Sup Fed/k/. Picked this little thing up from a Ferengi trader the other for 2 bars of gold pressed latinum...

Sup Fed/k/. Picked this little thing up from a Ferengi trader the other for 2 bars of gold pressed latinum. Can anyone ID it and did I get ripped off?

Attached: mystery phaser.jpg (800x503, 163K)

Yeah

Space ATF is gonna kill your targ user, that hand disruptor doesn't fire the regulation nadion particles

Attached: Cursed+images_1f89d9_6257482.jpg (900x788, 90K)

You got ripped off m8

Ferengi here, the price should be double! Whoever that Ferengi was, he wasn't a very good one.

Wha-What? if I hand it in to them first will it be cool?

that shit looks like gun you would find at a laser tag place

yep schools out for summer

brace for impact

Attached: 00000000000000000.jpg (233x280, 24K)

>tfw still waiting for post Dominion War milsurp to hit the market

Attached: 1479365692401.gif (233x226, 1010K)

>buying from (((Ferengi)))
Are you infested with brain parasites or something?
Yes you got ripped off!!

So fucking pissed the 'fleet didn't field the TR116.

Anyway would love to get my hands on some surplus "square-body" type 3 phasers since the Feds went to compression rifles but you know how tight fisted those bastards are.

Attached: tr-116.jpg (600x180, 7K)

Looks Bolian, you got fucking scammed OP

Klingon shit is reliable, dirt cheap and you can find it everywhere since Khitomer, I don't know why anyone would blow their slips on shady garbage

Attached: Firearm.jpg (4032x2091, 1.57M)

Leave it to starfleet fucking security to complicate a chemically-propelled projectile weapon. It was still the best idea they've had in a century so of course they scrapped it.

Attached: retard.png (1000x621, 542K)

Mid-22nd century Andorian plasma rifle. Unless that thing is mint, NIB condition you got ripped off hard and even then you overpaid. Value for good condition models is 1 bar, and the price for an average condition one is usually in the 12 strip range.

You're upset Starfleet didn't field a niche weapon whose primary gimmick can be defeated by basic EW?

Klingon weapons look like Bad Dragon toys.

They'll still vape a changeling, which is all that matters
I saw it happen when we pushed the doms off betazed. It was beautiful, fuck those goobacks

I dont know, they lack a helmet targeting interface and the only accessories are blades. Blades. Why? You have a gun!

If you want reliable and dirt cheap you buy Cardassian. If you want a weapon that is bereft of anything approaching ergonomics, ease of use, and safe user operation you buy Klingon. The saying goes that the only people stupider than the ones building Klingon weaponry are the ones using it, and I'm inclined to agree.

>Helmets
for pussies
>D'k tahgs
Not for pussies

I'm not seeing the problem

>not using banned weaponry specifically designed to cause the most painful death possible

Are you fags a bunch of Vulcans or something?
Get on my level!

Attached: Varon-t_disruptor.jpg (305x282, 10K)

Because Klingon warfare revolves around getting as much of your men killed as possible, then obliterating the target from space.

Sure if you want obsidian order subspace spyware in your black market gat

Nice try Gul, hope this doesn't affect your state social credit rating

I need that multi-spectrum filter and emergency air reserve. Rather be alive than cool.

Breen detected

>Klingon shit is reliable, dirt cheap and you can find it everywhere since Khitomer

This include used starships, would love to get my hands on one of those bird-of-preys I've been hearing about.

Nothing wrong with Klingon weapons, they work and if they ever fail to work they still work.

Just remember those rustbuckets were being built at a time when the IKN was running out of credits,
the only thing worse is a post-accord BoP

>Paying gold for any kind of weapon
Yeah you went full retard. What is that even chambered in?

what are you a backwater greenie or something? Gold aint worth shit, I'll replicate some right now

>using weaponry that takes an extraordinarily long time to kill its target compared to every single other similar weapon
The one confirmed use of a Varon-T disruptor in an assassination saw not only the assassin being killed by his victim, but dying before his victim as well. He was stabbed to death with a novelty desk ornament.

There is a secret section of Starfleet Intelligence that kills Federation officials and replaces them with AI-run holograms in order to aid the hyperaware machine intelligence network that is the secret authority in the Federation, and you want us believing that some backstabbing Cardie spy group that got blown up by the Dominion is the real threat? Nice try, Control.

It took starfleet intelligence 100 years to figure out romulans have pointy ears, but they secretly run everything?

lol sure, kid

>Ferengi
You're gonna get ripped off, user.

Attached: 1508499859731.jpg (208x243, 11K)

>he spent countless bars of latinum on a meme disruptor

Bat'leth Master race is best race. Best sit your smooth ass forehead down, son.

>materializes a white monster in the ship's galley

*sips* ahhh, eeeyup, can't go wrong with the good ole M2019 and a magazine of osmium cartridges. Dese babies will go straight through any newfangled power armor

Attached: _20190514_153540.jpg (696x450, 109K)

2 bars?
2 strips I could see, but 2 bars?

Hey, I've got a small moon for sale.
Got anymore of them bars?

Attached: quark2.png (345x260, 122K)

I saw Captain Kirk at a ferengi trading post yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for a hologram or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen tube grubs in his hands without paying.
The guy at the counter was like “You need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear him, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When he took one of the grubs and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped him and told him to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After he scanned each grub and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting him by yawning really loudly

I need advice.

How do I crush as much space puss as Captain Kirk?
Should I grow a beard or something? I heard that worked for another guy.

In actuality, the Federation's arms laws seem to be even better than the US's. You're legally allowed to own a weapon with the ability to vaporize a small house.

Yep, blasters aren't made like they were three decades ago.
*CRACK*
I got this baby right here back in 'aturn fighting those entitled lazy niggers.

Attached: 45mm beam.png (1005x565, 504K)