Mid twenties

>mid twenties
>dropped out of college
>has talent, won't use it
>only passion in life is guns
>said passion is too taboo for most normies so no friends
>only spends money on AR-15 parts and ammo, stuff like good appliances and healthy food is "too expensive"
>stalks around house at night, alone, gun in hand, wishing there was a reason to use it
>patiently waiting for societal collapse but knows deep down that nothing will happen, nothing ever does

Attached: 1551361775_1551307972113.png (894x894, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LoF_a0-7xVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go back to school or pick up a trade. What are these talents you speak of?
>Guns to hardcore, so no friends
Terrible logic.

Boo hoo. Get a grip. Get a better job, get some debt, pay it off for 30 years, then retire and have an excuse for being such a weird fruit.

Attached: 1555901168435.jpg (960x480, 207K)

>mid twenties
>saw through the college meme
>hasn't found a proper use of his talents. Yet.
>has an interesting passion that promotes personal growth
>passion allows him to filter out people who aren't genuine
>spends money on what he enjoys, knows everything else is fine for now
>keeps watch over his house, ready for any threat
>prepared for disasters, but is realistic that they won't happen
You're looking at things all wrong.

Attached: dvx42rkrjnn11.jpg (720x720, 56K)

>>stalks around house at night, alone, gun in hand, wishing there was a reason to use it
you mean the basement?

Look man, we all have our fantasies and like to LARP, but at some point you have to balance it out with responsibility.

This.
Bloomer Pill, best Pill.

Attached: 1542156641088.gif (640x360, 2.32M)

>get some debt
No thanks, Chaim

its always disturbed me that people think debt is acceptable.
>but your credit score!
so im great at not owning things and borrowing money?

Join the military. At least it'll give you something to do.

You can "own" things you can't pay for out right. Nearly everyone who has a house got a loan for it, and worked a job, and paid it off. Now they own a home. You can just shell out $50k-$??? For a decent house, but who has $50k-$??? Just laying around, you wanna zero your bank account for a vehicle so you can go to work to pay rent so someone else can benefit from you not owning anything? Meanwhile, someone in a manageable debt to income ratio is paying off $50-$??? Levels of debt and still has money for guns and clothes and food and tires, and tools, and toys, and diapers, and what ever the fuck else. Keep working on your shit box vehicle, mines under warranty, they get me a rental AND fix my ride. Keep paying rent, I'm paying off my loan AND the principal. Be a fucking adult. Not some weird ass middle age zoomer lurking around with his gucci AR.

it means you're great at paying back money you've borrowed. don't be willfully ignorant. good credit is useful when you want to buy a house but you don't quite have hundreds of thousands of dollars immediately on-hand to do so

what disturbs me is people who think credit cards are bad. building good credit is piss easy, just use a credit card for all your purchases but never put more on it than you've actually got in the bank. card always gets paid in full every month, no interest fees to worry about and excellent credit score just in case you ever need it.

>coping with debt.jpg

Look for a community college that offers CNC classes or a drafter program. I just got the boot from college for the second time and I immediately signed up for CNC classes.
I also live in a hotbed of gun manufacturers so take my advice with a grain of salt. Make some money and then go back at it after a few years.

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.png (419x238, 84K)

I cant be the only one who hates these increasingly common self-involved "boo hoo woe is me" "doomer" blogposts

Same. I dont get how people cant channel their hate into getting good grades.

Nut the fuck up you pussy

>jog every day
>cut sugar from your diet
>no booze or weed
>no corn syrup
>only water, black coffee, and v8 juice
>read huge amounts of philosophical literature from the likes or Plato and Aristotle

You will make it

SeeThen seeThen seeLook at theseConsider thisAnd reflect on your lack of intel, because no one is propagating this behavior. Total thread derailment has already happened, thread deletion is imminent.

>read huge amounts of philosophical literature from the likes or Plato and Aristotle
you did good up until here

Should really drop caffeine if you can to, if you're going that far. It's a bitch but genuinely so much better if you make it out the other end.

This is "just be yourself"-tier advice.

Socratic philosophy is so damn important, solid suggestion.

This is unironically based

>just eat better and read some ramblings, then you'll be successful

why is lifestyle advice on Jow Forums so fucking cringy?

unironically coping with being a manchild.

Find some more hobbies, maybe make a couple of friends. DESU this shouldnt be lifestyle advice this should be shit fags should know. stop being a retard and socialize you arent one of those edgy anxiety ridden high school kids.

