Ordered a rifle 3 months ago

>ordered a rifle 3 months ago
>UPS says it was delivered about 2 months ago
>gunstore still hasnt called

WHAAAAT THEEEE FUUCKKKKKKK

Attached: 0ACA079B-016D-4A5F-B611-9B545169B797.png (231x231, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruthaboutguns.com/2016/06/foghorn/death-kitchen-counter-ffl-no-new-licenses-distributors-stop-shipping/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get the tracking history, somebody had to sign for the gun when it was delivered

or it was stolen in shipment and the receipt was faked

otherwise I call b.s.

you waited 3 months before checking ?

are you dumb? call them.

>rifle arrives, 24 hours pass with no word
>he doesn't call the store
Are you a fucking retard? Sellers do dumb shit. I've had rifles shipped without my contact info, or anything about the rifle anywhere in the box. Call them, you idiot

I really hope you're memeing, if you wait more than two weeks then that shit was either "lost" in the mail or it's for sale at your el gee ess right now for twice what you paid for it.
Mine's supposed to come in tomorrow. I'm hoping they'll call me by Saturday, I wanna go shooting with my brother when he gets back in town this weekend. If it's delivered and I don't hear from them by next Tuesday, then I'm gonna go in and ask.

I mean, theyd have to hold it for longer than that wouldnt they?

>Jow Forums aspie refuses to call someone and speak to them about their property
more news at 11.

I had something like this before.
I was waiting for a call, but then decided to call them myself and it took them a while to find it.
I should be grateful that I don't have to get it from gun stores, instead I get my guns from some old guy in a house.

>I get my guns from some old guy in a house

Kitchen table FFLs ftw.

How do you find them and what is the legality on it

In college, I drove home 8hrs each way in one weekend just to get an SKS I had shipped from across the country. I got to the LGS and they couldn't find it so they let me look around the back with them. Ended up finding it behind the door in the employee bathroom after 15 minutes.

And no, there weren't any stains on it.

...and then everybody clapped.

Google search for FFLs in your area. Google maps to see their "store front". If its a house then you know its a kitchen table FFL. But I can't believe you are questing if its legal when the person has a fucking Federal Firearms License...

I mean the guy didn't call the gunstore for 2 months after his gun was delivered, he's clearly not the brightest.

I'm not op you dumb nigger. First day on Jow Forums?

Yes but I have heard of instances of counties and places cracking down on these home ffls.

Do most people with an ffl offer this? Ive only found one near me and its a class 07 license.

Yikes sweetie. You should have called like 2 or 3 days after UPS said delivered, they probably sold it thinking you'd never show anyway.

>immediate accusation of newness
Listen buddy, you don't have to try so hard to fit in, we were all new at some point.

Why do people still get guns shipped to gun stores? The shop 20 min away wants 30 bucks, but the FFL 5 min away that transfers it right from his house does it for 15.

Gun Stores should die like Shopping Malls.

> Calling someone a dumb nigger when you get called out for being a dumb nigger

I don't know where you live but beyond some odd ass business zoning law or some shit I don't see how they can crack down on a legally licensed dealer. There is no FFL "offer" involved...either they work out of their house or they own a store. And the ones that work out of their house are known as... *DUN* *DUN* DUUUUUUNNNN*... Kitchen Table FFLs.

>Yes but I have heard of instances of counties and places cracking down on these home ffls.

Counties? FFL is federal law you dumbshit.
As for "Cracking down", that means the Feds won't issue the FFL. If the person HAS an FFL then the point is entirely moot.

Christ you're slow.

>Send 3 lowers to LGS without researching
>$30 transfer fee per gun

Attached: A2B25A93-9488-4CF5-9D72-267EEDF96BAA.gif (200x200, 2.9M)

>I'm hoping they'll call me by Saturday
WTF is this shit? last time had a gun sent to LGS I showed up same day and took my shit home. It takes a special kind of faggot not to have the balls to pick up a phone

literally go to buds guns and search for ffl's in your zip code, and order by fee, lowest to highest

My LGS charges the same as my local "kitchen table" FFLS and offers much better service. I'd rather throw them the money so that when I need something from them I already have an established relationship. Currently they know I'm "the guy who buys the wierd NFA stuff and handcannon pistols" so whenever they get that kind of thing in they give me first crack at it.

If they charged more money I would reconsider, but their prices are very reasonable.

>tripfag

Literally nothing on my comment implied I was op.

Must they keep records of transactions accessible and the like?

>its federal law so that means states can't do anything

Please mister wise man go tell that to Cali and numerous states, also all the States with marijuana now guess that's all just an imagination.

It's moot because there's no "crackdown" of kitchen table FFLs at any level.

Buds doesnt even list the only individual I know near me with an ffl who isnt a store. Hell it doesnt even list the only 2 LGS in town.

thetruthaboutguns.com/2016/06/foghorn/death-kitchen-counter-ffl-no-new-licenses-distributors-stop-shipping/

I never said you were OP, I was just pointing out you're a really dumb fucking nigger.

Danks, ma sduvid white boi. a'll use yoir goon at a better purbose :dd

Attached: anthony-stokes.jpg (635x635, 39K)

Okay retard. Get filtered. Go back to your containment generals.

Is it Turners Outdoorsman?

100% bullshit, but that's to be expected from TTAG who only wants the (((clicks))). Read the comments, the part about the ATF not issuing licenses is debunked.

There are a handful of distros who won't deal with FFLs without a storefront, a couple required pictures of mine along with inventory.

Keep buying your guns from the stores, you don't deserve the comfort and pleasantries of a kitchen FFL.

Not all of us are city fags or even live close to a city, I already looked up ffls like I said only one near me and its a class 07 I doubt he wants to do transfers.

LOL bitch you’re dumb as fuck. when I used to work at a gun store we’d give people a month to pick up their shit. any later than that and it’s a free gun for us. we had a big wheel with all of our names on it in the back of the store and every time a gun hit 30 days without being picked up, we’d give it a spin and see who the lucky winner was. got myself 2 SCAR 17S, a Tavor, two Sigs, a Glock 20, and a Benelli M4 that way! Your gun probably got prize wheeled away two months ago, idiot.

i totally believe this!

>2 months
>call
Walk the fuck into the store and ask. Christ.

Attached: 1535342596278.jpg (652x437, 26K)

Site says specifically "DON'T CALL US, WE'LL CALL YOU", and they claim it'll come though within 1-4 days. I don't plan on calling, if there's a problem then I will just drive up there and talk to them about what's going on.

Attached: Fuck that $40 fee though.png (548x108, 64K)

You're a fucking retard.

You took it too far, man. You could've gotten OP sweating bullets if you just held back and said you got a Ruger 10/22 or something and eliminated that part about a comical game show spinny wheel.