I'm sexually attracted to guns and I can't help myself

Attached: Taylor-Swift-Photoshoot-033-Fearless-album-2008-anichu90-17449975-1184-1200.jpg (1184x1200, 846K)

if a gun had a foot, which part of the gun would it be?

Beavertail

Do you do butt stuff with them?

WELCOME HOME MY BROTHER, YOU HAVE BEEN MISSED!

>I'm sexually attracted to guns and I can't help myself
It's screwed up faggots like you who get hysterical Demo politicians screaming for gun bans. Turn yourself over to a fucking wig mechanic and stop perving out on mechanical devices, you fucking retarded cunt.

>no fun allowed

Feet

Don't worry user, you're in good company, ignore the normalfags, the opinion of anyone who started posting here during 2016 doesn't matter.

Attached: 123413243124.png (1280x720, 1.26M)

have sex

You are welcome here brother, we accept you with open arms. Take pride in who you are, don't let those judgmental fucks get you down.

I’m sexually attracted to traps and I can’t help it. The feminine penis is just so delicious.

You are welcome here brother, we accept you with open arms. Take pride in who you are, don't let those judgmental fucks get you down.

Kill yourself

with a gun

Nah, think I’ll go suck my bfs cute dick right now, then he can suck mine, then I’ll fuck him and make him cum in my hands and I’ll cum in his butt.

>implying democrats don't facilitate every sexual deviancy under the sun
Ammosexuality is the most oppressed of the LGBTPQWTFBBQ rainbow

>I'm sexually attracted
what is the first thing you see?

Attached: 9cd26d9f4faca27078cbb5c6c82ec672.jpg (800x651, 301K)

not op but thiccccc grip, skinny slide

Attached: aroused_duck.gif (367x265, 565K)

nobody cares

No you're not you attention-deprived fag

Mag baseplate

Or this

Die faggot

based

That luscious bakelite

>wig mechanic
BASED and REDPILLED boomer