Daily Devotion to the Kube

Prove to the Jow Forumsube you are worthy - tell it (and us) of the things you did to earn the Jow Forumsube's glory today.

Lifted a PR for repetition for DL, ran 5 mi, cleaned my skeet shotgun, finally could afford to send a jammed mossberg to the smith, and have accepted a PhD position in the South so I can finally have all the funs new England won't let me have.

Attached: Our King the Kube.jpg (276x183, 10K)

I am not worthy - I haven't done enough to please the kube.

Be honest with yourself and the kube for it knows when you are lying and not training sufficiently. Do not let your battle brothers down.

Alas, my brethren, I have no done anything today to be worthy of the Jow Forumsube's glory. However I am in a long-term, covert project to convert my coworkers from hoodlum, sideways shooting Spics into Jow Forumsommandos. I've already convinced 3 to get their CCW permits, purchase poorfag AR15s, and I've been going to an outdoor range of mine on the regular. They're turning into decent urban jungle operators.

The Jow Forumsube might not deem me worthy today, but one day... One day, I'll been in its good blessings. This is my repentance for my sins.

You are a missionary. Such work is tough, and often unsung and seen as unvirtuous, but, know that the cube knows.

You are doing your work, but, do not relent. Do not let them stop at mallninja tier gear, but, get them to take real classes and compete together - then you will gain advocates within the brown classes as well.

I assembled my father's Iraq War kit and cleaned a 30-06. May the Jow Forumsube look on me with mercy.

Muslims worship a black cube at Mecca. The star of David also represents a cube. It's a symbol for Saturn. But you knew that already eh, Rabbi?

Attached: IMG_20190228_105503.jpg (2592x1064, 503K)

Hah, what?

Are you new? The cube has been something Jow Forums has worshipped ever since the lefty faggots that installed it in their art gallery got butthurt from all the neckbeards praying for violence at it.

Also, lel at that confed patch - Sherman did nothing wrong.

I spilled some black powder (PNF2) on my pizza earlier today by accident and I still ate it. I also cleaned my marlin 1894 in .44RM.
Praised be the Jow Forumsube.

Why wouldn't they pray to it? That's what the semites use it for too. You just validated my assertion moron.
Lincoln was a (((terrorist)))

praise be the kube! But, you have sinned with unhealthy food. Demerits. Go run and shoot to burn off your impurities.

Suthron nationalism is not kubist nationalism. Use your funs on Yankee targets, and then put away the sweet tea/Mt. Dew and run/lift.

I cleaned my rifles today and had breakfast together witb my waifu.
I plan to go innawoods today after work.

Attached: received_2284917191558484.jpg (4032x3024, 658K)

if your day is not done canuck, then why are you posting?!

Do your labors and then the cube will judge you.

I'm on lunch break.

post after work then.

I'll change my alimentation then. 500 shots will be fired in the next month to burn off my impurities.

do not leave out physical training, and start to HAM/FRS/Baofeng. Yes, it's a LARP but a useful larp.

You can (if you'd change and have the money) also get an EMS certification instead - we will always need new/more medics.

Attached: The kube.png (598x400, 455K)

>trigger locks
You can't earn the glory of the Jow Forumsube today user. These small devilish devices are to be removed as soon as possible.

Attached: 85711434.jpg (700x525, 61K)

LARPing is fine anyway. I will.
However it'll be a bit harder for me to pass an EMS certification since I'm not american - french. But I'll do my best to pass an equivalent certification.
Praised be the Jow Forumsube.

*bump.

Will invocations of St. Tarrant-Chan - patron saint of "Remove Kebab" - suffice, fellow clergy of the Jow Forumsabal?

Attached: 86672b7a7e695275f2559d6d611b831e41c146a0cffaeafebcfdcc51d1d7f776.jpg (1080x1284, 148K)

Newfag

Blessed Milosovic and Radic really cover the Kebab removal, but, an entire heavenly choir supporting their removal is no problem with me.

>Ave Nex Alea...!
...Someone should draft a Gregorian-type chant of this.
>Hard mode:
Incorporate "You won't do shit, nigger." and/or "Subscribe to Pewdiepie."

You're obviously not worthy if you can't save anything but thumbnails

Attached: 1526727540353.gif (24x20, 27K)

Wel/k/ome brother.

only one that wasn't a stereotypical angle. Also, stop phoneposting.

>shot P938
>cleaned P938
>went about my day with concealed P938
probably my new favorite fun

It's a slow day (mom is in another state) so I cleaned my guns. Here's the first one...

Attached: 20190512_183450.jpg (3166x2803, 2.39M)

And here's the queue (1 of 2)

Attached: 20190512_184000.jpg (3251x2090, 1.79M)

(2 of 2)

Everything is clean, now.

Attached: 20190512_184008.jpg (3979x2381, 1.57M)

nice starter collection there user.

