/cg/ - California General #29 - infringed edition

How are our California Jow Forumsommandos doing?

What are you

>shootan
>buyan
>fightan
>fearan
>hopan

California roster:oag.ca.gov/firearms/certguns

List of CCW issuance by County:
calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=1236204

Thread theme:youtu.be/5wBTdfAkqGU

Discord: discord.gg/Dsv6BWw

Attached: cali_gun_laws-690x377.jpg (690x377, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

calguns
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>What are you
>>shootan
>>buyan
>>fightan
>>fearan
>>hopan

What ever I want

Fuck Feinstein

Got a 6.5 creedmoor savage axis 2 in jail right now.

Well, it's a black rifle so...

Lol. Well actually I got a wood stock.

Racist

based noncompliance poster

Fein(((stein)))

Bants is the greatest tool for the unification of diversity :^)

Just bought an SKS from Classic Firearms after their new shipment came in. I really hate the fact that this jew state made it so even though the SKS is featureless it can't have a detachable mag (I bought 4 during "freedom" week). I can't wait to leave this fucking shitty commie state.

Attached: 1538274228925.jpg (592x535, 29K)

I was about to mention that the SKS doesn't have a detachable mag but I just realized you purchased one without a wooden stock. Faggot.

What? I thought anything featureless means normal magazine releases.

>I just realized you purchased one without a wooden stock

It has a wooden stock, you can get Archangel detachable mags. You literally just take out the 10 rd fixed magazine and it just goes in.

Attached: 1538080357673.png (211x239, 9K)

just bought 2 new custom barrels for my contender

There is an exception for the SKS's labelled "SKS". Yes our state is THAT fucking shit.

calguns
net/calgunforum/archive/index.php/t-437618.html

Went to Turner's a month ago and backordered a featureless Springfield Saint Victor AR. On Friday they told me it would be another 2-3 weeks until springfield even shipped them so I cancelled the order and went to OC Firearns instead. They said no distributor in the nation has featureless versions. So they ordered me a regular one, but are having it made featureless in Utah before importing for free. $9 less than Turner's and they will have it here within 10 days lol

Back in november I went to the DMV to get a REALID so I could buy a gun, but this shithole state made it so abstracted birth certificates aren’t accepted. So now I have to give the state more money to get a full birth certificate, so I can get a REALID so I can even begin the process of buying a gun. Fucking garbage state.

Put a new hammer and sear in my CZ. Gonna go choot it on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Don't you have a passport?

What's a good on-roster single stack 9mm? Preferably the least fagged up by CA laws.

Bruh, why didn't you just buy a stripped lower? I went down the same path trying to buy a saint thinking you can't buy a stripped lower and do it yourself.
Not that user but I have a passport and a passport book, are you saying you can use that with a regular driver license?

The exact set of items I brought in were passport, utility bill, W2, and car registration. Everything went through without a hitch.

Shield 9mm

Doing pretty good adding a Rock Island 1911 to my collection tomorrow waiting period ends then

Attached: efe.png (887x2033, 2.42M)

>Big ugly CA chamber indicator

I never bought an AR before. I thought stripped lowers are illegal now?

Turners is typical SoCal shit, they fucked up my DROS Aprocess AFTER I had waited 10 days for an AR I was trying to buy. I just ended up cancelling it because I was going to have to wait another 10 days and I wasn’t going to be able to pick it up by then. Now I live in the Based part of Cali and buy local exclusively

You can literally just delete it

Getting ready for a defensive pistol class next weekend. Just bought a 10rd promag for my m&p shield 9mm. Anyone have any experience with these? Not for CCW but I want a 10rd mag for drills that require it.

>Turners
Good god user, stop wasting your time and money there.

>Be me, need food to shoot newly acquired Inland M1 Carbine
>Go to Turners Pasadena because I'm a fucking idiot (closest to me)
>Need to pull a ticket to get ammo because they're a bunch of niggers and don't trust the customer to buy ammo on their own.
>There's about 10 people ahead of me, all I need is ammo.
>Ask someone working the store "All I need is ammo, do I still have to wait?"
>"First come, first serve buddy..."
>Call Burbank Ammo & Guns, ask if they have any 30 Carbine.
>"Yeah, I'm staring at about 5,000 rounds of it"
>Drive over there, get ammo, leave within about five minutes of walking in, get to the range and start shooting all in the same amount of time it would have taken me to wait at Turners Dark Assholes Pasadena.
>Never again...

