Which is more lethal .223 or .300 blackout?

Which is more lethal .223 or .300 blackout?

Attached: 300-BLK-FMJ-P1.jpg (600x600, 27K)

get a gun first befor shitposting

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

I dont have a chance to shoot someone as you'll understand

Shot a deer with both, take images, cut open, take images and come back.
k will talk about transfering the deer demage to Niggers (skinny/medium/fat) and thats it.
T.NateHiggers

Depend on barrel length and range. Longer barrels/longer range? .223 Shorter barrels/shorter range? .300

This.

But also shot placement.
Shot Placement is more lethal.
Virtually any shell fired by any centerfire, and a great many rimfire firearms in pistol, rifle or shotgun chamberings are reliably lethal if put in the right place.
The differences for example in terminal ballistics, between .40S&W, 9mm Luger, .45 ACP, and 10mm, are negligible. They barely differ in terms of lethality, The Same is true of .556, 7.62x39, 5.45x45, .308, and something like .30-06 or 54R. They'll all kill equally as effectively, if placed right, a single shot from any of those will be lethal, the same shot from any of those placed poorly might or might not be lethal, depending on bleeding, trauma and medical attention.

This cartridge VS that is about range, familiarization, weapons systems and consistency or ballistics. But in terms of Lethality, within say 100m, aside from tiny stuff like .22 rimfire a bullet is a bullet, it's where the bullet goes that matters. Even a .22 Rimfire, perfectly placed, is a lethal round, plenty of people have been killed by single shots from .22LR rifles and handguns.

I dont caree about OPs lethal shit.
Only ballistics, transfer energy at more than 200yrd and the hunting bullets on the markets.
All I need for hunting and sport is
>.223
>.308
>30-06
>270WSM or .300WM
>.338
Im sticking with 30-06 Geco right now and possible long range with .300WM in 1 year.
I need to learn a shitton abozt long range and reloading and than its time to get a DSR1 in .338LM in Germany B-W

does it matter? you'll only ever shoot paper like most of this gay board

>most of this gay board
t.lurking Jow Forums

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

most of this gay board will only ever shoot pixels at other pixels and shoot cum at internet images of traps.

.308, 54r, .30-06 do have better terminal ballistics than "intermediate" rifle cartridges and that can be easily seen while hunting.

>does big boolet hurt more than small boolet?

.223, because has a human even been killed by a .300blk yet?

If you mean hypothetically, .300blk. It's basically cuck 7.62x39 which will leave a bigger entry and exit wound, therefore cause bleeding out quicker if you miss vitals. Either one with good shot placement is g2g though.

308 and 30-06 are significantly more lethal than 556. I agree with you on handgun calibers but with rifle calibers it makes a serious difference.

My point is that nearly every single centerfire cartridge of any sort carries enough energy to be reliably lethal within 100-200 meters.
I agree a .30cal, full power rifle chambering delivers more energy, but it's not really "more lethal" it's lethal at longer ranges.

There's virtually no difference at all between a vital shot, meaning heart/lungs/throat/brain, with a .223 or .30-06, you're basically just fucked in either case. Nearly every chambering delivers vastly more energy than is needed to break skin, muscle and bone while still carrying enough energy to deal lethal trauma to vital organs. Variations in power don't really effect a guns ability to reliably kill until you begin talking about body armor or intermediate to long ranges. Lethal is not really a sliding scale, a shell either delivers enough energy to kill or it does not, nearly all modern chamberings deliver that threshhold with vast amounts of energy to spare, even .223 will hit a man, deliver lethal trauma, exit his body and still carry enough energy to potentially cause injury behind him.

It's the shot placement that matters, far more than the caliber, bullet type, weight or velocity. At the sorts of ranges where anyone but a combatant or murderer is going to shoot someone, nearly all chamberings are uniformly lethal.

Just bought a 300 black out upper. I'm excited to get a suppressor too.

Fucking based
excuse me sir but sometimes its pears and cans

>lol kalibur matters more than bullet selection
I hope this is bait.

different bullets are used when hunting than in war.

>but it's not really "more lethal" it's lethal at longer ranges.
should have said that earlier
>It's the shot placement that matters, far more than the caliber, bullet type, weight or velocity
Im going to be contrarian despite this being a mostly true statement.
A 208 grain eldm hitting a man in the stomache or thigh at say 2600 fps will kill him faster if not instantly incapacitate him through fragments hitting the spine if hit in the stomache compared to say a 223 ~55gr copper monolithoc TSX loaded in a 16" ar15.

There's a threshold of how dead you can kill someone. Both are lethal in the sense that one shot can kill you. Your question shows you're either trolling or underage