Reading the tao, and it mentions decent men detest weapons and loathe using them...

Reading the tao, and it mentions decent men detest weapons and loathe using them. How does this make you feel fellow Jow Forumsommandos?

Attached: 1557700584029m.jpg (511x1024, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ljMPafQpfDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don’t even have a gun

The Chinese arent even human

Attached: the_chinese_are_not_human.png (2300x1335, 1.69M)

They're as human as you or I, brother

that ancient bullshit was written during times when guns weren't a thing.
guns are cool as fuck, but I don't want to hurt anyone with them.

How do you perceive it? I wouldn't think of getting rid of my weapons but I would hate to deal with killing another person as far as the aftermath. The ends justify the memes or whatever.

Sounds like some Commie bullshit brother -HH

Chinese are more human than child mutilating jews, muslims and Americans. They will rule the world soon enough while white nations devolve into brown pots of filth.

so... not that human?

doesnt mean i need to be incompetent with one. or not own one. jesus was better anyways.

good bait though.

It makes me glad I’m not a Taoist. It makes me really glad I’m not Chinese.

Attached: 9C06D2CB-CF52-4D06-8FC0-8D902C5915C3.jpg (900x626, 267K)

Didn't the First Earth Battalion believed in Taoism?

>starve to death
>eat kids
>let kids eat adults and then die because they can't fend for themselves

Pretty much your only options here, I don't think as westerners we can truly appreciate the horror of absolute, spirit crushing famine. In these extreme circumstances often killing the children is looked at as a mercy killing, as without parents they're likely too perish most likely in a more drawn out and suffering fashion.

Attached: Russian famine.jpg (1080x1277, 217K)

The Chinese are a slave race.

These fucking clowns realize food occurs naturally, right? If you walk outside and can "hear" nature, then you can eat. They really are non-white.

That photo looks like really poorly done atrocity propaganda.

lmao how does anyone starve ever

>These fucking clowns realize food occurs naturally, right? If you walk outside and can "hear" nature, then you can eat.
You are astounding levels of retarded, but yeah I'm sure your neckbeard ass could've survived all the world greatest famines no problem

Its a pretty well known photo, and cannibalism is pretty well reported during the Russian famines, not sure why there would be any need to make it up. Or do you think its all just eveil anti-communist propaganda?

Attached: Nicholas-Cage-Cant-Hold-Back-The-Laughter-Reaction-Gif.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

Yup, been thousands of years but THIS is their century. No doubt about it. Not like the last time they said this. Or the time before. Nope, THIS is it. For sure. Rulin the world

>but I don't want to hurt anyone with them.

so if someone was trying to kill you or your family and you had a gun, you wouldn’t shoot them?

They suffered and endured the throes of fast industrialization, they have a powerful military, a wealthy country, a respect for the group and Chinese identity and are going to colonise africa and work it the right way. They won't succumb to white guilt or the machinations of the jew.

I think he means unprovocated

Cool I guess.
Glad I'm not a Taoist.

Well no shit they say that, how else do you encourage people to give themselves up as sheep to be controlled by others? Is the tao saying that all government force is detestable and indecent as well, because that's where the majority of weapons are.

>Enough logistics and free time to acquire both film and a camera in early 20th century Soviet Union
>No bread could be found lol
Sounds like grade A bullshit to me

>Giving a shit what these slant eyed chinks think about weapons
Reminder that these fuckers have a rich history of terrorizing each other and resorting to cannibalism because they have no souls.

I won't stand for anyone accusing me of being a decent man.

Taoism is designed to value order above all. Dying meekly is more orderly than fighting for your own existence.

i don't want to engage in violence, but it would be foolish to not be prepared for the eventuality that someone may want to engage in violence with you

Just because you have to work your wage slave job serving me fries with a shake doesnt mean you want to

Sounds about right. Using weapons to kill leaves a mark on you that many people find hard to deal with. I've been shot at and shot back and I personally sleep fine at night, but then again I've never had to stab someone to death, for instance. It's pretty well established that the amount of distance you're able to keep from the physical act of killing can make the act easier to both do in the moment and live with afterwards. In my mind, killing someone with a knife or other melee weapon (most applicable to the quote at hand, given its place on history's timeline) is just about as intimate as it gets. I'd bet that can fuck people up pretty hard.