L.A. County Bro-tier gun stores: Burbank Ammo & Guns, Guns Direct, Ammo Bros., Rifle Gear.

L.A. County shit-tier gun stores: EVERY FUCKING TURNERS, Gun World Burbank, Gun Gallery Glendale, Big5

Probably a 1911, Shield's too small

Question from a non calicuck.

Since the freedom week mags are grandfathered in, does that mean you could use any 30 rounder you had before and just claim you bought it recently during the ban lift? Effectively making all 30 rounders legalnow?

Good luck and God speed.
T. Hoosier

Yep, CA DOJ cucks are on suicide watch because of what happened. So now you can drive to whatever border state is closest to you and buy a bunch of mags there then say you bought em during freedom week.

Attached: 5FB29A45-A3AA-4E25-9B38-76CBA6C88510.jpg (807x812, 62K)

Technically no, they would have had to been "purchased" during that period. But honestly at this point, it's not enforceable because the burden of proof is on the state that you didn't buy it during that period.

Cali bros how much longer we gonna have to wait before Pena vs Cid gets cert by the Supreme Court? Are we just waiting for the NYSPRA case to conclude so i can get some strict scrutiny and buy me a fucking Jericho 941?

Attached: 1480912645796.png (479x370, 71K)

Just make sure you buy them all with cash, and it's good to go. Really easy to waltz over to Vegas, get some cash, buy some mags, and now you've got freedom week mags and if anybody looks they'd have to prove you didn't just waste all the cash on buffets and slots.

Questions, for Cali anons:
Can you have a bolt action rifle with a detachable mag? What if the bolt gun has a threaded muzzle also?

Could I move to CA and register something like a Glock g40 (pistol not on y'all's handgun list) and be good to go legally or would I have to sell it bf I move there?

Can you guys resell your freedom mags? If someone moved to the state (now) couldn't they just say they bought their high cap mags from someone who bought them legally during the window in cali and then sold the mags to you?

Thanks Cali bros

>Can you have a bolt action rifle with a detachable mag? What if the bolt gun has a threaded muzzle also?

A bolt action firearm does not meet the criteria for an "Assault" weapon by the CA DOJ's standards. You subsequently could have a bolt action rifle with a pistol grip, detachable magazine and a threaded muzzle with a flash hider attached to it. The only weapon that is out right banned in CA that has a threaded muzzle is a handgun.

>Could I move to CA and register something like a Glock g40 (pistol not on y'all's handgun list) and be good to go legally or would I have to sell it bf I move there?

Yes, you would have to register the handgun(s) within 30 days of moving to the state. Failure to do so gets you in trouble (not entirely sure of the penalty).

>Can you guys resell your freedom mags? If someone moved to the state (now) couldn't they just say they bought their high cap mags from someone who bought them legally during the window in cali and then sold the mags to you?

No. "Reselling, manufacturing and Importing" are strictly prohibited. Magazines technically wouldn't be able to come with you as you would be "importing" them but the burden of proof would be on the state whether or not you did or did not have those magazines before or after a period when they were legally purchasable.

Thanks y'all's laws are confusing as hell to me. I was in Cali visiting a few months ago and just decided to leave my pistol at home bf going out there after reading through y'all's ridiculous transport laws. Y'all need a revolution to kick out those traitors that took over your statehouse and capital

>Ammo Bros
still never been there, but I may check it out because I need to stock up on Tok, 7x57, and Mak ammo
Turners damn near gave me someone else's gun and lost my paperwork. I would have left with someone else's pistol if I hadn't noticed the different last name on the form while I was in line waiting to pay

Attached: p64.jpg (2880x2160, 2.2M)

>Ammo Bros
I just looked at their prices and their nearly 2x what LAXAMMO offers. I hate LAX, but no way am I driving to fucking Cerritos to have my wallet get raped.

they're

>Turners damn near gave me someone else's gun and lost my paperwork.

That's par for the course for Turners. I went back in after my 10 day wait to pickup my pistol. Store hours were 10:00AM-6:00PM that day, showed up at 4:45, front door was closed. Thought they mistakenly locked the door and waited outside. Manager came to open the door to let a customer out, I went to walk in behind him, slammed the door on me and told me to BTFO from the store or he would call the cops. Told him it was 5 and they close at 6 and he said "I'm not going to keep the store open for you."

That was the last gun I ever bought there.

Not saying I'de buy ammo there, gotten a few deals on guns, cleaning supplies, etc.

