BERETTA 92X

>BERETTA 92X

This is bar far the sexiest gun ever manufactured.

>Less expensive than competing models
>Unmatched performance
>Built by the gods

Name me one flaw of this pistol.

Protip: [spoiler] YOU CAN'T [/spoiler]

Attached: beretta-5.jpg (600x400, 54K)

>look mom, I posted it again!

How much do you get paid at your marketing gig?

>brigadier slide
a heavier slide increases recoil.

Brigadier slides are ugly as fuck

Looks like ass.

Look. Just look at this. Even Einstein couldn't have come up with this genius blueprint. Fuck haters

Attached: beretta-4.jpg (879x600, 65K)

I don't like the onions grip, need the meaty grip

It literally removes all the most aesthetic parts of the 92 but has a few extra features. Just make a frame mounted safety, rail-less version without those horrendous front serrations and it could be.

Not OP but as a glock fanboy, you have the taste of a 13 year old animu weaboo faggot. Your opinions are null and void.

> glock fanboy
You are not even a person.

Attached: 1527077388224.gif (346x261, 1.49M)

Excuse you troglodyte peasant. I hate to break it to you but glocks are end all be all, dont give a fuck what you say

WRONG

Y'all cowards don't even smoke crack

Attached: sunday setup.jpg (1080x1080, 312K)

OP here

That's a good looking VP9 desu not as good as 92x tho

what's the point of the brigadier slide? just weight and a barrel bushing?

They don't break in half as easily.

is it a standard da/sa with decocker/safety?
or what?

glad someone caught it.
and dovetail sights.

>"Full Steel Frame"
holy fuck that's beefy. why don't they just use Aluminum alloy frame?

>"FIRES WITHOUT MAGAZINE"

KEKED

>Aluminum alloy
not as sturdy as stainless steel and more expensive

>KEKED
*KEKED

KEKDID*

Is c u c k the new based/onion word?

>>"FIRES WITHOUT MAGAZINE"
c u c k e d o n i o n b o i

What’s that mag extension?

FIRES WITHOUT MAGAZINE
READ MANUAL BEFORE USE

Reinforced locking surface for the tilting locking-block, meaning you can run far hotter loads without having to worry about wear or the action failing.

>meme tan plastic
Gross.

Attached: beretta 92x.png (698x699, 344K)

Do you really like magazine disconnects?

designed for the autistic

Attached: autismmmm.jpg (240x250, 8K)

So much that I needed to write it in big red letters

I'm so glad people are picking up the torch on this. I started something, mom. You said I'd never do much in life, but here I am

FIRES WITHOUT MAGAZINE
READ MANUAL BEFORE USE

burt come in here and defend this aberration bruh

pic related, my pre-ww2 commercial hipower is what slide marking should aspire to

Attached: 20180811_170628.jpg (2576x1932, 1.81M)

Well it couldn't say FIRES WITHOUT MAGAZINE since it can't fire without the magazine user

What's up with that

I hated the way Beretta looked and felt when I was younger... But now I can appreciate the fuck out of it

incredibly strong argument for putting a fuck huge all caps warning that treats the consumer of the firearm as a retarded liability. can someone back me up here I mean HELLO PEOPLE

FIRES WITHOUT MAGAZINE
READ MANUAL BEFORE USE

Blame lawyers.

>negligent discharges don't happen and people don't attempt to sue companies for their own incompetence, much less the expectation of a safety feature that was very common at the time of the weapon's adoption

If you really think that putting some text, that honestly I don't even think about until someone who doesn't own the best looking pistol in the world brings it up, isn't worth millions in legal fees then you have big dumb.

Its not that beretta wants to do that

>If you really think that putting some text, that honestly I don't even think about until someone who doesn't own the best looking pistol in the world brings it up
You don't own one either.
> isn't worth millions in legal fees then you have big dumb.
Unlike you, I'm not being paid by beretta so I don't give a fuck about their legal fees. That's not my problem. I do care that their gun has a retarded disclaimer on it.

why don't other modern firearm manufacturers require the same? My modern CZs and others don't have these warnings, why is Beretta so fucking gay? Shill-ass-tard helmet wearing, wore elbow and knee pads as a kid rollerblading ass pansies
Can I get an amen from real niggas?

meant for
and any other Moor-conquered Italiano shills ITT
fight me irl niggas

>FIRES WITHOUT MAGAZINE

And the whole congregation said AMEN brother. Fuck these shill retards.

