No in-line rail or completely railless modern version

>no in-line rail or completely railless modern version
>no full-size .45 version
>no 10mm options at all
>no proprietary holsters, everything is shitty aftermarket
>no slide assemblies for sale for quick 9/40 conversion
what is IWI even doing with themselves?
it could be on par with the CZ75, instead its some niche collectors item no one really even takes seriously
also
>no modern .41 AE configuration

Attached: about-jericho-941-f-1519979065.jpg (630x433, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunbroker.com/item/812760762
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>what is IWI even doing with themselves?
Jews pretty frequently don't give 100% of a product.

>Jericho in 10mm auto
Make it railless and I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

.41 ae is 10mm but for faggots

This

>.45 ACP is .45 LC but for faggots
>9mm is .357 magnum but for faggots
>.22 LR is .22 WMR but for faggots

this but unironically

.45 ACP is just for faggots.
.38 spc is .357 magnum but for faggots.
.22LR is in fact .22WMR but for faggots.

I didnt think that .41 ae was much weaker then 10mm. Was it just proto .40 sw?

both came out about the same time and competed with each other for a bit, but .41 ultimately got pushed out of the market because .40 had the backing of more firearm manufacturers and the FBI

bump please give me (You)s

if you get a .40 you can drop in a 9mm barrel and mag.

gunbroker.com/item/812760762
>no magazine
>$450 with a bid, will sell

Weebs are fucking cancer.

I want to cosplay as Spike too.

What does "no in-line rail" mean? All the modern models have an accessory rail that's in line with the bore. Where do you think it's pointing if not in line with the bore?

Guess I should consider myself lucky I got mine for $400 shipped with a mag. Still jelly of those fuckers that copped that batch that Aim surplus sold. Those compensated models were aesthetic as fuck.

I think he meant that the rail is all added material on the end, rather than cut out from the existing from.
One of the turk clones has what he's calling an "in-line rail"

>no full-size .45 version
Semi-compact is better than "full size" anyway.

It was because of a P228 I bought from AIM that I will never buy another "grab bag" surplus handgun. I saw the batch you're referring to and I deliberately abstained.

How come?

Attached: _IGP1726.jpg (2300x1523, 1.1M)

This is what they are supposed to look like.

Attached: IMGP0494.jpg (1920x1280, 1.26M)

Honestly doesn't look too bad to me. Personally, I like the worn look but if is what was promised, I could see why you'd be upset.

>but if (You) is what was promised
Sorry, I wasn't clear. I mean a used P228 is supposed to look like that. With AIM, there is no "promise" of condition. You just get what you get. They might give you a few pictures and a general guideline like "vg surplus with the usual wear," but you don't get to pick your guns. Hence, it's a "grab bag" gun purchase.

Why are they only $600 in Canada? Why are they so cheap up here (compared to a Cz, Glock, Beretta)?

that's exactly what I'm referring to
look at how much nicer this looks

Attached: tristar-t-120-pistol-1476995-1.jpg (1200x1200, 559K)

I have no idea what you are complaining about. Do you want an accessory rail or not?

Absolutely this

Tanfoglio Witness Hunter. 6” barrel.

There’s also a cheaper version that looks more like a standard CZ75

Attached: 77D821CD-C539-4625-9371-6CD1F626F92A.png (286x176, 56K)

are you illiterate? look at how the rail on the tristar is built directly into the frame of the gun. on the Jericho, it's just added as an extension under the frame, which makes it look ridiculous.
do I want a rail? no. but if they insist on adding one, they should at least make it fit the design on the firearm instead of tacking it on like it's an afterthought.

Attached: 719011328.jpg (500x500, 96K)

>jew gun
>harrisburg
delet this

prerail 226 is the only kaisercuck gun i want

Damn, that's what Canik has been up to? I might have to look into them.

Do you think anyone would machine the rail off? Then just have it refinished would this be viable and if so how much?

sure, I asked a gunsmith about it once and he said he would do it if I wanted to, but with the machining and refinish it will probably cost you around 200 to 300 dollars, so you might be better off just buying a railless jericho at that point

Never takes like for the 10mm penis crew to start waving their compensation around.

