Did Mr. McCallum sell out, or is that gun really THAT good

Did Mr. McCallum sell out, or is that gun really THAT good

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-05-13 11-19-44.png (836x573, 321K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6hsOrULshco
youtu.be/9kgsfJ2ZSQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please stop with this guy.

>please stop with the most informative and interesting weapons content

Keep in mind which kind of people does those threads.

Attached: 1546470349763.png (1280x800, 508K)

>liking an unironic antifa commie faggot that does nothing but quote wikipedia pages
kek

Attached: 5467254745754725478.png (1440x1557, 738K)

OP here. I didnt make a "hate thread". Im just surprised and slightly cringing just HOW MUCH he laudes the gun.

He's a shill.

You people are such groveling sycophants. It's astounding.

>everybody I dont like is antifa
>everybody I dont like is "commie" even though I dont know what that means lol
please check the water pipes in your home

Attached: 1553295596564.png (1100x740, 1.85M)

I have supreme doubt in its usefulness. It probably is super controllable (not the first time its been done), but I wonder what sacrifices were made to make it so light. If as he points out it cant maintain fire as effectively as a saw (which in their own right require a barrel change every belt and a half anyway), why not just use an M4 or M27?

You didnt even link the video, you didnt made specific examples of why it should that way or given time stamps.

It just like any other low effort bait thread. Kindly fuck off.

Maybe it's a good gun. Have you handled it?

Watch some other reviews or handle it yourself. Don't ask on a Vietnamese basket-weaving forum, by and large the people here know jack-shit about anything except sub-$300 guns because that's all they can afford. They like to pretend they know but they don't.

You can see how well the recoil dampening works in the video, and it's not like Ian has ever shilled a product in the past that didn't deserve it.

another buttmad nogunz that someone dislikes his antifa idol, huh?

Attached: 1509585241919.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

Is that a joke? Ian has the kiss of death, everything hes ever fanboyed has ended in a fuckup. HMG, MDR, Hudson, etc.

>antifa antifa antifa hehehe btw what is it

What do you think antifa is

ultra leftist non-centralised of omg nazi hysterics. I.e. nothing Ian is a member of

I'm assuming you've already seen the relevant screencaps

no, only seen enraged polcels who thought that Ian posting in some sort of forum meant that Ian shared the political opinions of everybody in that forum. I.e. advanced autism.

Alright, I just watched the video that you didn't bother to link to the thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=6hsOrULshco

He brings up a bunch of negatives in the compromise the gun makes; lower rate of fire, not capable of sustained fire in the way a "real" machine gun is, no ability to tune the gas system so you can't just put on a suppressor, you have to put on a suppressed barrel and so on. Also, I don't see how this could be seen as a "sellout" since the guns in question are literally not available to the consumer market. Unless you think the DoD watches Forgotten Weapons to determine their next acquisition, your sellout-accusation is unfounded and silly.

I'm guessing that you're a european?

/thread

>desperate deflecting intesifies
Not even that user.

correct

He's not in antifa. There are no proofs. You "people" just don't like him because he is pretty normal.

polcels are the exact mirror image of the far left. They desperately need some sort of enemy they can be hysterical about, if said enemy cant be found they have to invent him.

I didn't find out about the liberalism until later. I stopped watching after I found out Karl was a satanist.

Projects failing≠bad products

"Satanism" exists simply to piss off american evangelical creationists. None of those guys really believes or venerates Satan, and neither does Karl.

Not inherently, but chronic mismanagement and poor design and QC do often go hand in hand.

He has a literal alter in his home. You're demented.

Attached: ezilgp.jpg (960x720, 67K)

but he is, he's openly part of a leftist antifa gun club. the amount of mental gymnastics plebbitors like you have to go through to defend your cuck idol is actually kind of depressing.

Attached: 1549761855785.png (512x512, 127K)

Would you mind providing proof?

Not that guy, but hes a open member of john brown gun club. Make your own judgement about what kind of outfit they are.

citation needed

If you think he literally believes in Satan and isnt just an Atheist trying to piss of hyperreligious soccer moms you are an absolute brainlet.

Attached: 1528047099416.png (1080x1920, 405K)

I don't care either way. Not like anyone of us can buy that knight's LMG anyway if he is shilling.

Please stop with this guy:

It's sad to see how willfully blind people can be.

I was always a big fan of Ian, but lately there have just been too many questionable things he's done for me to look the other way any more. When he was just advocating for the genocide of white South Africans or running a scummy design contest for his book's cover, I could convince myself there was nothing wrong. When he said that all God-fearing gun owners should get their wives a black bull to truly satisfy her, I took his advice (my wife has never been happier but she won't let me touch her any more).

But I think his latest video where he beheaded those three Marine POWs and defiled their corpses by dumping magazine after magazine of 8mm Lebel into them really crossed a line. I've decided that I can no longer support this man, and I've reduced my Patreon contribution all the way down to only $5.

that's really gay

Does it matter? Whether Karl buys the bullshit or not, a shrine to Satan is embarrassing angsty teenager shit and user is fully justified in unsubbing when he found out Karl entertained it.

ok but why should i care

Still incredibly autistic either way.

The Marines deserved it. Besides, he produces the best gun content on the internet.

I can't convince you of anything. Keep supporting degenerates.

The beheadings were too much? I would have thought the video where he pledged allegiance to the Wahhabist caliphate and drowned that bag of kittens in a river would have been the final straw for most people. You seriously kept watching all the way up to the beheadings?

fuck off german

He eats semen apparently.

Wow that really does cross a line, 8mm Lebel is way too mainstream of a round and dont think I can support him any longer if he keeps using these overated calibers. I want to see him get back to his roots and have him hand cast gyrojet ammunition to test its concealed carry capabilities.