Fuck do I care what some ancient Chinese guy thought?

Fuck do I care what some ancient American statesman thought?

They most certainly dont have the same genetic capacity for empathy or creativity / abstract thinking

Attached: 1557730221112.jpg (320x204, 19K)

Read the rest of the image you fucking retard.

They eat people for the lulz. In red China they literally ate political enemies in huge cannibal festivals.

Based chinks

Keep crying pussy white pig

China deserved nanking.

>Hurrrr why would cameras not cease to exist when there's a famine
You seem a bit retarded.

>In red China they literally ate political enemies in huge cannibal festivals.
According to a dissident journalist in 2001, I sincerely hope anecdotal reports like that arent enough for you to form opinions, next thing you're gonna start citing CNN as a definitive source.

>They eat people for the lulz.
The vast, vast majority of chinese did not, hundred of years old incidents of horrific behavior doesn't really mean shit, you can find such things about nearly every single group of humans on the planet.

T. 5 foot tall Insect

Nope. I'm a white I'm just tired of getting crushed by the jew and seeing all the self hate and pathetic cuckoldry of other whites. Chinks won't succumb to such pathetic shit.

Maybe I'll find a nice Asian wife to breed so my kids will be born better than I was.

Attached: c18zdrorb5e11.jpg (960x914, 44K)

Not an argument. You say this I bet while subscribing to western lefty cumrag egalitarian bullshit thought too.

Whites won't stick up for themselves and their people but seems like the Asians will. There is nothing objectively wrong with half Asian half white.

The Chinese are as close to animals as humans can get

t. Nigger

Anyone who tries to act like Chinese are closer to animals than fucking abbos or something for fucks sake is straight delusional.

>asians
>accepting half breeds
this is your brain on virginity

Yes? I dont know what fucking universe youre living in but even pure whites in China are treated fine, many a times preferentially.

>cries about self hate
>is self hating

Attached: outO2z7.jpg (500x371, 22K)

No I'm not. I'm hating self hating white cucks, I dont have any problem being white. Whites have the richest and most successful history of any people in the world, I'm just saying seems like its the Asians time to shine and there is nothing "subhuman" about Asians.

Sun Tzu said a great general must be a master of the Tao.

imagine being asian and lying on the internet

>say white people have the richest most successful history of any people
>hurr u r asn

i just read "OP is a massive faggot" on a sticky note, how does that make you feel

>decent men detest weapons and loathe using them

I loathe lots of things I have to do by necessity and if you must do something by necessity (and moral necessity) do it well. I think you will find the Catholic Catechism has superior intellectual content and ethics. I suggest you read the portions on just war and legitimate use of force.

>there is nothing "subhuman" about Asians.
The ethics and morality (if it may be referred to as such) of Asia evolved entirely in subservience to totalitarianism. It may cloak itself in mystical nothings but it is what it is. The root principles of Christianity, that each person is weighed as an individual for their actions be they the lowest of highest strata and that the central figure of perfect moral reason was a man unjustly executed to the state on behalf of a mob has allowed the evolution of an ethic that cherishes human life and grants worth to each individual that simply does not exist in Asia. This is indeed expressed linguistically, the absolute 'I' that exists in e.g English has no direct pararellel in many Asiatic languages where 'I' is always contextual to the person being addressed e.g. a different I when 'I your son', 'I your employer', 'I your serf' etc. The individual is subsumed into a collective mass that has ethics only to the extent as they facilitate the totalitarian ruler or rulers of the collective. Lack of regard for individual life, unborn life and a lack of individual identity has crippled Asiatic culture will continue to do so as it is deeply rooted even in language.

>Pure White
>Happa
>Pure White

>muh christcuckery

Thanks for putting that early in your post so I know that I can safely ignore any preaching about morality contained within.

Also. There is nothing white about abrahamic religion.

Attached: CirconcisionRothenburg.jpg (1024x768, 212K)

That wasnt the point. Your argument doesnt make sense. If they are fine with pure whites and even prefer them in some cases why are they going to treat a half white any worse than a Chinese or a white?

