>boomer overhears me mention to friend I want a Nambu
>"you dont want a Nambu, they fire if you bump them on anything!"

Attached: 2g8lxj.jpg (500x596, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CoDbGyaHtQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nambus are unsafe, though.

>boomers!

Attached: sub-buzz-3083-1501601080-1.jpg (1067x1600, 773K)

If you hate boomers, why not throw down with your superior knowledge of the subject:

>>Are you talking about the Namby Type 94? Yeah, those had a really badly designed transfer bar for the sear. If you pressed on that transfer bar it's possible it could go off. I agree that's a bad design. Thankfully, the other nambus don't have that problem, and are actually very well designed pistols, and are totally drop-safe.
>Or is there some other issue you were thinking of?

Or were you too beta and/or unknowledgable to prove boomie wrong, so you showed up here to bitch instead?

I was told that I could not shoot anything less than 400 grains out of my BFR or the bullet would get stuck by some decrepit boomer. The old guy went on to say he had loaded some 300gr Barnes bullets and they all got stuck in the bore. I asked him what powder he had used and mentioned shooting 325gr Hornady and some 300gr Nosler handloads without any issue. He kept mumbling about bullets getting stuck in the barrel. Pretty sure he forgot the powder charge.

Attached: fat guy with gun.jpg (338x450, 71K)

Actually it’s gare-end mr. boomer

I mean they do though... look some videos up on YouTube. I would still get one but they are dangerous.

>Boomer/fudd hate thread.
I'll tell you a real story.
I'm pic related.

I went to a 300 meter range once. It's the closest "long" range range near me. It's run by a sportsclub and all the ROs there were boomer volunteers.
>25 bucks entry, no time restrictions
>1 round loaded in mag at a time
>RO's "spot" for you

I whip out my PS90 SBR, my LMT, my APC223, and my DD5
>Nobody NEEDS that
>oh i know what that is, FIVE POINT SEVEN GRENDEL
>Why does he NEED so many guns?
>didn't that psycho use one of these to shoot up a bunch of people?

I told them to shut the fuck up and do their job.

Attached: GIT GUD.jpg (2160x1838, 1.19M)

>one round in a mag at at time

lawl it would turn around and leave.

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

Was this kenmoore range in WA?

Hey it's that guy that thinks he's better than everyone else.

The only reason I'd ever go to a shitty place like that is to shoot one of my one shot guns.

I love my ar15 and muh Garand
t. 29 yo boomer

Attached: hello fellow gentlemen.jpg (1488x1155, 982K)

no

Holy shit nice collection

lol someone's feeling threatened.
Did that guy trigger your feelings?

Disgusting. How is a place like that even in business?

Attached: DwwIvfJXcAErPz7.jpg (1024x706, 120K)

donations, 400 bucks a year membership, free labor from the boomer volunteers. It's a fairly prominent local organization. Oh, and they own A LOT of land.

They actually have that much support? Fuck dude. I'm in Commiefornia and I have never been to a range that cucked.

I don't believe you and I didn't care about your gun collection the first 300 times you posted it

...but only has the balls to complain on Jow Forums knowing that the average Boomer would erase his ass with the skills he honed killing Charles in the Mekong.

That one in the bottom right is the subject of my wet dreams

plz. They're too blind to even see.

>be me
>talking to grandmas friend
>tell him I'm going to take my AR-15 with me hunting
>later that week
>get a call from my mother
>asks if I was going to take an AK-47 hunting
>what?
>tell her I was going to take my AR with a 5 round mag out hunting

Apparently this guy thought I was taking an AK out hunting, even thought I don't own an AK.

Seconded, at this point you really need a new picture

Attached: 547356734725467521.png (621x702, 85K)

I mean I guess I could understand this if they misheard what you were saying, could be a genuine mistake here. How old was your grandmothers friend.

