Jow Forumsringe thread?

Jow Forumsinge thread

Attached: 0zwh6a5ej0y21.jpg (1030x950, 109K)

Attached: ruger_mini14_ranch_rifle_1219613_1.jpg (738x640, 26K)

I still kind of want a mini 30. Just for a garand type action in dirt cheap ammo.

That's just funny.

This is now an /ak/ thread post cute anime girls with guns.

Attached: 1545977079509.jpg (724x1024, 102K)

it has issues with steel case
an sks would be better

thats a yikes from me dawg

I want nadie to stick her 1911 to my crotch.
and than we can get married and fugg.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-05-22-54-06.png (800x480, 251K)

ok

Attached: 1472292212005.jpg (735x1088, 94K)

the rifle was clearly not the artist's focus here

Hey you're not trying to turn this back into a cringe thread are you?

Attached: 1544173313987.png (746x560, 490K)

Attached: cringe1.jpg (500x661, 58K)

Its supposed to be a springfield 1903.

Sks are way over priced now though.

Well done that’s a big cringe

I thought they were tits.

this takes the cake as the cringiest post ITT

that's a lot funnier than all the shit i've seen in the last "Jow Forums humor" thread

get that stick out of your ass and have some humor

>chink mobage
>anime

>cowboy
how incredibly vague. might as well throw in construction workers and anyone who doesn't work in an office what the fuck

it's all cartoons, who gives a shit

gtfo, weebshit

>for the entirety of human history man hunted other animals to support his very survival
>hunting is overcompensating for tiny pee-pee

400 for chinese ones.

Attached: RoboBRRRRT.jpg (700x430, 60K)

>cave men had a Walmart with a warehouse full of fresh meat
You don't need to hunt shit. All the animals have been captured and are ready to be thrown in the grinder.

>need
wew lad

Attached: ANGRY_BAT.jpg (255x255, 15K)

Survival is need, not want, dumbass.

I laughed tho

>life’s only about surviving

>generic anime girls with atrociously drawn guns
/ak/ is the lowest quality aspect of Jow Forums. No memorable screenshots or moments have happened in one of those threads, no actual Jow Forums discussion goes on, it's a promised land for weeb fags who got BTFO from /a/.

Attached: 1552365956008.png (500x773, 213K)

>hunting is okay because we've always done it, out of necessity and for survival
>bruh I hunt for sport n fun haha

The people who made that ad would probably regard the very act of eating meat as highly immoral

>people

> This is way better for your psyche than killing that animal yourself
Tell you what, I'll meat you in the middle. I'm willing to pay a premium for freshly and sustainably killed wild game.

Attached: next.jpg (880x309, 103K)

Get a M1 carbine. They feed steel cased ammo all day. Plus it has historical shit with it and not just done commercial fudd venture.

this, Jow Forums is NOT a cuckime website

Attached: 1540966355394.png (330x918, 35K)

Both of those are perfectly fine reasons for hunting.

>meat
heh

wat? i didnt know construction workers were known for their shooting prowess.

>eating factory farmed meat from Walmart is better for you and the environment than meat taken from hunting

This

Found the faggot that lives in New York and drives a Prius

And what part of your post disproves his factual claim, retard?

>toreador
>extra small
Sorry to hear that, Kindred.

I try to not shit on other people's hobbies, no matter how stupid they appear to me. I can appreciate that some people like hunting. For some people, hunting is a challenge. For you, passing for a female is a challenge.

Attached: image.jpg (1478x1862, 2.58M)

That meme is pretty funny though OP

>25/300 meter zero
>5.56mm cartridge
The "meme" was clearly written by a nogunner and faggot

dumb redditor

thats a lot of cringe going on

I built something similar in space engineers.
There was nothing to use it on.

Attached: 1474429925496.png (598x365, 314K)

GO TO BED DAVE

>i need le epic screenshots to post on r/Jow Forums

classic

Kind of a noob with guns. I take it they're not the guns they think they are?

well done

It has issues with russian primers. Regardless of whether or not you should HAVE TO, it is a relatively easy fix.

