"dubble ott buck"

>"dubble ott buck"
what the fuck are you saying retard

Attached: 1557004405782.jpg (800x765, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caliber#Pounds_as_a_measure_of_cannon_bore
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the fuck do you call it faggot? Do you have brain damage?

Double oh buck? Do you call James Bond double ott seven? Retard.

Hey Jannies, get over here

Attached: image.jpg (520x519, 246K)

>no argument
>cry for janny
Whatever dude.

Attached: 1557635545204.png (651x780, 12K)

"Yeh dont need that AR47m16. All you needz is a .44 magnum"
"for that knock down power"
"If yeh cant hit em' with six shots, then you shouldnt own a gun"

>Do you call James Bond double ott seven?
You would if you we're cool. It's "double aught buck" always has been. It's etymology isnt some backwoods hillbillery but proper english.

English major here, "double-aught" is actually the correct way of pronouncing the term and dates back to pre-revolutionary English.

Two zero buck you mongolian
30-06 is also three thousand 6

You got the braim damnidge for sure, kid.

can I get fries with that?

That's no way to speak to a Royal Army officer

> English major
What a waste. You could've used that money and time to be a doctor, engineer, lawyer, etc. Now you're either going to be working at McDonald's or as a school teacher.

It's "chips" in LOICENSE land.

Neck yourself, cletus.

The culture war was lost precisely because right leaning people stopped going into the arts. And look where we are now - the kids of those engineers are being propagandized by those silly arts majors to take away dad's guns and open the border.

>doctor, engineer, lawyer,
Why do people always cite these shitty, oversaturdated "careers"? If someone told me they were a doctor I'd laugh in their face. Engineering is for autistic people. Law is for people not clever enough to study finance. What's the point in any of them?

No one there would say "major"

This. Finance and accounting are the only acceptable degrees

its like when you pronounced POG as pog instead of pogue and everyone yells at you because YER NOT SAYIN IN RIGHT.

Top kek

>ott
that's turkish for weed, today it's what everyone in germany calls it, too

Yeah that's not how it happened

>Engineering is for autistic people.
Eat my dickhole. I'm an ME major 3 semesters from completing my minor in math. It's challenging but doesn't require "rainman" spectrum levels to understand. Nor do you need to be an introverted weeb. You can be a well adjusted person and be an engineer. You just think otherwise because you couldn't hack the math.

God awful arithmetic degrees for low achievers, chaining them to an existence of bland office drudgery.

>two zero shotgun shell

Attached: 1540083518211.jpg (900x1200, 223K)

>You can be a well adjusted person and be an engineer
>tells stranger on the internet to eat his dickhole
>browses Jow Forums
>well adjusted

You aren't even an engineer yet. You've not graduated. Even when you do graduate Pajeet and Nbungu will come into the country on visas and get hired instantly, whilst you'll be on here shilling for more people to study pointless engineering degrees.

kek

>yeah i'm going to work for NASA
>it's all lined up bro i had an internship at lockheed martin but i refused it so i could focus on my NASA graduate job

>ends up working in a factory somewhere in the south, making sure negroes don't put their arms and legs into the moving parts of a machine

>Why do people always cite these shitty, oversaturdated "careers"
I always assume they are boomers or underage b& and believe what they see on tv instead of understanding the fact that in each of these fields, unless you are a rockstar in the field and spend your time at school developing kick ass connections, you are going to spend the next decade or two paying off your 6 digit debt injecting botox into the cunts of bored housewives or working as a public defender for pretty much McDonalds manager money.
Most of the engineers I know actually did well because they learned something outside of their field and got a job in that instead.

A Jow Forumsommando school teacher sound like a good thing to me.

you just described every stem degree bro

>Low achievers
Chances are you work beneath someone with a business degree, and they'll still be employed after they crunch the numbers and decide to replace you with Mr. Chang or move the entire factory to Taiwan

>>browses Jow Forums
>>well adjusted
It's not 2007 anymore. Jow Forums isn't some secret club.
> Pajeet and Nbungu will come into the country on visas and get hired instantly
Oh shit, you think their degrees are real. 90% aren't ABET certified and have to do a couple years worth of remedials.

>NASA
>Factories
??? Why the hell would you take an ME degree to either and not the Military industrial complex?

Lots of faggots in this thread

>Lots of faggots in this thread

Attached: 1557610597834.png (594x582, 41K)

Attached: thegr8b8.jpg (480x698, 37K)

History major here.
There is, invariably, a moment for every left-leaning history student where they are forced to swallow a massive red pill about their favorite "oppressed" losing side in history. Native Americans, the african slave trade, the Chinese experience in the 19th century, all are great eye openers. History trends to the right. The revisionist school has all but been sidelined and kept in their Michigan containment zone.

dumb frogposter

I bet you say "carbine" too.

This photo awes me every time it's posted. It has to be shopped. How can anyone have genes this bad?

Attached: what.png (403x293, 90K)

And what do you do for a living, Mr. Shitposter?

Attached: clownsam.jpg (1024x1016, 68K)

Holy shit you inbred hick, its double zero buck, like lmao what a fucking faggot calling zeros o’s like you never went to school

Two donut buck

It's a phenotype called "Armenid" or "Armenoid". That fellow is an expression of the most unfortunate characteristics of the armenoid sub-race. Pic related is a high-T Armenoid

What would you prefer it be called, user? Double null buck? Zero zero buckshot?

