Dear Jow Forums, explain this to me: What’s the point of having an orange tip on fake guns...

Dear Jow Forums, explain this to me: What’s the point of having an orange tip on fake guns? If a big meanie wanted to smuggle his gun somewhere he could just paint the tip of his (REAL and ACTUAL) gun orange and get away with it??! yes? no??

Attached: 0CE42707-CEBD-4718-80FC-3D0D2CF76833.png (1008x1088, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/05/07/i-think-its-cap-gun-police-officer-said-he-opened-fire-an-eighth-grader-moments-later/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.500fd63f394b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Like this?

Attached: Gun-Toy.jpg (606x456, 35K)

Woter gun

I like this

Turns out gun grabbers are not guided by reason. Whomst've thunk?

Attached: really makes you really makes you.jpg (720x720, 49K)

This is something that interests/ concerns me. I play airsoft every once in a while. Most people at the field I go to remove the orange tips from their airsoft guns that otherwise look extremely realistic. There are also LOUD bb grenades that are used fairly often and perhaps could be mistaken for gunshots at a medium distance. I imagine that it would be very easy for a person to bring in a real gun and begin firing. People would have difficulty finding out what is going on in the confusion. For somewhat obvious reasons, the field has rules against people bringing in guns so nobody could stop the gunman. It would be a slaughter.

you get shot either way if you wave it at someone because it might be real. if you know what a real firearm looks like it isn't hard to pick it out just because someone put orange on it. for smuggling? toy guns aren't exactly heavy.

Not to mention the gas-powered airsoft guns that make a (kinda) loud bang when fired, a supressed firearm wouldn't even draw attention until people started to see the blood.

>hey, crack is illegal but there's still a lot of crack addicts, how the fuck does banning it make any sense then

Stay in school, no one is going to go shoot up an air soft match.

its because cops are spergs and were shooting kids but it didnt matter because we removed or spray painted them anyway

I'm 20, I just play airsoft because that's what keeps me and my out-of-state friends from high school together. I'm not afraid of anyone shooting up an airsoft field or anywhere else for that matter. However, it would be a pretty soft target. That was my point.

>be mass murderer
>choose an airsoft field because it'll be full of nerds
>drive there and ready my AR-15 assault weapon
>see the first nerd, he's 'stealthily' stomping his way through the forest, looking like he's fucking rambo or some shit
>nothingpersonnel.jpg
>take aim
>bang
>he flinches, but keeps moving
>huh
>shoot again
>no reaction
>blood is now soaking his shirt
>CALL YOUR FUCKING HITS GOD DAMMIT

Attached: 0ff(1).jpg (276x227, 14K)

I had a toy big iron magnum when I was a kid. Looked really realistic and had a functioning trigger, proper coloration, even a stipeld grip. Big orange cap on the end. One day that cap fell off. I thought it was cool that I now had a real looking gun.
And I survived the rest of my days without incident playing with it all the time in front yards and backyards. I love being white.
Point is, it's for the children not criminals. It's so they can have gun toys and not get blown away like that kid in Chicago.

No one's going to notice the brass flash and smell or the concussion wave of it being fired indoors?
Stupid little gas rifles are as loud as a gun?
People wear ear protection to airsoft games?

they are not loud at all and sound nothing like a real gun

I too remember being 14.

washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/05/07/i-think-its-cap-gun-police-officer-said-he-opened-fire-an-eighth-grader-moments-later/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.500fd63f394b
Not if you’re at an airsoft field maybe. If you’re black and at an abandoned house you’ll get shot even if the officer knows it’s not real.

Attached: 2129B145-B300-463A-AFD6-AC00A027D759.jpg (1024x691, 359K)

Some incel is going to do it sooner or later.

Just don’t burn anyone’s patch

>bleeding
>"It doesn't count cause you're shooting hot! Ref!"

Kek. That kid deserved it