Oh it's you, the rich guy

Lol using stanags like a common degenerate

STANAGs are based, travis haley go home

>How I got banned from this one fudd range

That tangfolio and vector better be in 10mm

He isn't, he just likes to pretend he is for validation from strangers on the internet.

>just own them with facts and logic!
more like ramble like an autist

even if you were taking an AK hunting, what would be the big deal?

I guess that might happen if you are sufficiently beta that you mumble or drag on the conversation longer than it needs to be, but either way you still bitch-slap them with facts and get them to shut up.

>Confusing AKs with ARs is not a big deal

I can see how that would trigger a gun nut, but to granny they're just similar acronyms that are easily confused.

I think we're talking about two different things here

Nothing. 7.62x39 Soft Point is a perfectly acceptable round for deer.

Go back to your nascar, boomer.

>>the post you're talking about isn't fundamentally about people confusing the term AK with AR

I was asking what the big deal is with taking AKs hunting, not what the big deal with confusing AKs and ARs is.

>400 grain

Attached: 416-caliber-400gr-solidtm-bullet-25ct-94d.jpg (500x500, 26K)

nice trips, and I load my 416 Ruger with that.

It's not a cheap gun to shoot, I don't think I could afford to Safari ever but damned if taking it out once a year and blasting a few isn't a joy.

>mfw boomers paid $1500 for NRA life memberships so Wayne could buy $69k worth of Gucci suits and hookers

Attached: 1557712191651.png (933x720, 585K)

cant hit nothing with that cheap commie shit... designed for spray and pray...

As much as I hate boomer fudds, This is true to an extent, On my Type 14 I had a round not fully get into battery. I taped on the charging knob with the palm of my hand to seat it. It went into battery and set the round off. On the Type 14 the firing pin is on the the knob and if pressure is placed on it like a drop or something similar it can set off the round.

Attached: 1506632977172.jpg (1024x878, 96K)

>Charles
Well aren’t we feeling fancy today

Nice bait

>the one shitty nambu means they all are

Fuck that range and the people that shoot there. I heard some autist bragging about his 91/30 saying it was a russian sniper rifle to a bunch of the boomer RO's and their kids.

>46 Lifetime Boomers for some suits

Attached: 1505516152493.jpg (2048x1152, 264K)

>I carry a .45 because they don’t make a .46!
I had a 30yo friend seriously say this to my face.

>kenmoore range in WA?

LMAO

My first thought too

Last time I went there was a longass time ago, wasn't even allowed magazines. I was supposed to chamber feed single rounds into my AR, M1, M14, etc, like they were hunting rifles.

The next closest range wants 250$/year to allow me to shoot "rifle calibers", including 30 carbine yet a 357 rifle is fine?

Attached: Capture.png (1154x588, 159K)

I'm 30 and say that unironically to friends for shits and grins because I'm well aware of the meme...

He meant it though. Only owned two pistols, both .45s

1911 and?

Always like lookin 9mm shooters in the eye and tellin em i shoot a 10 because they dont make an 11.
(.45 is 11)

>He meant it
>A "why did the chicken cross the road" level gun joke
>Even if you take it literally, it makes no sense because he'd own a Rowland/etc conversion, or Desert Eagle, or Magnum, etc, instead of 45's
>He own's nothing but 45's, so the joke show's he's self aware

Get your sarcasm meter check autismo

believe. Lot of fuddy and/or new to guns think .45 is some high caliber hand cannon

Bigger number = more power.
Noguns/newguns dont understand projectile weight, case capacity, and pressure.

But 7.62x54r sounds bigger than .308

this guy right here
youtu.be/CoDbGyaHtQ8
he makes some good points about safety but is clearly willing to take guns from anyone he thinks is unsafe
just a grabber in disguise

That's because it's 411 instead of 308.

lol why do you need all of those guns?

It's called freedom you commie

Consider the .460 S&W

>I told them to shut the fuck up and do their job.
This is what you type in at the end of a fake story

He's right though, nambus are shit.