Waffen SS

Anyone know some good places to buy WW2 milsurp?
Specifically Waffen SS stuff
Im not a Wehraboo i swear i just like the camo and patches

Attached: WSS-NCO-Gruppe-1.jpg (828x552, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

emedals.com/europe/germany/allgemeine-waffen-ss/ss-collar-tabs
r3ich.de/moral-patches
youtube.com/watch?v=PFF14JBtmu8
youtu.be/Mq8RnAfCFwk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah

Yeah

You mind sharing that info?

Yeah

1950's West Germany

Yeah I know some places

>not a Wehraboo i swear i just like the camo and patches
Sorry kid, but you are.

I think i saw some on Arnhem during Operation Market Garden
Try starting there

I got some distant relatives that supposedly still got those types of items
Family heirloom

I'm gonna sew a Charlemagne Division patch under the German flag on my parka

I'd rather get a Totenkopf desu

I highly doubt you'll be able to find WW2 surplus of anything. That's the most famous war and it was 80 years ago. You also want stuff from a specific chapter of the losing side in that war, making your search even rarer and more expensive.

You might be able to find some decent reproduction stuff tho

I'm of Norman ancestry so I have a hard-on for the French divisions

Yeah i was thinking more in the line of reproductions

gun shows, antique gun stores, gunbroker.com ... are you a fucking retard?

Im in Europe

For some reason i doubt that

Attached: 4xpzduxhv42z.png (1328x959, 1.26M)

> Im not a Wehraboo i swear

Thats how it started for me, too.

Check out Hessen Antique's website.

Attached: IMG_20130817_153358_458.jpg (1836x3264, 2.31M)

>Hessen Antique's
Came here to post this. They've got plenty of ss repros.

Now THIS is autism

I found a lot of SS stuff in gay clubs. Most SS members were LGBTQ+

Attached: gay nazis paulie.jpg (404x713, 89K)

It gets worse.

Attached: IMG_20130817_153346_701.jpg (3264x1836, 2.18M)

Based yeah posters

Will check it,thanks user

Good goy, don’t forget to remind them of the 6 gorillion next time you post! Wouldn’t want them forgetting

Attached: 2D44F887-6F7F-4C0B-9E0D-80F64FFA9EBF.jpg (501x585, 77K)

Im gonna have to save up some cash for this shit but still thanks user

Epic Militeria and TheHistoryBunker are also very good but they're both in bong land and I'm assuming you're american.

I'm tempted to buy some WWI style German uniforms to just wear.

Im European like i said,so this could be good

Attached: 34erg9g.jpg (766x348, 33K)

At The Front
Epic Militaria

>Waffen SS stuff
>i just like the camo and patches

You may not think you are a dumb as fuck nazifag but you are.

Of all the gay shit that an autist could have in its bedroom a fucking Nazi maniquin clothed in repro SS gear and two replo Nazi flags have to be the gayest and most retarded

I just think it looks good

Attached: n7RYahg.png (481x601, 582K)

Butthurt commies detected

Waffen SS is for babies or try-hards, real men prefer Fallschirmjäger.

Attached: 51gwGXQ6fuL.jpg (282x500, 55K)

Fuck off Moshe

Attached: jew_cries_out.jpg (627x629, 143K)

So vat

Why so salty over historical facts?

Attached: gay nazis.jpg (750x1077, 203K)

kek

At the Front is very high quality when stuff is in stock
t. reenactor

Why are you so homophobic?

What the fuck? I love Nazi's now

this, hessian makes good shit its either them or At The Front for affordable repros.

to bad the uniforms are 1000+ for just small parts. Shit is to rare.

Stay mad kike

Meanwhile at the allied base

Attached: IMG_4791.jpg (851x551, 120K)

Ok

Based

Gotta love how mods are deleting anything mocking these posts. Good to see they're protecting those who show the true behavior of those horrible Germans! Make sure to keep those gun control threads shut down too!

Attached: 1477953777067.jpg (1424x842, 74K)

Go for the repro stuff. Why? Because Waffen-SS is just about the most expensive milsurp stuff on earth. And because it's so expensive there are more fakes on the market than anything else.
Seriously, we're talking about 1.6k $ for two SS NCO collar tabs here.
Check link related if you dont believe me.
emedals.com/europe/germany/allgemeine-waffen-ss/ss-collar-tabs

Assuming you were autistic enough, what WW2 tunic would be good for casual wear? I mean a tunic without any patches or insignia.

>Because Waffen-SS is just about the most expensive milsurp stuff on earth
This. SS is to the milsurp world what late 60s muscle cars are to automobile enthusiasts: ridiculously overpriced. One might argue if boomers are behind both.

Hey kike.

Leftist mods have infiltrated Jow Forums

We tried to warn you. Regards from Jow Forums

Stay the fuck out of this mouth breather.

Tried to order a pair of those flamin’ hot oak pattern trousers from the bunker yesterday. Bank doesn’t do transactions with English sellers. Fucking bullshit.

>tripfag calls anyone a mouthbreather
ironic

Just worked around the embargo via ebay. Found within myself levels of autistic wehraboo I didn’t imagine possible.

Attached: 07DE76AC-85AD-4185-A3E9-1CD84ED1DA11.jpg (441x228, 39K)

Regards from pol like that's a good thing lmao

Imagine defending mods allowing someone to attempt to derail the thread with shit that served zero purpose other than ruining a thread because “muh evil Nazis”

You could pull off the Oakleaf or Palm smock in public

Even the repro shit is kinda expensive
You gotta shill out a lot of money for a full camo set

Yeah, true. I always see this whole thing like a price-flowchart
-->World Wars
--->WW2
---->Germany
----->Ground forces
------>Waffen-SS

Can't get more expensive than that. Shit, even if you buy something, that was made for Wehrmacht and SS only with minor differences like the camo scheme you always pay a premium on SS stuff.

