If you must use 10mm, I hope you're not using a Glock 20

>non supportive chamber
>factory ammo
>still blows up
>Glock covers up

Don't do it Jow Forums

Attached: glock03kaboom.jpg (320x240, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl6bNFxxEUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

link

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl6bNFxxEUU

Don't fucking tell me what to do!

Did you even watch the video? You're just plain wrong and purposely deceitful. Nothing more than projection of your bias. Where are the stats ot evidence? There are videos of every gun blowing up, rfrom 1911s to revolvers, just look it up. Just a sad, disingenuous wee little man you are

Give me an alternative.
Double stack, semi auto, polymer, decent aftermarket. Go ahead.

Wow, I never believed this until now. This random guy on YouTube telling a story about how he met another random guy at a gun store who he was "sure had no reason to be lying" told him a story about how his Glock blew up on him, with what was almost certainly factory ammo and not a nuclear bubba load.

Thanks OP, I'll be sure to steer clear of glocks from now on.

EAA Witness. Takes any CZ-75 accessories

Lol. Not even close to the real world track record of glock. No one cares about your shitty cz and cz clone

The COPE is real

Attached: 1542171698744.jpg (720x720, 18K)

Glocks were suffering an extraordinary amount of failures in 40S&W due to the lack of chamber support. The feed ramp is part of the chamber itself, leaving the brass unsupported in a critical area. I'm assuming OP is saying that flaw carried over into the early G20 models as well.

Later models of the gun, as well as a majority of aftermarket barrels, had a revised feed ramp that supported more of the chamber and helped prevent case failures.

Attached: glock chambers 40s&w.jpg (508x371, 31K)

Glock 40

Here's a picture of spent brass in 40S&W fired from a Glock with the early design feed ramp. You can see the brass is bulged out and shaped to the contour of the feed ramp. Ammo loaded to SAAMI max spec could easily have a case blowout with this chamber design.

Attached: glock-brass.jpg (400x449, 13K)

Too long to draw out of IWB holster. But I have considered it.

Nobody cares about you blowing your hand off when your LEGO block gun explodes.

CZ-75s and derivatives are in use by militaries all around the world, fudgepacker.

Ammo failure. The moment I saw the case you could tell it was weak brass.

>hahaha le glocknade! we did it reddit!
Kill Youself

>some random guy on Jow Forums links some random dude on youtube who had a random dude in a gunstore tell him a story about a glock that may have exploded with what was supposedly factory ammo
is it cope or is it just people thinking your "proof" isnt very good?

literally just buy a pair of machanix gloves

Daily reminder that 10mm fags are the same sort of posers who force themselves drink coffee black or whiskey straight, pretending they actually like it that way while grimacing internally.

if you like coffee with sugar in it, you dont like coffee, you just like sugar.

interdasting i was just going to buy one this week

I have the option to buy a glock 29 with nightsites, ammo, and some extras, like a 40 s&w barrel for it. he wants $375 which i think is pretty fair.

i dont really need it but ive been kinda wanting something in 10mm for fun, id prefer it be a glock 20 but a guess a 29 is cool. im probably gonna buy it for my birthday in a few weeks, anything i should know, are the more prone to the glocknade?

iknow ammo isnt cheap but its coming with like 300 factory rds

I know 10mm is a meme but

As long as you're aware that it's not much more than a range toy it sounds like a fine purchase.

>posting decade old troll material only relevant to one generation of Glocks as if its new and still relevant information
>people fall for it

>you just like sugar

you mean that stuff that every last human on the planet is biologically conditioned to like?

might make for a fun open carry. how's 100 without earpro?

10mm

>it's a glock explode episode
>it's an AK is a 10 moa rifle episode
>it's an AR can't kill a deer episode
>it's a shotgun blows limbs off episode

>implying I drink whiskey straight but actually don't like it

user, ive been drinking WT 101 straight since before you were thought of

>buying plastic guns
>made out of plastic
ya already dun goofed son

Attached: 1556257453963.png (870x853, 1.15M)

>I recognize that bulge

Attached: 1557617428219.png (500x646, 272K)

Do you drink it straight because you prefer the taste or because you're an idiot who thinks it's some sort of test of masculinity? Because if it's the former, I wasn't talking about you.

