What gun is this. I love this fucking movie and wanna buy it

What gun is this. I love this fucking movie and wanna buy it

Attached: gun.gif (245x160, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_requiring_teaching_of_the_Holocaust
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

p250

it's a steyr scout. your local walmart should have it

but really I've never seen a kettner mauser with its scope mounted two god damn feet off the receiver

Has to compensate for his masculine Aryan chin

Definitely a FAMAS.

Attached: Black Revolver Ocelot.png (1195x864, 1.78M)

>scope height set up for a proper chin weld
Why do they do this?

can't believe this actually happened

It's the same gun Al Pacino used in the movie Heat.

It's a Steyr Mannlicher-Schoenauer. This would be the Sporter model (means it doesn't have the wood right up to the end of the barrel).

Attached: 24907650_1.jpg (1024x372, 36K)

Movie name pls

Robots

Reminder this actually fucking happened

>>>/tumblr/

HATE CRIME HATE CRIME HATE CRIME

Attached: IMG_4465.jpg (686x720, 79K)

The rings have a gap in them so you can still use your iron sights if you need to. My brother had a deer rifle with that kind of mount, it works pretty well.

The Jews didn't make you watch this in school?

you had mandatory spot the jew class, too?

So what movie is this?

Schindler's list

Fusil d'Assaut de la Manufacture d'Armes de Saint-Étienne

Unironically a FAMAS

I didn’t go to school it’s run by the fucking jews

Not him, but in my school they made us watch the part in the Pianist where the dude in the wheelchair gets thrown out the window. Didn't see Schindler's List until well after high school.

>even the kike family came out and said this movie was bullshit

Attached: 1447041293227.jpg (1200x1802, 193K)

Strangely I didn’t. And I went to a rich all white public school

Same. Neither did I. Small public All white school in the Rural Midwest.

Is this an American thing? Why would they force anyone to watch Schindlers list? It's not really appropriate for school children. Also, literally never seen the movie.

They made us watch it at my school, and I'm out in Thailand. International school tho. They made us watch Schindler's List, Life is Beautiful, AND The Boy in the Striped Pajamas. Whoever wrote the curriculum was laying it on thick.

Happens is major cities where whites aren't a majority.

Boku No Pico

Akimbo 1887s

Two Aryan beauties. A shame they're lesbos, however what I'd give for a film of them carpet munching each other.

Based and ice cream filled

Steyr Mannlicher-Schoenauer Sporter rifle.

Seriously though, why did Spielberg waste thousands of dollars renting out a this expensive piece of shit when the real Amon Goeth didn't even own one? They could've just handed Ralph Fiennes one of the extras' Kar98s and it would've been actually historically accurate.

Attached: fatboi.jpg (547x315, 70K)

>Schindler's List
>The Boy in the Striped Pajamas

Cringe

>Life is Beautiful

Based

Also, who here /annefrank/? Fuck Elie Weasel btw.

Attached: Anne Frank.jpg (712x2051, 413K)

Enhance.

Attached: 1479145116599.jpg (2048x2048, 368K)

I literally watched this movie in Holocaust class and the fat retard teaching the course started crying even though he saw the movie every single semester for as long as he had been teaching his good goy course. Yes, Holocaust class for anyone wondering. It is absolutely real.

I lived in a Massachusetts town where 5 percent of the population was Jewish so naturally 95 percent of the school administration, upper bureaucracy, and local city councilman/mayors were of Ashkenazi and Khazari descent.

>Holocaust class
Is this just Jow Forums's new way of saying history class? Or do you have an entire class focused on the events of the Holocaust? ... Or is it a guide on how to Holocaust?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_requiring_teaching_of_the_Holocaust
No he is serious. Holocaust class. School curriculum dedicated entirely to learning about the holocaust.

>>Life is Beautiful
>Based
I mean yeah, it's a charming film with a terrific gutpunch of an ending, and I'm entirely willing to admit that, but the creatures pushing this hoax understand how the human brain functions, and they will go to great lengths to take advantage of your empathy to push it. I detest the people that push that level of indoctrination on children.

Yeah but wouldn't that just be part of history class?

Too greedy for that

When I was in high school, they made us watch The Pianist, Life is Beautiful, Uprising, Shoah, Hotel Rwanda, and The Killing Fields. But not Schindler's List.

Spielberg thought a "hunting" rifle was more poetic than a military K98 would be my guess. That Goerth wasn't just a soldier doing "his job" but instead someone who loved what he was doing, hunting human beings who he thought were nothing more than animals.

He also allegedly wore this type of hat when he was "out human hunting."

Attached: Chapeau_tyrolien.jpg (2583x2375, 1.15M)

Are you insinuating that the hologram isn’t good enough for its own class?!? REMEBER THE 6 TRILLION GOYIM!

Sadly , they never taught us any genocides in my school .

That is a actually smart cinematography

>hoax

Kill yourself

Cool so you're from sharon, newton or brookline
I lived on the border of brookline for a while, my neighbors were all ultra orthodox Jews who hated me and my wife because we'd work out like douchebags in our own backyard

nope never did.
> t. private school

BOW YA SHITS

And manipulation.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (900x900, 75K)

>Plebbit spacing
>No punctuation
Ooof.

Are you implying isn't what Amon Goeth was actually doing?

plot twist; it didnt

It has to have actually happend to be history user.

U jelly faggot?

Attached: IMG_6427.jpg (3888x2592, 3.65M)

Exact same in our school, just the bit where he's chucked out and then run over. That got a lot of laughs.

Mad over higher IQ I see

Is an elective in some schools so naturally the incels freak out

Is it true that most nazis were trannies?

Yes they also turned homosexuals into lampshades and Hitler was a fanatic germaphobe that was into getting shit on by his jewish concubines that he wanted to exterminate because he was actually half jewish himself and "invaded" Austria to destroy his family's cemetery so no one would know

I see someone got run out of /tv/ so they're shilling here now

Attached: autisminfinite.png (1252x4698, 1.13M)

I lived in a p heavily jewish area and no. Apparently you creatures get really butthurt over this movie? I don't get it

>wife
>workout
lost me there fatty

yes

Attached: gay nazis paulie.jpg (404x690, 86K)

wewlad

you sound p butthurt that most nazi's were trannies

it's always the same sperg

Hitler was also gay too. Google why he did night of long knives

Attached: gaydolf3.png (630x521, 58K)

Amon Goeth threads are surprisingly rare on /his/ though

Most of Schindler's list is total BS. I'm not even trying to go full Jow Forums. The wooden doors had metal fixings that kept gas in, the holocaust happened.

That said there is a lot of exaggeration because if you question it you are basically fucked for life. There is a lot of bullshit that was made up in the press after the word got out about some of the death camps. That being said Schindler's list is probably the most prolific and outright ridiculous of the holocaust lies. The fact that so many of the surviving jews who were in the movie at the end went along with it knowing full well that isn't how it actually went down certainly bolsters stromfags case when discussing the holocaust.

hes moved over from /tv/ after getting chased out of there

>Lie
it says right on the cover that it's a historical fiction. You're just too obsessed/sensitive about the issue

When I watched it in public school it wasn't presented that way. Most Americans think its an accurate depictions of events. I genuinely like the movie, I just don't know why Spielberg felt he needed to embellish so much. He could have just made something historically accurate and it would have been just as profound. Idk why you are so defensive about a movie that obviously tries to capitalize off its historical ties.

oomf

wtf is his problem?