Law enforcement has the highest female suicide rate

Highest suicide rates among females compared to other jobs

>The highest female suicide rate was seen in the category that includes police, firefighters and corrections officers.

Any ideas as to why? Are occupations where there is a risk of discharging a firearm to much for them?

cbsnews.com/news/these-jobs-have-the-highest-rate-of-suicide/

And it applies to multiple countries
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.2466/pr0.1999.84.1.157
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24707591
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21134846

Attached: police.jpg (306x306, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=65JHnUA2OhM
youtube.com/watch?v=sl_pxCAcJz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

One of them likely has HIV

Because women aren't meant to do such things. They aren't designed to be grunts or cops. They've just been (((programmed))) to think that it's empowering and they end up blowing their heads off when they realize they are a childless 28 year old she-man who's going to die alone.

Why yes I rape female "cops" how could you tell?

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

Why do girls kill themselves when they can just marry me and I'll take care of their needs?

Based.

They can't do the fake out "IM GUNNA TAKE THESE PILLS TO COMMIT SUICIDE EVERYONE" routine that every other chick does because they have a gun within arms reach.

Long story short, police should be banned from having guns. Let them have it while they are on duty and then your little police cuties will stop painting the walls with the insides of their braincases.

You wanna protect your "little sisters" right, LEOs? Do your part and take their guns. ;)

Attached: Belarus police girl.jpg (1024x682, 81K)

Holy shit look at her butt...

Rates of suicide in general are higher among police, firefighters, and corrections officers. Additionally, the suicide rate of men is significantly higher than women. In 2017, In 2017, men died by suicide 3.54x more often than women. So when women do job roles that are historically done by men, it appears they are more prone to suicide, which men are more prone to suicide compared to women anyway.

You could have saved that butt, by taking her firearm. Now her butt is soggy and gray, with the texture of an old stale flaky croissant.

Attached: cute police girls.jpg (640x640, 64K)

This is why women belong the kitchen. They are precious little things that should be safe, warm, and protected. For the humble of exchange of sex and doing the dishes of course. The muh stronk waymen narrative has only resulted in the unnecessary and easily prevented deaths of our daughters

Putting women on a pedestal ;^) good one

>literally white knighting dead people
the absolute state of right-wing neckbeards.

You've never met a Joan of Arc fan have you?

Regardless of what edgelords love to say, Law Enforcement can be an extremely stressful job. I have a lot of cops in the family and between gruesome deaths, horrifying sex crimes cases and near death experiences it takes a toll.

how old are you, how much do you weigh and how many children do you have

>t. whiteoid incel

Are those girls internal security thugs keep around as fuck toys

This as a police officer
Wearing a police cap, a quilted sheath dress and combat rollerskates
With a red LED on her right boob and a blue LED on her left
She just slams into criminals at high speed

Attached: Clara Book Ladder.png (920x947, 389K)

>thugs
Aww, did they smack your mouth a little too hard? Nothing you haven't felt before.

Attached: mcdonalds_1107247i.jpg (620x400, 58K)

Female cops tend be more masculine than the average female

Suicide is a masculine behavior

i dont see what your question has to do with what he said. if women are acting like that, there will be more childless men. women are the gatekeepers of sex after all.

I wonder how bad the suicide rate in SCU or CPS is compared to say, homicide.

Who cares? Men in general have an extremely high suicide rate and suffer far more than privileged roasties

Try formulating an argument.

>Russian Policewoman are cute AF....

Attached: Screenshot_20190513-084315.png (1079x923, 352K)

He's right. It's not universal, just the vast majority. Both sexes are represented by a bell curve in all traits and predilections.

youtube.com/watch?v=65JHnUA2OhM

Most are probably legitimate accidents while they clean the gun.
>I'm a cop look at my gun
>goes to take selfie while twirling a glock by the trigger
>ng headshot

>half the population should just be subservient to me

That's the least substantive straw-man I've ever seen.
>men and women are exactly the same and therefore have no differences in natural predilections
See, that's what you're actually suggesting by disagreeing with what he says by saying anything other than "um ackshually women are shown to have these predilections at a rate of X% in a vacuum"

>Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!
Would you fuckers check your email so these reddit shit posts will stop.

what do u mean by vacuum?

>Shadman...

Attached: It's SHADMan!.webm (586x596, 2.92M)

amazing

Jesus, the bootlicking.

Attached: 1533178732187.jpg (480x389, 35K)

It's that thing women should be using while their husbands are out earning money for the family.

Try using your brain instead of regurgitating feminist memes.

Attached: 1557571250685.jpg (2048x1536, 579K)

based and redpilled

Attached: 1556547807851s.jpg (124x125, 2K)

Hard to find, but how about the contra-intuitive effect in scandinavian countries which have excessively emphasized equality where women, no longer being pressured to take on "breadwinning" careers to get by, PREFER to be home-makers, nurses, et al?

Attached: eshadman.webm (718x720, 973K)

Attached: 1546728642131.gif (340x437, 214K)

Is that Jessie's mullet?

Based. 13 years on the job here. Female cops are the worst. Most either fuck their way up the chain of command or into comfortable office jobs, or quit after a year or two.

shoot women into space

Attached: v mods when there's a thread on actual viyda.webm (640x360, 1.56M)

Same experience I had in the military. There's no value added. They're always a net detriment.

So like the military then.

Whats this from

Attached: 1550247654988.gif (450x251, 3.21M)

every guy who talks like this on Jow Forums lives with his parents and makes next to nothing at a shitty dead end job.

Baste

Probably because women become cops for two reasons, and they aren't able to fulfill either of them. Half become cops because of some "I am woman hear me roar" shit, and eventually realize that they are less capable of controlling situations than the dorkiest of gangly white dweeb cops and cant keep up with even their fatbody male counterparts; and so they get depressed. The other half become police to help and look after people, to basically fulfill their maternal instinct on a massive societal scale. Trouble is, modern policing is not preventative; so a female cops job is just picking up the pieces after the rapes and murders, which is tantamount to failing to protect your young on a daily basis. Not conducive to a healthy outlook.

This is one of the few based shadman comics, please post the rest, my fellow man of culture,

Masturbate

>Highest suicide rates among females compared to other jobs
How can we get more women into law enforcement?

I've seen enough bodycam footage to know that women don't belong in Law Enforcement. There too many Officer Cupcakes running around getting best up and mistreated.

they usually killed get by their co workers

Hardcore Henry director directs a music video
youtube.com/watch?v=sl_pxCAcJz4

It's a lot of fun.

Attached: Borderlands 3 Funds.webm (714x402, 2.97M)

All I see is emptiness.

>All I see is emptiness.
I'm sorry.

Attached: I do not exist.png (768x432, 159K)

that's russian element

A female cop in my small town ran into the town drunk (who had previously served 5 years for assaulting another cop) when he was on a bender. He beat the fuck out of her so fast she couldn't even call for help. After fracturing her skull and jaw he raped her. Then she had to recover and testify. Then she was on comp for a few years and came back on the force. In an article in the paper she said she 'still has flashbacks.' about a month later she killed herself in the ER parking lot.

Attached: mfw216.jpg (1000x1168, 291K)