Bad guy enters the room

>Bad guy enters the room
>Bad guy somehow disarms you
>You pull out your backup melee weapon

What knives, batons or other melee weapons do you recommend for high intensity combat?

Attached: benchmade.jpg (1200x857, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P8O5E5IgsHc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Underage b&

Folding knives werent made for fighting, user.

>Yes I neutralised the intruder with my penis.
>No, he's dead.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

I take a pot shot with my fist, turn and gtfo. Fucker has my gun, not gonna try fighting a gunman with a knife.

>high intensity combat

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

My melee is another gun.

Attached: 1553677720312.png (578x572, 282K)

>FIX BAYONETS LADS

Attached: 70327455cdc0ef02732407ab5a4ff9a0.jpg (1079x762, 63K)

MARTIAL ARTS

youtube.com/watch?v=P8O5E5IgsHc

I'm looking for a new edc knife and I can't fucking decide. I think I might just get the Benchmade bugout since it seems to get talked about a lot

Whatever tarrant used

so, I have daily utility/actually useful knives, but, does anyone make a good EDC stilletto?

Yes, it's LARPY.

>teleports behind you
>Isshun Sengeki

Attached: sei_21685109.jpg (540x283, 43K)

Spyderco PM2

>tactical slavic slappy fighting

pepper spray

>kicks the pepper spray out of your hands
Ok now what?

They too long so illegal in most states to carry and most other its illeagal to "carry with intent to break the law"

Run cause if im too much of a bitch to hold pepper spray im too much of a bitch to fight

Also go larp somewhere else gaylord

why draw a knife when i could punch you in the face?

Attached: Punch_Fists.png (548x381, 206K)

Why is it that every time I see somebody say this or "real men use fists" irl, without fail, they're either super skinny or obese

tactical rape

Attached: this is my pipi.jpg (372x393, 9K)

i like the bugout but the bail out is looking good as well

Don’t listen to any suggestions from this bored. Everyone is retarded when it comes to knives.

>bored

>bad guy
>back up melee weapon
>high intensity combat
Found a pic of OP

Attached: cc_class_armor.jpg (819x1024, 121K)

I prison carry one of these for an EDC backup.

Attached: B90AC46C-A0EF-412C-95A2-B3B8117C3757.jpg (300x300, 6K)

I have the bug out and a paramilitary 2, as well as other popular knives from different manufacturers. get a bench made freek if you want a tactical style knife that’s super practical.

Bug out is nice but scales are thin plastic and it’s small. Pm2 blade is light and really thin. It doesn’t inspire confidence for hard use. I use my knives pretty hard, and I’ve carried all of them to work.

A recon 1 is a good choice too if you don’t mind sanding down the scales a bit.

Attached: 1DA22477-0E8F-4B79-B3D7-464101DE86A4.jpg (4032x3024, 3.3M)

I'll start throwing my collection of dragon dildos at him

Attached: pt22v.jpg (600x800, 103K)

based latinosmoothie

A swift kick in the nuts.

Benchmade is an anti 2a company. They donate way more funds to democrats then republicans. They cut up guns for the local pd a while back. Don't buy a bitchmade if you care about 2a.

Attached: Bitchmade.png (940x1182, 2.19M)

Metal bar or rolled of quarters. You would be surprised how hard it makes your fist and punch.

Attached: 1522097248543.jpg (878x1065, 59K)

>guy has my gun
>punch him and run
Do you wanna get killed? This is how you get killed. If you're gonna use force and run, you might as well stab the fucker. I'd stab him repeatedly while thrusting my entire body weight into him, pulling him to the floor and struggle for the gun. Chances of survival are far higher going all in with violence of action than decking him and running away like a bitch.

Cold Steel Chaos double edge

Attached: CS80NTP.jpg (1615x761, 116K)

>Not qualifed for personal carry

Nickels, not quarters

I live in Miami FL, I've had a CCW for over 5 years.

>He didn’t understand the reference

Attached: 09DB0C93-4564-4561-90E9-0CB2EED5BF8A.jpg (250x195, 6K)

Punching/stabbing with a pocket folding knife is probably the only last ditch weapon I would come up with, so if I'm lucky, a benchmade 710 or kizlyar whisper, if not, I'm maybe going to leave few scratches with a grip. Don't really carry anything else lately.

muh dicc

They aren't, it's all just a misunderstanding with donations and maybe even hogue viral marketing campaign

In all Seriousness I keep a schrade SCHF19 as my back up...my boots have a small slot that such a knife fits perfectly so I keep it there.

It's retardly sharp...like too sharp which tells me it's the perfect last resort item.

idk-where-the-fuck you get his genetics from, but fuck it. if that guy is pro-defense to the up-most of your abilites then IDGAF about where he is from. He's a brother to me.

Teleports behind you and cracks you in skull with retractable industrial badge reel 8 ball slungshot

Has anyone bought those coiled spring batons? Do they actually work well

Forgot img.

Attached: 20190515_003946.jpg (4032x3024, 2.34M)

Google Shomer-Tec ventilator. You can get it past a metal detector and it can poke a guy in such a way that they can't fix it with stitches. Can be bought for the cost of dinner at McDonald's on Amazon.

>industrial badge reel
have you tried this on anything

There is half a mention of dragon dildo in this thread Jow Forums, get it together.

It is if you have a firearms permit.

LEO here, let me clarify on this a little bit.

Many states/municipalities have laws regarding the length of knives, but also the style. In NY, for instance, a stiletto would be illegal because it is considered a dagger (edged on both sides), and would either be too long in NYC (Over 4in blade), or if a smaller folder, would probably fall under Gravity Knife or Switchblade.

If it didn't fall under any of those, but your reason for carrying it is "Self Defense", then you are carrying it with the intent to use it, and it is therefore illegal.

"It looks cool" would be good, though, if it wasn't illegal in any other way.

>thrusting my entire body weight into him, pulling him to the floor

Attached: 1536555763090.gif (320x240, 2.77M)

based.

KAI (kershaw, ZT), Benchmade, Gerber, CRKT.
They're all right next or in Portland, OR.
So you're bound to have hipster or soi working in those companies.

I pull a backup gun.

Attached: belgian takedown.gif (450x769, 21K)

>but your reason for carrying it is "Self Defense", then you are carrying it with the intent to use it, and it is therefore illegal.
Wrong.

"(2) He possesses any dagger, dangerous knife, dirk, razor, stiletto, imitation pistol, or any other dangerous or deadly instrument or weapon with intent to use the same unlawfully against another; or…"
>with intent to use the same unlawfully against another
>intent to use... unlawfully
Mere possession for self defense is legal under existing law according to NY Supreme Court decision in People v. Richards in which carrying a weapon for self defense does not constitute a violation of the law because justifiable use of force according to NY Penal Code Sec. 35 is not "unlawful".

>I'mma LEO trust me
It's surprising how many cops and government officials do not know their own fucking laws they are employed to enforce.

Attached: Nope dot jpg.jpg (640x480, 84K)

>Implying that you don't carry a snub nose on your ankle

Attached: aaaaaaa.png (1430x937, 1.27M)

Yeah, I dented the fuck out of a mailbox with it.

"Hey Tyrone can you turn around so I can do a Swedish takedown on you? "

Quit larping.