Hollywood :

Hollywood :
>Guns are bad, mmmkaay? You need to stop using guns. Because they're bad. The shoot bullets, that kill people. And that's bad.
Also Hollywood:
>Look at these fucking cool guns! Look at this guy get half his fucking head blown off! Fucking amazing! Look at these cool gadgets that go on guns! You could shoot you a dozen fucking indians or savages with one of these babies, YEEEE HAAWWWW! Guns are fucking sweet! This one's got camo on it!

Attached: black hawk down.jpg (800x340, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Id2_60At_RQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_NoFTpDzQZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Look at which characters are using guns. The good guys are either "special" such as police, military, or a spy or something, or they're a normal person who is only using a firearm for the because of an exceptional situation or on a temporary basis, like its the zombie apocalypse or they have to rescue their wife from the bad guys. They don't consider it hypocritical because the message is that guns are for special people or circumstances, while average everyday people being shown as safe & responsible gun owners isn't allowed.

This. Also worth noting that "Hollywood" isn't a unified entity, and encompasses people with varying opinions on a variety of topics. There are a few publicly pro-gun actors and directors and a number of anti-gun ones, with the vast majority in the middle never publicly commenting on the issue one way or another.

we all know this OP

Attached: 1556585782980.jpg (747x492, 116K)

>And last week, I seen a Schwarzenegger movie where he's shootin all sorts of these motherfuckers with a uzi
>I sees three little kids, up in the front row,
screamin "Go," with their 17-year-old Uncle
>I'm like, "Guidance - ain't they got the same moms and dads who got mad when I asked if they liked violence?"

Who are the pro-gun ones?

James Woods, Clint Eastwood, Mel Gibson, Vince Vaughn

Steven Seagal as well, if you can qualify him as an actor.

Is Keanu Reeves or is he guns for me, but not for thee?

Neo was the star in a movie entirely about (((them))).

I remember in that Reese Witherspoon movie Wild, there was a regular guy who owned a gun. Just kept it as a truck gun, I guess. Showed him as a good guy. In Unbreakable, Bruce Willis' character keeps a gun in the family home and he's a regular guy, too, that doesn't need it at the time. Maybe it's bad because his son threatens to shoot him with it, but it's okay since he knows he has superhuman durability, anyway.

For TV shows, in Modern Family, they go on a trip to a dude ranch and have fun shooting skeet. Also shows Mitchell as being terrible at gun safety, but everyone else is fine. I'm sure there are other examples, but I can't think of any more, at the moment. Wait. In Hell or High Water, it shows regular people who conceal carry trying to stop a bank robbery...but maybe it's just them trying to make fun of Texas or something. But yeah, they were just regular people making a stop at the bank for the movie.

The guy competes in 3-gun. I'd imagine he's legit.

In Baby Driver, a guy with a CCW tries to stop the armored car robbery, but fails. He's portrayed positively.

He's rather reserved in expressing his opinions. He's recently back into spotlight because we the people; memed him into the spotlight again after his lacklustre post Matrix career

I don't even care, I'll fly that Jow Forums flag. It's fucking true.

Attached: days without tricks.jpg (1242x818, 572K)

His current popularity is mostly due to how fucking awesome the first John Wick was. The height of his newfound popularity isn’t a smart time to be expressing controversial political leanings. He needs to wait until he’s old and irrelevant again before he has his “Clint Eastwood talking to an empty chair” moment to gain popularity with old conservatives.

You could also see it as "you're not special, carrying a gun will only get you killed you pleb! Leave guns to government. Also fuck Blumpf!"

>you dont need guns to fight the government! the police will protect you, those pigs!
*inhales and turns 180 degrees*
>OMG TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER SOMEONE NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING TO STOP THIS TYRANT
huh?

Anyone know if an M733 can take a KAC suppressor and an M203 at the same time.

It's always been my fantasy to have Gary Gordon's rifle, but with an M203 added for blowing up Somali crowds.

Attached: 107410_screenshots_20190306010207_1.jpg (1920x1080, 547K)

The nigga showed up at Taran's booth at SHOT show iirc, pretty sure antigun actors would never be caught there.

I mean, you could, but I don’t think there’s much reason to think it was intentionally framed that way. People who think those sorts of things will certainly see it that way, but that’s how they see everything.

any goyams got a megalink to BHD?