My HK's still have these warnings, but they hide them on the bottom of the trigger guard. I think I went a year before even knowing it was there. It still annoys me, but at least I literally never see it instead of it being emblazoned on the side of my gun.

Nigger.

i like them as it indicates that the weapon was intended for the US market, which of course is a huge red flag. makes it easier to stay away from low quality products.

It's an ugly pastanigger piece of shit. Perfect aesthetic for a fatass mafia wannabe guido.

Look at the yuropoor cope
Look at him and laugh

Attached: a59.jpg (323x326, 14K)

Doublenigger, enjoy lusting after a firearm that sacrifices aesthetics to ensure the fucking bottom of the barrel and most idiotic firearm users don't sue them after being idiotic firearm owners
based. subtle stuff is ok, but a fucking no go on frame or slide of a handgun

>literally can't even pick up a firearm without staring at all the factory markings for thirty minutes like a retard

Yeah no, I see it every once in a while if I'm just 'mirin but I really just don't think about any of the engravings nearly as much as you seem to.

What is there to 'mire my based 4channel friend?
Stop shilling this fucking garbage my nigga. These "engravings" are an affront to Teddy Roosevelt, for one, or any other honorary Rough Rider. Including DMX

ur dumb my gun looks better than yours and you're just mad that my preferred manufacturer has protections against people who probably can't read the warning inscriptions anyway

I'll be the judge of that, post your gun.

here's my pre-emptive response to your noodle trash

Attached: DSC_0494-min.jpg (6000x4000, 1.62M)

I like the fiber sights and oversized mag release, holding a 92A1 in my hand right now I can say I'd like the mag release to be a bit larger. I'd actually prefer the beaver tail to be even smaller so that would be a con. Ambi safety isn't special for a beretta but that one does look a bit easier to work without having to shift your grip on the gun, don't like the canted takedown level I'd prefer it to be straight and the little paddle be a bit wider for ease of operation. I don't mind how hefty berettas are because I don't have bitch hands that get tired in 30 seconds from holding a steel frame gun, and holy shit those serrations look like ass, they look like they're designed to bite uncomfortably into your hands, I want to comfortably grip my gun and have it not slip even if my hands get sweaty or it's wet or something not have it bite fuckin' grooves into my palms.

spaghetti niggers are not gods by any stretch of the imagination

It's been like 30 fucking minutes, CZ-chad wins, berettashill is confirmed nogunz.

Only in allcaps, i can write cuck in lowercase just fine

Jesus it looks like an awful Hollywood hero gun prop

amen brother

Too BIG. horrible gun, horrible performance. gtfo fag. i'd rather get a hipoint.

I remember when I drew a handgun in 5th grade and didn’t know when to stop adding details...

It's excessive. Things stick out too far that serve no practical purpose, and chrome? Seriously? Are you trying to show off or win a gunfight?

This shit is boomer aesthetics tier. This is the Dodge pickup of handguns.

>Are you trying to show off or win a gunfight?
It's for USPSA and IPSC, so clearly the former.

I dont like open barrel slides.

>Beretta

GOD MACHINE CONFIRMED

Then you don't like this spaghetti nigger p38 rip-off.

Is there any way to fit target sights onto one of those old 92F cop guns? I want one, but I purely despise the vintage 1800's blade and groove sights. They are fucking worthless.

It's too straight. Part of the reason why the original 92 was so iconic is because of its smooth flowing curves and relative lack of right angles.

It's a DA/SA with a safety that only works once it's cocked. Why even make it a DA/SA and not just SAO if you're not going to include a decocker?

It's purely a competition gun, the weight is very specific

It's better than the P38 in every single way.

You can stop shilling this thing now, we get it. When you see the final price tag and realize it's just a heavy ass expensive 9mm for 3-gun tards, 95% of you are passing on it.

>the slide safety was aesthetic

autist here

negligent discharged while qualifying with an army M9, no one ever told me it didn't have a magazine disconnect, i accidentally pulled because i wanted to be fancy and tac reload [one in the chamber, empty mag] and i let one rip into the dirt in front of me

still qualified

Other autist here, are you an idiot?