Post your edc and what you do for work

Post your edc and what you do for work.

Attached: edc.jpg (4032x1960, 1.35M)

shalom

I can't have my m&p shield with me at the office so not sure if it counts as edc. Trying to decide on new knife. Was thinking bugout or the one op has. Or maybe a Spyderco since I live in Colorado

>benchmade
lel cuck

I love the mini griptilian. I stock in a warehouse so cutting boxes open all day is a usual occurrence. I got the one with the sheepsfoot blade because it comes with the spyderhole. You get the best of both worlds, axis lock and spyderhole. My next paycheck I'm gonna get an infidel. Might look a bit stupid cutting boxes open all day with a 400 dollar knife but who gives a fuck.

I bought it second hand. I don't support commies.

Fuck benchmade, buy a microtech if you want an OTF

Brace of pistols and a rapier. Witch hunter captain

I really considered it, I just like the dagger blade and styling of the infidel. If they had a similar otf I'd consider it, but I haven't seen one.

Glock 20, suck dicks

>not a gold plated tiger striped desert eagle

u dun goofed

Tiger striped gold doesn't match the gold on my Rolex. You goofed.

S&W 469 and Victornox Swiss Army Knife. I design dental implants and yell at machinists in classic Spanish.

DL-44, smuggler

>Not carrying at work

Hope they have metal detectors at all points of entry.

I bought a rescue hook from them two weeks ago and bought some starbucks just this morning. Stay mad faggot, I bet you bought levis one time or another.

I sell crack

Attached: IMG_20181230_132838.jpg (3120x4160, 1.58M)

AutoCAD slave. I do drafting, and some graphic work on a consulting basis.

Attached: edc.jpg (1824x1368, 438K)

What's wrong with Benchmade?

What blackberry is that and what do you use it for?

We have a gated parking lot with security folk and then more security points to get into buildings. I do want to carry but i would get fired if I did

Its the Passport. I use it for everything.

they cut up confiscated guns for their local police department. the internet took it as an offense to the 2a.
how you feel about it is up to you. one thing for certain, its been a PR nightmare for BM.

They got caught supporting a bunch of anti 2nd amendment congress people and cutting up guns. I still like their knives but I buy them used because the money doesn't go to them.

If security is air tight, you're prob fine. Not sure if you're in a state that let's you keep in a car.

>what you do for work
I'm uneployed now for 14 months and in desperation I have sold all my guns off on Armslist. you would be surprised at the people that will pay more than retail for guns

Yeah I saw that and I don't really understand the outrage. It seems obvious those guns were getting destroyed regardless of who did it. Don't really understand why it was BM that was doing it though, unless they actually end up using the materials in knives

Im in Colorado and I do leave it in my glove box while in the office. Technically I shouldn't even have it in the car as it's still on the company property but if they want to fire me for that then they can go ahead.

I personally didn't like it because Oregon has red flag laws where they'll take your guns with no due process and if you don't take them to court (they won't appoint you a lawyer either) they'll destroy your firearms. Being that many if not most of benchmade's customers are also gun owners, it pissed a lot of people off. If you want to see outrage that was actually unwarranted and stupid, look at what happened with YETI.

S&W bodyguard .380, Attorney. The bodyguard has a terrible trigger. I'm currently looking to upgrade to a sig 238 or something else idk. I'm open to suggestions.

That is pretty shitty but I'm not sure it's so shitty that I won't buy a bugout as it seems like a nice knife. I'm going to REI to take a look in person at it as well as whatever else they have

Yeah, like I said, they still make great knives. I just won't personally buy directly from them and give them the money if its going to go towards anti 2nd amendment efforts.

Merchant marine

Attached: NewWallet.jpg (2220x1080, 1.65M)

The act was a relatively minor thing outside of the optics.
The bigger issue was the digging into their political donations that the event spurred, and the massive amounts of cash uncovered that they have given to staunchly anti-gun libs.

