I zeroed six rifles today! What have you done this weekends to increase yours fighting abilities!

I zeroed six rifles today! What have you done this weekends to increase yours fighting abilities!

Attached: good work today.jpg (750x670, 89K)

I worked my job to make more money

I also bought a 300 black out upper receiver

I watched a few hours of Clint Smith and loctited 2 scopes at the proper torque with my new torque wrench

I jerked off furiously

And I bought a radian raptor ch, a B5 enhanced sopmod, and a hogue beavertail grip for my ar

I zero'd one rifle and jerked off once : |

I played Call of duty MW 1 for like 3 hours on hardest setting....thinking I'm set.

uh
i cleaned all my guns last night
'cept for my mossman and my nugget
cant be bothered with those

It was a rain day.
So I slept and rested after 12hr days of planting peanuts and cotton.

I woke up, took a shit, sat at my PC and opened Chrome.

Attached: 1531603099940.png (500x469, 99K)

Did some draw practice and dry firing.

I looked at the AK laying in the corner of my room from 10ft away. It still looks zeroed. It's probably fine.

No weapons stuff this weekend. I did, however, catch a 15lb catfish and a few bluegill with my wife. I also changed the oil in my 2015 Ram BigHorn quadcab with a 5.7 Hemi and topped off fluids along with washing the engine bay. I try to change it every 3,000-4,000 miles.

Also want to add that if you do your own oil changes, get the oil and filter from Amazon. Fuck local auto shops like Autozone, Napa, ect. 10 quarts (I only need 7) of penzoil platinum 5w20 full synthetic cost $45 vs $32 for 5 quarts at Advanced Auto

I put down my pup today.
Gun was recently licensed and already had my prints so I had to use my dad's Ka bar.

Based and securing a future pilled

I bought a tacticool plate carrier so i didnt have to run in desert camouflage Lubawa vest from the 90's during combat training anymore
Did you slit your dog's fucking throat

drank two cans of bang and considered suicide

Didn't kill myself.

Attached: 1329387312749.jpg (267x410, 26K)

I worked 60 plus hrs and still have energy to zeroed six rifles. You're just pathetic.

Attached: they came, but the guns.jpg (960x720, 57K)

practiced dissembling my new beretta

>jewbux
>future
There is no future for money

Put 15rd springs in my 10 round auto ordnance m1 carbine mags (cuck state), they only fit 9 rounds now but hopefully now they’ll feed right otherwise i have to go to work with the file

Got some cheapo level iv plates that cost $90/ea because they don't have an actual certification. Much lighter than my steelies though. They're at botach if you want some too.

Attached: 20190511_210018.jpg (2560x1440, 1.36M)

Installed a kns adjustable piston in my AK
Going to the range next weekend to tune it

Thats everyday for me buddy

dry-fire practice and workout

I took apart one of my guns and completely cleaned it and oiled it

zeroed mine at 500, pussy

Lifted some iron, done some cardio and done a thorough cleaning of my daily carry.

Did yard work with my dad

Sniped rabbits out if my back yard with my already zero’d in pellet rifle. Hair stew for dinner.

Based and blyat pilled.

I have double vision and glasses nor contacts are fixing the issue...

Kill me pls....

Got my fun work in.
Sent 180 rifle rounds and about 75 .357 MAG & .38 rounds downrange. After that shot clays for about an hour.

>TFW yer know Jackie Chan is hardcore Chinese Communist scum filth. Should've banned this Communist fuck from ever work in Hollywood anymore.

I pulled the charging handle a few times on my PCC that I haven't touched in a while, and let him know how much I appreciated him and promised that we'd go shooting sometime soon.

i cut my hair for charity

Did some gun movement drills, started reading a copy of Poor Mans James Bond. Nothing too exciting

I went to outback with my wife and child. Put a new stock on my Stag M3, played a fuckload of video games and drank.

went to shoot some clay and took my new durr rifle to the range for the first time.

Nothing. I haven't gone shooting in a while 'cus I'm trying to save up for more Malaysian 7.62 NATO and then maybe some optics for my frankenFAL I built last summer. I easily have the money in my savings to get all that shit right now, but I'm being responsible and keeping to a budget to make sure I keep saving money each paycheck.

My GF is coming back from her college though so I'll probably have her come by and shoot skeet with me as soon as the weather's nice, though. And I did do some shooting with my friends last weekend so it's not like it's been forever.

Attached: sock.jpg (453x604, 29K)

Went to the zoo and picked up some Federal Hydra-Shok from a neighboring and slightly less cucked state.

Attached: DB3A1B49-E68A-4C28-99B5-AB367980EA9D.jpg (1155x1155, 114K)

I’ll bet she’s been doing plenty of skeet-related activities, user.

wow! you are so amazing

very cool!

Actually exactly the same as , getting a feel for the mag release, safety and takedown, practiced breaking the gun down and reassembling it, gonna take it to a range next weekend and put at least 100 rounds through it.