Attached: armenian31yy.jpg (1005x709, 58K)

> royal army

Galaxy brain post, underrated by smooth brain mongs.

kek

Attached: Amanda Peet-107884-4168-clp-950.jpg (950x534, 96K)

LOL it sounds like you don't even know anyone with an actual professional job. My dad makes half a mil a year as an electrical engineer and he just has a job. He's also the most autistic motherufcker in the galaxy so I guess even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

The only lawyers who don't make money are lazy fucks with no hustle. I'm a lawyer and I've already made over a hundred grand this year. I've been at it five years and I'm about to totally pay my loans off. Your friend need to lrn2money LOL.

>Armenoid
aren't Greeks Armenoids? They hardly looked like that.

You could launch a fucking airplane off that dudes nose if it gunned it starting at his hair line, lol.

Some just get turbo fucked before they’re even born. Nature is a cruel bitch m8.
>alright class, today we will be discussing the importance of scavenging during an SERE situation
>whoever successully treats someone who eats poison berries gets extra credit

Supposedly this can be caused by mouth breathing while your body is still developing

are you actually underage

> Some just get turbo fucked before they’re even born.
I guess it just makes me thankful for looking normal. Most people aren't ugly, and if they don't look good they could fix it with exercise/diet/grooming/hygiene/wardrobe. But this poor dude is ugly and nothing short of jaw surgery and a nose job will help him out in that regard.

Then again, women have surprised me time and time again with what they find attractive.

Attached: happy_reality.jpg (300x168, 9K)

jesus, from the front he's a chad but from the side it's like half of his face just...didn't grow out

English major here too. You are correct. Fuck these mongoloids talking shit.

Dumb frog poster

>be me
>Spend my weekend on anime image board crying about a common saying for ammo

Nobody cares

>thinks doctors don't get out of residency making 150-200k
Dude are you a fucking computer science major dropout or something?

Jow Forums is full of a lot of unhappy and unsuccessful people with a sour grapes mentality and a warped, unrealistic worldview.

Attached: (you).png (216x233, 9K)

retard it's pronounced
"OOOOOOOOO!"

The problem is that the general education curriculum and (more importantly) "history in five minutes" YouTube videos are almost always left leaning. It doesn't matter what the majority of history professors teach, if it never reaches the common man.
My niece was spouting all kinds of bullshit about Columbus last year. I had to take an hour just to go through every hateful lie she had been indoctrinated with. And I don't even consider myself a Columbus apologist!

Attached: conquistadors.jpg (400x328, 50K)

Satire or retardation

O's not a number dumbass

Attached: Dakko.png (326x281, 64K)

I call it "oh oh buck".

Aught is a word for zero
People use it with referring to gun related stuff depending on what it is
No one says 30 oh 6 or double oh buck because it sounds kinda retarded
Its like asking why thought sounds like how it is instead of thoug-ht

30-06 is 24 you fucking retarted ape

im real curious what you do.
literally everyone i know who talks like this is worse off than the people they make fun of.

thirty oh six

>what the fuck are you saying retard
You're the only one that doesn't understand it. Retard.

Attached: Buck_Hayes-04.jpg (414x640, 53K)

Sounds like someone's having a hard time with his finals.

Im working for a civil rights organisation that combats antisemitism

>walk into gun store
>”yeah can I get some of that double zero buckshot? Oh and some three thousand and six too please.”
>”boy what in the fuck are you saying?”

Die nigger

how retarded are you?

thurty aught six

>OP gets into guns
>never had a father, or father was total s-o-y
>excitedly goes to gun store and says "double-ohh-buck"
>nice old boomer gently laughs and correct him
>autistic rage ensues, comes here and makes this thread
Guarantee this is how it happened.

holy shit kek.

Attached: 1553150062527.png (1267x785, 97K)

Underrated

each pallet size has its own name, independent of shell gauge and length
>ask for Buckshot get 00 every time
but at least its not the most vague measure
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caliber#Pounds_as_a_measure_of_cannon_bore

Attached: photo-of-shotgun-gauges-shot-size.jpg (1024x1150, 145K)

>thought I was ugly for pretty much the entire time I was in high school
>one day decided to get my long, thick ass hair cut super short for shits and giggles
>instantly look 5 years older, more masculine, with better facial features
>realize I'm pretty good looking, I was just hiding it all under some shitty 15 year old's hair

Never underestimate what a good haircut and even a little bit of exercise can do, friends

I personally call it "zero zero buckshot" fuck all of these millenials using shorthand

>not calling it marumaru buck

Attached: 1535321648861.png (255x253, 41K)

Nice projection.

00 buckshot. Is it that hard to understand?

Nice projection.

>English major
Belgian colonel here. I disagree.

>pretending not to understand common gun lingo
who's the retard again?
get off your high horse
say it "correctly" whenever you say it to influence others, but don't force your terminology on others like some pretentious prick

Holy nigger, this has to be bait.

Attached: 1557594528129.jpg (768x960, 82K)

What, do they skip from captain right to leftenant colonel?

For me it's fuddy aught six

>Double null buck? Zero zero buckshot?
The appropriate pronoun is bi-null buckshot, you shitlord.

Imagine being such a brainlet that you do not say "Number Zero-Zero Buckshot"

>Belgian colonel
German Kommandant here. HOGAN!!

Double aught buck you fucking retarded cock sucker

Double referring to "two"
Aught is another name for "0"
Buck referring to a male deer, in this specific case, also referring to the shot used for deer.

Now never post on this board again, nogunz

Listen here, it's 00 buck. (00) meaning 0x0 is ERR.

Therefore you go to the counter and say "lemme get that ERR Buckshot."

> Also had long hair in high school
It's true. For 99% of cases, men look good despite their long hair, not because of it.

>Amanda Peet
>those fucking pancake tits
okay user, we get that you're gay. you don't have to post so much proof