What Does War With Iran Look Like

I've been thinking about what any war with Iran looks like, since I live in Los Angeles which has a pretty big Iranian population. I also know about Mexican and Latino street gangs with possible connections to Hezbollah. So I'm mildly concerned right now.

I know a bit about Iran and their Military capabilities but I'm not an expert. I figure that if there is a US attack or an Iranian Attack it would involve them launching their missiles at the Oil producing capabilities in the region. In addition to attacks against Israel.

Maybe somebody could enlighten me further.

Attached: thesuck.jpg (800x535, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/blog/2013/10/mexican-cartels-help-hezbollah-infiltrate-u-s/
newsweek.com/taliban-claim-russians-provided-their-guns-afghanistan-probes-reports-641426
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: tenor.gif (318x276, 1.55M)

Massive bombing campaign alongside raids to secure key infrastructure. I don't think Iran would last long without some serious help from Russia. My guess is Russia is willing to help Iran out immensely, which is why war with Iran still seems like a fantasy of neocons and neocohens.

Why are you scared of Iranians that live near you lol. They're not gonna do shit they love America.

In any event of a US or other foreign full scale invasion of Iran, the Supreme Leader of Iran Ali Khamenei will order an all out multi-nuclear strike on the state of Israel and it's capital.

There will be no war.

My gf is with her f a m in Kuwait right now, should I be worried about her?

It looks like maybe a week to overrun the country, and then years and years of brutal COIN.

They do have tens of thousands of missiles and despite not being intercontinental, many do have decent range. Plus the missiles of their proxies. It's hard to shoot down a large volley of missiles, it's entirely possible that many will hit their intended targets. With suicide techniques and appropriate planning, they could put a success defense. After all, a US general in control of the simulated Isan forces during a war game simulating war with Iran managed to defeat the US.

You should be worried of all the big brown cocks she's taking in her pussy right now, yes.

She’s Arab and hates brown men, not too worried desu

Also, ever since the 1980's, Israel kept saying "Iran will have nukes in 2 years!" And they've been saying that for decades now, so either they don't have nukes or they do. I believe they do, and if we attack, they may get desperate to avoid a regime change and they'll use it.

Will 30 thousand men be lost in the blink of the eye?

This, there is actual realism in invading Venezuela than starting a war with Iran

Venezuela is more realistic, but Russia and China support it too. I think what's been happening is USSF and CIA are training guerrillas in Columbia to do the job for them.

Russia and Chinks can't really do shit with Venezuela if we really put the effort of Iraqi Freedom'ing that bitch. Iran is basically in Russia's AND China's backyard, and will gladly give them all of the shiny toys they want to bleed us out.

>I live in Los Angeles which has a pretty big Iranian population
You need to read up on your history; those are all the dudes who ran during the Iranian Revolution.

>My guess is Russia is willing to help Iran out immensely, which is why war with Iran still seems like a fantasy of neocons and neocohens.

I have the idea in my mind that the Russians stand to make a good deal of money from half of the worlds oil producing capability being destroyed.

>They're not gonna do shit they love America.
Not all of them.

>After all, a US general in control of the simulated Isan forces during a war game simulating war with Iran managed to defeat the US.

Yeah they have thousands of missiles that the USAF/USN have to destroy before they can use them. All it takes is a few to fuck up the flow of oil.

Attached: Iranianmissiles.jpg (900x584, 112K)

>those are all the dudes who ran during the Iranian Revolution

I live here, there is a thing called chain migration. Also those Shahist guys have their own agendas and loyalties.

>My guess is Russia is willing to help Iran out immensely
Russia wouldn't do shit. They'd vote in the UNSC and that's it. They wouldn't risk a shooting war with the US over a questionable "ally" like Iran.
Though once the government falls, they might send low-key support to insurgents, ala what they're doing with the Taliban.

As I mentioned they would probably make a lot of money off a war with Iran.

>They wouldn't risk a shooting war with the US over a questionable "ally" like Iran.
That's why they'll just give them the nicest shit they have to make our lives a living hell there. Going to war with Iran is the biggest bait in Russo-Chink history.

Keep your cuck fantasies to yourself m8

>and the world just fuckin' watched

Attached: Smug Shepherd.png (1680x1048, 932K)

There's no money to be made when the shooting starts. The Antonovs would be knocked out on approach, and then they've lost equipment, an aircraft, and pissed off the US.

Maybe beforehand, if they saw the invasion coming enough in advance, they'd relax export controls to get them stuff to dissuade the US and make some cash. But when the SHTF, it's down to arming the aftermath of the Ayatollah hanging from a rope.