I bought ammo for my .22 and I haven't shot it in a few months. I hope the Jow Forumsube can forgive my lack of activity.
The Jow Forumsube would request you implement bedsheets

Simply buying food is not enough. You must eat and gain strength from it.

Simply buying ammo and not shooting it are not enough if you do not train when you shoot (instead of making expensive noise) and you do not learn from it. Training > Buying. A Single gun you understand inherently > a whole litany of garbage.

Your punishment: Dry fire your CCW pistol (if it can be done safely) to practice your shooting, and practice your draw. You must use your .22 to pop at least 3 2L jugs of generic (not brand name) soda as well.

AVE NEX ALEA
SALUTO NEX ALEA
holy Jow Forumsube, saint figure that brings us our gunpowder pleasures, cleanse us from sin just like we cleanse our chambers, free us from the rust just as we free ourselfs from the grabbers, don't let temptation prohibit our love for you, oh holy cuboid of divinity
praise be to the Jow Forumsube for today, tomorrow and ever

>took son shooting
>complains "dad, we needed to bring more guns and more types of targets to shoot"
>son cleans guns afterwards
should I repent to the Jow Forumsube, for having brough insufficient guns? or have I gained glory in the sight of the kube for passing proper judgement on to the next generation?

Attached: 1539484437119.png (570x570, 754K)

This is the cringiest shit Jow Forums has come up with.

not true, waifu/raifu is superior cringe
>also, fuck off

Attached: ackshually.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Repent for the lack of guns, the child speaks truth. Once complete, rejoice, for you have raised your child properly and so the Jow Forumsube is already speaking from within him.

>Your punishment: Dry fire your CCW pistol (if it can be done safely) to practice your shooting, and practice your draw. You must use your .22 to pop at least 3 2L jugs of generic (not brand name) soda as well.
I only have a shotgun, a .22 and a Mauser :(

Both! Repent, because you need more types of guns to train the youth, but, rejoice because this is the best kind of problem to have!

I would rejoice more than repent personally.

so long as everyone knows its tounge in cheek and it's just a subtle way to prod everyone to do more Jow Forums shit on the regular instead of just shitposting about it online - still better than literally all of the other gear queer garbage on Jow Forums.

your punishment is to take your shotguns skeet shooting and enjoy it. Your .22 still must destroy 2L jugs.

I like Taliban prisoners in shipping containers, but only when they’re buried alive in the desert :)

Attached: 8CEA3AC9-A8A6-483B-9D01-1CE2116446BB.jpg (720x1280, 182K)

Fuck off cunt, Saluto Nex Alea.

This is either the most pathetic bait ever, or you're a Jow Forums and/or twitter expat so new you didn't read the board title.

Here's a (You) I guess

>Be me
>12 years old first time shooting gun
>My dad being former Marine takes aim
>"Let me show you the proper stance user"
>leans forward a little a takes a few shots at target
>"Nice little grouping"
>"Alright user line the sights up and put the front sight on what you want to shoot."
>Hands me Marlin .22, the one with a squirrel on the stock
>Hold it up and mimic my dad as best I can
>hit a soda can he set up
>"Good job user"
>take aim at a tall piece of grass
>shoot the grass blade in half
>dad take off his hat and squints
>"Huh bet you can't do that again"
>shoots two more, surprising myself at this point
>I look up and smile hoping he is proud
>grabs me by the front of my shirt like an 80's bully
>"You'll never be as good a shot as me user"
>Dad's face turns red and angry
>takes the rifle and storms off back to the house
>Me confused yet proud

Attached: 1535462027343.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

the only thing better than a Marine and his rifle is some kid with a tube-fed .22.

WAR IS THE WAY OF MAN
MAN IS THE MEANS OF WAR
YOU ALLOW US WAR
OUR WORSHIP IS OUR READYNESS
AVE NEX ALEA, AUFER KEBAB

Attached: 0EE30D3F-EF62-408F-BDE5-CFC5217E8F41.png (640x1136, 615K)

Life has been good to me lately. The kube demanded a sacrifice. Dropped 4 racks on an MP5 and a Vepr. Spent 2hrs at the range with my brother testing/breaking in the MP5. Ordered 1500 rounds of 9mm.

Ave Nex Alea.

Attached: 20190511_203350_HDR.jpg (4160x3120, 3.17M)

Proper H&K, I take it?

this pleases the kube. You make cherish its warm glow today, but, know that it is insatiable. Tomorrow it will demand again!

A small devotion to the Kube, but I continue to carry in a gun free zone (progressive left employer), knowing full well how fucked I'd be if someone so much as sniffs that I am.

When someone finally decides "todays the day", I'll not be caught lacking.

this is far greater than you understand! You flout the laws of men for your dedication to the kube.

The only thing that could be better would be if you were to convert others to your way.

Do not discredit your own efforts - the cube bless you.