>If you want to see outrage that was actually unwarranted and stupid, look at what happened with YETI
>believing a PR firm’s damage control
That’s a big yikes from me

study chemistry at 2degree if that counts

Attached: EDC.jpg (4617x2253, 1.18M)

Are you talking about YETI? They legitimately just cut the NRA off from a discount. Its not like the NRA does shit anymore anyways. They just bargain gun rights away now, fuck them.

Work in software development. The bali is new but i think I'm going to return it and get a standard fold. I actually like it pretty well but no pocket clip is kind of a killer for edc

Attached: EDC.jpg (1080x720, 545K)

Yeah they're cool and everything, just not practical.

Honestly i dont really see how a bali is any less practical than a standard fold except for the fact that some people may be scared of them. I have fidgety hands so i figured a bali would be nice to lightly flip around when im bored. The problem is any of the decent ones are so expensive. I'm leaning towards the cheaper BM as a replacement as the axis locks seem like they have decent fidget factor. Also not sure which pocket ill end up keeping it in so having it be ambidextrous is nice

Edc Sig p226 and work as armed guard

Attached: 226.jpg (1717x2913, 833K)

I'm saying they're less practical in my eyes due to insecure lockups while I'm doing more arduous cutting tasks like wood or something. I wouldn't trust a balisong lockup to not come around and cut my finger off. In the sense of fidgeting, I'm much the same, but thats why I'm going to get the infidel. I'll probably be sitting there all day just firing it in and out.

Honestly a bali almost seems more stable, even if the latch were to come un-done holding the handles keeps the blade in place, unless the safe handle actually broke but i dont see that happening for any of these decent ones. I was kind of looking at an OTF knife but i don't want double edge as that doesnt seem useful at all. They do seem pretty fun though. I was also looking at some auto knives like the kershaw launch series but those actually seem less one-handable than the spyderco or benchmade locking systems.

The infidel can be found with single edged blades. I've never edc'd a balisong and don't think I could bring myself to. Microtechs are really nice as well, but I like the natural button placement on the benchmade.

Attached: soy.png (201x250, 7K)

The infidel is nice but it's pretty pricey. Was trying to keep it to around $100. Because I'm having such trouble deciding I'm also considering just getting something for like $20-30 instead but i have always wanted to have a nicer knife

Yeah, OTFs are all expensive.

that's why i was starting to look at just standard folders, all the otf, auto, and balis seem to have a pretty sizable price increase.

I dont tell people what I do on the internet

Attached: 4F395984-2342-491E-AA71-87E576A7937A.jpg (3038x2866, 1.87M)

lmao just get a tablet

Why would I get an inferior device running an inferior OS?

Same, work in a state building. I don't need to go through metal detectors like visitors do and I could carry if I wanted, but I'd hate to be the center of a shitshow if someone noticed the bulge in my pants.

I carry when I have to travel to other locations but I leave gun in car when I arrive because most places I visit are no-gun zones as per state law

I work for a Florida county govt but cannot carry (legally or illegally). I like the reassuring size and capacity of the M&P 1.0.

Attached: BA254C00-C188-44C3-B3DE-46EA91646BFA.jpg (1818x1818, 549K)

I do science stuff

Attached: IMG_20190512_171103.jpg (1729x1037, 387K)

PS homemade stippling w soldering gun.

I write reports and beat up numbers

Attached: IMG_9985.jpg (3264x2448, 2.28M)

Rolex represent

Attached: sea dweller.jpg (1975x2531, 638K)

recently started home electrical work

Attached: edc.jpg (2272x1704, 924K)

Not sure if bad picture or fake.

I can't believe so many inhabitants of Jow Forums are interested in everyday preparedness. Git out my board, you nerds!

Attached: 1556666987080.jpg (468x286, 44K)

Nothing wrong with CAD. You can design an entire city with that program.

Springfield XDS