This nigga has more combat experience and money than all of k combined, bow down broke bois

This nigga has more combat experience and money than all of k combined, bow down broke bois

Attached: Screenshot_20190512-191752_YouTube Vanced.jpg (720x481, 143K)

huh?

Ethiopian child soldiers don't count user.

...Im still white and have education and money I ean with working.
His turn...

Attached: Abooooooooooo.jpg (683x1024, 349K)

>education
Are you sure about that?

he 17 got 2 mils from one hit song and killed 4 people including a cop

> gangbangers have more combat experience than civilians

Well, yeah. Your point?

point is that ur a pussy

huh?

Wow very impressive, I’m sure he won’t be pointlessly gunned down at age 23

Every Jow Forumsommando has more education than a NIGGER (not OP).
Deal with it and die at 25

Attached: nog.webm (640x640, 819K)

Gang bangers do drive bys. They are nothing more than your average low IQ Al-queda or ISIS grunt. I gurentee I could draw them down and end everyone in the car. They have terrible accuracy (even when robbing places) and I have personal experience with these retards on the West Coast. I've driven them out of places before. Hell, I had a coworker who had a gun at his head inside his car and the guy didn't even clean his gun and it jammed. Needless to say that guy got ventilated. That's why gangs started putting guys through the army in the 90's to early 2000's. It gave them a fighting chance. But now days? Completely shit

yet he still a millionare and ur not hmmm makes you think

Bompton nigga

gb2 /wigger/

By making garbage music for garbage people? I'd rather spend all my money on guns and be poor than by rich and be dumb.

But youre not even black. You are a black furred yet light skinned creature, a literal byproduct of jewish agenda. Cultureless and diluted with no sense of identity or self worth.
Are you lonely muttanon?

Attached: 775DD9A7-6369-4C45-B466-35B4DFAA2C5D.jpg (378x449, 20K)

Im lil Pump

Details please. I'm assuming this wasnt in america

Its ameriba

>killed 4 people including a cop
That isn’t a particularly hard thing to do user.

Lol he's still a nigger

I'll pump your lil full of seeman, if you catch my drift.

Yeah shooting your friends in the back when they’re not expecting is super brave, stupid 14 year old cracker

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

Niggers are property so the 2nd amendment doesn't apply right?

Every morning I look in the mirror and thank God I'm not a nigger.

It must be frustrating to know that no matter how much money you make, how much fame you acquire, and all you do if you were born a nigger that all you'll ever be is a nigger.

Literally who? It's just another nigger with a microphone thinking he's hot shit. I'll just go back to my loving family and being a productive member of society because I'm not a nigger.

And for all that he still will never know his dad.

He does tho

>nigger
>not being a nigger
Sure bud, and I'm the king of Spain

Oh look another nigger boasting about being a poor citizen and a tax drain, what would we do without the noble nigger to keep the rest of society weighed down like an anchor.

I've already taught my kids to never trust niggers, when they asked why I own guns I just told them "because there's niggers out there boys"

A multi millionare nigger

Cope

u gon be so mad when ur """kids""" get dicked down by a brotha

Like every other propped up millionaire nigger, literally don't care and I won't be surprised when he dies like every other nigger in his position. Just a nigger

Still a nigger though. Rather be poor and white.

A multi millionare nigger

Majority white area, they'll probably lynch a nigger before they get dicked down. Hell I'll help them it'll be a family affair with some idiotic city roach nigger getting clubbed over the head abd dragged out to the sticks and us all having a grand ol' time with the dumb nigger.

Whiteoids jealous of my drip

Attached: 2f603ed4fb85308dde552d7c488aaf2d.jpg (225x225, 11K)

You've said that, doesn't change the fact he's just a nigger. No matter your income, your fame, your accolades you'll still be just a nigger.

>the face of longterm success
Don't care, don't come near me or you'll get shot nigger. I've got a family to raise and don't need dead weight leeching niggers around.

>having successfully uplifted the black man to the point where he can proudly fan a wad of benjamins, I have decided to end welfare and section 8 programs, satisfied that we have achieved racial equity.

Hell yeah its gon be a family affair, they will fuck your mom wife and daughter

>things that'll never happen

Make your move cracker

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 306K)

I’d much rather be anything else than a nigger or an abo.

Sounds like a good way to get shot nigger. My wife thinks niggers stink anyways, it's funny to see "muh dick" always thrown around. Do you realky think any woman who respects herself would lie down with stupid stinky niggers?

your wife already got balckkkked

I don't need to, some no name nigger will kill him soon enough like your boy extendo. The nigger is a problem that solves itself, with abortion and murder why would I need to step in when they do a fine enough job themselves.

>muh dick
Nah nigger, enjoy your room temp IQ and propensity for violence I'm sure it'll take you to great heights.

Already backin off coward cracker?

Attached: Bez_imeni-1_d_850.jpg (850x566, 64K)

Being a multi millionare at 17 is a great height

Attached: ynw-melly-david-cabrera-1.jpg (1920x1536, 323K)

Look nigger when my toilet backs up I call a plumber, I don't step in while the plumber is working. Some nigger will be around soon enough to put this nigger in the ground just like every other nigger, no need to sully my hands with dirty nigger aids blood.

Give schlomo at the record label his money back, we know it ain’t yours

>still a nigger
>face tattoos
>sucks jew dick like Drake and Kanye
Oh yeah, I'm jealous

Sounds like what a COWARD would say

Attached: a624f7e456fc39031c4d2a51059a08de.jpg (843x498, 65K)

Lmao at that fucking guy trying to scuttle away at the last second

Call me a coward all you want, at least I'm not a nigger

On my way to dick down your wife with 3 blickys

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-10-26-at-12.30.34-PM-378wv9twc0vlpdxrujlssg.png (600x420, 275K)

Nice barrel in that gun.

when you mix up a cop with a car.webm

Attached: 1556351004093.jpg (889x750, 121K)

Lol I'll be waiting for ya nigger brains

Yeah imma get some head from that bbc cravin wife

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 126K)

>muh dick

your wifes dinner gon be muh BIG dick

I'm sure you aren't a nigger but you do a fine impression, I actually feel like I'm waiting on a nigger to do the simple math and give me my change right now

i aint thinkin about no no change you dickless broke chump

Attached: ynw-melly-1.jpg (2731x2700, 2.12M)

Am I supposed to be impressed by the 2 million he was given by a record company to pay for music production?

The gibs will end someday, the government itself has an expiration date, and with it, go the gibs.

Then it's open season on niggers! Every demographic hates niggers, even niggers.

Dont worry bitch we gon win

Attached: ynw-melly-whodie-video-322x230.jpg (322x230, 18K)

The ol' nigger IQ showing its face once more.

Our dicksize compenzastes for that

Attached: 1523920889929.jpg (575x602, 60K)

He’s also in prison, faggot

So

>am I supposed to be impressed by a guy making a product that gets valued and bought in such a way that he makes 2 million.

I guess that isn't a problem to all you gay niggers who like to keep it on the "low down"

Except that's not what happened. What I said is what happened.

>be nigger
>rap about degeneracy like a nigger
>Jews who are actually intelligent and scheming pay said nigger pennies to what they could actually get for their degeneracy
>Jews prop up nigger in media
>HURRR DURRR THIS NIGGER IS WORTH MORE AS A HUMAN BEING THAN YOU BECAUSE HE SHOT PEOPLE IN THE BACK AND JEWS GAVE HIM MONEY TO FURTHER DESTROY CIVILIZATION!