Attached: 1553401471006m.jpg (1024x768, 68K)

based dupfl

Yeah, ridiculously overpriced.

Definitely wins the Jow Forumsringe contest.

Heck of a shotgun is right

Vegans are a bunch of limp wristed tiny dick having projecting faggots

please tell me this isnt real

I mean I guess if you're a buttmad yuropoor it's slightly comical

is that the thing that goes up?

Theyre mad about rural folks genociding coyote because they kill livestock, pets, and toddlers. Or whatever other wildlife control measures they need to take with wild animals or the ones theyre raising. Its people who have never had to make a hard call in their life going OMG HOW COULD YOU KILL THE DOGGIE

Google "tokarev" and lurk moar faggot.

Gronald Grumpf drink a covfefe

Lurking won't do much when there's 500000000 different guns that look the same and aren't explained in any way, shape or form. In Dutchieland we don't have much access to them, so I'd rather ask questions and learn by interest. See you in Jow Forums friend!

>look the same
Learn to spot details. Some guns are easy to identify just from a silhouette, an AR and AK are distinctly different. An M1 carbine and Mini-14 might be a little more difficult. A Kar98k versus an M1903A1 Springfield requires you to look for smaller details in the stock and action. A Winchester 1886 versus an 1892 versus 1894 takes a keener eye.
Of course, none of the guns in that picture look even remotely like the guns they think they are. Maybe the Tokarevs look a little like an M1911 but the PPSh looks nothing like a Thompson and the one retard that thinks it's an RPD is even further off.

Who the fuck made this?

Attached: I want to die meme.jpg (460x400, 36K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1540832734614.jpg (388x389, 35K)

The joke's on them. Zognald actually doesn't want that gun on the streets.

American here and I also find that funny. Why would you be ashamed of being from the best country on Earth.

>best country
>doesn't even provide healthcare for it's citizens, people pay go tens of thousands into debt if they're sick
Sorry buck, but that's the huge fucking thing that disqualifies the US as the best country on earth. The best country on earth is Norway. If you want to keep it American, the best country in Northern America is Canada. It's the same as the US, just without all the bullshit.

>the best country in Northern America is Canada. It's the same as the US, just without all the bullshit.
>Canada
>same as the US, just without all the bullshit
no

Attached: 1550477737355.png (1373x833, 59K)

>his factual claim
go back to POL

I don't know how many Jow Forumsommandos you're going find willing to trade subsidized healthcare for never, barring LEO work, carrying a pistol on your person. But I fully admit that I personally find the rates we have of otherwise productive citizens here in the US tanking their savings, retirement, and in some cases their family businesses for healthcare costs is too damn high.

Wait a minute, that actually looks like a fantastic grip idea. It allows you to control recoil with the back of your hand while having the superior hand-to-handguard control while aiming.

$200 for chinese $300 for russian in leaf monies
sks are very cheap up north

Are you fucking retarded? Let's make this real fucking simple for you. I'm Canadian. You're wrong.

>double eagle m83

Attached: 1548935579562.png (645x729, 58K)

I kinda want that though

At the very least, the one poster is correct choosing the ppsh and TTs for ammo sharing.

>I don't support animal abuse
>turning animal into prisioners from their birth and mass killing them for my consumption is ok

wtf i love donal drumv nao

Those are Russian firearms. The one in the center is the mosin nagant. At least the first post on that was clearly joking, it's a Fallout 3 joke. Ignore the slavaboo tards.

>dodging the question

You obviously haven't seen commercial construction workers getting bored with Hilti powder driven nail guns
t. the Hilti Kid

>

Attached: IMG_20190502_165656_525.jpg (1065x1280, 161K)

nice tats
really brings out the "I LOVE COCKS" in you

Why do vegan faggots love comparing everything to dicks?

Female mindset.

LURK MOAR FAGET

this, we have a tagging and limit system for a reason

what rifle, faggot?

Looks like Deadly Military Hardware. Best to ban it.

Attached: 1311783767013.jpg (1599x1142, 461K)