I picked one up an FS a few years ago from buds guns with 1 mag for 250ish, had a little bit of holster wear but besides that it's still kicking.

Yeah definitely. With the Jericho costing $500 plus the $300 work it's way more viable to just buy one. Unless you really really really don't surplus Jericho.
>pic related
It's my Jericho, her name is Isabella.

Attached: 20190514_093334.jpg (4032x1960, 1.71M)

>running full pressure 10mm voids your warranty

New production rail-less Jerichos are all I've ever wanted. Love my old 941R but it'd be so nice to have a new one so people wouldn't have to worry about getting an older one with issues

Attached: 20190309_154219.jpg (3264x2448, 2.54M)

I'm not that other guy but I agree with you that looks like shit

we'll never get this

Attached: 20190514_064213.jpg (900x700, 130K)

That's the only thing keeping me from buying one. As much as I'd like to LARP as Spike, I want a new production pistol that I know will work more.

Super clean safe queens are for faggots. Guns look best when beat up.

Jericho is shit. The only people who like it are weebs. If you ever doubt that the Jews could be responsible for all the evil they're accused of, just remember how they ruined a perfectly good CZ75.

>ruined
the CZ75 hasn't gone anywhere
I've always been fond of the Jericho's aesthetic design, I didn't watch Cowboy Bebop until like a couple years after getting one
the only other anime I've watched in the past 4 years is JJBA

Source?

>holster
Spike mexican carried just fine.

i also didnt buy mine bc of cowboy bebop. its just a neat looking gun i saw so i bought it.

>it's another episode of memespewing retards pretending their dumb ideas matter
10mm is a meme that 99.9% of actual buyers don't care about, and is only potentially useful for defense against game. Which a steel frame 3 pound gun that can't even handle full power loads without the frame cracking like every other 10mm metal framed gun has done in history isn't exactly the ideal choice.
>.45
literally who cares besides 90 year olds
>.41 AE
even deader meme cartridges

Since they put the rail on it, the obviously want to pretend it is somehow a practical modern firearm, so they would actually benefit by giving it a decocker instead of a single sided safety and at least try to go for the sp01 tactical market.

The Jericho is better in several important ways, IMO:
-thumb safety has a positive detent, whereas the CZ thumb safety is not that positive and easy to brush off accidentally

-trigger bar lifter spring is simpler, self-contained and failure-proof, whereas the CZ trigger bar lifter spring is held into the frame with a screw that can easily fail when detail stripping the gun

-frame extension (i.e., "dust cover") keeps dust and debris out of the internals of the gun better than the original CZ's short frame extension does

-firing pin is retained with an end plate, rebound spring and FPB, whereas the CZ has a fragile roll pin retaining the firing pin that can (and frequently does) fail

-ideally, the roll pins holding the small parts in the frame are a good design because you can replace them every time the gun is detail stripped for new-like parts retention (although I have yet to find a source to buy a new set of them for my own surplus 941FS)

Also:
-you can engage the safety with the hammer down and cycle the slide (if the hammer is back) with the safety on

-extended safety and slide stop are factory standard

I'm not a shill, but I've owned both and I really prefer the Jericho.

What did you expect for a used surplus handgun that is edging in on 25 years old?

spike was a cartoon character

Honestly, that gun looked like it had been thrown in a burlap sack with other guns, stored wet in some corner of a warehouse, moved to other warehouses, processed through Mach1's dot matrix engraving machine and then finally processed through AIM's logbooks with zero care being taken to clean little bits of tape stuck to it and other bits of shit that could have easily been cleaned out of the internals.
I don't mind wear on a gun, but I want it to be honest wear that *I* put on it. There is no reason a handgun should get to that point. Also, the slide and frame were mismatched, IIRC.

He also wasn't a real person and the show was fiction. Something you clearly have trouble distinguishing from reality.

The 75 is a very good looking gun, there's no doubt about that, but those angles on the Jericho are peak aesthetics.

peak cz aesthetic coming through

Attached: 00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20190514222856678.jpg (3840x2160, 2.31M)