>what they're doing with the Taliban.
>when you get btfo'd so hard by pashtun hillbillies you start blaming the vatniks

>he seriously thinks Russia will do nothing as the US slogs its way through a hellish war that will take a year to get to Tehran, and then another to fully pacify and urban areas.
>Russia missing out a year of being Iran's pimp from all the dough they get
ok m8

If you look at the facts, Iran really wants to start a war with us Americans. Look how closely they put their country next to our military bases!

Attached: bolttt.jpg (1094x650, 106K)

>a year to get to Tehran
3 months, tops

>I literally do not know anything about Iran: the post
Yeah and the Marine Corps is going to airborne into Tehran on Zero Hour and has Abrams magically waltz through the Zagros

>Going to war with Iran is the biggest bait in Russo-Chink history.

Absolutely this. The Chinese and the Russians have a lot to gain.

>There's no money to be made when the shooting starts.

The Russians aren't going to help them in an official capacity. The destruction of the Arabs oil and the ensuing destruction of Iranian Oil is going to drive Oil prices to a $100+ a barrel possible north of $150 a barrel.

Then once US forces enter Iran the Russian's and Chinese are going to be flooding arms into the theater. Meanwhile the Iranian's are going to doing dirt in Iraq and Lebanon. Which we just spent over a decade securing.

Also there is this loose connection to the Mexican Mafia and others that I'm worrying about.

judicialwatch.org/blog/2013/10/mexican-cartels-help-hezbollah-infiltrate-u-s/

The Taliban have said so themselves. As have the Afghani govt.
But what would they know about who supplies the weapons.

>he seriously thinks Russia will do nothing
What is Russia going to do?
If they send them anything substantial by land, it gets bombed. If they send them anything by air, it gets shot down.
They might send them shit on the down-low, but there's a limit as to what you can give by that method.
>will take a year to get to Tehran
We could probably do it in a few months. It's not that far from the Turkish border.

>we could invade Iran from the Turkish border

Attached: 0407332f701409df560156fe11.jpg (645x729, 58K)

Nice picture. You showed me.

They would bomb the hell out of Iran. You can look at maps all you want, it's not D&D. The US has a way of dealing with actual nations, its asymmetrical warfare that gives it trouble.

Because you're an absolute retard that probably thinks Iran is Iraq

>Strawman
>Conjecture
I don't think it's me that's the retard, user.

Turkey borders both countries user

Turkey isn't going to house an invasion force to Iran you stupid retard lmao

Iran is going to have to be dealt with eventually. But it's difficult they're capable and I don't think we're ready to deal with them.

If the US goes to war with Iran it will be done because Iran attacks the US. Turkey is a NATO member, maybe you forgot.

>Turkey isn't going to house an invasion force
Turkey is fairly worried about Iran. They trade with them more than the Gulf, but think their expansionism is threatening.

Well no, last time I checked Taliban denied getting any weapons from Russia and Afghan gov. said it was unverified rumors, so stop with that bullcrap. No one believed that bullshit and so war no evidence have been provided. Reminds me when arabs got beaten by Israeli navy so hard, they stated claiming it was US Navy they were fighting against.

and the world will magically join us in the Coalition of the Willing, I like to make shit up too

>Turkey is fairly worried about Iran
>that's why They trade with them more than the Gulf and openly refuse to abide with anything we do about Iran
lmao

yeah i can see lots of reasonable situations where iran would commit ritual suicide and attack the greatest military power on the planet

>last time I checked Taliban denied getting any weapons from Russia
newsweek.com/taliban-claim-russians-provided-their-guns-afghanistan-probes-reports-641426

Attached: 68d616b9-9ea0-4773-bf8f-ac571c487211.png (736x75, 6K)

Holy shit you're dumb, you really don't understand how NATO works. You think you're smart but you're really just a moron with strong opinions. Opinions with no arguments to back them up.

They don't have to, it might just look like they did.

>Turkey will help us invade Iran guise
I don't think it's me that's the retard, user.

>and openly refuse to abide with anything we do about Iran
What are we "doing about Iran" that they aren't abiding with?

Look at the news for once, retard

>Russia is willing to help Iran out immensely
Literally zero reason to expect that. They haven't done shit to the US in Syria, and Assad is a much more important and closer ally than the Iranians.

You know Iran is between Iraq and Afghanistan and surrounded by US bases and logistics on 3 sides right?