Look, I think him reducing his Patreon donation to only $5 enough was more than enough of a response.

How do you expect him to be able to branch out if you don't tithe on Patreon? Support your content creators, cis scum.

Notice how those two anons are silent now

lol, what does that even mean dude?

It means Ian's a leftist because he doesn't lift weights, and he's friends with a semen-demon. A man who eats semen is no man at all.

notice how I cant find that comment by Ian anywhere so its probably fake, also notice the giant cocks your dad sucks

like half the people on Jow Forums probably do that

Why is Jow Forums so obsessed with this nigger loving loser?

Attached: 8AybaBf.png (392x369, 130K)

I’m pretty sure that was a jocular meme m80. Ian isn’t any time of that, at all.

Won't click, won't ever watch this nigger defending cuckold again.

Just checked the video- no such comment there. As expected, just a cheap fake from polcels.

>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah somebody has a different opinion than me :(

I personally thought that the overview video of an ISIS car bomb was kinda neat. Got to see the base vehicle used, as well as the explosive type, shrapnel, and armour. Kinda surprised Ian survived taking it for test drive to the closest YPG garrison. Like, how did he not die in the explosion?

>excusing literal targeted racial killing because fuck wypipo

Kill yourself nigger scumbag.

/Thread
Any other poster is massive fag

>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah somebody has a different opinion than me :(

Cringe.
Get a life and stop obsessing over youtubers.

>I know more about South Africa than a guy that have been actually there and talked to local
Don't act surprised when some normal dude don't believe in stuff only 3% of the population knows about.
I'm not saying he is right, but you are just retarded

>I know more about South Africa than a guy that have been actually there and talked to local
Not hard to do, Ian went to the SA equivalent of San Francisco.

He talked to fucking gun company employees you retarded fucking nigger apologist. He didnt talk to the farmers getting killed or the people losing their land.

The "hurr he went der" argument is so fucking dumb. It would be like me going to some tourist restort in the Bahamas and acting like I know how the locals live.

based Joseph Gilgun-poster

who is losing their land?

white farmers

Really? Why did you have an opinion on this and defend ian if you dont even know what's going on?

Here's a primer

youtu.be/9kgsfJ2ZSQg

>weak gaslighting attempts

Pathetic.

so far, they still have their land.
>Im gonna use that new word I learned heh

except the farmers that were you know, raped and murdered.

Attached: 547356734725467521.png (621x702, 85K)

You're a faggot

proofs

His content has actually ended up adding to wikipedia pages you mong.

Why should I care about that either? I like his content, and he keeps his personal life out of it too.

>autistic fedora tier cult
Sounds pretty Jow Forums

As an actual South African who has lived in KZN, Limpopo, Gauteng, Eastern cape ETC I can 100% verify that this is an actual thing. I really hate shit sticks like you that deny the existence of land repatriation along with multiples of farmers being killed off.

Please go suck start a shotgun.

>totaly not tryin' to shit on Ian OP, what are you on about, i didndunuffin
>post to poster ratio that is beyond shill levels
>polack screechings all over the place
>muh south aftrican white farmers genocided

>Please go suck start a shotgun.
Or you could just straight said that you are not from Jow Forums.

But user all of Ian's libcuck city buddies told him it's not a big deal and Ian told me it was fine!

I made a little search, ah shit, this doesn't look good

Attached: 15871741_376994835998956_7528144898314537874_n.jpg (851x315, 60K)

Its a fake, he never said that, go look up the page.

Yeah, I had to make a special trip here to correct you stupidity, ya fuckin dope.
Ofcourse they did, Cape Town and Ballito fags are literally the California of South Africa, They could watch their family members killed, somehow escape and turn around and say "Muh whitenighting, my speshul 'people'"

>Ian told me it was fine
He never said it was fine though, he just said that calling it genocide is retarded, which it obviously is. Inb4 few people dead are a genocide. More people could die in a single bus crash than this "genocide".

>Yeah, I had to make a special trip here to correct you stupidity, ya fuckin dope.
Jow Forums discord told you to come over and tell some made up storiess, my fellow argentine?
You already fucked up, you are clearly not from Jow Forums, so fuck off with your fake stories.

>99 homicide rate or more is a few people
>didnt say it was fine

He literally said it was exaggerated by people with an agenda, when he downplayed it because of his agenda. If it was happening to niggers it would be international non stop news.

I will never understand these fucking self hating white cuckolds

Imagine having to lie to people to convince them. Isn't that the shit you Jow Forumsfags say the Jews and liberals do?

>He literally said it was exaggerated by people with an agenda, when he downplayed it because of his agenda.
He didnt downplay it, it aint a genocide, get over it you fake stories spreading, fake south african.
Tell us were the bad bad Ian has touched you and why you are so mad.

I dont care if you do or don't and what you believe. I do care that South Africa is going through some shit, moved to the US to leave that shit behind only to have fudds telling me (an actual South African) that they know better about my home land. I really wish your kind would just fuck off and die already

Yes he did you fucking retard. He literally did the whole schlick of "hurr the folks I met told me its not bad hurr" that is downplaying it. Go suck some more nigger cock you pathetic fuck

notice how none of the people who claimed Ian is "antifa" is answering anymore
>He literally said it was exaggerated by people with an agenda
Well, hes right
>If it was happening to niggers it would be international non stop news
Its happening in sudan for decades, nobody particularly cares

It is just so lucky that you happen to come around at the right moment, just to randomly stroll into this thread at the moment when the poltards were losing ground on their usual bullshit.

I dont believe a fucking word you say, taking into consideration how much shit you fucking polcels have already tried, this kinda of bullshit was almost guaranteed to "happen".

>No he did
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
No one beside you and people on your level are calling it a genocide. Get over it.

Attached: 1517677012703.png (1080x780, 255K)