"Hey Nutnfancy, what do you think about this new gun?"

>"Hey Nutnfancy, what do you think about this new gun?"

I’ll tell you what I think, new GRV for you guys today on the Nutnfancy project.
Let's check out this new Remington semi-auto. I'm sure you guys are asking, "Nutnfancy this is a GTW pistol, right? HOFer?” I'm sure you guys want to know all the juicy bits and what we think about it here on the Nutnfancy Project (tm), but first check out my EDC for today *SHWISSHHH* Super cool, isn't it? Flat Dark Earth. I added an extra layer of Duracoat. And skateboard tape for extra jimping. Second kind of cool, amirite? How about these fantastic Casio watches *DANANANANA* Isn't that coloration just sweet? Don't forget to buy our awesome official TNP patches sold by my son TactiaclDoodle. Crew members always helping out here on The Nutnfacy Project! I bet you're wondering whether this new pistol is an HOF contender? But first we should analyze its POU and remember to factor in SAWC! Let's take a look at my TP next. TP, that stands for talking points, dummy. Anyway, short version is, this gun SUCKS. You heard it here first, on the Nutnfancy Project. It's about half an ounce too heavy. TCE guys. Remember what that means? Exactly, Time, Calories and Energy. As always, your mileage may vary. Keeping it real on TNP guys, you know me! Still this pistol would be great for IWBC, perfect for a Sheepdog to CC on a daily basis or for a WROL scenario. It's always about mobility vs firepower, guys, you know that.
Also guys, egg crate foam! That stuff's the best!
Nutnfancy out.

Attached: GEAR CHECK.png (850x637, 404K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bEA_KpJszas
mormonnewsroom.org/topic/genealogy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

blackhawk CYEOTEEE tan

TD cerakoted this one for me bros, woahhh, sickkk

Post THAT image.

Yeah.

Pls don't.

How much time did you waste typing all this?

Attached: 1349160746722.png (313x315, 92K)

Yeah, yeah. Bottom line is that Nutnfancy is the two things I want from a reviewer: thorough and honest. He’s just too Mormon and too autistic to lie. So, all memes aside, if I’m going to spend real money on something, I’ll actually sit and watch every last minute of his review of it and take what he says seriously. Unlike a lot of gun e-celebs *cough*Eric*cough* I’ve seen him give bad reviews to stuff from big-name companies - he’s not a shill and what he says deserves to be considered before you make a purchase.

This is some fine Nutnposting right here
He may be an absolute sped but I like his videos enough to toss him a shekel a month for early access.

youtube.com/watch?v=bEA_KpJszas

>How about these fantastic Casio watches *DANANANANA*
Hilarious, dude. Quality post. Keep it up big guy don't let the jews get ya down.

Am I the only one still watching hoping he snaps?

I feel like it's gonna happen soon.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 6.55.59 PM.png (1200x659, 1.15M)

which image

Oh god...

THAT image.

I literally bought my boyfriend a nice Casio watch for his birthday (along with a Galil parts kit and a bottle of whiskey) based on Nutn’s recommendation.

C H A T T A N O O G A

a fucking zooter

lmfao

Semper Fidelis to this fallen soldier

Attached: 1451972727919.jpg (1366x768, 153K)

PITTSBURGH

Attached: 876.jpg (512x288, 21K)

I'm a zoomer hopped up on amphetamines and energy drinks. I don't have time to watch a 3 hour long video about a pocket knife.

Do people actually take pictures with their stillborn children?

What the absolute FUCK

It’s a Mormon thing. Somebody explained it to me and I guess it does kinda make sense from their perspective.

Nutn does

Attached: 1490912910786.jpg (1024x514, 73K)

>not posting the edited one about SAWC and duracoat

Delete this I beg you

Please no

Attached: 1539512757152.png (512x384, 290K)

Whose penis is bigger, yours or his?

i thought we told you specifically not to do this
come on man it ain't that hard to not post it

Attached: disdain.jpg (800x807, 340K)

I did not need to see this today

Mine, but his is more feminine.