I am. Turkey is currently negotiating with Russia, Syria, and Iran to ensure, among other things, Iranian proxies don't come anywhere near them. Why would that be?

>Iraq
how to start another Iraqi Insurgency, the plan
>Afghanistan
lmao

Afghanistan's govt. is actually quite cold to the Iranians, thanks to their constant supply of money and weapons to the Taliban.

>Turkey is currently negotiating with Russia, Syria, and Iran
>Iranian proxies don't come anywhere
What the fuck are you even trying to say? Speak English

>collapsing to the Taliban each passing month, lmao

>Iran is going to have to be dealt with eventually
Why?

>Explain!
>Explain again! No, I don't have to offer anything! I just demand explanations, call them dumb, and offer none in return!
ayy, an old-fashioned troll.
You don't know what's happening in Astana, or much of anywhere, really. Are you armatard in disguise? Because you're that retarded.

So did the japs in ww2, yet that didn't stop them from actively aiding crashed japanese pilots during pearl harbour

huh, weird that they think only they should have nukes in the region

>literally thinks Turkey is going to help us invade Iran
>spergs out and incoherently talks about how Turkey is actually helping us against Iran
yikes

God I hope America destroys Vezenuela so hard that doctors, engineers and scientists will act like refugees and march towards Texas.

Because they're a threat to too many nations.
They're also an expansionist power with a radical Ideology.

a lot of iran has similar geography to afghanistan but it's bigger and has more money.
It could be very messy

You know what's really yikes?
Having AIDS.

Attached: wjzolubhyik_by_drangnachosten-d5wxhmq.jpg (604x474, 74K)

Have you not read the article, dude? It's not even the main Taliban command, it's two splinter cells talking shit. One of them said that they took Russian weapons from another opposing Taliban faction which were supplied to them through Iran as they themselve claim, not Russia directly. The second splinter faction claiming to receive Russian weapons through Tajikistan and their only proof is just one Kalashnikov? When there's like billions of them being smuggled through the borders each year? Not to mention that nowhere in article there's any confirmation from Afghan government on official level to any of that. One government official says it's just rumors and the other is """anonymous source""" claiming that Russians and Talibans are working together, again with no evidence. Like, seriously?

Attached: 678A3879-B3D1-4D1E-B01F-5C1EC33931AE.png (594x750, 712K)

>It could be very messy

Will be. This is why the US needs to eliminate it's dependence on Middle Eastern Oil completely. Then after that's gone you can bomb Iran before they build Nuclear tipped ICBM's which is what is going to happen.

If the US removes it's dependence on Middle Eastern Oil who cares if the Iranians blow up the entire Middle East.

I wouldn't give a fuck. They could even hire Hezbollah and the Mexicans to shoot up Los Angeles and I wouldn't give a shit. But that's another story, and that has something to do with the MSS and PLA as well.

Attached: syd_mead.jpg (1280x873, 339K)

A ground invasion of Iran would be pretty difficult. It's not like Iraq, the terrain is mountains and hills and we'd have to fight through to Tehran.

It would be kind of like the invasion of Afghanistan, except instead of the Taliban, Saddam's army is dug in defending Afghanistan.

The US has been independent of Middle Eastern oil for nearly a decade now.

Helping a individual soldier does not mean shit its just human nature

>The US has been independent of Middle Eastern oil for nearly a decade now.

Not in the way that a interruption of the flow of Oil from the Gulf States would not interrupt the economy. Yes essential functions of government and the military would largely be unaffected. However the economy would take a major hit.

>It would be kind of like the invasion of Afghanistan, except instead of the Taliban, Saddam's army is dug in defending Afghanistan.

Sounds sketch.

you just described the USA perfectly

It’s not about the oil, it’s about controlling the sale of the oil to keep the dollar strong.

Serious question. If the Persian Gulf and Straits of Hormuz exist as a risk to oil exports from fields in Saudi Arabia, why not just build pipeline infrastructure to Saudi's west coast?

Attached: SaudiMap.jpg (1007x1083, 283K)

>you just described the USA perfectly
As an American I only have a problem with corrupt and incompetent officials posing a threat to the national security of the United States of America. Invading other nations other nations that are geopolitical threats to my country and the world don't bother me.

>It’s not about the oil, it’s about controlling the sale of the oil to keep the dollar strong.

Sounds like a good idea.

>If the Persian Gulf and Straits of Hormuz exist as a risk to oil exports from fields in Saudi Arabia, why not just build pipeline infrastructure to Saudi's west coast?

The pipeline infrastructure already exists. However the Iranian capability to interrupt the flow of oil extends beyond blocking the flow of oil.

