another?

>I've noticed lots of people think like this.
The only thing worth noticing here is you generalizing.
Primo, my 'need' to have firearms is not directly related to the police specifically.
Secundo, the median opinion of cops in general is way too bad because medias and apes like to shit on them. Just trying to be objective gets you branded as a bootlicker by braindead idiots. Around 90% of 'outrageous' events in which LEOs are at the forefront, they are in the right.
What this guy says.

Retarded is thinking the entirety of the US military will do the bidding of the government if it came to that.

>thinks only police should have guns
>thinks police are racist and corrupt
works both ways

its called a double think

>90% of cops I've talked to
Knows 2 cops

cops won't do ANYTHING that jeopardizes their pension. Thats why they put up with the shit they do. They are bright enough to know they're too dumb to do anything else for a living

Attached: nopd-buttsecks.jpg (500x518, 119K)

>This government isn't it
You haven't been paying attention since 9/11, apparently.

That's cause fuds are dumb

Thats literally what happened in Tienanmen square you stupid fuck. The government literally pushed all sorts of propaganda and told the soldiers that these people who were protesting were terrorists and to shoot them. The chinese government killed what? anywhere from 10000 to 30000 people?

youtube.com/watch?v=vnJ5f1JMKns

this is a way worse problem than you think it is. The police are like a club, they defend themselves and use the justice system to defend themselves even when they'd be charged with murder if they weren't a cop. This happens all the time everywhere. Thinking you're objective because you want to downplay the raw number of incidence by chalking it up to the media is naive and wrong.

Know your rights and under no circumstances give up your freedoms such as the right to bear arms to a cop, but also don't be a fucking nigger and chimp out at a cop who pulls you over for doing 45 in a 30. It's simple, really.

Attached: 1543275833360.png (424x412, 276K)

But user, I don't support current LE.

Hey shareblue

>90% of cops I've talked to said they would turn in their badges before mass-disarming citizens
Talk is cheap, faggot.

Conservatives value order highly, and tend to believe in the system. Like most humans conservatives fear change. The devil you know vs the devil you don't. The current US Government has not fully shed it's cloak of legitimacy, so conservatives who value order focus on the positive order that the Police represent. This was reinforced by by BLM and Antifa, and pushed many conservatives who were questioning police power into unthinking support of the police. Now it is part of mainstream conservative culture, along with soldier worship.

You'd get like 5% max who would willingly disobey that order, but most of them will do whatever they're told to.
Do you think the average enlisted person views things critically or withstand pressure from their superiors to follow orders?
They are trained and given incentive to do whatever the fuck they're told regardless of whether or not it's the "right" thing to do.
They'll do everything in the back of their minds to convince themselves that you deserved what they did to you.
They are not your friends, they will not value your rights over their job.
Stop playing yourself.

This, the fact that cops can get away with virtually anything so long as they give an "objective reason" is bullshit.

I always hated that about boomers and neocons, I have zero faith in my state police to uphold their oath since they’re already infringing on the citizens right to bear arms by enforcing current gun infringement. Maybe my local police and sheriff will keep their oath considering my county sheriff openly said she will not confiscated guns and will not enforce Cali law or a federal ban but the CADOJ or the Fed? Fuckin oathbreaking cunts all of them

>mur mur murrrr murr murrrrr murrrrrr murrrrr blah blah blah

cops, feds and military will do what they are told unless they start being killed in enough numbers to rethink what they are being told. and the military will just continue doing what theyre told as thats why they exist. no zogbot will care about rounding people up when the power grid is down and dead bodies are being cannibalized, especially when zogbots have access to bases and all of the hoarded resources stored. who is realistically going to shoot at zogbots to kill? definitely less than 1% as thats the amount who are prepared, can calmly pull the trigger on people who are armed, and dont care if they die. the rest will do whatever those with the most power say and hope for the best.

I don't support cops no matter what. I think there's a lot of problems with police training and mindset that makes them overly confrontational. However I won't bag on them if I don't think they did anything wrong, and it's not my fault that the vast majority of the time when the police are being attacked it's because some nigger was being a violent criminal retard and got himself shot for his trouble. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

The u.s isn't China, even if lots followed orders there would be thousands of defectors who would join the side of the people. Not everyone in the military is a mindless drone

>The US isn't china
The trail of tears is virtually the same thing, the government came down, took away their guns and land and killed them on a multi thousand mile journey across the US

>loads of defectors
Hardly fucking any, you see how many cops are enforcing shit like assault weapons bans, civil forfeitture and shit? Never herad of a single one putting down their badge. Even if they state they won't enforce it they do anyway because the state told them to and none of them are gonna give up their job over it.

He likes the police maintaining law and order, but also keeps arms in case they start stepping out of line. What's so hard to understand?