Attached: ohjpzh6v9gg21.jpg (1006x1024, 84K)

Absolute fucking retards who are just looking for excuses to be jaded and depressed

>being upset because people dont want to read puesdo shit

Attached: 1553116176295.jpg (600x656, 51K)

Ok brainlet keep being jaded and aimless I'm sure that will get you somewhere, you quirky "doomer'

>being THIS upset

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Go military you faggot
If you're gonna speech about muh Jews then go ahead, dont do what you want to do

Doesnt change the fact that these threads are still increasingly common.

Given.

nothing wrong with caffeine nothing wrong at all prevents sleepiness, promotes moviness easily attainable super tasty keeps up the metabolism gives you super powers

homo

I think it's more of the culture in general; not just Jow Forumsommandos.

Take this there is danger ahead.

Attached: 1543172275769.jpg (1024x1024, 115K)

>mid twenties
>In college trying to get a nice job to buy land, guns, ammo, art, books, music I can't afford now
>has talent, find entertainment in trying to develop more talents
>always on the lookout for new passions
>prefer little contact with people, give them a big smile if they tell me their unsolicited opinions, realize most are very non-confrontational in person so gladly reply with mine finding it entertaining to see if they either uncomfortably reply "oh uh...okay" or immediately back peddle being more neutral on the subject, smile bigger or even laugh if they get mad
>spend money on bare minimum of weapons/ammo I would absolutely need for target practice, self defense, and shtf. No wasting money on drugs, no fast food, no obvious junk food, exercise regularly
>sit in bed at night listening to the crickets chirp while browsing happenings of ongoing circus world while fingerfucking gun in or playing some random riffs on guitar
>Expecting the worst to come for society, don't know how, when, or if it even will happen at all. Don't care.
Sorry to hear that dude

Attached: D4I2CzRXkAghPSx.jpg (510x507, 18K)

>Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!
Check your emails faggots so these tranny discord threads will get deleted.

But that's wrong...

Attached: dani053-c51b79d3-ae93-43c1-bef8-9d04a9400a2a.gif (320x320, 9K)

>house
What's that user?

We are a lost generation. A sad, lost generation ;-;

Come join task force doomer.

Attached: Screenshot_20190424-140136_Instagram.jpg (1075x1226, 526K)

WE'RE ALL GONNA FUCKING MAKE IT LADS

youtube.com/watch?v=LoF_a0-7xVQ

PEE PEE POO POO I'M SAD.

This except for the jannies part.

What the fuck is it with all the feelsfags on Jow Forums now? This isn't a preschool millennial age-regression simulation therapy group. We're supposed to be killing piles of preschoolers and blowing their brains out onto their christmas cards like Sandy Hoax 2: Parkland was JDAM'd and Hillary won the election a month ago.

We kill soft preschoolers, even white ones.

Get the fuck out of here tumblr, we know you came here after your BBC gay leather pages got banned, and I'm breaking the legs of discord trannies and watching them drag themselves away and laughing at their manlady screams that shock the world but make the day of badasses like Jow Forumsore Jow Forums.

Oh no we dragged a fag on the back of a truck now his face is a cheese stripped pizza!!! AUHHHHH AHHHHH. Please help I'm a woman man EEEEEEEEEEEE. Now his face looks even uglier.

I'm one arrogant guy, when I make the most smug open mouthed face before crunching on my popcorn kernels with green screen glasses on, you see shit splatter onto my face, and shit assholes enter the green screen placeholder before the BREATH OF DEATH plays.

I can't get enough of casual transgender violence, it's a forbidden fruit because the MSM says so.

Attached: redditniggerpursuit5yeahh.png (1118x662, 38K)

You don't own anything. The bank owns everything you have.

Attached: 1557364879614.gif (400x296, 2.82M)

>>has talent, won't use it
In other words you have no talent and you're trying to justify it.

Your bank account can't tell the difference between renting and owning but you can get back the money you put into a mortgage.

>healthy food is "too expensive"
"I can't cook" is what you are really trying to say.

It's true. They snort shit like owlturd and have inculcated a
>some people tried and failed so I shouldn't try

I don't know how to help them. They can make life better for themselves but they'd have to work instead of cowering.

If I had to read philosphy books and have no fun I'd dash out my brains. user can read whatever he wants.

what is this

Societal collaspe won't come about if you just sit around and hope it comes you got to do it yourself user.

