Found this buried outside grandmas house. Any guess if its real?

Found this buried outside grandmas house. Any guess if its real?

Attached: 1557708853596m.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bearingarms.com/tom-k/2018/06/26/gun-owner-loses-firearm-sofa-ikea/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statute_of_limitations#Heinous_crimes
youtube.com/watch?v=vRD-67wgj04
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The fuck you mean "if its real"? It's a piece of metal in the shape of a gun. Take a guess.

OP you need to turn that over to the authorities immediately

25 auto
baby browning maybe

probably not a cap gun, but it could be, or a starter pistol, or novelty lighter

I swear if that's a fucking liberator

That's a murder weapon. Likely a jennings or similar bullshit. Toss it in a river

Grandma thinks its a toy, were gonna clean the rust off it

>user finds a murder weapon

Turn it over to the police.

stfu negro

Found 2 or 3 ft under concrete driveway. Fixing plumbing, pipes under concrete. Great grandpas house since 1941, used to be a farm. Put concrete on the driveway in the 1980s

Attached: 20190512_192852.jpg (4032x3024, 3.48M)

>RIS with both Google and iqdb
>no matches
Grab some CLR, boy.

Attached: IMG_20180318_221459.jpg (544x549, 37K)

I'm starting to see the gap in the frame where the mag would have sat. Did you use a different camera for this second pic, OP? If all your info is true then this would have to be pre-80s, so likely 40-50 at least, depending on exactly when in the 80s your driveway was paved.

Good idea ill let grandma know

Vinegar is also an option, but I'm not sure how that would be on what precious little is likely left of the metal.

Looks a lot like a Lorcin or Raven 25 ACP. Hard to tell with all the rust, but I'm 95% sure that it's one of the dime-a-dozen .25 auto saturday night specials that were common from 1970-1990.

Attached: lorcin.jpg (675x450, 82K)

Nope taken with iphone 6s and your right about the gap i noticed that too. Grandmas house not mine, we just left like 10 or 15 min ago, only pictures i have. Grandmas gonna keep cleaning and send photos later.

I am interested in what is to come

Attached: IMG_4278.jpg (331x480, 87K)

I think you're right on with that.

Grandmas using that already

Op here. Damn, now how did i know i could rely on Jow Forums to figure it out, and the rest of my familys using facebook and snapchat.

either your grandpa or his concrete contractor murdered someone with that

Any update?

Attached: 1552474511256.jpg (640x404, 45K)

Seems about the right shape and it makes sense that a Saturday night special would just be tossed. It's basically what those guns were made for, to be used by people who couldn't afford better or simply didn't want a gun worth more than $50 or so in lockup.

Killed, maybe, but possibly not murder. It may have been a shoot, shovel and shut up situation, or otherwise some sort of completely justified but still illegal shooting. I mean, technically it's illegal to summarily execute the man you found out raped your daughter, but...

People don't just "drop" guns, you fucking retard. Someone dumped that gun and now YOU are disposing of all evidence for them. Congrats, mouth breather.

Gotta say i wouldnt imagine anything that dark of my family but i never really knew my great grandfather. From what i knew he just lived in a farm with my grandma

Bingo

>people don't just drop guns
Except they do, because they're drunk, too retarded to wear retention holsters, etc. Of course given that this appears to be some sort of Saturday night special, it's still likely to have been involved in some shady-at-best activities.

Yeah, it about matches.

Attached: 1557712372607.jpg (481x321, 115K)

Nice photo work

Thanks m8 but literally a minute and a half in a free mobile app.
>inb4 HURR PHONEPOSTERS ARE CANCER

kek, for what?
Rust samples?

I cannot imagine anyone losing their gun and not noticing it immediately, even when drunk or slightly brain damaged.
Well, someone put it under 4 feet of dirt, as you described it yourself. And since you didn't mention it being in a bag or something, it was probably not put there for partisan missions.

Lol amazing how far technology has come

Well i am screenshoting the whole thread to show my grandma when she wakes up tomorrow see what she says, by that time i imagine the rust or most of it will be clean by then. Ill also post those pictures if anyones interested.

Do you think 40+ year old murders can still be investigatable even if the supposed suspect is dead of old age?

It's not always about getting someone convicted. Sometimes the family just wants closure about why their relative was killed.

The gun might not directly link the murderer to the weapon, but it could be enough to get a warrant to search a suspect's house if he turns out to have had a similar weapon before the crime. It could also be used in court if the serial numbers can be recovered on the weapon.

clean it more grandma!

statute of limitations, and there is absolutely no way the gun contains helpful evidence.
>hurr just never know maybe a clue you cant see
nah man, shit might as well be scrap

These are always the best threads

Funny you say that, im almost certain my grandmas gonna keep it. Like finding buried treasure

>is that fucking bluing
no way this is a larp

I believe great grandpa died before i was born so didnt know him, theres nothing in my grandmas house thats illegal or even shady. I am looking forward to seeing this cleaned

It's happened before, like that guy who sat down on a couch, his gun fell out and went between some cushions and he didn't notice until some kid got his hands on it.
bearingarms.com/tom-k/2018/06/26/gun-owner-loses-firearm-sofa-ikea/

If you're europoor and it's generally hard to get a gun, then its probably a relic from the past
If not, its probably worth nothing
An unusable gun is worth more in eurooe than freedumland as you can probably get the original type of gun by looking online, while in europe this is the closest thing most people would have to a gun

United states, texas

Sell it to the scrap heap
Doesnt count as a firearm due to its major damage

Lmao. If you've ever seen a liberator, then you'd know that's NOT a liberator.