I am willing to be a missionary of the Kube. I will spread the fair word and develop a larger devotion, even if we must practice in secrecy for fear of persecution.

develop your own icthyus - a relief of the kube - no commentary, no words, just the kube itself.

I am a Christian but I fully respect your religion and approve of it

Finally got to 80% lung capacity, the minimum requirement for an asthmatic to enter the ADF
Got x-ray results back immediately after and found out I have a badly compressed L1 (squatting injury happened Feb 2018) and am thus ineligible for military service
Any milfags have experience with compression/wedge fractures from rucking or the like? Mobility and feeling are still fine except that I get a slight tingling in my lower back if I go into a fetal position and I have difficulty sitting up unsupported. Kind of losing my shit here right now, fitness was going great for ages and I was feeling really ready for the military. Now I'm feeling like my life is already over at age 21 and I'll never achieve my dream of being a spook

Attached: 23-35-37-1555952175510.jpg (600x603, 194K)

The good lord said nothing of making the cube a saint, and then you can be Catholic/Orthodox and still love the cube (and have it pray/interecede for you to Christ).

Bad my man. I was training to be an ortho years ago, and every major Lumbar issue only was exacerbated with mil-service. thoracic? maybe if you fused it you could get away with it, but, a Lumbar = will need a major discectomy after EVERY single time you're overloaded (which is all the time in the mil).

"I have difficulty sitting up unsupported" - my guy, you'll have problems doing a 2min ruck vs. a 10mi one.

Call a (Current) surgeon for a better opinion, but, I'd DQ you if I were the doc. Sorry.

I have slowly been converting my best friends mother. Our first range day she was afraid and proclaimed that “it was scary stuff”. However now she says that she wishes to own a pistol for hone defense. Other than that I have not been active, yesterday was mother’s day so I could only mess with the extractor on my AR.

I am also turning my gf into a kommando slowly, first I teach her every part of an AR and make sure she’s ready, than I’ll buy her one

The cross is the shape of an unfolded cube

All I have done today so far is work but I do have to pass a gun shop two and from lunch so possible to hit that’s up also watched a demo ranch video

Attached: 137F3FE1-742F-4008-9017-4BCEBD7B0B9F.jpg (630x630, 46K)

improve your day user.

Watched a second demo ranch video and checked on my ammo order from yesterday

I did a 10 km hike yesterday through a swamp and over a mountain carrying my 45-70 guide gun and full camp kit, am I worthy of the Jow Forumsube's blessings?

I practiced dry firing my pistols onto my head several times last night drunk. When I woke up this morning I couldn't find my pistols. I thought for a split second I anherod and am living like a ghost wandering around some sort of hell. Then I remembered I slept with my pistols under my pillow and am now posting from work. I guess this is still hell.

Attached: IMG_20190505_164208.jpg (2304x1728, 2.11M)

FUCKIN SAVED LMAO

user, I....

you were yesterday. What did you do today to please the cube?

I lifted a personal record in squats (Today's a testing day for the next program), ran 3mi, did dry-fire exercises for 30 min. I still fucked up by smoking though. I do not feel worthy of the cube.

where in the south?

I know that smoking kills my gains and my runs, and will make me fucking useless in an actual disaster but goddamn do I love 100s.

First one's along the Mississippi and another is deep in the heart of Dixie. Not going to dox myself as there are only a few of these kinds of programs out there.

HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS IS A BLUE BOARD. I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW...............
oh, I see you have good taste in waifus

Is this shopped? it looks cool either way

Finished cleaning my funs after a weekend range trip in the forest. Next on the Jow Forums list is take stock of ammo on hand.

glad to see you're in a pretty good spot, I hope you enjoy it.

fine, but you need to add more ammo upon counting. Don't simply have, have more and share with friends.

it's going to be fun as fuck. Hopefully I can get a nearby range and shoot as much as possible. I'm already trying to find the non-weirdos on discord to go STALKER tripping with.

Restocking is the plan.

I wish you luck in dixie

I promise not to be a carpetbagger Yankee asshole, but, don't make me drink cheerwine or give half a shit about college ball (any of them).

you've got a deal yank

I will say - as a Catholic - I like your tent revival hollering and gun-toting churches a LOT better than the prots up here.

I also promise to at least visit the local 'guy' with the "Watch and Small engine repair" sign before going to an official mechanic - if only to keep the economy running.

And I promise to use the food lion and not demand a whole foods or any of that poz
shit.

Yes lmao, just offering my motostalking to the Jow Forumsube

copied and distributed my own secured
do/k/ument for use amongst like minded persons so that they may become more knowledgeable/k/ommandos and better s/k/out/s

Attached: 20190207_204830.jpg (564x799, 237K)

stuck in Canada suffering from religious prosecutions.

I wrote a letter to my government representative to show my displeasure with the way gun laws were going.

does that please the cube?