Alright bois why aren't you at church with your mother/grandmother this morning...

Alright bois why aren't you at church with your mother/grandmother this morning? You better have a good excuse! At least remember to call...

Attached: FB_IMG_1556024446115.jpg (720x910, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vaticannews.va/en/pope/news/2019-04/pope-francis-central-american-migrants-aid-peters-pence.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mother
In a different country, haven't spoken in years.
>grandmother
All are dead

Attached: 1557527057112.png (600x873, 623K)

Family all dead (except estranged brother). Not kidding. I don't acknowledge holidays anymore.

I am at church. I’m singing in the praise band in about 30 min. My mom’s in the choir.

Give your momma a call my man

Call your brother up my dude, go get a beer or lunch or something

Church hasn't started yet for me.

Have fun my man!
I'm waitin myself

>not at church
Work sundays.
>not hanging out with mom
She and dad are out of town to celebrate my dad getting a new job.
>not hanging out with grandmothers
Grandma passed away a few years ago and grandmother passed last Spring.

Family friend is house-sitting because the dog hates me so I'll be hanging out with her for a few days.

Nah she's crazy and brain damaged from alcohol, prescription pills and over 100 grateful dead concerts. She threw me on the street on Christmas just to hurt me and I blocked her, haven't talked since. Good riddance

Dont forget to at least give your mom a quick call today brother!

I have had enough of that druggie whore for one lifetime, 11+ years was enough. My grandmother is also just resting. As for religion I only have faith in one thing.

Attached: 80BCA1FE-45F5-4590-BB84-E9C57BE603FA.png (2048x1152, 2.38M)

I'm sorry to hear that my man but I hope you have a good day today!

my grandma can barely walk. plus she's a prot.

No, man. When my dad died we split executor duties, he was in charge of renting out our childhood home to pay the 2nd mortgage. He let it get foreclosed on and demolished because he hooked up with a girl who hated me and stopped communicating with me and doing his duty.
My dad and granddad built that house with their bare hands. I'll bounce his head off concrete if I ever see him again.

No, she doesn't deserve a call.

When tyrants tremble in their fear
And hear their death knell ringing,
When friends rejoice both far and near
How can I Jow Forumseep from singing?

>mother
She's taking my grandmother out to brunch
>grandmother
She's with my mom
>why am I not there?
Because I'm taking them out to dinner
Also, no church, we're not religious

Thanks my dude. I'm doing better without her fucking things up just to get a kick. It'll be a good day :)

Ya gotta do what you gotta do my man, go have a beer or something tonight! Make it a good day!

Sounds like its gonna be a great day my dude!

This.

I don't go to church unless I'm being paid to do so or I'm volunteering to help out a friend (who's being paid). My mommy just left for Europe. I dragged my ass out of bed before getting my 8 hours and said goodbye.

Attached: shallirepeatthat_1606.png (350x192, 81K)

I'm sorry to hear that brother but he is still family and I'm sure he feels terrible for what happened. Trust no thot and watch out for your brothers, blood or not we're all in this together!

I dont make it out to church often but for mothers day I'll always be there with my grandmother. Try and give your mom a call today my dude, even if you dont get through I'm sure she'd be happy to get the message!

I work with my mother and see her 5 days out of the week. Such is life as a wage slave. Only a temporary setback, at least up until I can get myself a newer vehicle than what I currently have.

Why are you on your phone in Church?

Good luck with the new car brother!

I appreciate the sentiment, really. That's not a hollow statement.

Same, based and deadpilled.

My grandmother passed away from liver cancer back in '13.
My mother became a lowkey drug addict and estranged around the same time.

My mother is extra deserving of scorn since she adopted my younger half-brother out not long after he was born (I was five or six at the time) despite my grandparents pleading with her not to.
She never told me why and she never really talked about my brother even if I asked.
She'd even go as far as to get pissed off at my grandparents or even her friends who tried to talk to me about it... Makes no sense to me since the only bad thing about it was that he was born out of wedlock just like me with one of her boyfriends she slept around with.
What's an even harder kick in the balls was that her father, divorced from my grandmother long ago, had a daughter with another women.
My mother loved her half-sister and the two had/have a good relationship.

Not only was I deprived of a childhood without my brother and a relationship with him now, but I have no more close living relatives besides my mother and him (God knows where he is...).
Anyway, I hate her.

Attached: 054.png (600x600, 441K)

Well maybe you should try and find him, theres bound to be a paper trail! Maybe yall could make mothers day a time for yall to reconnect!

>>At church
I don't belive in silly fiction, and neither does she.

I am, however, at her house right now. I mowed her lawn and weeded her flowerbeds this moring. I'm cooking her lunch and dinner. After lunch I'll be planting a tree in her yard.

My grandmothers are both long dead.

My God is a God of strength. HE does not like the smell of frankincense and the dishonoring crawl of the crowd. I stand before HIM proudly, with the head held high, as HE created me, and I profess gladly and freely before HIM.
As for the rest, both my grandmothers are dead and my mother is locked up in the madhouse.