Also the fact that you're even looking at LAX ammo shows you're a fucking idiot, they've always been expensive and their product is memeworthy.

Who the hell shops at Turners? I can't believe that, there exists a class of people that will walk in take a ticket and wait 30-60min to have someone act like you're doing them a favor by patronizing their business.
Their prices are not competitive, their customer service is outright rude for no reason, and people leave them abysmal ratings. How are they still open for business? I think they just expanded too.

Sorry user, I meant to direct that at this inbred

>Also the fact that you're even looking at LAX ammo shows you're a fucking idiot
thanks for that, but I never said I was looking at LAX ammo
Anyone else been to F firearms in Montebello? I had ordered some 9x18 there about a year ago. They seemed ok

Honestly at the time I didn't know any better and there weren't any better options in and around the L.A. basin. Things are better now, I've had the best experience at Guns Direct so far.

all good pal

Attached: fine.jpg (600x600, 44K)

you're responding to a different user
I hate LAX, I hate their shitty website, and I hate the stupid cunt(Jen?) who picks up the phone at their office. BUT, sometimes I purchase select ammo that they stock far cheaper than anyone else.

>I just looked at their prices and their nearly 2x what LAXAMMO offers.

Are you having a stroke?

>Guns Direct
Been there, nothing noteworthy, and I've never done transfers there. I would rather not give LA County anymore tax money than they get.

>Are you having a stroke?
You might be. Are you okay? You keep raging at the wrong people.
As for the price disparity between the two, I was only looking at .45acp.

California is the big gay

cant have a revolution when over half the population supports banning assault weapons and pushing more taxes

Yeah, but it’s nice.

I mean, they don't have guns so you actually could

Not that nice

t. ex Califag that lives in a free state and embraces freedom

BTW, AZ is full so all communists can fuck off

No it isn't. We have the blue state cancer bad, even in the little towns.

genocide all the spics and hippies and maybe it will be tolerable

I don't see any laws on importing pistols from Classic Firearms, is it still b& due to DOJ?

anybody got any safe reccomendations?

whats the leather thing next to the bolt gun?

Attached: poster_CZ97_1024.jpg (1024x768, 184K)

Sturdy Safe.

Picking up an Aero lower tomorrow to finish my build.

What's the best place to get ammo in SD?

Fuck Turners, they are the worst.

Pretty much. Any magazine that was commonly available for sale on April 1st, 2019, is pretty much fair game now. For example, generation 3 magpul magazines are fine, but if they come out with generation 4 magazines, those werent available for sale on April 1st 2019, and there is no way we could prove we owned them legally. Obviously this is no problem, all the magazines we need are out there. IMO, this event was more of an excuse for 30 rounders to come out of the closet.

Also, don't forget, that any centerfire rifle with detachable magazines and assault features can NOT use new 30 round magazines or else you are breaking the law. You can only legally use these "high capacity" magazines on pistols, rimfire guns, and featureless centerfire rifles at the moment. Don't go showing off your ar15 with 30s in it, not yet at least.

>revolution
I want it so bad but it feels impossible these days. I'm moving to Arizona lel

Since when??? I bought one last year around this time. Just quite literally the stripped lower all by itself at an lgs. They can't give you a complete rifle uncucked but the receiver can be purchased without anything special since it's not complete. Please tell me that hasn't changed

No i bought a stripped lower 10 days ago and am picking it up today

>I'm moving to Arizona lel
That's kind of the problem with Cali. It becomes so inhospitable for gun owners that we move, hence making a minority even more so of a minority to try to repeal our gun laws. It's kind of a catch 22. We need as many feet in the fire to rally up a base to fight back but at the same time everyone would rather go the easy route and just abandon ship for another sinking ship not so deep in the shit yet.

>but at the same time everyone would rather go the easy route and just abandon ship for another sinking ship not so deep in the shit yet.
I struggle with this too, and believe me, I feel like a pussy for abandoning my home state. But let me paint the picture: I am nearly 30. I have voted in every election, mid term or otherwise, since 2008. I never win. My hometown is unironically 90%+ hispanic. Democrats have control over 85% of the seats around here. I work in agriculture and my hobby is guns, both of which are rapidly being legislated out of existence. I see anti-white racism and I keep hearing that people like me are the problem. My tax dollars support foreign governments, insane public works projects, and the faggot agenda. I am not wanted here - I will pay taxes to Arizona instead.