I never really liked this move specifically because of

>Look at these fucking cool guns! Look at this guy get half his fucking head blown off! Fucking amazing! Look at these cool gadgets that go on guns! You could shoot you a dozen fucking indians or savages with one of these babies, YEEEE HAAWWWW! Guns are fucking sweet! This one's got camo on it!

It's made people completely forget why we were there in the first place. To help people, not fucking kill them.

t. served with 1-87th Infantry in Somalia

Attached: angery puppy.jpg (960x957, 31K)

nice strawman you've built there

I mean, it’s supposed to be an entertaining action movie, not some introspective piece on war.

youtu.be/Id2_60At_RQ

There was that Bruce Willis movie that came out a couple years ago, where he went on a vigilante murdering spree after his wife was killed.

They make gun laws a plot point, but at the end of the movie he blows someone away in his basement with a machine gun he couldn't possibly have obtained legally, then the cops come and say he's not going to prison even though they know he's the vigilante murderer, because he covered his tracks well enough and all the guns at the scene are legal.

Just love that disconnect between "fuck glumpf, down with government, fuck racist pigs" and "why own guns if police are 2 hours away in case you get home invaded and raped? Just call 911 LOOOL"

I know. This whole thread is silly. I don't think there's a Hollywood conspiracy to demonize guns. There's plenty of them in the good guys and the bad guys' hands. The bigger, the jet blacker, the tacticooler, the better.

Bruce Willis, Chris Pratt (who I also believe supports trophy hunting don't @ me), allegedly Johnny Depp (personally I think he's just a brainlette that can't decode what he believes in), William Shatner, John Goodman, James Earl Jones (owns one of the largest private collections in history), Jeremy Renner, the good Olsen twin (possibly), Graham Greene (possibly), Michael Gross (former anti-gun, last stated he understands the appeal and no long supports gun restrictions, possibly is a legit closet gun nut now).

How retarded do you have to be to only get this out of one of the best anti war films of the 2000's

making an american antiwar movie is impossible

>Thin Red Line
>Platoon
>FMJ
>Letters from Iwo Jima
>Paths of Glory
>Apocalypse Now
>Black Hawk Down
>13 Hours
"Murica never done anti war"

K kiddo

Attached: Merica.jpg (3059x2048, 758K)

>Black Hawk Down
Was the movie anti-war? I've only read the book and mostly remember that last part where all the Rangers and Delta were pissed off at Clinton at being such a fucking pussy and not letting them get back in there and fuck up more somalis.

The movie for the most part sticks to the operation itself and gets a little on the nose with the message of "why the fuck are we here helping people who don't want to be helped". The extended version improves the ending, either way it's top tier Jow Forumsino

t. has never watched a single american movie

Apocalypse Now and FMJ are only anti-war if you see them that way. They’re both open to interpretation. Anti-war activists actually hated AN due to a perceived glorification of war in many scenes, like the helicopter assault.

I'm sure the filmmakers went well but the fanbase the movie spawned are infatuated with war the way only someone who's never seen it firsthand can be

Attached: mfw eternal suffering.jpg (976x1532, 451K)

That's an issue with the viewer, not the film
>FMJ and AN only anti-war if you want to see them as anti war
You must be at least 18 years of age to post here

Attached: 1481771778700.jpg (1020x575, 104K)

>some retards have retarded opinions
>that makes them right

Wow it's almost as if different filmmakers share different opinions and "Hollywood" isn't one person

youtube.com/watch?v=_NoFTpDzQZs

Fair enough, but is somewhat on the filmmakers, seeing as they let the Pentagon rewrite the script for them (don't even get me started on that shit with John Stebbins)

Attached: rapist.jpg (233x175, 8K)

If you want to play with the toys you gotta play by the rules.

i think it's an important lesson to take that just because you can try help people, there are times that you shouldn't

that was a remake of death wish so it's not exactly a new idea

Kurt Russel, Ice T

if you had sex you'd be less obsessed/angsty about jews, fyi

Attached: TruthAboutGunControl.png (1903x1203, 2.15M)

You don't have a say when you make a film about that stuff and want any of it to be correct. If you have an event that recent and you want to use the equipment the only people who have it is the government, and since tax dollars are now being funneled into your production they do have the right to have a say in what happens.

Forgot about those two.

Clint Eastwood, Alton Brown, Andrew Zimmerman, Amber Herd (cunt though), possibly Werner Herzog, possibly Tom Hardy