Refer to
Shit ain't groovy man
Like it's weird that picture exists sure but c'mon
It's kinda shitty to parade it around no matter what you think of nutn
Inb4 complaints of moralfagging or some bullshit since you guys are pros at shitflinging

Why would he post that?

Based

Attached: A96F63B3-45A9-4A3E-A549-C3E9C1FF3906.jpg (1242x1540, 1.07M)

It is a Mormon thing.
It ties in with the geneaology studies that they do.
They Believe that by prayer their deceased non Mormon ancestors can be saved and eternally joined to the Family in the Afterlife.

Since they also believe that life begins at conception, and a fetus has a soul that survives to the Afterlife, the Still born are Family as much as if they had lived a full life.

mormonnewsroom.org/topic/genealogy

What???

>It's kinda shitty to parade it around no matter what you think of nutn

i think he's a nigger

Attached: 1500731244135.png (266x281, 138K)

why did it take me one hour to read your post OP? wtf

there is always that nigger who posts this fucking cursed image in ever thread about this guy

It's honestly disgusting and unbased

kek. spot on. read it in his voice. Still love nutn, and still love you, fren.

Attached: pepeTamahawk.png (572x700, 509K)

We know he is autistic, but is he confirmed Morman? I know he lives in Utah, but I want to and I'm not Morman.

>dem hot young wet bitches

It's uncanny how accurate this is.

lel, he said the ras-47 is a good gun

>he's either a retard or a shill

BASED

Yes sir

Attached: nutn loss.jpg (625x790, 146K)

I unironically like him.

looks like someone is mad that someone else had an opinion...

Also if you live in Utah Valley, the store he checks out his review guns from is pretty fucking awesome. Once he brings them back they sell his review guns at a discount.

They’re even still all autistically marked up with his tape and little bits of paper that have the guns weight and name and shit. It’s kind of adorable.

>uses condor gear
>has the audacity to conduct random "gear checks" on strangers
i fucking hate this guy

I actually really like his reviews too. They’re a little extreme but he’s out running around and I’m not doing a damn thing and legitimately won’t. They’re entertaining and he’s fun to listen to. I don’t really have anything negative to say about him except I don’t like his kid but whatever

I would pay more for a firearm that he didn't touch or even look at

>here at the ranch we use all equipment in a tactical combat capacity
>on a fucking bolt gun review

There is nothing more embarrassing than a grown man running around with 75 pounds of gear to take slow shots at stationary targets and claim how efficient a product is in a combat scenario. Nutn genuinely strikes me as the embodiment of the first to die meme. I don't even mind larping, but holy shit it's just for fun.

WTF HAPPENED!?!

Attached: 1548986094424.jpg (300x168, 5K)

nice work with the aspect ratio tard

concur

>*SHWISSHHH*
My sides

>CONDOR BAD
Good goy, spend $800 on a plate carrier.

Namefagging, blogposting niggers don't like Jow Forums tradition? Imagine my shock.

Me on the right.

Autism^2

just_as_good.bmp

After his psa review it became clear what a retard he is

I remember him shitting on that LaRue ar15 that stopped working after he customized it, what did he say about PSA? I haven't watched his shit since he banhammered that guy who did the abridged TNP videos.

>*drills out rivets to remove a side rail from an AK because he didn't notice his optics mount had screws that could be loosened in order to move the optic in line with the bore so I can be zeroed*

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 1.66M)

>I haven't watched his shit since he banhammered that guy who did the abridged TNP videos.
i was in that thread when we came up with that idea. can't believe that user actually put in the effort to do it. nutinnancy could have left it alone and accepted some satirical humor but he's too autistic for that.

Damn shame too, those videos were great. All of the info, 10% of the autism of a full length nutnancy video. If you're out there user, ya dun good.

Attached: 1511134550005.gif (138x292, 55K)

the lad sat through possibly hours of that shit editing those few videos down. cheers to you, abridged user.

LIL CHEETUS

Here we go

The gun vault?