Alright Milfucks. Let's get this straight: Iran is not our enemy. The Saudis fucking are...

Alright Milfucks. Let's get this straight: Iran is not our enemy. The Saudis fucking are. If Trump tries to start a new war with Iran, fight him on it, with everything you've got. Tell your brass. Violate protocol and make a nuisance. No version of history will show good that comes from it.

Attached: Khalawata.png (1024x512, 858K)

Blood for the blood god

Both deserve the ire of the US government. Though Iranian chicks make decent waifus if they're Christian.

All muslims are your enemy.

No they're not.

>Saudi buys hundreds of billions of dollars worth of arms from the US
>Iran openly calls for death to America

Fuck off retard

this

>someone not in the military telling people in the military what to do, even if it means getting dishonorably discharged

>Iran is not our enemy
Yes, those "Death to America" signs are actually a really esoteric modern art display.

>Saudis support Israel
>Iran doesn't support Israel
>Hates Muslims
I think I know who is posting here.

Hot brown girls in hijabs are my fetish. I'm not proud, but it's true.

Seriously, though. The Iranian people are not our enemy. Their government and religious leaders are though.

Attached: rib1.jpg (1836x3264, 3.75M)

ok chaim, hows the weather in tel aviv

>Saudi is basically behind 9/11

>Saudi is our Ally!

If only she ever shaved her fucking arms
Not that it matters since she doesn't even do cam shows anymore

>implying people in the streets holding signs are ever anymore more than fringe groups

Our second greatest ally, don't you forget

It's a work brother HH

Attached: WIYMtaNa_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

The only good raghead is a dead raghead.

Still that shit having been said Iranians are more dangerous than Saudis. Saudis are Arabs, Iranians are mostly not (there is an Arab minority in the south of the country who often get the shit end of the stick but that's to be expected since they're Arabs, therefore they suck).

>inb4 "you're a JOOO if you think Iran or Saudis are bad! Free Palestain!"

Attached: 892EvEq.gif (500x250, 495K)

Iran
>Shiite (less shitty Islam)
>Used to be fairly modern country
>Not all desert
>Pretty women
>Only turned to religious shithole after US backed coup

Saudi Arabia
>Sunni (worst Islam)
>Used to be sandpeople fucking their camels until mid 20th century, still is, but with more money
>Desert, sand gets everywhere, is coarse
>Women look like men, hence the veils
>Has always been a religious shithole, and one of the worst on top of that, invented Islam
>Major role in 9/11

Read "Persepolis", it gives a very good overview of what happened to Iran just 40 years ago.

>posts inb4
>posts it after he's discovered
Sad.

Brush up on actual history, retard. Iran was actually somewhat decent while the Shah was in charge.

>discovered
Discovered what? I'm a Christian and recognize that Zionism is a golden half.
I don't care if Israel lives or dies, and don't think we should be propping them up.
That said, Iran and the Saudis are still asshole troublemakers who would gladly kill you given the opportunity.

The Iranians have been killing US military personnel for decades. They were shipping EFPs into Iraq by the boatload and killed 600 there alone. "Death to America" sentiments are in the blood of the Revolution. It's basically their raison d'être to roll back American influence.
Our relations with KSA are top-notch in most respects. They're assholes and cause trouble sometimes, but they're our assholes.

The next time KSA sends IEDs to Afghanistan, you tell me.

If that were the case then he wouldn't have been overthrown

this

Attached: muslimporkrinds.jpg (1024x683, 99K)

Read what I wrote, retard. The Shah was before the Islamic Revolution.

>That said, Iran and the Saudis are still asshole troublemakers who would gladly kill you given the opportunity.
Iran literally means Aryan, and if you haven't noticed they've been warning about social degeneration in the west since the 60's. They predicted LGBTQP+, transgenderism, and all the rest of it well before hand. They're the only ally of anyone who isn't a radleft progressivist. Being a "classical liberal" or whatever limp dick centrism exists will only allow it all to happen. Iranians are the sane ones. Just like Russia. Just like the new Chinese.

>siding with dune coons, communists, and a Slavic Robert Mugabe because muh race

Communists? In name only. The Chinese call leftards "baizuo". They're more redpilled than the average American.

