Was this a good shoot?

Was this a good shoot?

Attached: 5c1239360b2db1aa726dc401312e07c9.jpg (655x737, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2019/05/baytown-police-officer-shooting-kill-pregnant-woman-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=PrDKkGLHG0s
youtube.com/watch?v=Eq2c6PEo22U
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-no-charges-home-burglary-20150126-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah.

heavy.com/news/2019/05/baytown-police-officer-shooting-kill-pregnant-woman-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=PrDKkGLHG0s

Attached: Baytown police shooting.webm (406x720, 2.87M)

Yeah poster isn't wrong.

D-d-d-d-doublekill!

Yeah.

Yeah

statistically black women have the most abortions

at no point did she stop fighting like a baboon, cop deserves a medal

Man, what a pussy cop. Couldn't even subdue a pregnant woman before deciding to shoot her. Did he seriously fear for his life?

based yeahposter

Very efficient.

Attached: rVlyguy.jpg (720x540, 78K)

#oneless

kek

>she has my "nonlethal" taser now, so I fear for my life
Shooting people on the ground when you're standing is a pretty bad look, but she had a weapon so maybe it's justified.

Do cops know something they aren't telling about how dangerous tasers are?

bye bye!!!! :)

Why do pavement apes do this? Just stop fighting you retard.

Spawnkill lmao

Yeah, they know if they get tasered they're not going to be able to stop someone stabbing them, taking their gun and shooting them or just plain smashing their head into the sidewalk till it splits open.

>I'm pregnant
Maybe you shouldn't be getting into scuffles with police officers then?

Attached: homer.jpg (250x188, 6K)

>when actual memes become real

Attached: 5c1239360b2db1aa726dc401312e07c9(1).jpg (276x71, 6K)

Being pregnant doesn't give you the right to attack people, afaik.

Same goes for cops. Maybe we should start treating use of a taser as lethal force.

it already is, the terminology they use is "less lethal", which is not the same as "non-lethal"

>state sponsored abortion

Great thread, boys. Have some (you)s.

culture and iq

Btfo

Attached: FC5785BE-214F-4836-AC48-27494EAB1D07.jpg (592x492, 71K)

Yes all those times cops have stabbed people.

Based thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=Eq2c6PEo22U

>Why do pavement apes do this?
Because all their life they are raised to not stop fighting because when you go down you're attacker is going to keep going until police or your buddies show up.

>Just stop fighting you retard.
As dumb as it is there's a reason behind why they don't just stop fighting. Niggers won't stop fucking your shit up if you stop fighting, even if the other one was losing before you stopped.

tl;dr Nigs be noggin' an sheit.

>Just stop fighting you retard.
Why do pit bulls keep biting?
Just stop biting people you retarded dog.

Lack of understanding of causality. They think, "I'm in this situation right now. I don't like it. If I win this fight, then I will be happy again." No thought of the consequences, just an attempt to resolve the current situation.

cop stopped 2 criminals

Attached: 1532190435475.jpg (500x559, 94K)

Good kill

I have noticed that nigs have no forethought. It is especially obvious when they are driving. I don't even mean weeks, months, or years. I mean they don't consider what might happen in the next couple minutes.

>'Pregnant'
Why is pregnant in quotes, was she pregnant or not?

>Steal taser
>Taze cop
>Steal gun from stunned cop
How does this idea not even occur to you?

Low IQ PPL: lack of forethought, high impulsive behavior, high violence potential, low comprehension, low verbal skills, high promiscuous behavior
checked and checked

"Not identified" but they have a mug-shot of her on file

o7

Based Ricky poster

Two birds with one stone.

*#twoless

There was a case of a san diego home owner who was beat up by home invaders getting a gun and chasing them out. He tag one of them, a girl who later pleaded for her life and claimed she was pregnant. Dude basically executed her.

Guy was never charged, since he actually was pretty beat up fucking bad too I guess. The girl was lying about her pregnancy.

based o7 poster

Because that would mean the white man wins yet again.

Attached: 20190515_032144.jpg (1440x909, 229K)

2 for 1 ... What's not good aboutut that?

Attached: 1552081383507.jpg (1024x549, 56K)

somewhat
on the one hand, the cops had no reason to resort to lethal force if all she had was a taser
but on the other hand the woman also had no reason to get physical with the cops in the first place ESPECIALLY if she knows she's pregnant.

Cop shouldn't have let her access his weapon.
When it gets to the point that you're gonna throwdown with a pregnant woman, you should get some backup

Liberal gutter journalism

pregananant*

>grabs cops weapon
>SHE DINDUNUFFIN

Read the comments user; they don't believe she even tried to grab it or was even fighting the cop.

It's not confirmed
Bitch was 44 and mentally ill

>shoot her
>she dies, oh well
or
>baton to the face and stomach, tasered cooch
>omg he aborted dat babby!!!!
>loses job, civil suit for 5 million dollars

people die from tasers, directly or indirectly, so they are called less-than-lethal to keep people from abusing them. tasers also disable people, which is super bad if you also have a firearm and are surrounded by billigerents. things escalate quickly.

Fighting a cop, going to the ground, and stealing a piece of their equipment is a pretty bad look user.
t. has never been attacked by a psycho bitch. Yeah dawg just let a lady beat on you; ur a man you can handle it lmao

2 for 1 special

You obviously dont have kids or havent been around many girls in the process. Pregnant women truly honestly believe that they should able to do whatever the fuck they want and everyone should let them

I have a brother who's a lieutenant in the NYPD. All cops can carry a firearm. They require an additional certification to carry a taser. They must be a sergeant or higher ranked. In addition, they don't let them take the tasers home, they lock that shit up in a safe when they're not in use, and they have to be signed in and out.

Its more a hassle (paperwork-wise) for him to shoot someone with his taser than it is for him just shoot them.

Based

Google "continuum of force", then watch the video. You can see him go all the way through the list until lethal force is his only option.

To answer your question, yes. Suspended, investigated, then reinstated.

Wtf yes he WAS charged with murder because he shot her AFTER she was no longer a threat, then admitted to police that he had "finished her off" because "she was suffering" or some shit like that

Used verbal then open hand then restraint then less lethal then lethal

Yup went down the list perfectly bitch wanted suicide via cop

You've answered your own question.

Around 0:33 you can see she grabs hold of the Taser based on the way the light from the Taser is oriented.

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-no-charges-home-burglary-20150126-story.html

Not san diego, long beach. Article leaves out details of basically execution. I'm pretty sure it was in one of the video interviews. Go look for it if you want.

Seems pretty pointless. I can't say I blame him for hitting her since she was obviously fighting with him but I don't see how the shooting can be justified.

So maybe he should have pulled his gun and ordered her to drop the taser?

Seriously dude, why are you so docile towards the authorities? If you or I shot some pregnant black woman lying on the ground because she had a tazer you know damned well we'd be going up river for it.

Why shouldn't Barney Fife?

Attached: Boot licker tastes so good.jpg (500x329, 61K)

Why are American policemen so incompetent?