Give me one reason I shouldn't buy this as a 4 wheeler gun when I'm cruising da woods

Give me one reason I shouldn't buy this as a 4 wheeler gun when I'm cruising da woods

Attached: 17057-DEFAULT-l.jpg (900x474, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ballisticsbytheinch.com/10mm.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If it's in anything but 10mm

Fuggin do it. The only bad thing about them is they are a bitch to take apart and reassemble. Just use a spray solvent and spray lube.

This, get your centimeter on OP

Attached: 10mm.png (1016x526, 113K)

ballisticsbytheinch.com/10mm.html

>taking apart a hi point

Attached: 1556623531015.jpg (306x392, 77K)

It's not their double stack version.

This. You're supposed to shoot it dirty until it stops working then throw it away and get another one

Go for it, they're cheap, and actually not bad.
There's bullpup stocks available if you fancy that.

There's no extended magazines for that thing yet. Also .45 will be cheaper.

My fcg broke on mine, I think they suck personally but do you user.

You know they would've fixed it for free, right

Yea but it’s just lame that it broke in the first place. Cool warranty though, just shitty manufacturing.

You can run the thing through a bandsaw and the company will replace it for free.
Most people don't experience broken FCGs on them.

because a psa ar15 is just a little more

Do it, they're fun as shit.

Attached: IMG_20190503_193732409.jpg (1431x805, 255K)

Because the older 995 looks cooler.

>4-wheeler gun

why do you guys feel the need to make up new reasons to buy guns? if you want the gun just buy it, you don't have to fucking rationalize it with some made up purpose like TRUKK GUN or HAWG GAT

Nah. I bought two for under 180 each. Look around OP. They are also a lot handier for a fuck off adventure gun.

Maybe because some of us actually have different outdoor activities than your average 4 chinned and the money to spend on equipment that helps us to maximize the utility and enjoyment of specialized tools.

You should. They're surprisingly accurate.

ok please tell me the purpose of a 4-wheeler gun then

> t. noguns

Attached: 34471816_165909527595577_8741626592012271616_n.jpg (574x553, 36K)

>when you use your guns so little that you cant understand why somebody would want a gun to satisfy a specific real world need

To have a cheap gun for innawoods you don't necessarily care if it gets beat up you fucking retard.

Attached: 1 .jpg (279x263, 13K)

explain the purpose of either a truck gun or a 4-wheeler gun? why not just BRING a gun with you?

instead of having a carbine banging around on your back whilst 4-wheeling, why not just have a pistol in a holster?

Maybe he wants a stock and longer range?

no, he just feels the need to justify a purchase, when all he needs to justify it is a desire to own it.

Gaylord.

Attached: 1501256726282.jpg (295x295, 55K)

>why would somebody want a particularly cheap long gun, chambered in a cheap cartridge, capable of taking up to medium sized game, possibly using the same ammo as a sidearm, to strap on the outside of an offroad vehicle that has no interior cabin to protect it while fucking around in the woods at high rates of speed and maybe camping some too
If you cant understand why it makes sense to bring a long gun in this situation, or why youd want to maybe buy an extremely cheap long gun instead of using one you already own thats likely multiple times as expensive, then youre either literally retarded or just as i pointed out before.

giving it desert furniture is oddly aesthetic.

Attached: Hi Point.jpg (400x250, 8K)

if you have a nice gun how would it get damaged?

There are people who spend 2500 plus on a gun and never take it out into the field, it lives in a safe and it never fires more than 100 round in it's life time.

sounds like /arg/
its like those dildos who have a 4x4 but live in a city, never dealt with snow and are afraid to drive in dirt.

Can they please just make a double stack magazine version? I hate how you have to buy a goofy long magazine just to hold more than ten rounds.

They are. Its dropping after their double stack pistols.

They make extended mags

I imagine it might be in the plans or even in the works given the new pistol.

>throw it away
They have a lifetime warranty though

They do, but they're long and awkward.

Attached: Redball Sports’ 20 Round Hi-Point Carbine Magazine.jpg (900x460, 24K)

I like it

it's a chose between long and awkward or fat and awkward.