Over the weekend I went shooting for the first time since I bought my gun which was probably a little longer than a year ago. My state kinda sucks and there aren't many ranges accessible to me. I went to an indoor pistol range to shoot my 10/22 but the range is max like 25 yards. Felt kinda lame shooting a rifle at like 15 yards most of the time. Is that normal? I wasn't great at it to be honest but still I felt like I should have been shooting at longer distances. What's the regular distance most people shoot 22lr with shitty iron sights?

*tried* to install an mlok sling mount. i think i need some pliers. sling arrives tomorrow

Attached: 325723.jpg (500x250, 10K)

>.t unemployed, worthless, lazy NEET

My birthday, also I took out my rifle to the range for once and got competent at shooting

You shouldn't need pliers, mlok is just kind of janky to get lined up initially. You want to only turn each screw 90 degrees before it starts to lock up on the mlok, perpendicularly.

Attached: 71jQSmPobNL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 15K)

>What have you done this weekends to increase yours fighting abilities!

Dryfired my carry guns, went to the range for an unproductive ass range session because I forgot my timer and it was hot as a motherfucker. Doing some soul searching for a new carry setup because I’m sick of how horrible my G17 and G19 prints. Did some cardio the other day and going out for a run right now so I can exercise my feels away.

Attached: 56CCB9DA-B256-4813-BB61-576597C98CB8.png (1398x925, 644K)

Happy birthday user

Attached: Jerry-Miculek.jpg (702x679, 84K)

What do you mean by competent? What rifle do you have? Also, happy birthday user!

Im really shit at shooting and have only shot a few times before, and its just a hurr durr rifle in 30-06

Bought some .357 ammo

Worked all weekend in this beautiful economy. Earlier last week I spent a few hours in evening at the range zeroing my brother hb rem 700 and flexing my 700 off a bipod at 200yds. Brother helped me hack saw off the old mushy garbage plastic trigger from my gen 4 glock. Installed a pretty comfy lone wolf aluminum shoe on it. Got it on sale from primary arms for 30$. Salty with glock about that. I'd advise no one to buy a glock model after gen 3. All and all, good week. Thank you Trump

Attached: winners-focus-on-winning-losers-focus-on-winners-can-you-41537461.png (500x700, 149K)

Oh yeah? Well i worked 70+ hours and zeroed 10 rifles. I have disdain for plebs like you

Attached: 1550552534108.jpg (400x400, 24K)

I bought a bunch of StatTrak™ skins for vidya.

Attached: 1511560100614.jpg (225x225, 8K)

I fear not the man who has zeroed 1000 rifles. I fear the man who has zeroed 1 rifle 1000 times.

made this only to find out did it half a day before me and better

Attached: file.png (746x664, 380K)

Participated in a double-sided military exercise in a state of the art MOUT training facility complete with lasers mounted on every weapon system, sensors and gps on every soldier, sensors on every wall and the insides of every building allowing weapons that would have passed through a wall to cause a hazard to troops inside, pyrotechnics triggered by auto-cannon or simulated artillery fire, etc. Good shit.

Shot my 92s, casing nailed me right in my open eye
That's what I get for skimping on eyepro

I printed a map of my school

>Ruh-roh raggy
Be a bro and give us a heads up so we can stay home when it goes down.

MODS

This. Just spent $180 on oil and filters from the local NAPA to service all my cars because I had the free time and a wild hair. Should have planned it better and gotten the shit for cheaper. I only saved $20 over getting it done at the local shop.

Check out Amazon. Their oil and filters are cheap as hell and the exact same thing you get in store. You also dont have to pay for labor, which in turn, saves more money.

Attached: Screenshot_20190513-091806_Amazon Shopping.jpg (720x1480, 331K)

the horizontal pieces attached to the back of the screws are spinning freely when i try to tighten the piece to the mlok rail. the youtube videos ive watched say that you need to tighten the screws to these pieces before mounting which may require pliers to get enough force

Sounds like an Alexander the great quote.
>I do not fear an army of lions led by a sheep. I fear an army of sheep led by a lion

I’ve extensively studied my engineering classes so that one day I can make six figures and afford weapons.

>Going into engineering with an eye on money.
It's always harder for these people. If you don't find the subject matter
inherently stimulating the tedium of churning through the coursework is magnitudes worse.

Working and saving money for more Jow Forumsnickknacks.

I haven't done cardio since I saw that girl I thought I knew and had to outrun her on the treadmill because of my hubris. Good for you.

Attached: 1364109186897.jpg (1959x1469, 403K)

sucking the cock on the block

Amazon charges 18.50 for 5 quarts of full synthetic 5w30. Walmart charges 15.50 and I pick it up right there whenever I want. The twist? Amazon basics I just rebranded Walmart oil, which is itself a rebrand from a company called warren oil or something like that.

Dropped a deuce the way you were born. Not too soft. Not too firm. Perfect.

Go for the cheapest. Being in Charlotte my Walmart is loaded with blacks and Mexicans and literally destroy everything they lay their hands on (not bring racist just honest) so I stick to Amazon. If I must go to Walmart I drive 20 miles outside the city lol