>Read what I wrote, retard
What you wrote was
>Only turned to religious shithole after US backed coup
Which "happened" with a thirty-year lead time, if you want to call it that. Those retards have the shitty government they deserve, the Shah was too good for them.

What do you mean the Middle East isn’t all one country?

And no where did I say this was about a racial identity. "Aryan" is a pan ethnic identity. But you're giving more clues to your background, chaim.

> Falafel posting
Fuck you Iran. You have a distinct lack of liberty... but do enjoy plenty of resources.

>implying only kikes hate mudslimes
both are subhuman monkeys that need to be wiped out in holy hellfire

Attached: 1549761855785.png (512x512, 127K)

YWN have a cute brown Iranian wife that will hang out with you while you bbq some tenderloin and drink beer on a nice saturday evening

The Termite Colony will take your guns, obliterate your culture and heritage, and force you to become one of their faceless, obedient drones. You are a fool if you think the ChiComs are your friends.
>Aryanism
>we wuz magic totally-not-pajeets an' sheeit

>Hyper-authoritarian state which enforces Islamic morality at gunpoint.
>Sane.

Ok, dood.

>ITZ DA JOOOOOOOOOZ!!!!!! YOU HEAR ME??? EVERYONE I DON'T LIKE IS DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ

grow up incel

Attached: pol larp.png (700x566, 60K)

>Iranians are the sane ones. Just like Russia. Just like the new Chinese

Attached: 1353008916841.jpg (588x534, 61K)

>"why are you so obsessed with Jow Forums?"
>"you're such an SJWCfaggot cuck if you don't bend over and suck my dick!"

Attached: 1483564039784.png (500x600, 262K)

>obliterate your culture and heritage
That was already done by the leftists. Think about what happens every time someone says "speak English", the reaction against that. Anglo culture is already dead in the US and it has been since the 60s. China didn't do that. Muslims didn't do that. Iran and Russia didn't do that. All of those groups might have supported me at one time if it weren't for the degenerates and their allies.

>pajeet
"The Arctic Home in the Vedas". Read it.

They're protecting what's left of their culture. My only wish is that boomers had the guts it took to do that, instead of letting it all fall to ruin.

>mfw a jew gets upset

Attached: 1553116176295.jpg (600x656, 51K)

Ha this

Thanks Chaim.

Iranians are white and are descended from the Aryans, hence the name similarity.

Yes they are.

Attached: 1517792592790.png (840x439, 419K)

Holy shit retard alert. The Shah was overthrown by the CIA. Operation Ajax.

I mean they even changed their name in 1935.
New tactic? Nice try Chaim.

Attached: tenor (2).gif (476x306, 259K)

You're confused. The Shah was deposed by the revolution in 1979. You're thinking of Mohammed Mossadegh, who was deposed in 1953. If you're going to call people retards then at least make sure you have your facts straight.

That's not how that works. Some are, most aren't.

>Iranians are white

Attached: 220px-Mahmoud_Ahmadinejad_portrait_2013_2.jpg (220x270, 21K)

He's right though. You just look like a retard now.

>Iran is our enemy
>Saudi Arabia is our enemy
Choose both.

>calling yourself right
ok white man LOL

>Oh please, tread on me! I love being a slave! At least you're not (((them)))!
>It'll never be me up against the wall or on the chopping block!
And you call civnats cucks.

so you are saying we might have a chance of getting gopro footage of a nuke or at best shaky vertical iphone footage of one soon?

>Yid
>accusing me of being white
Even ironically,this is hilarious.
Screw of Ben Shapiro. Nobody is buying your parasitism. The simple fact is; Russia, China and Iran are winning a fight we're losing.

Iranian war brides plz

>Iranians are white
"Iranians" are a multi-ethnic polity.
It would make a difference in any direction if they were the whitest white that ever whited. Ditto for "Aryan". They're still an adversary aligned with every other adversary we have.

Attached: Aryan.jpg (683x1024, 201K)

I will take "social degeneration" that doesn't affect me in the slightest over death sentence for accidentally mocking Muhammad any fucking day.

This but also Israel

Based NPCs

>Ben Shapiro
I already rejected Zionism. Guess what? If you're a ethnonat, then you need civnats more than civnats need you. You will never gain popular support, be it by ballot or by bullet.

Attached: 20190430_141646.jpg (598x400, 131K)