I also got a problem with patches,all the Totenkopf patches look like complete shit

Yeah, repro is expensive for the material and quality you get.
Schlupfjacke for 60€ but its from miltec or the sexy Wendejacke for 120€.

Attached: 1788.jpg (800x533, 214K)

I know tankers get all the love and attention but are there any good books (fiction or non-fiction) on life as a German half-track crewman?

I feel like even though they had a job as, if not more crucial (and more dangerous) than Panzers transporting and directly supporting infantry, that they're under-appreciated in the historiography of WWII.

Attached: half-track.jpg (1224x1632, 373K)

How /comfy/ is it?

>Nazis murder millions of Jewish qts who had wombs just ripe for breeding
>are also cross-dressing faggots and sodomites

Well would've known?

Reminder that Nazis and faggots deserve to be burned at the stake.

Attached: Anne Frank.jpg (712x2051, 413K)

Wtf I love jews now

What you postet is a Gebirgsjäger Windbluse. Got mine from Hiki and it's nice - yeah and I wanted something military thats not too obvious

>bunch of schlomos ITT
Hessen Antique probably has everything OP is looking for.

Hessen Antique is fine but some of the other user recs have a wider and cheaper selection
Does anyone know a good WW2 patch site

Attached: ff2.png (640x722, 607K)

Its not like driving one of those was that big of a deal

sadly never got one
>college poorfag

They was a officier who destroy 5-6 tanks in charkow 43 with his alftracks and got the Tank Destruction Badges. Idk his name and couldn't find him per google.

seething faglover

>totenkopf
Get with times, grandpa.

Attached: e5e449_b273adcc007f487c848da5033f105f0a~mv2.jpg (800x800, 305K)

>WW2 milsurp?
>Specifically Waffen SS stuff

I hope you mean reproduction stuff (which would make it no surplus)
An original Camo smock is gonna run you $5K+

Attached: IMGP3158.jpg (1024x768, 398K)

you could definitely do it with out markings but if you live in the US prepare for the waves of, thanks for cervix retards, and muh stolen valor fags. most people in the us cant into uniform id what so ever when no highly identifiable markings are on it, but reactions from people who have some idea what your wearing will be split 50/50, I remember having only two negative reactions when wearing a Bulgarian great coat in public the first one was at a store and they guy was giving me a death stare like I was a rapist, the other time was when I was walking to my post office and some dip shit driving by thought I was a Nazi.

to add for this I was thanked for my service wearing a fucking finnish uniform once cause it was cold as fuck out, granted the lady must have been at least 75

All that said there are some Waffen SS reenactment groups where you can wear your kit without being screamed at for being a nazi. However you will most likely be screamed at if your gear or uniform is even one stitch out of place.

t. former reenactor.

Where can I buy this

Do they also crossdress, as most nazi's tended to?

Attached: gaynazi10.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

>r3ich.de/moral-patches

Actually that made it better. Now instead of "Nazi Shrine" you have a "Militaria Collection".

Attached: ApnowWIN12-1.jpg (1920x816, 490K)

To the best of my knowledge, some of these groups also have sets of Allied uniforms and kits so they can do more interesting events.

I never was at a reenactment event where 'funny' outfits were tolerated. Cosplay is a different game entirely.

Which reminds me. I have been to some big cosplay events were a few people were been participating in full SS kit. Never saw one get yelled at there either. It's just costumes as far as all viewers are aware.

Thanks friendo

Tripfag scum. Go back to normie social media.

Pol has never hated Jow Forums, and Jow Forums didnt hate pol until 2016 election shills migrated here in mass.

Congrats, your brain has been jewed.

Attached: opposites-attract-comic0-1.png (1000x1000, 86K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190514-105700_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 689K)

youtube.com/watch?v=PFF14JBtmu8

>if i keep posting this picture i'll eventually redpill these misguided souls!

People like that have been told to fuck off for as long as I've been here (a bit over 13 years), and perhaps even longer of course. Though this was five years before Jow Forums existed, so we told them to fuck off back to /b/, /news/ or stormfront instead. It's just that we got a lot more of the snotty little runts in the last election cycle, just as everyone else did.
Then again, who gives a fuck about what Jow Forums thinks here? Teenagers too scared and fragile to stand on their own, that's who. Don't tell the Jow Forums bunch to fuck off because that's what Jow Forums thinks they should do, tell them to fuck off and grow up because they're a bunch of shit-flinging kids who need to fuck off and grow up.

>we told
>we got
>what Jow Forums thinks
>grow up
So there is a thread about some user want some special german milsurp. Whats the problem with that?
But always some faggots trying to ruin the thread with their autistic acting, "I dONt liKE THe tHReaD bEcAUse mUH HItlER" and fags like you. Go to plebbit if you dont want see thing you don't like.
This board is not you teenie group either you friendlist , it's a board with different people and opinions, crossover exist on any website, so live with that.

Can see who runs the board, a few other and myself got our posts shoah’d because we called out the fag trying to derail the thread with his fake faggot propaganda yet that dude could keep posting.

>Normans
>"French"

Attached: last ned.jpg (250x202, 8K)

>ITT
youtu.be/Mq8RnAfCFwk
Imagine being so brainwashed and retarded you think rich assholes want less money, when in reality fascist subhumans are the unwitting servants of capital.
>libertarians fighting against the interests of the rich
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA