What are the things were going to be called fudds for when we get old?

What will our kids and grandkids call us out on for being fudds?

"This here five five six is the best cartridge ever made."

"Stop using that newfangled caseless ammo! Didn't I tell you about the G11? If it wasn't good in my time it's not good enough for you."

"No, I don't think just anyone should be able to own laser rifles."

Attached: 1557538457834.jpg (1024x767, 115K)

It's a generational thing you retard. Boomers are convinced they're right, and nothing you can do will change their mind. They also are entitled; they got theirs, so fuck you.

Newer generations do not have that mindset. When I'm old it'd be like
>back in my day, 5.56 was the most common centerfire cartridge for semi autos, fuck this 6.7 mememore you guys have now is legit

>damn, i'm impressed by how well this caseless ammo works

>how much for a laser rifle?
>>i'll take ten

Caseless is unavailable to civilians and for good reason. We all know that's technology no civvies should ever get to lay their hands on. This is a purpose-built weapon with no sporting applications to speak of. It is made to put down scumbags, and that's it.

Attached: caseless.png (845x1575, 699K)

>caseless
>posts diagram depicting CASED telescoping rounds

>It's a generational thing you retard. Boomers are convinced they're right, and nothing you can do will change their mind.

Imagine being this lacking in self-awareness.

The people right now who insist on having backup irons for ARs are going to be viewed as total morons in the future. Decent modern red dots already have a battery life that's measured in years and will survive incidents that can destroy the rifles they're mounted on, and they (along with all other optics) will only continue to get better with time. We aren't that far off from a future where backup irons for ARs will actually be a waste of rail space for anyone who isn't some dumb poorfag that buys Holosun or similar garbage.

>"What? You won't pay me $2500 for that trashy mosin I picked up for 300 bucks 40 years ago?"
>"Pfft. What's with these newfangled high-powered pneumatic small game guns? All you need is good ol .22. Take out those squirrels with one shot."
>"No civilian needs a whole suit of power armor. Only the military should have access to that type of tech. All you need is a plate carrier. Hey, if it was good enough for our boys in the venezuelan wars, it's good enough for you."

fudd has nothing to do with age.

0/10

>It's a generational thing you retard. Boomers are convinced they're right, and nothing you can do will change their mind. They also are entitled; they got theirs, so fuck you.
This. Boomers are the most self-entitled pricks I've ever met.

Not true. Everyone believes stupid stuff, that much is right. However, people tend to solidify their stupid beliefs as they age. They confuse their experience with evidence. As they become more sure of their views, they are naturally more likely to confidently share them. As a result, older people spread more stupid fuddlore and more adamantly defend it.

>They also are entitled
lol no. that is millenials.

They both act entitled. We all do depending on the perspective.

>grandpa put away that AR with a quad rail it’s fucking embarrassing

Attached: B6FCD07E-B98D-479E-928D-45D55F00526B.png (1199x630, 1.19M)

>be told by parents all you have to do is go to college, get a degree, put on a suit, walk up to the manager, shake his hand and ask for a job
>our collective face when nothing happens

yeah no wonder were entitled.

Attached: 1520214758187.jpg (562x530, 69K)

Both Boomers and Millennials are entitled, just in different ways. Both are irritating as fuck, but I sincerely believe that Boomers are worse and I will not miss them when they're gone within the next 10-15 years.

>perfect opportunity for fun thread with quality Jow Forumsontent
>descends into twitter/fb level arguments about who had it easier between 2 generations who live incredibly easy lives

>fun thread with quality Jow Forumsontent
lmao no your thread was always going to be shit OP

Not OP, just someone who isn't entirely retarded

>just someone who isn't entirely retarded

Attached: 52E1CF1BC8CC4CAD8B4440010AFF55E7.png (584x552, 603K)

SHALL

NOT

BE

Then it should work just fine on you

INFRINGED

"You should always know how to use a gun."

Attached: Master Shake Reaction.png (540x405, 283K)

Will I see .357 Magnum subcompact pistols in my lifetime?

Shit pops import more fucking brown people and ship more jobs to China.

Lazy nigger faggot took the best economy in the world and turned it into this dystopia shit in one hippy fucking loser generation.

Being into guns in general is going to be boomer as fuck in 40 years.
>2070
>walking thew fire arms museum with grandkids
>ahhh kids the glowk! Now that was a gun
>siiiiiiiip
>”yup mechanical perfection kids”

*your astral gendered bipolar autistic grand “them”*

>SHUT UP YOU STOOPID BOOMER NAZI!!!!!
>starts crying
>DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE OF COLOR DIED BECAUSE OF YOUR SILLY PRO GUN HORSE SHIT!!!!!
>leterally shaking now
>grand “them” pushes his emotional life alert button
>One of the millions of “compliance agents for a better world” come out of the shadows in his military uniform with corporate sponsorships stapled to it.
>”what seems to be the problem here”
>them is shaking and crying while pointing at you
>I understand he says as he arrests you
>You go to a reeducation camp from whence you never return, and are probably turned into dog food while you’re grand them cheers because you’re existence was a drain on or natural resources and you’re to old to be useful anyways.