>There is nothing subhuman about Asians
Rape of Nankin, Batan death march, Great Leap Forward, Nork Death Camps, Worst Korea Secret Police, Female Lead Religious Cults, Rabbid Feminism that puts Sweden to shame...

Because mutts are hated by both races. The kind of whore that gets with a foreigner wants a foreigner kid not a mutt, and natives hate mutts because they are not just foreign they are a bastardization of themselves.

a lot of asian tears ITT

I can literally quote whites doing stupid shit too what of it? Whites are literally replacing themselves willingly and are actually Jewish cattle at this point. Whites en masse adopted a religion from sandniggers that had nothing to do with them, whites in america mutilate kids like jews do, whites fire bombed Japan, whites nuked Japan etc.

Every race has done shit like that if they have any kind of access to power.

I dont believe you.

I'm sorry that your intellectual capacity is limited to catchphrases from pol and unblinking refusal to recognise the fundamental impact and unique influence of Christianity on western culture (whether you subscribe to it or like it or not) means....and you may need to sit down and think about this....you are an idiot.

post guns Chang

>from Jow Forums

Nu/pol/ is literally filled with christcucks. That makes zero sense.

I'm not denying christianitys unfortunate influence on whites but I'm not going to pretend like its all good. Christianity has ruined whites and original sin is one of the most toxic disgusting poisonous ideas.

>I can literally quote whites doing stupid shit too what of it
I bet I can quote more, and all of the things I quoted are from the last century. Not like it matters even if yellow bellies get the upper hand you will do what you did 1500 years ago when you had the upper hand, cuck each other, genocide each other and have your greatest achievement be getting some Zebras.
>I dont believe you.
Nigger there are plenty of studies that show both races have a poorer view of mutts. Part of the reason why mutts are suicidal.

lol no. abandoning christianity has ruined whites and even non-whites. now post your guns 'white man'

>Christianity has ruined whites
Proud Pagan Scandies lost all stand up battles against Christians and sold whites to Arabs for shiny beads.

>fellow Jow Forumsommandos
Hey moshe

>I don't want to
>what if someone forces you

Because Asians have industrialized and gone further faster compared to whites who have had much longer to do the same.

Youre literally a fucking retard. You think its coincidence whites adopted a religion spawned off from judaism and are riddled with self hate especially while the religion pushes original sin and has Jewish figures contained all within? You christniggers are the most brainwashed retards I have ever had the misfortune of communicating with.

Attached: ff95.png (1681x2802, 377K)

Again the mantra of echochamber catchphrases a if they matter.
Christianity has been the predominant religion of 'whites' for the last thousand years. Which happens to precisely overlap with the rise to global technical, cultural and military dominance of the globe by European civilisations. You've drowned your brain in idiocy. Original Sin merely recognises that humans are not born good. This is a self evident truth only collectivists like communists make flawed suppositions that human nature is inherently good, funnily enough their attempts to ate societies based on such principles fails. While societies that were accepting of the concept of original sin (and reality) thrived and became the masters of the globe. I can smell the reek of disturbed teenager with limited mental capacity off your posts. No wonder you have absorbed so much pol tier retard level faggotry

>self hate
says the person who hates himself

Oh I see your obsessed with Jews.What a surprise.

Whites had to invent industrialization chang. You just had to steal it.

>mantra
>catchphrases

is that what historical fact is now? Youre denying original sin too? You fucking idiot.

>muh Jow Forums

You stupid post 2014 faggot nu/pol/ is riddled almost entirely with idiots like you now so dont presume to call me Jow Forums when you'd fit in perfect.

I dont . I clarified this earlier.

>durrr jews aren't actually powerful hurr I ignore every single fact I dont like durr

Being wilfully retarded on this when we have the internet is literally inexcusable.