Based schizoposter

>handicapping your own life to own the imaginary jews
Stay poor and stupid Kenny

Attached: poor-and-stupid-season-14-episode-8-full-episode-player-south-park-studios_1286478113460.jpg (676x422, 34K)

Nobody who is succeeding in life posts about their life here

>coping with debt.png

>be smart but lazy while still understanding priorities
>early 20s now
>did highschool college classes
>got a degree from a school that made you intern in something high demand realizing it's just a piece of paper to show I can sit down, shut up, and learn if I have to
>graduated before 21st doing year round classes
>finally started buying what I wanted but lived like poverty to save it
>20% down on big brick house in rich area
>still have money hoarding issues
>every once in a while snap and buy myself something nice
>life is okay

OP, so many of my friends are in your position except with some other hobby/vice and are generally just kind of depressed. I got lucky in the sense that I had some good people push me in the right direction young but if I were in you or in their shoes Id strongly recommend doing a trade school for something that pays okay and is in high demand.
Your priority right now should be making a move toward something that pays well and is going to allow you to save for the next step. Make friends along the way, get their number and add them on facebook; opportunities will rise up as years go by.

>early twenties.
>cant get an erection anymore
>wants to stop tapping
>wants to actually get in a relationship
>cant

You have it made dude

>has talent
[x] Doubt

Nut up or shut up you faggot queermo. Nothing is more hated than a pathetic, self-pitying loser who blames everyone else for his problems and is too lazy/retarded/afraid to seize the day and fix his shit. As Putin said to Obama, Crimea river.

Attached: 1555533395828.png (1373x833, 59K)

sounds like a solid plan. i went to school for communications and video production but that field is extremely nepotistic and im not of the tribe so...there goes that. CNC work sounds fun.

>fuck up
It doesn't matter, I'll be dead by 25 anyway
>don't take care of health
Who cares, I'll be dead soon anyway
>criminal record
Whatever
>dead end job
No matter
>waste money
You can't take it with you

Just remember to follow through and actually kill yourself though.
t. 26

>the 13 year old Jow Forumsnigger is a broken record with no argument
Imagine my shock

I just want a qt goth gf to impregnate and have lots of goth children with.

Attached: 1519522858685.jpg (1080x1165, 419K)

Attached: 2346824578923405986.jpg (4473x7952, 1.27M)

>he cant cope with the debt
>Jow Forums REEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: cz1mYkK.jpg (900x900, 57K)

Unironically this.

what

>You can just shell out $50k-$??? For a decent house, but who has $50k-$??? Just laying around
Please tell me you aren't serious.
>Be a fucking adult.
Maybe you should take your own advice and stop being so fucking poor. Disgusting.

where 2 cop that sticker?

I married into a family of old money New England millionaires and my wife has enough cash on hand at any given time to buy 4-5 properties. We still got a mortgage. Debt servicing costs are practically free when you have good credit, there is literally no reason to front someone the entire cost of an asset when you can invest that money and have it earning returns while still keeping your capital liquid or semi-liquid in case of emergency and/or opportunity. If you don't know anything about money, don't pretend you have it. You are painfully transparent and obviously a 40k/year fresh college grad who thinks he's hot shit because he didn't have to take out loans for a McDegree at a state school after his 2 years of "money saving" gen eds at the local community college. Enjoy poverty.

>mines under warranty
>Warranties
>Being a complete dumbass I also bought the warranty
>My local dealership is always trying to find reasons to invalidate my warranty
>"Improper" maintenance is one of those reasons
>They are pretty vicious about warranty disqualification
>really ruins for me the magic feeling of owning a car with their greed
>$365 examination fee
>Sorry Sir, the tech can't feel that vibration.
>Sorry Sir, the water pump is not part of the powertrain.
>Sorry Sir, burning one quart of oil every 500 miles is within fatory spec.
>Sorry Sir, we don't accept store recepits as evidence of an oil change.
>Sorry Sir, the ECU shows that the car has exceeded 90 MPH.
>Sorry Sir, the ECU shows that the engine exceeded 3,000 rpm in the first 1,500 miles.
>Sorry Sir, all of these transmissions shift hard.
>Sorry Sir, I know it's been a week, but we can't get to it until next Thursday.
>Sorry Sir, the tech found an un-approved modification.
>Sorry Sir, the tech found a rounded-off bolt indicating out-of-dealer service.
>They kept the car for a month and a half
>Refused to give it back
>dealership techs
>doing things correctly
>YOU MUST PAY THE EXAMINATION FEE IF THE REPORTED PROBLEM DOESN"T EXIST OR IS NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY
>They make far more profit on doing the same work on non-warranty cars
>in-warranty work means manufacturer pays the repair costs and it is not possible to fool them so the dealer can't fraudulently overcharge

>>patiently waiting for societal collapse
Why wait?

if you to find meaning in life then go dancing and meet girls you retard

>has talent
I doubt it.
>taboo
in NYC maybe, homo.
>sits up all night meme'ing because he won't go get a job
blame boomers, that'll help.