Attached: D9A7ACA9-D8A4-4524-8733-4F415FE2185C.png (700x526, 374K)

>>the venezuelan wars
I cannot wait.

That's too real

>thinking this thread would be quality

Ya, basically.

You have to pass the piss test too, doofus.

>Back when I was your age texting and driving was fine as long as you weren't an idiot. Just use speech to text dumbnuts.

>I remember when you were only supposed to greentext in 4chins

>ARs back in my day were cheap because of Hillary

>implying it'll take 50 years
either it never happens or we're already at "this is the future you chose"

Attached: kuntsman.jpg (540x592, 33K)

>back in my day we had real cars you had to actually drive
>damn things can't even go 40 mph, fucking liberals
>6 smart devices log your wrongthink and alert the proper authorities to lower your social credit score.

>spoken like a true zoomer
when you grow up and the local teenagers start to mess with your life, you'll see

gottem

What monkey drew up those charts?

>none of our boys in Iraq used that bullpup horseshit, this show is getting it all wrong
>back in my days you could straight walk in to wallmart sporting section and buy as much ammo as you wanted without any stupid license
>back then any emo faggot who wanted to end himself had to actually man up once in his pathetic live, put a barrel in his mouth and pull the trigger, not pay some hoked-nosed charlatan to inject him with rat poison
>ahhh ar-15... the elegant, all mechanical weapon. It will shoot for hundred years without swapping batteries. Try that with your electronic toys
>what do you mean by "I don't have an internet connection in my house"? Are you poor or something?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1240x775, 477K)

> This Generation
> NOT more "entitled" feeling than boomers

No dice retard. If you thought Boomers were selfish, just wait until some trans disabled nigger is in charge.

Attached: 53909792_2389994577717816_602894003972603904_n.jpg (440x440, 36K)

i cried.

Millenials are already in charge. true zoomers are teenagers right now.

>no one can figure out why grandpa calls lasers flashlights
>assume it's from the stroke or something
>rusty shakelford 1993-2084
>quantum zoomer grandson going through your shit
>finds enough AR15 parts to assemble 6 rifles in the same trunk as your 8000 point WH40k guardsman army.
>a bunch of copkiller fully metalic jacket ammunition that will go right through a light diffusing vest
>weird rickety stock looking thing that slides over the tube on the back, seems like it's broken or something.
>another that's barely a stock at all, just a thin piece of plastic with some straps on it
>1 in a hundred will probably have the good sense to shut the fuck up about their new arsenal
>most of your 56 guns will get turned into the mechafienstien memorial gun violence prevention center to be melted down to make free syringes for San Francisco's homeless.

Attached: 1306560964948.jpg (700x620, 59K)

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED COMMIE

Attached: 1514962495263.gif (760x870, 786K)

>brass & reloading

Cased telescopic ammo will be the future and itll be cheaper than traditional ammo. The downside is that ammo bans will eventually come into effect from them.

Dubs denote it needs to not be so.

>No one will gently caress my pew-pew harem after I pass into the beyond.

Little bitch tears.

>muh AR
>muh “just get a Glock 19 and nothing else”
>all you need is a striker fired polymer pistol
>muh rails
>muh stealth tactical assault
“Get over yourself grandpa, neofudds are cancer”

Can you guys lighten up a bit? I get that this is Jow Forums and all, but damn you guys are depressing the hell out of me, and I've been here for 2 years now.

nah, laser weapons are a daydream and could never be as lethal as a ballistic weapon

>caseless is also a gay meme, if anything polycased is the future

Insisting on using archaic things like optics or those weird little nubs on the top of your rusty-ass internal-explosive driven guns instead of a targeting uplink direct to your Google Eye(tm) prosthetic optical replacement. Also, insisting on doing your aiming the old fashioned way, because you'll be damned if you're going to let some bit of aim-assist firmware in your arms do your job for you. Also, insisting on owning guns at all--unfortunately, they can't take them away from you due to being the futuristic equivalent of C&R guns. Sure, it bothers your neighbors when you're up blowing holes in your berm at 4AM with an M2 and screaming about some fictional place--Rohesia? Roweja?--but those esteemed xirs will have to just deal with it. At least it keeps the property taxes way down.

>2 years
>already depressed
not going to make it?

Found the boomer.

Attached: 1541669994931m.jpg (1024x896, 89K)

>It is made to put down scumbags, and that's it.
sounds very sporting actually