Attached: ff_22.png (1586x1696, 1.08M)

>8gag happa talking about muh nu/pol/ when they are running gay ops to diss Christianity

>Reading the tao, and it mentions decent men detest weapons and loathe using them
not this naive bullshit again. Why is it that this dumb cliche of "we hate weapons or violence! it's unnatural" poetic bullshit in everything?
Does a tiger loath it's teeth and claws? Does a bear? Do Rhino's detest their horns and thick hide? Do gorillas wish they don't have the strength to snap a fucking tree in half and crush bowling balls with their jaws? What the fuck is this shit?
We are human beings, our main weapon is our minds and our minds cooked up the use of tools to compensate for our pitiful physical being. To detest and loath tools is to detest and loath the entire momentum of our species and existence. I am not going to take the whimperings of a poet whose head is so far up their own asses over the grand chaotic force of evolution and survival that have been grinding on for millions of years.

Muh Joos. Does not know that Christianity was a core component of the white societies he praises as they rose to global dominance in all areas of human endeavour. Spouts abhorrence of Christianity like hitler trying to justify lying.

>doesnt hate himself
>claims he's white and hates white people
>wants mix breed asian kids

Attached: Blank+_75c83f5f6e350380b15a14c5e0f956ea.jpg (528x396, 87K)

The 30 years war was about the power structure in Europe, not religion you idiot,

>muh based christian board

Imagine being such a deluded newfag you think a board that spawned off the destruction of a place known for being filled with Nazis always liked your dumb Jewish religion. Stupid dumb abrahamic scum.

Christianity was the reason for the jews you loved so much gaining their power so I shouldnt be surprised youre here defending it.

Yes jews are a problem, if you deny that at this point youre literally fucking insane.

I said I hate self hating white people and the ones who are controlled and happily would see the absolute and total destruction of their own group, and I stand by that.

Look in this thread how many gladly defend abrahamic sandnigger religion.

>can't read

Attached: ff9.png (1196x1964, 614K)

I'm not a brain dead zog conspiracy loon. You're away with the birds

Why Asia will never be a global power, the post. Got mit uns, not you little man, not you.

>lying about your own posts
>get btfo and cry about christians

Attached: 0ff(1).jpg (276x227, 14K)

>The 8gagger schreaches in pain as he strikes you
>Real Nazis hated christianity
Same tired memes from a decade ago
Tell me happa boy did your Evangelical papa take you to church when you wanted to play vidya?

>if I keep calling it a conspiracy it makes the facts go away

youtu.be/ljMPafQpfDU

Just go back to watching television you retard.

Lying? Where you retard? I literally said whites are the most successful race in the world. Why do you think I hate to see people support genociding themselves and following a religion spawned from child mutilating sandniggers?

Nazis did hate christianity. Not that you even know what positive christianity was or anything about them besides whatever dumb meme you read on reddit.

Attached: usury_is_great.png (1534x1121, 344K)

You are fucking disgusting, pull yourself together

Attached: 1546419949410.jpg (688x960, 156K)

What does that quote have to do with what ive been posting ?

Love yourself and love your own.

>muh dick
nig tier argument. hadjis are cut more than anyone. american wise prots started that trend and we all know that protestants arent people.

Asians havent done shit compared to whites

I do but I can't love a people that refuse to love themselves. I have nothing against Asians and they seem to be a good people, seems like a good fallback if whites never actually get up.

>muh dick

Imagine trivializing the act of mutilating infants to this degree. Good little American jew cattle.

>Hadjis are cut more than anyone

Because of their number. Guess what they share in common with christfags? Religion spawned from the same source. Guess what ive been posting this entire thread?

Not sure the point of you pointing that out, I havent defended muslims and ive repeatedly said sandnigger in reference to those groups of "people".

>muh dick
>more hadjis than christians
you're falling apart

There are more muslims than Christians yes you retard. Islam is the largest religion in the world.

Attached: 1555088360470.jpg (471x388, 94K)

Okay youre actually retarded nevermind.

If we're talking about just chink men, they aren't wrong. The Chinese army are a bunch of spineless wimps that will bow down to whoever shouts at them the loudest which is why they're supporting a system that treats them like dirt, which is what Tao was directly alluding to.

Attached: cdb.jpg (499x499, 19K)

>Protestants over 1 bil
>Catholics 1 bil
>Orthodox half a bil
>Others a quarter of a bil
>Kebab 700 mil