Hidden camera found in women's bathroom aboard Navy ship

>Hidden camera found in women's bathroom aboard Navy ship

>A Navy spokesperson confirmed that NCIS is investigating the device found aboard the USS Arlington, currently in port in Greece.

>WASHINGTON -- The U.S. Navy is investigating a report that a female Marine found a camera in a women's bathroom of the USS Arlington, according to three military officials.

>In a statement, a spokesperson for the Sixth Fleet confirmed that the Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) is probing a "recording device in a head" aboard the Arlington, an amphibious transport dock that is currently in port in Greece.

>"The command has taken, and will continue to take, all necessary actions to ensure the safety and privacy of the victim," Cdr. Kyle Raines said. "The Navy/Marine Corps team takes all reports of sexual harassment seriously, and are committed to thoroughly investigating these allegations and providing resources and care to victims of sexual harassment."

>"To protect the legal rights and the privacy of all involved, we cannot release details, names or any other identifying information at this time," Raines said.

- nbcnews.com/news/military/hidden-camera-found-women-s-bathroom-aboard-navy-ship-n996446

Any theories on who the perp(s) are? I know one of you had a hand in this.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (2000x986, 317K)

It was a hired gun.

pics or it didnt happen

There's no hidden camera, the woman just brought one from outside and said she found it inside the ship.

This or it's a bull dyke female marine who set it up.

>Women's bathroom

I'm literally shaking rn. Who are they to day who is a women or not.

You aren't

>Actually wanting to see female American sailors nude
Doubt.

Attached: 1556574680737.gif (516x516, 3.33M)

>Not knowing about deployment goggles

It was a flip that was going to sell the footage in Korea.

is there a market for videos about nude us servicewomen? there is a US base near my house

I suppose she could have bought it herself and was going to make a sexy video in the bathroom for her boyfriend when someone said "Is that a camera?" "Oh yeah I just found it here. Creepy stuff right? Haha.."

Imagine the amazing farts. I was a marine on a navy ship for a deployment. When in port everyone is drunk/hungover all the time.

Requesting stories of service women burping/farting

Doubling this request. Service bros feed us

No, it was "I'm not getting much attention lately. I'm gonna make a situation so they will focus on me" kind of thing

How’s shipboard life for a Marine? Do you basically just have a ton of free time?

Yea. Each month lower enlisted rotate for ships tax. So the navy will take some people to clean, do dishes, laundry, stock vending machines etc..
Other than that it’s a lot of PT, PowerPoint classes, weapons handling(mag reloads, room clearing) even MCMAP. I was so bored I ended up getting my black belt on deployment. Lots of reading, movies, and jacking off

Prolly a chick planted it to sell the photos. Every woman is a whore underweigh and they get arrested for prostitution all the time, especially on carriers, usually when another chick gets jealous that loqueesha has a couple grand stashed in her bunk.

Yeah.

Sounds pretty comfy, desu.

It could get boring

Yeah, I guess it would eventually. I'd just bring a shit ton of books along. Were port visits fun?

Yea but we had a 1 am curfew.