Attached: saudifieldsandpipes.png (750x551, 88K)

They can destroy the oil fields themselves. As well as strike Europe itself.

Attached: iranians.jpg (2500x3073, 967K)

Just look at the maps.The Iranians can launch thousands of these rockets at the oil which we all depend on.

I was watching a talk by a Navy Admiral whose name escapes me. He talked about how the Chinese have a grand strategy while we in the United States completely lack a grand strategy.

Attached: occidentalasiapetroleum.jpg (1500x1320, 339K)

>Trump's chances of reelection utterly destroyed
>SJWs and faggot Democrats have a field day in 2020
>America is even more pozzed than before

Attached: Iran Hostage Boogaloo.jpg (800x487, 86K)

The Russians more or less control the airspace up to the Iranian border on the Caspian Sea. The US ain't gonna start sinking ships on that lake. As for getting to Tehran, the Turks aren't going to be getting to involved, so it will be transiting Iraq and Afghanistan and a captured port on the Persian Gulf. Tehran is in a high mountain valley. It's uphill all the way and the ridges run crosswise to all approaches. US is gonna take it hard all the way.

Sure, but if the Iranians do that, the US will have a clear casus belli, and international backing. Iran knows this, and I would like to think it's a rational enough actor to want to avoid escalating the conflict to a level which will end in the destruction of their state.

>Hopefully somebody get elected that has some sense.

Trump is okay but he's gonna have to put Rand Paul or somebody interesting as Vice to win reelection. Pence is a fucking moronic prick.

>United States completely lack a grand strategy.
No it doesn’t. The strategy is to do what’s best for Israel, the bankers, and the military industrial complex.

Well if the US strikes they'll have a reason to do so. US/NATO doesn't have the capability to prevent them from destroying a good portion of the oil. They have too many missiles and they have a good number of them underground. Missile Defense isn't up to the task of defeating all of them.

>Pence is a fucking moronic prick
He and Donald must get along well, then.

Hiding them from the authorities and attempting to aid in their escape is not
The traitors being exclusively japanese ethnically is a fair bit more than a coincidence

Begone from this place, discord tranny

Not worth it

I guess Iran is the next Japan in a hundred years.

If not now, never. Iran will achieve nuclear capability sometime in the near future and be able to ensure it's own sovereignty by being able to destroy the rulers of Israel and Saudi Arabia.

> They haven't done shit to the US in Syria

Except fight US proxies and prevent the rise of ISIS, but nice spin.

It's called deterrence, numbnuts.

If Iran nuked anybody for pretty much any reason outside of an army already advancing, they wouldn't just get nuked in response, but invaded by an even bigger army.

Holy shit, why are you people so stupid?

1.) Iran bitches and cries to UN

2.) Iran fires a bunch of rockets/short range missiles at Israel/Saudi's which only intensifies attacks on them

3.) US Btfo's Iranian infrastructure but doesn't send in ground troops because they don't want to occupy another big muslim country

4.) Russia/China cry at the UN but don't do anything of note

5.) Turkey publicly condemns US but secretly helps them

6.) Maybe some shia's do a terror attack in US, which only pisses US off more

7.) Oil prices get fucked with a bit due to instability in Hormuz

8.) US eventually stops bombing and says mission accomplished. Iran hails divine victory because it's still alive.

Anything else is just Jow Forumsestinian alarmism or vatnik delusions.

>US Btfo's Iranian infrastructure but doesn't send in ground troops because they don't want to occupy another big muslim country
>US eventually stops bombing and says mission accomplished
Both of these are so hilariously dumb, but ok. I won't get mad when we have to invade anyways because Iran will keep missile striking any tankers until the war ends in total capitulation.

>destroy the rulers of Israel and Saudi Arabia.
Implying this is a bad thing.

The US needs to have this Green New Deal so we can get off of the Arab Oil. Who gives a fuck if Cortez-Ortiz and Bernie are shilling it. Once we get off of the Arab Oil who cares what the fuck happens over there.

>Oil prices get fucked with a bit due to instability in Hormuz

Try $200/barrel. Try the whole region in flames.
Get your shit together.

Attached: burningfields.png (627x404, 350K)

In addition to the Iranian Revolutionary Guard and Hezbollah fucking around in Iraq making life difficult for us there.

The expats of TehrAngeles are primarily jews

>The expats of TehrAngeles are primarily jews

There have been many that have come since then. I remember after Obama got elected I started seeing burka's and hijabs for the first time. They're not all Sudanese and Arabs.