Would putting a brace on a Shockwave make it actually useful for something?

Would putting a brace on a Shockwave make it actually useful for something?

Attached: 2dik2z4.jpg (640x480, 90K)

i dont see the point. they're meant to be stash guns.

>he's too soi to handle it without a brace
*schnappen*

Folding brace? Something like the tailhook that has a small footprint could very well be awesome. I'm seeing them going for really cheap at my local lsg consistently. They can make for a good, dare I say, tru*k gun.

Attached: 1557517725550.jpg (1365x2048, 389K)

>more length on a weapon meant to be short

Attached: 1449105540053.png (201x226, 73K)

Very much yes. This thing shoots amazingly well. The brace absorbs most of even the hottest slugs. It's short, maneuverable, and a helluva lotta fun!

Attached: PicsArt_05-10-02.33.18.jpg (1800x778, 453K)

>Length
Specifically said folding.
Learn to read, dumb nigger.

It's actually LESS length than the standard Shockwave, making it easier to store. (And yes, ATF measures OAL with a folding weapon unfolded at full length).

Over 26" when unfolded? Check!
Length of pull under 13½"? If yes, you're GTG, OP.

>having more shit on a shotgun that is meant to be compact

Attached: Just-Fuck-My-Shit-Up-1467734470-150573.jpg (250x427, 71K)

Attached: iKfda3b.gif (728x408, 151K)

Faggot

You again...

It takes literally just a month to get a sbs stamp approved, stop being retarded and poor and get a decent proven platform like the Mossberg 500 or Remington 870

Just let the government know what you have goyim! Pay your tax stamps!

>Paying $200 to do what you want with your property
>Waiting a month and willingly putting yourself in the system
>Registering your gun
>Mossberg 500 or Reminton 870
Dude are you this dumb? Remington makes the tac and the shockwave is a 500 series shotgun.

You do know that the Shockwave is literally just a short-barreled 590 with a birds head grip, right?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I LIVE IN YOUR HEAD RENT FREE
REEEEE.....

Attached: PicsArt_05-10-02.25.50.jpg (780x1900, 235K)

that's a purdy jeweled bolt, user

Thanks. Going to a gold trigger soon, too. Lipstick on a slampig!

Attached: PicsArt_05-01-03.45.00.jpg (1500x561, 147K)

You wouldnt be a faggot if your lame ass didnt spam that shit and fish for compliments

Making a gun useful while only adding a few ounces isn't practical.

Attached: 1545852037288.jpg (300x429, 37K)

>putting a brace on something you bought because it doesn’t have a stock
For what purpose? Are you that fag who was shilling his distressed braced memewave two weeks ago?

>because nobody else posts pics of their same gun over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over again on Jow Forums.

You should just say fuck it and get one already, user. Don't be sceert of the ATF. Or do you live in a state where you can't have them? In that case...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NO, that's me and Slampig!

Attached: PicsArt_05-03-08.11.12.jpg (1900x484, 204K)

I'm philosophically opposed to paying the government for the privilege of being on a gun registry.

I wouldn't buy a Shockwave because it didn't have a stock. I'd buy a Shockwave to have a SBS without paying for the tax stamp. Same reason you'd buy an AR pistol or a Mare's leg, dumbass.

>
>Folding brace? Something like the tailhook that has a small footprint could very well be awesome. I'm seeing them going for really cheap at my local lsg consistently. They can make for a good, dare I say, tru*k gun.

>...tailhook...

Hmmm.....

Ignore the diagonal grain in the wood, I'd use solid walnut with tight, straight grain.

Thoughts?

Attached: PicsArt_05-13-07.28.48.png (2000x437, 524K)

I don’t mind you at all actually, ever think of putting any kind of shell holder on it?

>slampig
>cant even slamfire
Get an Ithaca, nerd

That’s fucking awful looking

It takes 10 minishells in the tube, and I'll keep another 6 in the sling. I'm not a big fan of stuff hanging off a shotgun. I was always catching lights and shell holders on door frames, bushes/trees, and my Alice. I want this to be streamlined. That's why I built the light.

Here's the sling. Still working on getting the shell holder to match.

Attached: PicsArt_04-25-05.29.29.jpg (2769x1319, 647K)

Everytime I see this thing all I can think is that the stock is what's killing it's look, it begs to be SBS'd and given a proper wooden stock.

I think it would be pretty cool. I could add small wood inserts to the cavities on the side of the Tailhook. Ignore the length, my Picsart skills suck. It'll be under 13½" LOP.

Make a helluva putter on the links, too. I'd never have to let anyone play through!

Attached: PicsArt_05-13-07.50.39.jpg (1900x966, 146K)

If at the cost of several ounces I can make the weapon useful at further than 5 yards I'll make that sacrifice.

I know, I know, but it's a compromise, user. There's times when my left hand and forearm go numb. I actually occasionally need the brace.

Is it legal to use a shockwave as a masterkey?

Attached: 1555090507142.jpg (1018x461, 228K)

Only on a non-stocked firearm whose overall length exceeds 26".

So, if I had an over-26" AR pistol, I could sling my Shockwave under it!?

Game changer!

Ooo

wow it actually looks like your brace is almost broken

Shut up you artificial worn faggot

This

Where?

OH, no, that's a step down pistol buffer tube. It's narrower where it screws into the stock adapter, and gets wider as it enters the brace.

Whew! Had me goin, there!

Attached: PicsArt_04-22-11.23.48.jpg (1500x919, 210K)

Well, I've got more wear on me than I should, so....