Attached: 1536211108655.jpg (308x308, 40K)

I work for a local LEA. I mainly work there because it's easy money, but also cause I don't trust the law at all and want to get a heads up on stuff that's going down. Been there 3 years, some cops are cool, some have bad cases of "operator syndrome". Others are dicks, either way I don't trust any of them save maybe one or two guys in the entire office.

OP is just trying to stir shit up

>the government isn’t it
The Patriot Act alone should tell you that is absolute bullshit.
Talk means absolutely nothing.
>thinking china is the only example of that
To think the US would operate any differently in that regard is beyond retarded.

This government's done real well by me. I have guns that I like and enjoy shooting. I have a nice apartment that's warm when it's cold out, and cool when it's hot out. I eat three meals a day. I'd like to be able to own more guns and vote for political candidates for federal office that aren't the lesser of two evils, and it'd be nice if one of those candidates I could vote for would tighten up my digital privacy rights, but nothing's perfect.

>this government isn't it
You must not live anywhere in America or Europe then

I don't like busting out the P word because it makes autists screech, but you guys are really privileged to not know what actual tyranny is. I helped depose a dictator in Iraq and overthrow a fundamentalist government in Afghanistan. I've seen firsthand the results of real tyranny. Like I said, this government isn't it.

>The trail of tears
last I checked natives weren't citizens or even seen as humans

Do you also post on AR15.com and call yourself a sheepdog?

No, but I do call you a faggot.

>"All guns should be banned! Only the cops and military should have guns!"
>"Cops are racist! The military murders babies for gold oil and drugs! The military is racist and imperialist!"
>"Orange man bad, impeach!"
>"No guns, give orange man guns!"
*Ahem*

I've noticed lots of people think like this. Isn't this kind of hypocritical and self defeating? Do /you people/ (lol talk about hypocritical) even know what you believe in and support?

Come mierda perra, i'll hold on to my guns and everything.

>last I checked whites and gun owners weren't citizens or even seen as humans

You know the narrative is turning against you nigger

>I helped depose a dictator in iraq and a fundamentalist government in afghanistan

Attached: 01D0A505-9CFE-4DF5-BFF9-62EC95B78A62.gif (325x252, 891K)

Oh so you're a tool of the government.
Good to know.

Eh, I think a few would leave

Attached: CE2DB52A-0C72-4107-B386-9178CC06DEFD.jpg (4032x3024, 2.7M)

You live under a rock, son?

strawmanning is fun

that's a cute raifu user

I would prefer it if the tyranny here were as obvious as in 3rd world dictatorships, then maybe retards like you would want to actually do something. Instead you're just going to allow everything to be taken from you while you stuff your head into football and fast food.

You're right, but you still trust cops too much. Don't let your guard down simply because you have a couple cop friends.

We want the cops to make nigs good when they nig, deal with meth addicts and PCP hijinks, find burglars that escape your castle , etc etc. Cops are a social tool, when they do want we want we appreciate them. When they waste your tax dollars on vice squad shit and shooting up Asian women in the pursuit of a black guy, we hate on them.

Dumb shareblue niggers think it's a black and white one or the other scenario. When the cops come for your guns, THEN they become the agents of tyranny. Till then there the agents of at least half ass law and order.

YOU LOOK THIRSTY MUHREEN
HYDRATE

Attached: file.png (144x218, 33K)

>helped a tyrannical government overthrow another nation's governmnet
>"but we're the good guys you can trust us"
Nah

Replace the word tyranny with racism.

Having worked in government, I don't believe it's truly tyrannical. It's mostly just a lot of incompetency and no incentive from the old guard to make things better. There's no greater agenda, at least at state/local level besides a few people in it to feed their egos. If people we're to attempt to disarm citizens it would be solely because a politician got drunk at the office again and sent out a memo which staff would argue over for 3 days while nothing gets done.

Have you seen what Iraq and Afghanistan look like today? That's a really stupid example your making.

Good thing we have the guns then huh? Every one dies, not every one lives. Come get some glowniggers.

If you think the police uphold anything but their XXL pants then you are retarded. You are also clearly brainwashed into actually believing that the police are necessary for an orderly society.

>thrown in a communist prison camp or follow orders and receive extra rations
Yeah tough choice in 1980s China
Totally comparable to 21st century America

At this point cop threads should just be auto deleted, they’re just pseudo/pol/ threads for idiots to jerk each other off in. Anybody who’s thought about this for literally two seconds or more can see how you can support gun rights and generally support police. The key word there of course being “generally” which aforementioned retards will rush past while calling themselves the smartest people in the thread.

>S-senpai, p-please, no

Funny how the government is incredibly competent and bipartisan on issues involving our greatest ally. All those aid packages go through without a hitch. They also seem highly competent and coordinated whenever there is something like the Hart Cellar act to vote on. If you ever want to know when something is going to be bad for America it's anything with overwhelming bipartisan support.