This really has no use. People would rather put that time into learning a hobby or lifting.

Why aren't you working as mercenary in Africa?

As weird as this user writes he is right.
Theres a balance point of acceptable debt that allows you to re-invest your money and time furthering how much you can make or at least enjoy your life.
>renting versus owning a house
>unreliable beater car versus reliable slightly newer higher mpg car
>investing money in the market if youre good at it
>investing in a few things you want to own for your own enjoyment.
Theres people who take it too far though. Its unwise to take unneeded debt unless youll still have a sizable surplus to keep at the end of the month.

Make friends in while in school. You will not regret making contacts and one of them might be the guy who gets you a job.
Also, consider forcing yourself to do normie things if only to get over being uncomfortable or learning to fake having fun. It will suck, especially early on but help your social skills all around.

>don't read texts that are the rudimentary foundations of modern civilization
>implying you cant lift and learn a hobby and read philosophy
You're not exactly a "high achiever" are you?

>dropped out of college
>has talent, wont use it

Its fuckin hilarious how many of these dropouts think they hav talent
Its not that you wont use it. You cant.
Just because your racemixing mother and your few virgin mutt friends in your high school said a few good things about you doesnt mean youre somehow better than the npcs “that dont get it”. Theres so many of your phenotypes that your kinds are a category of npcs on their own.
Go back to school or learn a trade. If you are so confident about your imaginary anime-tier talent, prove that it even exists in the first place
>only spends money of ar15
Thats because you lack knowledge on other guns. You spend out of desperation to be part of something.
>patiently waiting for societal collapse
Once again youre being a typical Jow Forumschimp whiteoid npc stereotype. Stop being a pussy and take the initiative. Be the happening yourself.

Attached: 0F43ACEF-A276-4563-B6D9-946416CED2EB.png (632x505, 311K)

>I'd rather self induce body dysmorphic disorder and watch television than train my mind

>>patiently waiting for societal collapse
>Once again youre being a typical Jow Forumschimp whiteoid npc stereotype. Stop being a pussy and take the initiative. Be the happening yourself.

Salutations, Mr. Glownigger.

Attached: giphy (2).gif (500x210, 1022K)

>said passion is too taboo for most normies so no friends
You need to move to a less shitty state. Basically everyone at my job loves guns, I work with a USPSA grandmaster. If you don't know what to do with your life, just go to trade school for two years in HVAC or electrical. Great cost-benefit ratio and after you get licensed you can just start your own business.

Truth.

The funny thing is that seeing things positively will move you forward in life because it means seeing the opportunities and possibilities in things. Hating on yourself will ruin you eventually, even if it's fashionable. Which perspective is more accurate is beside the point.

>Debt servicing costs are practically free when you have good credit

Guys like this are why we will never get out from the yoke of the bankers. If you can convince a man to not only subsist on his own feces, but tell everyone around him how good it is, you have already won.

fuckin yikes
OP is a faggot but this post is literally the worst I've seen in 2019

Attached: get.jpg (750x592, 123K)

>has talent, won't use it
Doubt it, you worthless sack of shit.

>train my mind
Lmao train your mind to debate obscure and outdated philosophy like a pedant. (Empirically proven that education does not increase intelligence or critical thinking abilities, btw)

but she doesnt own any property and you neither do you?

Attached: 1555088360470.jpg (471x388, 94K)

>that user
>I found a way to allocate my portfolio which allows me to end up with more money by taking advantage of capital services!
>you
>HURRRR u like eating ur own poop RATARD???

Amen

>train your mind to debate obscure and outdated philosophy like a pedant.
Holy shit, Lol. You havent turned a single page in any works from Plato, Aristotle, or Marcus Aurelius. Goddamn.

Absolute retard. Read the ideas that are the roots for the world we live in.