AR 15 9x39

Daily Reminder you will never get to own a VSS

I just want to reload 9x39
I just want to shoot 9x39
I just want an AR 15 9x39
I just want 9x39
Does anyone have any Info on the wolf AR 15 9x39 uppers?
targetsportsusa com/wolf-9-39-ar-15-complete-gas-impingement-upper-receiver-16-carbine-length-9x39upper16-p-109142.aspx
Califag so I cant even get the shorter barrel length ones.

Attached: 9.39.png (800x522, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

winchester.com/Products/Ammunition/Rifle/Super-Suppressed/SUP350
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>buy 7.62x39 upper
>have barrel bored out to 9mm

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

The bolt and everything else other than the mag and barrel works together?
>ar15let I don't know shit about the platform

9x39 is made from 7.62x39 necked out to seat a larger bullet, the bolt face is identical. You could make a 9x39 rifle from any 7.62x39 rifle with a replacement barrel.
Its akin to .223/5.56 and .300BLK

Wasn't Wolf supposed to start releasing 9×39 AR uppers or barrels or something?

Well, Winchester has you covered. The 9x39 is 259gr going 920 fps. A 265gr 350L is going 1060 FPS apparently. I was interested in this as a beefed up 9mm AR with an 8" - 10" barrel.
winchester.com/Products/Ammunition/Rifle/Super-Suppressed/SUP350

Attached: 350-Legend.jpg (624x325, 42K)

Krebs brought a 9x39 to SHOT 2019, hopefully we'll see more proliferation as popularity increases. Nobody moves an inch unless there's a market for it.

You could accomplish the same feel but with an updated system by using the 300blk idea.

>case is x35
>round is 7.62mm
>you could use a bullet of similar weight to a 9mm (115gr to 150gr)

Now you also have a pointed round (although they do sell round nose 7.62), that functions in a standard ar15 with only a barrel swap for ~70bucks.

Just a thought

slav guns are trash, get a .300 blackout like someone with a functioning brain if you want suppressed goodness.

>.300 blackout
>functioning brain

.338 Specter is always a viable option.

Attached: 338 300gr.jpg (1024x768, 98K)

KAK already makes a 9x39 barrel you stupid piece of shit.
If you actually cared, you would know that

Looks like a dunce hat

Did Winchester finally do the obvious and just straightwall the case with whatever bullet fits

Thats the look of superior interior ballistics. 9gr of AA#9 will send a 300gr SMK to 950fps+ from an 8" barrel.
Its a great cartridge to suppress because the volume of gas can be so low, basically on part with handgun cartridges.

There is a market for it. We have ammo, we have barrels and uppers, we have suppressors. We don't have mags and that has effectively crippled the round. When mags start showing up, the round will be more popular and the market for the round can finally exist. For the moment you can use 6.5 Grendel and 6.8 SPC mags, but that's not desireable.

Why do you even want 9x39 if you live in California? If you can't get a short barrel or a suppressor, it's pointless. Past 8 inches the round starts going transonic and will crack, but that doesn't matter much if you can't have a suppressor anyway. If they made supersonic rounds that are around 180+ gr, I would understand. But 350 Legend makes more sense if you can't go short or suppressed.

But those aren't cool spetznaz thumper boolets developed to convert chechens to red mist

literally linked one, asked if there is a 16in length barrel

.Listen here bud I know I'm in California but that does not mean I have trans bullets. I'll just load a smaller load or put on a permanent fake suppressor on but that's gonna look goofy as hell when it's going to be twice the size of the barrel. Could register it as an SBR but it feels wrong.
Also I just want BIG boolet, BIGG barrel, special snowflake gun

can AA#9 be substituted with red dot

Unlikely. Even 5gr of Red Dot would probably be over PMAX and under 800fps.
If you were okay with only having muzzle velocities of 750fps~ it'd be the perfect powder, but I doubt anyone wants that.

Look at this fucking retarded nigger who knows nothing about reliable expansion in subsonic loadings.

300 is fucking stupid. The instant 9x39 becomes readily available 300 will die due to actually being able to have subs expand.

just get yourself a big iron levergat in .45-70 if you want thumping and rainbow trajectories

WHY CANT SOMEONE JUST USE THE BLUE PRINTS AND BUILD IT IN AMERICA ON A MASS SCALE?!

>build a VSS in the US
>Have to tweak design
>give it a solid nonported 16" barrel
>put a sleeve over it to maintain aesthetic
>rifle is now functionally different from original
>have no factory ammo to base reliability testing on
>need to design and develop ammo specifically for this rifle
>rifle is worthless without the ammo
>have the mass produce the ammo or no one is going to buy the rifle
>no guarantee it'll be worth the time and money
>risk releasing an unreliable rifle, damage reputation, and ensure it never sells except to Slavaboo nerds

someone is
Theres a company called Slagga mfg thats trying to. They are even trying t do it in 9x39. The only problem is thats its basically a father and son shop so development has taken years.

also heres a vz.58 made to look like the vss

Attached: 1557347674771.jpg (1018x652, 354K)

Are they not aware how capitalism works? If the idea is good enough that you’re willing to work on it, it’s good enough to pay people to do it for you. Get some damn investors. They should at least have a go fund me. Christ we’re fucked

capaltism is failure defined.

seething fucking slavboo fags, your salt is delicious.
Never ever. Keep pining though, it makes for great entertainment.

So you want the Russian equivalent of 300 blackout in a AR platform?

Just you just get a 300 blackout? I understand wanting a AK in 9x39 but as an AR is gross.

Attached: IMG_20190223_170600747~3.jpg (2877x2721, 1.11M)

(you)

And Russia, Mao China, North Korean, Venezuela, ete.. have done some much better.

Even if you succeed, your rifle will look like pic related.

hnnng

Attached: heehaw.jpg (1599x1066, 249K)

300blk is a caliber for people who just watch gun videos on youtube all day and scraped together enough money to get a gun

9x39 mags have a way smaller taper than the 7.62 mags, AS VAL mags look pretty close to 5.45

>>>/leftypol/

>the Russian equivalent of 300 blackout
.300 blacked is the western equivalent of 7.62x39mm

>still frogposting in 2019

This.
Fucking no gunz faggots.

Uh....no.
The bolt and magazine for a 7.62mm vs 9mm are not the fucking same.

You're not very bright are you?

Attached: 9x39RussianCartridge-2.jpg (770x450, 29K)

9x39 also has a lot less taper to it than 7.62x39. Mags don't work and it's the single reason you don't see more 9x39 guns out there

He's half right though, the mags aren't the same. Look at the taper in your picture, 9x39 has a much straighter body, so it needs a straighter magazine. You can try stacking them in an AK mag, but I bet you won't get 10 rounds before you have problems. (Of course, OP is a faggot californian, so if 10 rounds work OK, I guess he's GTG.)

>9x39 releases with an actual platform in the states
>everyone realizes 9x39 is a huge, shitty meme
>massive wave of depression takes out a quarter of the gun community

Fucking this. Everyone thinks that 9x39 is some super round because we don't have it and it's clearly slav space magic or some shit when in reality it's just their version of .300BLK