>force themselves drink coffee black
ppl should force themselves to drink black coffee. It tastes superb. If you think black coffee tastes bad then you aren't brewing &/or roasting it correctly.

>plastic gun
>10mm
should've bought a real auto mag

Attached: 350A0011.jpg (3840x2560, 2.77M)

this. and its common problem of somewhat stale or "old" beans
then also, after grinding your beans, the ground coffee goes stale within hours. so best to only grind enough beans to brew what your your going to drink at the moment
of course moat tap water is shit will completely ruin even the best coffee

Attached: DSCF0521.jpg (1600x1200, 617K)

Should have converted it to 9x25 Dillon and stopped being a faggot.

>Chuke
>Cabela's
>Believing someone in a gun store
>You know the look of "first responders"
>Using fudd science
>7.1K subscribers
>Had problems with a furry barrel
>Gasoline huffing Alaskan
>Iphone
Hi Chuke, you gullible faggot!

>being this white

Attached: 24BB384E-77EA-46DE-9B80-4322D18F0432.png (936x772, 28K)

i too had a sweet tooth as a child

Underrated

>t. peaked in highschool

don't be a nog and fire after a squib. it's underpowered cheap ammo that causes 10mm kabooms because squibs

Get a load of this bug chaser who doesn't like black coffee or straight whiskey.

>another glocknade
lmao

C O P E
O
P
E

Attached: 1554438248742.gif (600x558, 1.95M)

kek

What glock is a good glock?

Attached: dyin.jpg (600x800, 91K)

any is acceptable; these ka-booms only happen when faggots start handloading.

Bet this faggot drinks cocktails

Buying any glock thats not in 9mm (except 42 hehe) is a meme

glock makes the only 10mm double stack though. every other 10mm is a 1911

>every other 10mm is a 1911
Rock Island makes a double stack in 10mm but it's a 1911.

I prefer my whiskey straight but I don't build my identity around it like you apparently do.

Springfield has an XDM in 10mm now.

>buying a Springfield

Springfield XD (HS2000)

t. Bugman

What? No. I have no problem letting people know I take my coffee with lots of cream and lots of sugar. I also buy the pink drinks at Starbucks and anytime I go drinking with my friends, I bring a case of Kinky because I like the sweetness and pretty colors. Does that make me gay? No, but I am a bisexual man in a relationship with a gay man, and I don't hide that, either.

buy better whiskey and better coffee faggot
what are you, poor?

They're all good, I guess, but the G40 is the only one that has the cool factor.

>t.

Attached: 1555646001356.jpg (750x673, 87K)

>Australian marketing vs American marketing

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 2.02.56 pm.png (1228x480, 117K)

Money made from shooting sports in the US is probably enough to make up Austria's GDP.
Also, they both target the same audience, except shooting sports is added in the US-EN version. I do however agree that a lot of shit is over marketed as "military and tactical."

I'm curious, I never really know which gloves to get.
On the one hand, I want something that's impact resistant, but also cut resistant, all while staying thin and agile.
In the good old days you'd just buy pure kevlar, but $50 for a (non-kevlar) pair of "good" gloves is just too fucking tempting.

Basically I want something that'll stop me from being shocked if I grab the 700V line in my car, stop my hand from being shredded if my glock explodes (both shock and shrapnel), while also letting me ham-fist my control pads.
It was easy when I was serving, you just got these really nice gloves and they were fucking perfect, but I was too dumb to ever ask where the fuck I could get some as a civie.

Buy a Dan Wesson!

Attached: Dan-Wesson-Razorback10mm-600x419.jpg (600x419, 29K)

Look at all these lads with fragile egos. They sure are quick to jump the the defense of whatever arbitrary practice they've built their idea of masculinity around.

OP obviously does or this thread wouldn’t exist.

Based

Is the 10mm xdm actually a good handgun? The only smallish 10mms I can seem to find are witnesses and xdms

There is no such thing as a good XD.
Springfield is also a traitorous piece of shit company.

im noguns and I drink my black coffee straight

XDs are based

Yeaaah, no.

I shoot .40S&W out of my gen 2 ghettoblaster all the time. doesn't even afraid of headspacing

Attached: 20171002_220433.jpg (4160x3120, 3.75M)

Of all the polymer frame guns I own (M&P, Glock, XDM) the XDM is my favorite. The fit and finished are top quality, it is very easy to disassemble. The action is smooth, trigger is light. The GRIPZONE is comfy. I used to think the guns were cuck central until I actually got one.

Attached: hs-produkt-xdm-9-525barrel-9x19mm-black.jpg (1500x1306, 334K)

hehehe

You must be 18 years old to post here summerfag.

>he doesnt mix hard liquor into his black coffee

Attached: tumblr_le7kn4LWUy1qcshlp.gif (320x240, 88K)

post a picture of your guns then, because I don't believe you. I've handled them, and they feel like ass. Hairy man ass.

Hairy man ass is the best kind of ass for handling. Lots of good grip there, so that means the XD should handle extremely well.

Glock is WHY 10mm isn't .41AE sales levels.

It’s not like bartenders are using primo liqueur for the base to make cocktails unless you specifically ask and pay for it. It’s usually their well bottle, which they get for a good price from a distributor they’re on good terms with.
If you want to put high shelf whiskey into a drink, go for lower amounts of ingredients so sugar and citrus doesn’t just kill all the flavor.

As a whiskey (bourbon) drinker, care to recommend such a cocktail?
>and not some take on the Ol' Fashioned pls.

>not wanting a gun that explodes

that is weirdly A E S T H I C as fuck
It's like a semi fucked a 1940 naval sea cannon and THIS was that horrendous result but you want one.

Attached: DZ7XVTrX4AIvqfP.jpg large.jpg (290x245, 9K)

Any Glock past Gen 2. All instances of “glocknade” occurring due to the gun and not the ammo happened in the first two generations because the Glock 20, 21, 22, and 23 were just 9mm designs with .40/.45/10mm hamfisted into it. All Glocks Gen 3-5 are smooth as silk though. These threads are just false flags by Sigfags because the MHS contract barely made a dent into Glock’s market share.

Take it straight or on the rocks, milk drinker.

If you think a chamber is held together with the help of the integrity of the brass casing, you need to take a few steps back and re-evaluate what brought your life into such disorder.

Attached: lonk.png (1492x1060, 223K)

Well, that's what I do now. I was looking for some variety, friend.

yikes

>GRIPZONE
keked

Attached: XDDD.jpg (640x403, 37K)

Who gives a shit as long as you’re enjoying it?

There is a history of 10mm Glocks doing this. The Barrels should be redesigned to support the 10mm round better. You can solve the problem and get a aftermarket barrel. Glock refuses to fix it. So we will see a class action lawsuit against Glock. The point is to pressure glock to fix the issue before that happens.. Being a fanboi goes only so far when it comes to my fingers. If you want to be stupid, thats ok. The barrel is the issue not the rest of the gun. There not a epidemic of every 10mm glocks blowing up., But it is happening enough to take notice. Your choice. No one is telling you to ditch all your glocks fag. It is only the 10mm barrel. I know I have repeated saying that over and over because you don't seem to understand it is only the barrel of the 10mm.

The guns are not even made in the United States, fucking Chechnya of all places.

After market barrels are the cure.

>polymer
tard

My glock 40 chamber support is fine, I run hot and heavy buffalo bore and Underwood loads through it with no problem.

And colt.

Also, 10mm is the reason 10mm isnt .41 ae sales levels.

.41 ae came out as a gay version of 10mm