Would the stock really be able to hold the weight of a grown man?

Would the stock really be able to hold the weight of a grown man?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-12-21h35m55s763.png (1280x542, 586K)

it looks like the barrel is supporting some as well

yeah ofc, but you know what i mean. are the retractable stocks on those things really that good?

looks like the receiver is pushed against the bottom of the window frame, so that's taking up alot of his weight too.

Why don't you just spend the ten minutes to figure it out

I didn't. Did you even watch the movie?

The sling came loose; the stock didn't break.

yes, watching it right now. the stock didn't break

should have taken the snap 5 seconds later, it's only stock and barrel

>inb4 american jokes
it's over, pack up, youre double gay if you make the joke.

Attached: 1557443518276.png (600x450, 359K)

yes it would be fine its not a toy unless you're a fatass/wearing a lot of gear

thats the strong direction on the stock too

What's so stupid about the question? I'm seriously curious if the stock would break in this situation IRL

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-12-22h28m42s185.png (1280x542, 524K)

t. fatty

oooh, it was about americans being fat, not stupid. there's just too much pathetic about them, easy to confuse them

you wouldn't know an american if he demilitarized you and was stationed in your country

>triggered
did they ever demilitarize anyone?

Take your mp5 and do a pushup on top of it.
You tell me.
Oh wait you're noguns lol

Attached: europoors.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

I feel like it could. They are built pretty fucking solid, at least the HK made ones.

Attached: HK boys.jpg (1500x1125, 774K)

Top kek

>Single pin HK33 stock
>on a G3
>Designed for double pin

Why would you do this?
When you can use the A4 stock endcap and the HK33/MP5 stock with some modification

I suspect it would. However, I know the sling mounts would shear off for sure.

the real question should be-

Is the sling on an MP5 really long enough to reach nearly a full floor down the elevator shaft?

Attached: 1557404836578.gif (300x400, 946K)

>posting on an anime website
>somehow doesn't know what we did to the Japs
To this day I still don't know if what we did was fucking badass, or the most heinous crime ever perpetrated. Not the nukes -- that was war, there's no question there -- but the way we fucking ripped the guts out of a nation's culture, chopped it up, and reconstituted it in our idea of what a good little client state should look like.

To put it in anthropomorphic terms:
Uncle Sam gets in a fight with Nip-man. That happens.
Sam beats him; that happens too.
So then Sam drags him home, shackles him in his basement, and through an elaborate program of hormone therapy, cosmetic surgery, and brainwashing, transforms him into his very own femboy fucktoy?!

Puts a whole new meaning on "crazy uncle", that's for sure.

Attached: you never wondered why they're crazy about baseball.jpg (906x1280, 281K)

yeah i know what you did to them, and you did something similar to the germans, they were known for military expertise and militarism around the world, today their military is a joke. but both countries still have their armies, i thought demilitarized as in totally demilitarized

Maybe if Japan can admit to and apologize for all the war crimes they committed, we'll let them off the leash.

No, they would bend out pretty quick
No its too short

are you forgetting how Japan made America it's bitch in the 80s and forced a lot of industries to retool the way they did things -esp. concerning quality control? They took Western industrialization and 1up'ed the West. It's what all the rising 2nd world hopes to do (ie: India, China, Indonesia) but save for Taiwan, they don't seem to be able to replicate what Japan did. IMO, Japan now is suffering more from it's own successes (like the rest of the West) than anything else.

>both countries still have their armies
Japs literally don't have an army. They have a "self-defense force", and their national psyche is 110% paranoid that if they attain the force-projection ability of some random third-world country, it's too much militarism.

>Could Thanos really wipe out half of living beings
It's fucking movie dipshit

This
Range ban euronigger noguns, I'm really sick of total fucking retards on this board

>he thinks the mp5 stock isn't on a HK33 clone

Are you blind or did your lack of knowledge override your tryhard post?

>it's retarded to ask if someone would work in real life

Attached: TSTBaQ7.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)