My mother is out of state and my grandmother is dead

That's good to hear man, I'm at church with my grandmother today but it isnt for everyone! Have fun with lunch my dude!

Mother said she already had plans, but we're very grateful for me and my brother both independently trying to be with her.

They're both dead. Am I free to go?

No complaints from me bro, if you and she enjoy it then good on you.

Well dont forget to give her a call, my mom Is a couple states away but I drove back home to take my grandma out for mothers day.

The only person that still goes to church in my family is my grandfather on my dads side and hes 88. My mom, brother and I are non-religious heathens.

I'm working you fuck

My mother, one of my grandmothers, and I are godless heathens, and my other Grandma's church smells bad

Attached: 1556452843890.jpg (960x720, 124K)

i just slim shady'd my mother
ama

Attached: 65bnhn.jpg (734x680, 215K)

I'm Jewish.

Because church is dreadfully boring

Mom passed (didn't go more than a couple times), Grandma doesn't go.

Once I get my mail order bride, we plan on building our own.

Attached: IMG-20180310-WA0008.jpg (1836x3264, 562K)

>browsing a weapons' imageboard in Church

Die

Quality commentary on the weapons board right now.

I'm laughing so fucking hard.

Hey man why are you angry? Wanna talk about it?

I wasn’t, I was posting in the interim between services. I sang during both.

Mom's a narcissistic alcoholic, cleans up just long enough to pretend to be a mom every couple of months. She's in a drinking period now so I'll text her and expect no response. I'll probably also text my dad's wife because she's nice.
>imagine Pic related with blanks instead of co2

Attached: _20190304_220806.jpg (720x740, 74K)

I don't believe in fairytales.

Do skinwalkers exist?

Aw, is the mudslime triggered?

Attached: download_20180510_183528.jpg (449x512, 52K)

what even IS this?

that barrel is a pretty good idea

also fuck church and all the two-faced hypocrits in there singing in their Sunday suits. even other Christians can't stand those people.

>I'll probably also text my dad's wife because she's nice.

"Blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb"

I've had family treat me like garbage for years and ignore me, and I've had friends back me to the hilt at great personal risk. I'll take the covenant of friendship.

Based positive and mommapilled poster.

I sent my ma a text since I'm a few states away right now. I figure a better Mother's Day gift for her would be seeing my bright smiling face on graduation day before I get to go back home. I'm sure she's calling my grandma today, but I don't have her phone number.

A stronger person than me, who can't express positive encouragement for fear of vulnerability.

>why afternoon you at church
I'm Jewish

Grandparents, parents and I are all meeting up at grandparents for grilling for dinner.

Oh shut up, you're both subhumans.

Nice to see other Jews here, but are you retarded?

The pope is a heretic.
Actually I just don't like him and I'm waiting for a new one.

How to crack pipes: The Idea

t. mudslime

Literally the most Christian pope for the last couple hundred years. Either you don't like Jesus or you at the very least are ok with Francis.

Though Catholicism in general is just pants-on-head. Never understood the idolatry and human heirarchy.

What about temple? Spinning dradles and staring at the torah squiggles with mom?

I'm at work

vaticannews.va/en/pope/news/2019-04/pope-francis-central-american-migrants-aid-peters-pence.html
Hmmm yes I sure do love this guy who is financing this invasion of my country. His treatment of coptic Christians is also disgusting, as he thinks Europe should take more muslims instead of the coptics that are brutally murdered for their beliefs. And I'm not even going to get into his beliefs on abortion and lgbt.
I don't like him. Therefore I'm not going to church until he's gone.

My mother and grandmother are dead. Grans been dead for 15 years and my mom died of the big C 3 years ago. My dad split and mothers day has always been tough for me. Thanks, user.

>What about temple?
That's on Shabbat
>Spinning dradles
Yu Gi Oh is much more fun
>staring at the torah squiggles
Usually we call that reading but yeah, most only do it on Shabbat
>with mom
Women aren't allowed to sit with men

Shouldn't you be counting shekels you conned the goyim out of?

Yes

convert your heretic grandma

An encourager. We all need encouragers in our lives

becouse he's a prot

probably

pathetic.

Why would I do that on a Sunday.

I prefer counting dollars that I make from selling online services :)

Boredom and maybe score sone free food

sounds kinda like a sin not to go to church becouse of a particular pope. Atleast read bible every sunday

Boredom is for people who don't have a job.

Boredom is also 100% for people with jobs. Congratulations on having a job though.

Both my mother and living grandmother are thousands of miles away, although in different directions.

Imagine calling a man the voice of God on Earth while he fellates homosexuals and says atheists get into heaven.

>this post was made by southern baptist gang

>Usually we call that reading
Read-ing? Sounds like hebrew witchcraft.

Just left church myself brother

Imagine being this desperate to be dominated

Amazon has everything these days it seems.

Because I'm a non-religious theist

because I'm going in the afternoon.

Based sedeva/k/antists

"I came not to bring peace, but a sword."