I won't to become a marine biologist/mammal trainer, what MOS do I have to join?

I won't to become a marine biologist/mammal trainer, what MOS do I have to join?

Attached: phenomena_kdog.jpg (353x411, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0f8yjoToMF8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I won't
>to become a marine
Yeah, checks out.

Ask a Navy recruiter, maybe?

Give up, you are not allowed to fuck the dolphins.

There are so many dumb things about your post idk where to begin. If you want to train animals or be a marine biologist the military isn't the smartest option. It's the military not a fucking zoo. Less then 1% of the military deals w animals at all, so why would you go there? Second you need an education. To be a marine biologist you need a PhD or masters at least. To be an animal trainer it'll help to at least have a degree in biology or something animal related so when you apply to a job you have something on your resume besides I like animals. Dog handlers in the army at least are usually in mp mos. Again you usually have to do an enlistment (3-4 years) bf you even get a shot at going to school for it if you will even get a shot at a school slot bc guess what, everyone would like to have a cool dogo friend to fight crime and kill terrorists with. Bf you can be a trainer you usually have to be a handler. Or u could just be a civilian safe yourself the time and go to school for animal shit.

>I won't to become a marine biologist/mammal trainer, what MOS do I have to join?
YMBAL8YOTPH

Marine biologist is the communications degree of STEM

Attached: b4406ce9b300d90935be83bd1275b3fb.jpg (720x513, 54K)

> Give up, you are not allowed to fuck the dolphins.
You sure?

Attached: 1553646997314-2.png (1038x1102, 200K)

idk what I expected

Russian

youtube.com/watch?v=0f8yjoToMF8

Attached: FuturaAmerDoys.jpg (1200x1180, 173K)

This.

Not gonna lie, he does paint a pretty compelling picture.

Attached: 3D1906A2-3AB8-40D7-9CE6-A6AE34FEFFC9.jpg (450x253, 16K)

Can I get some context on this?

>reddit

What more context do you need? Either people were genuinely interested in dolphins fucking, or they want to fuck dolphins.

>cancerous namefag with a fag name
>is a retarded Jow Forumsnigger
Checks out

I was curious as to who that dude was. Was he just some random guy on leddit pulling things out of his rectum, or does he actually work with dolphins? I was hoping someone here would know.

Now I'm curious, would fucking a dolphin be considered bestiality?

Well, dolphins are animals, so I'd assume so. My question is if it would be ok to do so if dolphins were close to being as intelligent as human beings

Attached: 1419704881738.png (300x300, 120K)

First off, what the fuck. Second, why do you have that saved?

Attached: 1556925630981.jpg (841x1024, 23K)

Well, would it be ethical to fuck an alien even if it wasn’t humanoid? Perhaps in the same vein of age of consent, there should be an intelligence level of consent across species.