There’s no statute of limitations for murder

really? huh, learn somethin new eryday. well, maybe ol great gramps just stole the gun

Probably some shitty Jennings dumped by a criminal

Fuck. You're dumb.

The Raven family of firearms are made from Zamak. They don't rust.

Zamak doesn't rust, silly.

steelfags btfo permanently
polymer forever

>control 'f' buyback
>0 results
Ffs, what happened to this place? The obvious answer is to take it to a buyback, collect $200, then immediately drive to the nearest gunshop for your new pistol.

Attached: 1557699105049.jpg (857x960, 121K)

People have been turning in scrap for too long, buybacks almost always specify functionality as required for payment.

Can't wait until they start specifying that the guns need to be factory made to counteract people bringing in slambang shotguns they made at Home Depot for $4. Also, I'll take this opportunity to put out a reminder that you should go to a gun buyback with a nice, full wallet and start offering people with nice guns more money than the cops are.

this is a mineral

>2 or 3 ft under concrete driveway

Neat murder weapon

But the people getting autistic about taking it to the police like are indeed retards. The cops are not gonna do shit with it. Its worthless monetarily and evidencewise.

Retard brainlet nigger monkey fuckhead. People bringing guns to a buyback don't want to be selling guns to people on the street. FUCK YOU FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKF

From my understanding, most people bringing the gun to a buyback aren't doing so out of some kind of principle, but rather because they're not sure what else to do with that gun grandpa kept under his bed and don't want the hassle of actually finding a proper buyer, and this is a convenient way to both wash their hands of the gun and get some cash.

A retarded boomer came into my gun store and told me a story about how he was taking his grandkids to school and was late so they were running and his pocket gun fell out of his pocket. He didn't notice until he got home, drove back and found his gun laying in the grass against the fence of the school. I wish I were making it up.

Nah mate, under 4 ft of dirt under concrete is pretty much evidence it was buried for the sole purpose to NOT be found during the lifetime of the shooter. Highly unlikely it is NOT a murder weapon of some sort. If I was OP I'd carefully clean the rust off then put it in a mineral oil solution and keep it for display. Or toss it, probably bad joojoo keeping something like that in your own house.

It's just a nice antique now, if I were OP I'd keep the gun.

I can barely figure out how to attach a pic to a text/email on my phone sometimes

Why the fuck not?

Not disagreeing with you there just that people can and do stupidly lose their guns and not notice.

>Why the fuck not?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statute_of_limitations#Heinous_crimes

Im certain grandmas keeping the gun

youtube.com/watch?v=vRD-67wgj04

cringe.

She will, because she knows what went down summer 1985, she's just playing dumb.

she's just buying time untill she can dispose of junior now that he fucking stumbled upon her little secret and got it all over the internet
next one who unhearts that place will be finding two guns

Lol nah its well known in my family that they could kill like 27 people and rape 10 children and id still to cover for them

You are so fucking stupid I wish I was a glow in the dark so I can bust your dumb ass. Stop your damn loose lips and delete this thread you stupid double nigger.

I'm sorry you're autistic, m8

I'm not the one boasting online about a possible murder weapon then turn around saying it's well known in your family that they could kill (specifically) 27 people. I would not be retarded enough to associate my ill doings with someone like you who will boast about it online.

You've ruined the collector value by washing it.

I lost my LCP once for a couple months, it was stashed in a pistol case for one of those chocolate 1911s

forget to take your pills?

Not saying family is violent dummy, saying family is everything, id help them with anything.

>Grandma flushed Gramp's LCP down the toilet

What if it was 14 or 36 kills? or 217? Would they be too specific? Maybe grandma killed 57 people lol

and of course op never delivers

OP is a fag as always

Fucking based, this was my first thought when I read

Op here. surprised threads still alive. Rust is not gone yet they said theyre gonna scrub in a little bit gonna send pics soon

Fucking retard. Its either a novelty lighter or a .25 mousegun

ITS A FUCKING MOUSEGUN

It went from zero to what.

Lol, good fucking question. It's literally rusted into Oblivion.

Probably had wood grips judging by holes in the frame.

nvm im retarded, it looked like there was empty space where the grips were

Was that cop who dropped his gun carrying a Sig?

New photos after a day of soaking vinegar and scrubbing

Attached: 20190513_205051.jpg (2560x1440, 813K)

Attached: 20190513_205035.jpg (1440x2560, 749K)

That is one weird looking chicken tendie

eat it OP

Im starting to have doubts this can be unrusted.