Attached: single stack.png (650x650, 90K)

>caring that your expensive guns get dirty
>buying cheap guns you don't have clean mud off them
Degenerate on all levels. Buy a decent AR or AK, throw it in a muddy river, then clean it the fuck up you goddamn loser.

>how would a gun get damaged when its strapped on the outside of an off road vehicle whipping around poorly managed dirt trails in the middle of the woods at 30mph
Big think

I love that picture a lot.

Very low ammo capacity

if its not a dogshit gun it will be fine

Damn I can't want to see this.

It's a fucking Hi-Point it is garbage tier quality. Additionally it isn't going to do fuck all against bears and the like so your justification is nulled, unless your local forest and trails is infested with a pack of feral pavement apes.

You think he's looking at a pistol caliber carbine for bear? Are you a fucking retard?
Any bear in the area is going to hear his fourwheeler and go the other direction.

What the fuck else would he need it for. Wolves, Elk, Moose, Cougar? It's hot dogshit for all of those except perhaps wolves and you're going to want a quality weapon when staring those fuckers down.

I enjoy mine

Attached: 0416191616~2.jpg (4148x2013, 1.67M)

doesn't 9mm stop benefitting from barrel length after a while tho?

They make these in 10mm now which is more than adequate for bear defense

Yeah, but are you going to find a way to SBR it and pay as much for the stamp as its worth?

Attached: 9mmluger.png (1017x526, 118K)

About 10 or 11 inches is the point of diminishing returns, yes. But 16 is the NFA rule, so, tough titties.

Deer or coyote maybe?

Attached: Z7HeRxU.png (512x512, 361K)

10mm is only around 100 ft lbs of energy more than regulat 357 magnum round which is also faster which matters for penetration. 357 mag is largely considered the base level of pistol cartridges for black bear. This is of course not comparing bear loads which will be running hot and a heavier, and more dense bullet. For brown bear good luck trusting the 10mm to do the job reliably and quickly, 44 magnum is generally the base for those and it has twice the ft lbs of energy than 10mm.

There is a lot of bone and thick layers of skin, fat and muscle that must be penetrated and effectively deliver energy to put down a bear whether it black or brown; of course the level required is less for black. This is not even taking into account adrenaline being a hell of a drug, and if you had any experience with bears or some of the crazy things an animal is still capable of even after a well placed shot your acceptability with 10mm stops at black bear.

Deer are herbivorous game animals that are a non-threat and coyotes are glorified ankle biters. Additionally most states have laws that make having an uncased firearm on an ATV illegal, which renders it further useless and irrelevant for just about anything short of large predator. Holy fuck it's like you neckbeard faggots have little to no experience innawoods.

Attached: 357mag.png (1017x526, 107K)

Because you want even more jams?

Stop being a fag.

Wrong board retard, we shoot at stuff here.

Attached: 1553993532491.jpg (820x1024, 68K)

Wolves are cowardly retards and I once saw a poodle rip one's ear off.

I only know about the 2200 fps rule for humans. Will these velocities mean anything significant against woodland creatures?

He could shoot deer while in season.
Coyotes are pests.

Is that a redball 45? I got one of the 9mm donkey dick mags and it works bretty good

Attached: image526885-1c5e1f3838015b2c277afceddb61fe2d.jpg (576x500, 35K)

>i reject your reality and substitute my own

Get a real rifle

Because an AK or AR is better in every way for that purpose

mini guns should be called big guns because they are big and not small.This is a real issue because if a small lad wants to hold a "mini" gun then it will be to big for them. The military needs to rename it shit

oh shit i thought this looked familiar, medic assault rifle from killing floor 2

Attached: 326px-KF2HMTECH-401_Assault_Rifle.png (326x163, 28K)

It's a centerfire gun, it's real by all definitions.

The M134 Minigun is based on the M61 Vulcan 20mm cannon, just scaled down for 7.62mm NATO. It's quite literally mini.

Attached: m61pod.jpg (430x332, 46K)

why? is their 10mm bad?

>no extended magazines for that thing yet
convert 15rd 1911 mags to 10mm and then change out the mag catch with a thingmeister conversion catch

Attached: zx5fhs3qq0f21.jpg (1280x968, 80K)

same

it comes in. .45 now shut tf up fudd