>insane
actually what you posted is retarded

Attached: Heisenberg.gif (320x240, 699K)

Shame she isn't mine.

That second statement is cut off.
It should read "supports the police no matter what they do TO NIGGERS." The police were created to put niggers in prisons and coffins.

I mean. I support my local police. I don't give a shit about what dirty shit cops in Baltimore do. I'm just thankful not to ever...ever...have to go to a shithole like Baltimore, San Francisco, etc.

The most incongruous thing I've ever seen in that vein was a Thin Blue Line cross. Because as we know, Our Lord And Savior, Jesus Christ, never experienced any police brutality whatsoever.

Look at the police like a rattlesnake. They do a good job keeping the vermin and pests out and dealing with them when they come around. In that sense we have mutual goal. But at the same time I'm not about to bring a rattlesnake into my house because it can easily bite you too if you have too much interaction with them. .

>Jesus
>Romans
>Police

You mean para-military/military abuse. The Romans didn't really have police. The first "police force" was (I believe) formed in Athens, and all they did was show up and put the sandals to people for acting like retards. Romans just had soldiers do that.

This. It's super blatant.

The police keep the animals in the zoos.

Like how the miners are ludwig or whatever massacre were saved by cops and shit huh

Police are on the frontlines of dealing with blacks so the rest of us don't have to.

Fuck niggers AND fuck the police :)

Found the sandal-licker.

There was also mass riots with police getting firebombed and strung up from lampposts at the time.

As retarded as christcucks tend to act Jesus experienced brutality from paramilitary groups. There really wasn’t a police like force throughout most of history, that was all done by the military or gendarmerie like groups. Hell the first modern police force was formed in London in the 1800’s. Basically before London formed its metro police force matters of law were either handled by the army or by slaves and volunteers, an exception being Ancient Chinas prefecture system but they didn’t really hold a lot of power.

It's not what happened in Venezuela though.

>imblying the modern Weimarican police aren't basically a paramilitary organization with a thin coat of legitimacy

based

>Isn't this kind of hypocritical and self-defeating?

Not really. They believe in the concept of policing to keep society worth living in. They're perfectly ok with cops policing shitbags for violating basic societal rules. They're also perfectly ok policing cops for violating basic constitutional rights. Do you understand the crux of your retardation now? You see pro/anti-cop stances and think hypocrisy, while failing to comprehend that their belief isn't about cops. Instead it is about a good society, which cops could help or hinder.

I wasn’t talking about how legitimate the police departments across the US are (they aren’t, especially with how said departments act, but that is besides the point), but about how matters of policing were handled throughout a big chunk of history, in a simplified way at least.

Your fundamental error here is thinking that the sort of person who owns a Thin Blue Line bumper sticker is capable of thoughts this complex.

Fair enough. I still think a thin blue line cross is completely ridiculous, though, especially since it's meant to show support for Weimarican police.

>Weimarican
Is this the newest phrase people use for America to let us know they’re complete fucking retards?

>yeah those thin blue line people aren’t capable of complex thoughts. Now me, I’m a real big brain, yep

For me, it's mostly
>I don't trust cops
>but damn I don't blame them for busting caps on uppity nigs

Yep, a lot of my Republican friends don't want to cut the budget coz muh freedom ain't free but even slicing it in half we would shit on every other country and still have plenty for free healthcare and possibly free college for all. Our defense budget is pretty ruh-tard

>t. thinks the government solely consists of the executive branch

I don't support police no matter what but I do support police in general. Most cops respect the people they police and if you think otherwise you're either naive or brainwashed by the media over representing police brutality.

Attached: maxresdefault1.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

You seem to have your stats backwards. The only people I've met (this is coast guard, army, and chair force) that support anything like disarmament are desk jockies, the ones who wont even be collecting them. Cops on the other hand (I'm in Massachusetts) are either full SHALL or full on KGB levels of leftism. Either way in the scenario of civil conflict Massachusetts would likely turn into a second Rwanda.

This is actually a fair point. I think we should decrease the budget heavily
>but we could still take in the military
For now. I’d like to keep it that way

Niggers posting these kind of outrage memes are the real problem. They somehow think all cops are the same.

>but even slicing it in half we would shit on every other country and still have plenty for free healthcare and possibly free college for all.
>Cost of all military spending: $598.5 billion per year
>Cost of free healthcare: $1.3 trillion per year

Yeah, no.

A lot of people dislike the police because as a society we've lost the concept of stoicism and logic based thinking, even those who call themselves "right wing." We can't understand that something ugly is necessary to do, and that sometimes results can't be achieved any other way.

The rest are just young men with authority issues. We get it, you don't like anyone appearing tougher or more powerful than you. You are the most powerful and dangerous thing on the planet. Now hop out of your high up truck, get in your footie pajamas and I'll tuck you in.