Who are the absolute worst gun "celebrities"?

Who are the absolute worst gun "celebrities"?

Attached: 1537743035550.png (1455x1352, 912K)

I’m pretty sure that’s been proven fake. I find it funny how Ian just tries to make videos, Hell cuck to YTs TOS by not saying anything that’s not politically correct, but Karl is a satanist Antifa manchild.
>also Ian should stop making videos because my precious surp keeps getting more expensive

Maybe he should find better friends. Ian is ok in the context of his informative videos but he should keep his opinions to himself because he's a fucking moron outside of knowledge of firearms. You're right about Karl though, Karl should kill himself through some means that doesn't involve firearms.

Has it proven to be fake? I'd really like to know because I have no idea if Ian is a commie or just a boring autist.

Almost all of them.

When you’re an autist who’s obsessed with milsurp you have few options.
He’s a PC cuck, and I can understand why, if he’s not he’ll lose his channel. But in the end he’s still a PC cuck

Paul "bags of oranges are people" Harrel

Nobody cares your celebrity crush "betrayed" your feefees, you obsessed faggots. Go masturbate on his doorstep or something if you need to, but piss the fuck out of here, very fwe people care about him , and of these few, nobody cares about how you feel about him. So he broke your fragile heart, suck it up and find another mancrush, we are not your shoulder to cry on.
I fucking swear it, ianfags are worse than most stereotypical rosties that can't stop talking about their ex-boyfriends despite supposedly breaking with them years ago.

lots of words for someone who doesn't care

lmao

Attached: 1528018234444.jpg (600x505, 24K)

Shhhhhhhhhhhh

proven fake you brainless polcuck. Learn to check sources.

Oh, but i do care. Not about ian, and certinly not about you faggots, but i actually do care a lot about these pointless threads shitting up the place.
It similar with any other kind of faggotry - while i dont care how much dick you suck, and how much fist your ass can fit, but i do get very annoyed if you start swinging your dick in front of me.
So again, fuck off.

Prove it then. inb4 "uhh i don't have to im just right"
OP posted something, now prove it wrong.

Attached: b68.jpg (332x500, 34K)

You're right, but what should he shoot instead?

Burden of proof is on OP

he posted proof, you claim its falsified. now its on you

People

Damn stright im mad.
However in few minutes i'll calm down, while you fuckers will never get any less retarded.

see how easy pic related is?

Attached: proof.png (1010x148, 15K)

>if he doesn't say "kill all jews" in every video, he's just a cuck

Imagine living in your ideal world

You spend a ridiculous amount of time here to care this much about what's being posted on an anonymous website. Get some friends, a gf, a hobby outside of this website. You are sounding like a gay janny without the title. Which makes it even worse. But you know what? You won't even respond to me without getting some level of butthurt because you are so irritable from the lack of sex that you're coming off like a manchild upset that his super secret club is paying attention to someone besides him. Get your trip back on loser, it's the only thing people notice about you.

p.s. I love you user, now fuck off

i don't care about ian at all but your autistic fit was extremely humorous

>hurr durr the moon is fake
>prove that it isn't
No, dipshit

the fact that its easy to falsify doesn't "prove" its falsified, tard

>claiming an unsourced image of text is evidence in a world with Photoshop and people with a few brain cells

>tard
ironic coming from someone called themselves a retard

You are clearly not over it yourself. You have no sense of identity outside of the computer screen.

>tomorrow theme
>you are my nigga

Y'all niggas saying 'prove it's fake' probably believe the "we're not saying it happened, but there's also no evidence that didn't happen" that History Channel peddles out.

can you even link the video that screenshot is taken from user?

So you are saying it did happen?

Hello Ian
What's up next for forgotten weapons

>now prove it wrong
this isnt how basic burden of proof works. If I post a picture of a unicorn that I made in photoshop and swear its real the burden of proof isnt on you to prove its not real because
>well he posted a unicorn, now YOU have to prove that this random picture isnt real
no, the burden of proof is still on me to prove its not just some shit I made in photoshop

I'm saying it's fucking retarded to make a claim that something is real without having your sources at the ready, then acting like it's right because there is nothing given to prove you wrong

Ian looks lefty enough for me to hang him anyways. That wank on the trash can lid soviet subguns makes my blood boil

Attached: Id+rather+stay+depressed+then+trust+someone+to++around+_aa8b5ce5b37804bdb9f70a8c53aead27.jpg (541x528, 51K)

fuck my bad user. genuine brain problem moment on my part right there.

Why do we have this thread every fucking day

>needle exchanges

Attached: 1552710533030.png (472x458, 316K)

twice today. must be something special.

Jesus Christ you dumbshit retards its fake. Stop with your
>hurr prove a negative
Shit. Go back through his Browning 1919 videos (because that's what that receiver is) and you're not gonna find that comment because it doesn't exist you gay retards. Find a new obsession, like putting sage in all fields.

Attached: sage in all fields.jpg (750x500, 91K)

I wouldn't doubt it. There was a huge Jow Forums campaign a while back trying to paint Ian as a commie with countless fake comments to trick people into thinking hes a satanist commie.

It all started because Ian said what was happening to South African didn't constitute genocide, which he was correct. His point was that over exaggerating whats going on just hurts the cause but that part was lost on the autists so they just took that out of context and painted him as an SJW.

Same logic as:
>Absence of evidence does not mean evidence of absence

Attached: FB_IMG_1556115818083.jpg (478x523, 24K)

Hey fags i inb4'd your faggotry so why don't you post the original thread where the fake proof was posted or do literally anything except cry "i'm right and you're all stupid leave ian alone"?